The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app Mm11

Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app Mm11

Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app Regist10

Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app Empty Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app

Post by Tony Bennett 03.11.14 23:29

Gerry McCann says 'every parent has lost their child, even if it is momentarily'

Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app McCanns-missing_ch_3094503b
Gerry McCann, whose daughter vanished seven and a half years ago, is urging
parents to download a new smart phone app to help find missing youngsters

The father of Madeleine McCann said "every parent loses a child" as he urged the public to help find missing youngsters by signing up to a new mobile 'phone rescue alert. 

Gerry McCann, whose eldest daughter vanished seven and a half years ago, said even losing a child for a moment was intolerable.

"Every parent has lost their child, even if it is momentarily - in a playground, in a supermarket - and knows how terrifying it is."

Appealing with wife Kate for people to download the new smart phone app, he said: "I'm sure it would have increased the chances of finding Madeleine."

The couple, both 46, were joined by Hugh Grant and parents of other lost children for their plea to the public to back the scheme.

It came as new National Crime Agency figures reveal a child is reported missing in the UK every five minutes. From 2012 to 2013 there were 306,000 reports of missing people.

Mrs McCann, an ambassador for Missing People, said: "People are a crucial resource and are very willing as we know from our own experience."

Speaking on ITV's Good Morning Britain, she added: "The Child Rescue Alert is based on the Amber Alert System in America - already 685 children have been reunited with their families so we know it works."

She has previously said: "As a parent of an abducted child, it is the most painful and agonising experience you could ever imagine."

Coral Jones, mother of murdered five year old April, said: "If we had all this before we would have had more of a chance of having April home."

Four Weddings and a Funeral star Grant said: "To let everyone in the country know that this child is missing, with a photograph, could mean the difference between life and death.

"The first hour or two is crucial and it is a good function for a smart phone. It is a brilliant idea."

The dedicated app sends out alerts as soon as a child disappears.

So far 58,000 people across the country have signed up to the scheme.

Missing People's Chief Executive Jo Youle said: "If your child goes missing you want the whole world to stop and search. The Child Rescue Alert enables members of the public to receive the alerts for vulnerable and high risk missing people straight to their phone and they can help get that child back very quickly.

"You can register at www.childrescuealert.org.uk."

Nearly two thirds of cases - 64 per cent - involve children and teens with 15 to 17 year olds being reported missing most often. The majority, almost 97 per cent, of people are likely to be found safe and well within 48 hours.

Three-year-old Madeleine disappeared in Portugal's Praia da Luz in May 2007 while her parents were dining nearby with friends.

The couple from Rothely, Leicestershire, believe their daughter, who would now be 11, could still be alive.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11206520/Gerry-McCann-says-every-parent-has-lost-their-child-even-if-it-is-momentarily.html

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app Empty Re: Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app

Post by stillsloppingout 04.11.14 0:45

McCann Phone app Angry Bird !!!
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app Empty Re: Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app

Post by jeanmonroe 04.11.14 1:17

Grant said: "To let everyone in the country know that this child is missing, with a photograph, could mean the difference between life and death.

"The first hour or two is crucial and it is a good function for a smart phone. It is a brilliant idea."
--------------------------------------------------------

What a shame the McCanns did NOT have a recent 'photograph' taken, say, by her mother, say again, sitting by a kiddies paddliing pool, at the Ocean Club, with her dad and sister, just a few hours before Madeleine went 'missing'

How crucial and brilliant would that have been?

Oh, hang on.............

They did manage to 'produce' a 'photograph' of a child,(phew, luckily!) nobody in PDL would recognise if they were stood next to her, because it was months (year?) 'out of date' .  Very 'cutesy' but about of much use as a chocolate teapot, as an 'aide' to 'find/locate' the child, with the much longer blonde hair, that went 'missing' after being deliberately left alone, with her even younger siblings, in an unlocked holiday apartment.

How brilliant, as Huge Grant says, would it have been if the McCanns had a photo of Madeleine taken earlier on the actual day she went 'missing' that they could of had 'copied' and distributed to the hundreds of local people and police 'searching' for her, the very next day after she 'disappeared'?

But, sadly, they don't seem to have had one.

Oh, hang on..........
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 04.11.14 3:14

The sad thing is, it's actually a very good idea, like the milk carton thing in the US. I'd just rather someone else were promoting it!

