The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"A journalist 'phoned me at 6.00am, Friday 4 May, to talk about Madeleine McCann" - Kerry Needham - Page 1 Mm11

"A journalist 'phoned me at 6.00am, Friday 4 May, to talk about Madeleine McCann" - Kerry Needham - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"A journalist 'phoned me at 6.00am, Friday 4 May, to talk about Madeleine McCann" - Kerry Needham - Page 1 Mm11

"A journalist 'phoned me at 6.00am, Friday 4 May, to talk about Madeleine McCann" - Kerry Needham - Page 1 Regist10

"A journalist 'phoned me at 6.00am, Friday 4 May, to talk about Madeleine McCann" - Kerry Needham

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"A journalist 'phoned me at 6.00am, Friday 4 May, to talk about Madeleine McCann" - Kerry Needham - Page 1 Empty Re: "A journalist 'phoned me at 6.00am, Friday 4 May, to talk about Madeleine McCann" - Kerry Needham

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 18.01.15 23:36

Lance De Boils wrote:The speed at which everything was 'put in place' was incredible. And I mean, incredible.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: It would not surprise me one iota if it turned out that whatever happened, occurred at least 24 hours before. Perhaps with the worst 72 hours or say, 48 of them, were over by the night of 3rd May.

I think it's possible that UK authorities had been notified at the time, and that the McCanns were instructed to keep things quiet until Thu night, t=0. To give TPTB time to... {suggestions here}...  Then when that time was up, it was time for the 'release' of the story & all units go, go, go.
Why might they have wanted things kept quiet at first? I can guess at a few possibilities.
I agree Lance, at least 24 hours earlier. Chance to plan, rehearse & for the handlers to instruct what needed to happen on the ground. I think the abduction story didn't come from within T9 which is why mistakes were made on 3 May as TM were desperately trying to remember their lines in the play.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

"A journalist 'phoned me at 6.00am, Friday 4 May, to talk about Madeleine McCann" - Kerry Needham - Page 1 Empty Re: "A journalist 'phoned me at 6.00am, Friday 4 May, to talk about Madeleine McCann" - Kerry Needham

Post by woodforthetrees 19.01.15 10:07

aiyoyo wrote:
Joss wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Someone, somewhere,m knew knew she would never be found.
Most probably, sad

Most certainly !  No matter how you look at it.

The person who took her won't give her back.

The person who harmed her knew she's dead.

Her parents did not search for her because they knew....

They knew because they were told from various authorities at the scene right from the off that she was most likely already dead.
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 19.01.15 14:36

Of course Gerry said it best on the bus...he KNEW he wasn't there to have fun or relax

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard D. Hall 21.01.15 0:57

Hello,

It might be interesting to look at historical cases of children going missing abroad, and see how long it was before media became interested in their cases.  Some sort of statistical analysis.  I suspect you will find this case will be miles outside of the 99% normal distribution curve.   They certainly have got those reporters trained like whippets when they need to be somewhere fast.  

ALSO - Thanks you to Jill for running this forum and also to all the contributors.  It is an invaluable research tool.
Richard D. Hall
Richard D. Hall
Investigator

Activity : 274

http://www.madeleinefilms.net/

Back to top Go down

"A journalist 'phoned me at 6.00am, Friday 4 May, to talk about Madeleine McCann" - Kerry Needham - Page 1 Empty intelligence

Post by Grim 21.01.15 7:20

From the limited time to work within... 22.00pm - 06.00am the press were really on the case , surely as with Brenda Leyland there must have been some editorial consultation before the wheels were put in motion , the risk of egg on face is enormous should Madeleine reappear , then there Is the sensitivity angle with Kerry Needham ...the desperation in which they risk her reaction and can't wait until a more civil time frame ....its almost like a race is taking place , which in turn makes me wonder if the press were acting on information garnered through phone hacking ? ,  was someone within the limited people informed a hacked victim ?  And the press racing one another to possibly secure a scoop ?  . Would it be worthwhile DCI Wall doing a traceback from Kerry Needham's book ? , find those journalist and seek what the source was ?

Are these teams of reporter's stood to at every 24hr McDonald's waiting for the greenlight ?
Grim
Grim

Activity : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 21.01.15 8:42

Not sure what you mean about someone being a hacked victim Grim.

Why would anyone be interersted in Tapas crew or any of the limited people in the know.   They would never have heard of any of them before I would guess.   Not as though they were in the public eye before Maddie's unfortunate disappearance asaIk
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 21.01.15 12:11

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:The speed at which everything was 'put in place' was incredible. And I mean, incredible.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: It would not surprise me one iota if it turned out that whatever happened, occurred at least 24 hours before. Perhaps with the worst 72 hours or say, 48 of them, were over by the night of 3rd May.

I think it's possible that UK authorities had been notified at the time, and that the McCanns were instructed to keep things quiet until Thu night, t=0. To give TPTB time to... {suggestions here}...  Then when that time was up, it was time for the 'release' of the story & all units go, go, go.
Why might they have wanted things kept quiet at first? I can guess at a few possibilities.
I agree Lance, at least 24 hours earlier. Chance to plan, rehearse & for the handlers to instruct what needed to happen on the ground. I think the abduction story didn't come from within T9 which is why mistakes were made on 3 May as TM were desperately trying to remember their lines in the play.

I have felt for a long time that the night of the crying (Mrs. Fenn's statement) may relate to the actual event, not 3rd May.
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.01.15 12:41

Richard D. Hall wrote:Hello,

It might be interesting to look at historical cases of children going missing abroad, and see how long it was before media became interested in their cases.  Some sort of statistical analysis.  I suspect you will find this case will be miles outside of the 99% normal distribution curve.   They certainly have got those reporters trained like whippets when they need to be somewhere fast.  

ALSO - Thanks you to Jill for running this forum and also to all the contributors.  It is an invaluable research tool.

I've always been intrigued by Yvonne Martin's timely arrival on the scene. 

During the past month of May or more precisely on the 04th of May 2007, the witness was in Portugal, enjoying holidays, when at about 07H00 she turned on the television and watched an English news channel (BBC or SKY NEWS) where she saw an appeal to British citizens on holiday in the Algarve to offer all possible support to a British couple who were on holiday in Praia da Luz and whose daughter, a child, had disappeared on May 03, 2007.

Sounds like the distress signal from the Titanic. Highly irregular I would say, anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cbeagle 21.01.15 14:45

Is there a list anywhere of confirmed timings of early news reports, including which contained photos of Madeleine?
cbeagle

Activity : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 21.01.15 16:03

Richard D. Hall wrote:Hello,

Welcome to the forums.

You are correct about the speed of the reporters' response. Even my two guys couldn't have got there any quicker, and believe me, they are fast!
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by phil_burton 21.01.15 21:21

I wouldnt say that this quote necessarily means there was pre-planning.

We already know that phone calls went in to friends and family between 10pm on the 3rd, and 10am on the 4th, and that the press were notified very early on.

To me, this doesn't represent pre-planning, ie that the plan was made days earlier. 

It does however represent a calculated move, orchestrated by someone, or a group of people who knew what had gone on and that the tale of abduction had to be got out there ASAP. It was a move needed to regain control over an investigation that could have very quickly turned against the McCanns.

IMO it's just another pointer towards there being some very dodgy stuff going on with these people, and some very powerful people implicated.
phil_burton

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum