The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry tells us what happened Mm11

Gerry tells us what happened Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry tells us what happened Mm11

Gerry tells us what happened Regist10

Gerry tells us what happened

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry tells us what happened Empty Gerry tells us what happened

Post by Doug abc 15.02.15 19:48

One of the strongest reactions from the McCanns in all of their many interviews was one with Portuguese TV, where Gerry was asked what was his reaction when he was told about the blood found in the apartment. Gerry stands up, takes off his microphone, saying, "you know what", pause, "this is the investigation..".

Kate studies him intensely looking like she’s figuring out whether he is finally going to crack and drop them both in it, then provides the rather lame excuse, "he’s just a bit hot give him a minute, go and get some fresh air".

Why would this question be such a threat? Does this reaction make sense if you know your child was abducted from the apartment? Put yourself in the shoes of innocent parents when asked this question, what would you say – If I was Gerry and I knew that Madeleine had cut herself and bled in the living room during the holiday, ofcourse I would say, "that's when she cut herself", "yes , she was round behind the sofa with that cut leg or arm". If she hadn’t cut herself, then I would assume it must be someone elses blood from a previous occupancy. If the police tested the blood and found it to be Madeleine’s, then if I was Gerry confronted with this information, I would be incredibly puzzled and I would be desperately trying to figure out how it all transpired, which would be extremely difficult if she hadn’t bled earlier in the holiday. I would hold onto the fact that Madeleine’s blood in an inaccessible location just isn’t consistent with an intruder with a limited window of opportunity to be present in the apartment. An intruder wouldn’t move the settee, cause Madeleine to bleed there, replace the settee and then take Madeleine off into the night, incidentally not bleeding any more." No she was abducted and the blood was not related to her, the DNA analysis must be wrong", I would think. The reaction of an innocent man in all of these scenarios would be naturally forthcoming rather than taking fright and running away from the question. Any comment on the above does not negatively influence the investigation in the slightest, so the convenient ‘get-out’ of citing the rules of Portuguese investigations is merely a ploy for Gerry to dodge the question.

This question must be of great significance to Gerry, perhaps it brings back a vivid an unpalatable memory for him. It certainly blows a gaping hole in the abduction proposition, it completely undermines his mantra that there is absolutely no evidence to suggest that Madeleine has come to any harm. No wonder he avoided it like the plague. Gerry gives it away, it was Madeleine’s blood and she died in that location.

The second very significant interview I find is the Australian interview where the reporter asked directly whether he killed his daughter. The answer was "no, that’s an emphatic no". I get suspicious when someone has to reinforce a denial like this, a bit like OJ simpson’s "100% not guilty", pronouncement. This is the first time that I know of where the McCanns actually try to take on the accusations against them, and to show them as ludicrous. Gerry plays on the limited time according to their timeline for Madeleine to have been killed in the apartment and for them to "dispose of", quickly corrected by Gerry to "hidden the body", (don’t want to appear heartless do we). Now Gerry knows that it is indeed unreasonable to believe that there was time for her to have had an accident, for them to clean it up, and take the body away and secrete her so well that nobody could find her. He plays on this, because he knows only too well that Madeleine died before the evening of the 3rd May, and he knows how long it took to cover up the tragedy. The evening of the 3rd of May was dedicated to creating a simulated abduction only.

So there you have it directly from Gerry’s mouth – Madeleine died in apartment 5A before the evening of 3rd May. All In my opinion
Doug abc

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Gerry tells us what happened Empty Re: Gerry tells us what happened

Post by noseyparker 15.02.15 20:21

welcome agree
Also his reply to Sandra ask the dogs Sandra.
noseyparker

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 15.02.15 20:51

I think it is very telling the way he quickly changes from disposal to hidden - IMO that could be an indicator that the body was disposed of rather than hidden - i.e. it id gone for ever - but he ad to retract it as only the disposer or hider would know that information. 

Secondly - when asked if he killed his daughter - i would expect an innocent father of an abducted to child to respond words to the effect of  ' no and  I am clinging on to the hope that she has not beeen killed 0- that she is out there somewhere alive'. Gerry's emphatic 'No' indicates, IMO, an agreement that she is dead.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 15.02.15 21:12

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.02.15 21:40

In the interview with Sandra, Kate already had in mind who took her or rather were prepared to tell the world she knew Madeleine was taken by a paedophile when she said "Its really important to remember that somebody has committed an evil crime.  It's a 4 year old little girl that has been taken from her bed, you know.  It's an awful crime and that person is still out there and these people don't commit these crimes as a one-off".

