The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned" - Page 2 Mm11

Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned" - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned" - Page 2 Mm11

Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned" - Page 2 Regist10

Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned" - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned"

Post by The....truth 04.11.14 12:17

Stillthinking wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

I am wondering if there is a single member of this forum left who still honestly and truly believes that Redwood and his men interviewing these 10 witnesses, most of whom the Portuguese Police have already deemed utterly irrelvant, is going to lead towards anyone being successfully identified - let alone arrested, charged, prosecuted and convicted - in connection with the reported disapperance of Madeleine McCann.

If there is, I should be most interested to learn of their reasoning for such belief

I think it's too early to say and too early to declare it a whitewash. 

If it reaches an end without ever having interviewed the McCanns and their holiday chums that would be shocking and I would join in with those crying "whitewash". For now they may well be interviewing to eliminate and other people may become people of interest in the future.

Much too early.

Thirty six months or more, and a team of only 38.

Much too early.  Much!
The....truth

Activity : 92

Back to top Go down

Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned" - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned"

Post by Stillthinking 04.11.14 12:19

palm tree wrote:Your proberly right because I know very little about law and stuff, but I do think statements from when it happened would be best, if hauled in for questioning now, and if they're guilty they'd know what to say and what not to say.
IMO

I have no legal qualifications either, just pondering. They would certainly have had time to prepare now though,yes.
Stillthinking

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 04.11.14 12:20

Thetruth wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

I am wondering if there is a single member of this forum left who still honestly and truly believes that Redwood and his men interviewing these 10 witnesses, most of whom the Portuguese Police have already deemed utterly irrelvant, is going to lead towards anyone being successfully identified - let alone arrested, charged, prosecuted and convicted - in connection with the reported disapperance of Madeleine McCann.

If there is, I should be most interested to learn of their reasoning for such belief

If it reaches an end without ever having interviewed the McCanns and their holiday chums that would be shocking and I would join in with those crying "whitewash". For now they may well be interviewing to eliminate and other people may become people of interest in the future.

Much too early.

Much too early.  Much!

The fact that it isn't over yet is the reason I say it's too early to say.
Stillthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys 04.11.14 12:31

NickE wrote:Maddie Case: 10 witnesses to be questioned within the scope of the English investigation

So all Portugese then, i wonder who the 10 witnesses are were there that many people walking around the area at the time? I thought most people walking around at the time were the tapas 7. So perhaps they are going to talk to the waiters etc?

columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 04.11.14 12:36

Guess they have to be seen to be doing something to justify that cool 10 mill. or more, roll
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.11.14 12:39

@Stillthinking.

Do you believe that justice for Madeleine will happen when you have:

Media campaigns on Sky to 'out a  McCann troll' the likes of which have never been seen

When Jim Gamble, former head of CEOP becomes the mouthpiece for the McCanns and promotes a definitive book

When Scotland Yard leaks like a sieve to the press as and when it's convenient

When Scotland Yard do extravaganza broadcasting on CrimeWatch

When the only charity takes the lead in Missing People/Kids has Kate McCann as their ambassador?

When....I could go on.

In my prayers every night is that there will be justice for Madeleine McCann and that includes bringing to book the bastards who have used her name for their own devices.

Also in my prayers is that this crap propoganda about fear of your child going missing ends and the bastards who let down 1400 children in care in Rotherham and all the other atrocities stand up and accept responsibility instead of hiding behind the case of one little girl Madeleine who became the poster picture to deflect from everything else.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 04.11.14 12:44

Tony Bennett wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:Last time they were in Portugal, on the 14th October, the English police expressed their desire to make a new letter rogatory (the sixth) requesting for the re-analyses of the samples that had been collected in the apartment from where Madeleine disappeared, namely hair samples and the fabric belonging to a curtain.

I am hopeful that this is what will lead to a conclusion. I firmly believe that SY are progressing this investigation to a conclusion which will expose a large amount of truth.
What is your reasoning for this belief you hold, HelenMeg?

Bearing in mind that the remit for this review/investigation, which is unchanged, was 'to investigate the abduction as if it had happened in Britain'?
My thought process stems from my belief that this charade has all been to prevent a VIP from being exposed in media as having indulged in scandalous activities in PdL May 2007.
In May 2007, there was, IMO, political interference by Labour Government (2007) which prevented PJ from concluding their investigation as under GA. I believe it only natural that elements of the UK Esatblishment cover for each other and I think that is what happened here - with many parties aiding the cover up.