In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 04.11.14 6:11

What a brilliant idea. Madeleine was a very known case from the start and wasn't found.

But what about children who run away from institutional homes?(a big number)
The ones who are being abused.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by kinell 04.11.14 6:51

Grant said: "To let everyone in the country know that this child is missing, with a photograph, could mean the difference between life and death.

"The first hour or two is crucial and it is a good function for a smart phone. It is a brilliant idea."

--------------

Of course it is...which is why the 'App promoters' Kate and Gerry spent the first crucial hour or two praying like Arabs, deleting their phone records, getting some sleep, and waiting until the morning so they could go out and 'search' in the daylight when, according to Kate's bewk, no one was around to see them 'jumping over hedges and ditches'  winkwink

Are the McCann's really the best people to be ambassadors for missing people?

Really?

Every time I see them on the TV I turn the channel over because I cannot bear to look at them or listen to them. They are lying scumbags who have got rich quick from the death and fake abduction of their daughter.

The people of this country are being brainwashed by them and their PR team. They are being forced down our throats. And that makes me very angry.

kinell
kinell

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 04.11.14 6:59

Good Golly, but the duo must have skins thicker than rhino hide.

THEY HAVE NO SHAME WHATSOEVER!!!

Kinell your avatar is very fitting as to how the pair make one feel on hearing about their utter barefaced CHEEK!

:puke: They truly make me feel :puke:

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 04.11.14 7:11

There are 2 types that make up this world.
One type are those that Do and Give.

Then --

You have the hidden Parasites -

Who just take take take till their hosts are sucked dry.

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 04.11.14 7:24

These two scumbags are looking pretty good ATM wonder what happened to the hound dog look that they adopted for the trial in Portugal ?

They look so much different to the poor Sara Paynes parents her mother having had a stroke and her poor Daddy dying at the week-end due to Alcoholism they really did pay the price !!!

These two are about to make money again !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 04.11.14 7:52

The wider agenda.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app Empty The McCanns flogging a phone app...

Post by missbeetle 04.11.14 8:23

Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app %3Ca%20href=Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app Ken_zps0b31139b

These two look like Ken and Barbie come to life.

Co-ordinating in French navy, Gerry with his consultant-oh-yes-I-am's stripes...

...and that cupcake icing pink tie...! It gets worse every time I see it.

Kate's muted sequins are shrouded in a pea-hennish cardigan... 

...and I like how her hair matches the lampshade.

Whilst the floral arrangement between them recalls the images of their missing daughter Madeleine -

-candy pink hydrangeas mixed in with those of a rather sinister shade... Ugly.

Is that the shadow of Clarence over Gerry's left shoulder...??

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 04.11.14 8:49

missbeetle wrote:Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app %3Ca%20href=Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app Ken_zps0b31139b

These two look like Ken and Barbie come to life.

Co-ordinating in French navy, Gerry with his consultant-oh-yes-I-am's stripes...

...and that cupcake icing pink tie...! It gets worse every time I see it.

Kate's muted sequins are shrouded in a pea-hennish cardigan... 

...and I like how her hair matches the lampshade.

Whilst the floral arrangement between them recalls the images of their missing daughter Madeleine -

-candy pink hydrangeas mixed in with those of a rather sinister shade... Ugly.

Is that the shadow of Clarence over Gerry's left shoulder...??
No shame at all and it just goes to show that Andy Pandy and his bunch of Merry Coppers will not be bringing these two in for questioning any time soon folks.....we have all been played in the biggest F-ck up of the Century . IMO of course !!!
jozi
jozi

Back to top Go down

Post by The....truth 04.11.14 8:52

They are being groomed for luvviedom.
The....truth

Activity : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 04.11.14 9:01

Thetruth wrote:They are being groomed for luvviedom.
wft
I think it could be more like Martyrdom myself....remember the pose by the main suspect who is formally known as Kate McCann ?
jozi
jozi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming 04.11.14 10:09

Brian Griffin wrote:The sad thing is, it's actually a very good idea, like the milk carton thing in the US. I'd just rather someone else were promoting it!

In my opinion.

Totally agree Brian, it kind of puts you off looking into it further if those 2 are associated with something or promoting it, regardless of the worthiness of the cause. Cant help also thinking what's in it for them

Surely those responsible for the promotion of this app ought to have selected people who have a far higher degree of sympathy from the general public than they do, and perhaps people who were genuinely parents of a missing/abducted child
Jamming
Jamming

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 04.11.14 10:55

So we have 306k reports of missing people in a year.