She delivered that statement in a rather contemptuous tone, in a rather impersonal and conceited manner.  She's been proven wrong about it not being "one off".  IT really is a one off crime in PDL.  So far there has been no report of a similar case in Portugal since Madeleine.

Me thinks SP would be better off doing a few series documentary if she's serious about telling the untold story of Madeleine.  All K&G interviews with their ridiculous answers delivered in the smirk and conceited tone should be aired. That would allow the general public to discern for themselves (even in retrospect) what they will make of the interviews.  Many of these interviews are on youtube but never been aired by MSM.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 16.02.15 14:13

Doug abc wrote:One of the strongest reactions from the McCanns in all of their many interviews was one with Portuguese TV, where Gerry was asked what was his reaction when he was told about the blood found in the apartment. Gerry stands up, takes off his microphone, saying, "you know what", pause, "this is the investigation..".

Sorry for the correction but that interview was with Spanish TV winkwink

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky87 19.02.15 2:38

You know, I always thought this about the reaction to the dogs tbh.

Lets assume for a second that the parents genuinely know nothing about her disappearance. When told the scent of death had been found...would a 'normal' reaction not be massive grief over the chance your daughter is dead, maybe anger at the person that did it, some confusion mixed in there somewhere...rather than trying to explain it away immediately :/
Vicky87

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 19.02.15 6:53

Vicky87 wrote:You know, I always thought this about the reaction to the dogs tbh.

Lets assume for a second that the parents genuinely know nothing about her disappearance. When told the scent of death had been found...would a 'normal' reaction not be massive grief over the chance your daughter is dead, maybe anger at the person that did it, some confusion mixed in there somewhere...rather than trying to explain it away immediately :/

Well of course! But for the past 7-8 years the McCanns have propagated and hidden behind the desperate mantra, "We believe she's alive!" This is the biggest scam of all, imo. From the start they portrayed themselves as desperate, naive parents who refused to accept any suggestion that their daughter was dead. This cloak of insistence has served them well - it's allowed them to dismiss things like the dogs, DNA evidence and the Portuguese police, while at the same time attempting to convince the British public that their only motive for doing so is because they're maintaining their stubborn belief that their child is unharmed and alive. If you remove that stubborn insistence, the cloak of desperation and the constant mantra, what you're left with is, imo, a couple of parents who are dismissive of anything that points to their guilt.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.06.15 18:37

This is snipped from the analysis by Dr. Roberts of the Australian interview.  From McCannfiles.com

"Did you kill your daughter?" asks the lady journalist. Gerry answers:

"No. That's an emphatic 'no.' I mean the ludicrous thing is. Errm... what... I suppose... what's been purported from Portugal is that Madeleine died in the apartment by an accident and we hid her body. Well, when did she have the accident and died? Cos... the only time she was left unattended was when we were at dinner, so if she died then, how could we have disposed of... hidden her body when there was an immediate search. It's just nonsense. So. An' if she died when we were in the apartment or fell injured, why would we... why would we cover that up?"

KM (interjecting): "And it gets even more ludicrous, that we've obviously hidden her so incredibly well, where nobody's found her and we hid her (interviewer: 'incredibly well') so well that we then decided that we'd move her in the car which we hired weeks later and you know it's just ridiculous."

Let's take this a step at a time.

"Did you kill your daughter?"

"No. That's an emphatic 'no.'"

This is Gerry speaking don't forget. For any other innocent mortal 'Absolutely not' would have been a sufficient response. Not for Gerry though. Despite his subsequent claim, he gives a decidedly unemphatic answer - 'No.' What follows is meta-language, where he is describing his earlier articulation of a word and does not address the underlying semantics in any way. Incoherent and unnecessary expansion then takes us away from the original question, referencing what has been 'purported' in Portugal, namely that 'Madeleine died in the apartment by an accident and we hid her body.'

Next comes a cunning locking of the incident to a specific time frame, with the suggestion that Madeleine could only have had an accident when unattended. But Gerry slips up in questioning how it would have been possible for them to have disposed of Madeleine's body. In immediately substituting the phrase hidden her body he has already told us what in fact happened. Excitedly he goes on to ask why the parents should have covered up an accident. Why indeed.

It hardly comes as a surprise that Kate leaps in at this point, before Gerry's mouth can write any more bad cheques. She loses no time in elaborating upon the 'hide-and-seek' scenario played out that Thursday night, and the 'ludicrous' idea of their hire car being involved afterwards. But the damage has already been done.
unquote

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.06.15 2:00

Re: Gerry tells us what happened
------------------------------------

"Yeah, yeah, i know, Kate killed her in a frenzy...." GM 2008

"......and, there's no evidence to implicate us, in her death" GM 2009
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756