Now we have a Conservative Governemnt who were persuaded to review the investigation, probably by Media (in order to promote vast newspaper sales). DC duly agreed review without knowing exactly what he would be unleashing. He has now realised it is in fact a can of worms.  I believe that SY have looked at ways of 'closing' the case without exposing the truth and found it can not work without having indirect unwanted consequences. Over time they have realised that the only satisfactory solution is to get to the truth and ensure they have the evidence and whatever is needed to carry it through to Courts etc. That is going to take a lot of time. Bearing in mind there will be plenty of people or at least some parties that do not want the truth exposed at any cost - there are probably a lot of things going on behind the scenes     - highly influential people who are trying to stop SY or prevent the truth from coming out. People with establishment links or people who can pull in favours etc etc .
However, I now believe there will be intense pressure to resolve all of this, particularly as a result of the death of Brenda.  Through it being 'unresolved' for so long other problems are occurring with tragic consequences. If DC has any sense, and I think he has some sense, then he will know that there is no alternative but to get to the resolution quickly.  I also believe that he, SY and many others know exactly what happened... 

If a cover up or whitewash had been possible then I think they would have gone for it.

I am, and I will not hide it, infuenced by Textusa and her blog spot.  I do have a mind of my own though and this is what I believe.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 04.11.14 12:55

aquila wrote:@Stillthinking.

Media campaigns on Sky to 'out a  McCann troll' the likes of which have never been seen

When Jim Gamble, former head of CEOP becomes the mouthpiece for the McCanns and promotes a definitive book

When the only charity takes the lead in Missing People/Kids has Kate McCann as their ambassador?

When....I could go on.

In my prayers every night is that there will be justice for Madeleine McCann and that includes bringing to book the bastards who have used her name for their own devices.

Also in my prayers is that this crap propoganda about fear of your child going missing ends and the bastards who let down 1400 children in care in Rotherham and all the other atrocities stand up and accept responsibility instead of hiding behind the case of one little girl Madeleine who became the poster picture to deflect from everything else.

I don't know if I believe but I certainly hope.

Regarding the missing child charity and the app etc. I can understand why they turn to the McCanns for those kind of things. If you want publicity for something related to missing children then it makes sense to get the parents of arguably the most famous missing child involved. I don't think the majority of the GBP are really aware that Kate refused to answer questions or of the dogs, they just see them as the parents of a missing child. Though I do think public feeling is changing due to info and opinions being shared on social media.
Stillthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.11.14 13:05

Stillthinking wrote:

When....I could go on.

Regarding the missing child charity and the app etc. I can understand why they turn to the McCanns for those kind of things. If you want publicity for something related to missing children then it makes sense to get the parents of arguably the most famous missing child involved. I don't think the majority of the GBP are really aware that Kate refused to answer questions or of the dogs, they just see them as the parents of a missing child. Though I do think public feeling is changing due to info and opinions being shared on social media.
Missing People - have you looked into the set-up of this charity, its uber status, its funding, its endorsement by ACPO and its seemingly first port of call when a person goes missing?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by The....truth 04.11.14 13:07

Stillthinking wrote:
Thetruth wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Much too early.

Much too early.  Much!

I know. I am very frustrated with the whole thing.

But it isn't over until it's over is it ? And when it is it will be too late.

When OG declares it's all over and everyone, except untraceable Mummyman, are exonerated, then we can expect sites like this to be CRd and terminated and declared evil harassment. Leaders and troublemakers will be harassed good and proper. 

At this point Sky will award a sofa show to those who are sufficiently deserving, you will have to watch it and all will be well in the world.

Sorry to be realistic but the evidence is there for all to see. 

I really hope I am wrong. But...
The....truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 04.11.14 13:09

When....I could go on.

Very well stated & ITA.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 04.11.14 13:13

aquila wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:

When....I could go on.

Missing People - have you looked into the set-up of this charity, its uber status, its funding, its endorsement by ACPO and its seemingly first port of call when a person goes missing?

It's not something I've looked into, no but I can understand why any missing child charity would want the McCanns involved, even if I don't agree with their  view.
Stillthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 04.11.14 13:20

Thetruth wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
Thetruth wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Much too early.

Much too early.  Much!

I know. I am very frustrated with the whole thing.

But it isn't over until it's over is it ? And when it is it will be too late.

When OG declares it's all over and everyone, except untraceable Mummyman, are exonerated, then we can expect sites like this to be CRd and terminated and declared evil harassment. Leaders and troublemakers will be harassed good and proper. 

At this point Sky will award a sofa show to those who are sufficiently deserving, you will have to watch it and all will be well in the world.

Sorry to be realistic but the evidence is there for all to see. 

I really hope I am wrong. But...
Yup, the whole case is frustrating. I'm just clinging to the hope that no reinvestigation can ignore the dogs results or a person's refusal to answer questions previously, whoever that person is.
Stillthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by The....truth 04.11.14 13:21

When....I could go on.