‘The majority, almost 97 per cent, of people are likely to be found safe and well within 48 hours,’ so missing, but not really ‘missing’, ‘stolen’ or ‘abducted’.

According to BBC radio this morning, on average 5 children are abducted and/or killed each year by people outside the parental/direct family connection.

Yes, that’s 5 too many, but by far the bigger problem is the home grown one within the family setups, and I was surprised how many cases they quoted, although I can't remember the actual figure.

On the positive side, at least we helped GMB get their video clip round the right way.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.11.14 11:03

Why in gods name are msm promoting this pair to sainthood,thats what I would like to know.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 04.11.14 11:13

Jamming wrote:
Brian Griffin wrote:The sad thing is, it's actually a very good idea, like the milk carton thing in the US. I'd just rather someone else were promoting it!

In my opinion.

Totally agree Brian, it kind of puts you off looking into it further if those 2 are associated with something or promoting it, regardless of the worthiness of the cause. Cant help also thinking what's in it for them

Surely those responsible for the promotion of this app ought to have selected people who have a far higher degree of sympathy from the general public than they do, and perhaps people who were genuinely parents of a missing/abducted child

Imo. A good thing in the right hands.

A bad thing in the wrong hands.

Today using only cellphones.

Tomorrow - microchipping.

No thanks.

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 04.11.14 11:38

Tony Bennett wrote:Gerry McCann says 'every parent has lost their child, even if it is momentarily'

Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app McCanns-missing_ch_3094503b
Gerry McCann, whose daughter vanished seven and a half years ago, is urging
parents to download a new smart phone app to help find missing youngsters

"Every parent has lost their child, even if it is momentarily - in a playground, in a supermarket -"

"in a dark apartment of a foreign country for 5 consecutive nights with the doors locked/unlocked, shutters jemmied/smashed open."

"Just think how powerful this App can be especially when linked to your child's smartphone & the 'Where are my parents getting pissed?' App
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 04.11.14 11:44

Yes its all pathetically ironic really.

The parents who thought it fine to leave 3 infants alone in an apartment in a foreign country whilst they
dined and drank with friends are actually promoting an app for missing children. Why would anyone listen to them? You couldn't choose anyone more inappropriate to promote this product.   As usual it all beggars belief.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 04.11.14 11:46

@ Rouge-a-Tory.

and we can link it all to Google Maps.
So that in case of disaster such as a fire or burglator, children can be easily taught how to track down their parents at their respective watering holes.

How nice.

violin

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.11.14 11:54

I haven't been into the city centre where I live for ages.

Does anyone who lives in a city (other than London) see digital media boards daily producing images of missing people/children?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13369

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 04.11.14 11:55

Why dont the Mc Canns help the cause of Missing Children by simply doing what many of us do?
Stay at home with their children. One parent go out - one parent stay in - with the children.

Enjoy the company of your children. Don't lock them in an apartment and go out for the evening. 
There - thats my advice to prevent you child going missing. nod

ETA - Of course, all parents need a night out occaisionally...... so what do they do???
Get a babysitter! winkwink or a nanny... or a childminder - just like they had at OC PdL.

Except of course we know that there really wasnt any negligence going on - it was a myth created to enable a child to be abducted. So these parents engaged in a bit of negligence in order to stage an abduction in order to explain why a child had disappeared. And now they are out there promoting this App for Missing Children.
It s all a bit fishy    winkwink
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.11.14 12:00

"Every parent has lost their child, even if it is momentarily - in a playground, in a supermarket -"

ERR NO GERRY ,MOST PARENTS TAKE LOOKING AFTER THIER CHILDREN SERIOUSLY.

it a bit like going out drinking and leaving your 3 babies on there own(Mitchel I think) we all do it, NO WE DONT.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 04.11.14 12:36

It is grotesque, isn't it.

Who on earth would consider using the Mccanns as a good marketing ploy? Particularly in any role that offered parental advice in keeping children safe!! The McCann track record on these matters has been decidedly negligent.The fact that most of the population know this does not reflect well on Missing People.

As for the McCanns, well, it is quite clear that the strategy that has been devised for them, requires them to brazen it all out....and hope their past all goes away.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top