Perfect.

Who needs arrests and law, when you can have PR spin.

Who needs Rotherham, wherever it is, when the the London based spin machine can interview itself ad infinitum ?

Who needs police when you have got Crimewash...?

I could go on. It's just too depressing.

What is going on ? Why do some get nicked and jailed when some remain in the world of PR, spin, luvvies for however long they care to stay there it seems.
The....truth

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 04.11.14 13:23

Stillthinking wrote:
It's not something I've looked into, no but I can understand why any missing child charity would want the McCanns involved, even if I don't agree with their  view.

Well, I cannot understand it.  It is akin to asking Jimmy Saville to the official opening of a Crèche.

There is a lot of useful information here about the charity, it is worth reading.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 04.11.14 13:36

sami wrote:

There is a lot of useful information here about the charity, it is worth reading.

I'll definitely be having a read.,
Stillthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 04.11.14 13:37

sami wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:

Well, I cannot understand it.  It is akin to asking Jimmy Saville to the official opening of a Crèche.

Exactly. And for a case that is still an ongoing police investigation with no resolution yet into who was actually responsible for Madeleine's disappearance etc., with the horrible way these  people neglected their children night after night, that culminated in their little daughter going missing, and god only knows to what fate, surely they could have chosen someone else?
Just because they wanted the media spotlight doesn't mean much in it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoodle 04.11.14 13:47

columbostogeys wrote:
NickE wrote:Maddie Case: 10 witnesses to be questioned within the scope of the English investigation

So all Portugese then, i wonder who the 10 witnesses are were there that many people walking around the area at the time? I thought most people walking around at the time were the tapas 7. So perhaps they are going to talk to the waiters etc?

Maybe its me and my time of life, or just a lack of skill around the keyboard, but where does it say they are all Portuguese?
many thanks for your help.
Zoodle
Zoodle

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.11.14 13:58

Let us hope they interview the witness who wrote
Thursday, 3 May 2007 Weather continues cool and cloudy with sunny intervals, but not pool dipping weather.
Noticed first evidence of weather change, as by 7.15 pm cloud was clearing from the North. Just after 11pm night sky clear with full moon
I arrived at my apartment about 1145pm. It was a clear dry moonlit night and no sound of human or vehicular activity, and it was good to reflect that better weather had now set in.
In fact, the rains did not return until 14 June.
Friday 4 May, 2007 I was awakened at c.0750 on a fine clear morning,
Saturday 5 May, 2007. Weather continues fine and sunny.
_ _ _ _ _
The Met sequence and the photo sequence coupled with the evidence of conditions given by the Tapas 9 confirms a typical Algarve weather pattern; thereby casting serious doubt on the McCann's date for the last photo. Wind speed is still the overriding factor in eliminating 3 May as the date of photo in my opinion. It is difficult to judge the wind conditions from the pictures on either date, but the evidence of all (on the ground at the time) consulted indicate that the photo as posed would not have been possible on 3 May.  

However of much greater import - is the wind speed and cloud factor.
At 1400 on 3 May, wind speed is recorded as force 4 with a still air temperature of 17 C. Although the pool area is to some extent sheltered, with the westerly direction component the wind would be markedly chilly with a chill factor pulling the temp down to as low as 15C - definitely not suitable for scantily clad pool activity.

Of far greater importance; however, on the photo there is no sign of any disturbance of Madeleine's hair which hangs lankly below her hat. A hat which; moreover, is perched loosely on top of her head and would not remain unsupported in a Force 4 wind. Clearly, the cloud factor on 3 May would rule out such a photo.

They have all his details, and he had the contemporaneous diary from that date.
Even S&S spoke to him, but back off very quickly and spoke no more about it, which tells us something about their objectivity. Though why they mentioned him is a mystery.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 04.11.14 14:47

Philip Prince ‏@PhilipIndigo 5 min
Sources close to the Algarve say that the Portuguese police are building a case against the McCann's and are not looking for other suspects

Anyone know if this tweeter is credible?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 04.11.14 14:59

NickE wrote:Philip Prince ‏@PhilipIndigo 5 min
Sources close to the Algarve say that the Portuguese police are building a case against the McCann's and are not looking for other suspects

Anyone know if this tweeter is credible?
I was just about to post this myself. I have no idea as to your question though.
And these as well

Philip Prince    @PhilipIndigo
Sources close to Brighton Pavilion say that Clarence Mitchell @mitch_1uk is giving the #McCann's a wide berth, for some unknown reason

4 minutes ago
  Mairia Cahill    @mairiac31
Today's debate focuses on issues raised by Spotlight programme and on Jnr Minister Jennifer McCann's admission that she knew about abuse.

8 minutes ago
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top