The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  Mm11

Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  Mm11

Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  Regist10

Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  Empty Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt

Post by Jill Havern 25.10.14 6:37

Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  Gamble10

[list="stream-items js-navigable-stream"]
[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  KQvZpjLc_bigger Annienonymous2@annienonymouss  11h11 hours ago  
@LHLNews @JimGamble_INEQE oh dear Jimbo ..every word you mutter slides your dream of another public office position further and further away
  0 replies     2 retweets     4 favorites  

[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  A5k7gJ3U_biggerlinda lee@lindaweryhur  11h11 hours ago  
@LHLNews @JimGamble_INEQE @skymartinbrunt To harrass a lady to her death is great work, well done is it?
  0 replies     5 retweets     4 favorites  

[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  Jdjjsj8k_biggerdeborah butler@IWILLNOTGOAWAY  11h11 hours ago  
@lindaweryhur @LHLNews @JimGamble_INEQE @skymartinbrunt Jim this is terrible, will you be at coroners court? #mccann
View photo     0 replies     2 retweets     1 favorite  

[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  DBifxQKn_biggerOver The Rainbow @Skyview_11  11h11 hours ago  
@annienonymouss @mkmumto4 @LHLNews @JimGamble_INEQE Let us hope that counts for those who abused and hounded Brenda Leyland .
  0 replies     0 retweets     1 favorite  

[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  KQvZpjLc_biggerAnnienonymous2@annienonymouss  11h11 hours ago  
@Skyview_11 @mkmumto4 @LHLNews @JimGamble_INEQE Amen to that!

[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  9f4ffceb6f91cc88f066ce9a7354b662_biggerZJax@Chambz76Z  11h11 hours ago  
@LHLNews @IWILLNOTGOAWAY @JimGamble_INEQE @skymartinbrunt I take it he missed the tact training? This lady had a family, show some respect

[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  Jdjjsj8k_biggerdeborah butler@IWILLNOTGOAWAY  11h11 hours ago  
@Chambz76Z @LHLNews @JimGamble_INEQE @skymartinbrunt & he is following the tweeters that threatened the dead lady
  0 replies     0 retweets     0 favorites  

[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  8fFuoAjI_biggerann-kristine @fiorifan  10h10 hours ago  
@LHLNews @JimGamble_INEQE @skymartinbrunt I expect to see you both at the Coroner's court on Dec 18th. Brenda will not be alone in death.
  0 replies     3 retweets     2 favorites  

[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  0r8qB3wS_biggerKev Thomas@chilledkev  10h10 hours ago  
@LHLNews @IWILLNOTGOAWAY @JimGamble_INEQE @skymartinbrunt in what way was it great work! Were his facts right! Did he scare her! #McCann
  0 replies     3 retweets     3 favorites  

[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  A5k7gJ3U_biggerlinda lee@lindaweryhur  10h10 hours ago  
@chilledkev @LHLNews @IWILLNOTGOAWAY @JimGamble_INEQE @skymartinbrunt I cant handle this, the woman is dead!and its great work!

[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  0r8qB3wS_biggerKev Thomas@chilledkev  10h10 hours ago  
@lindaweryhur @LHLNews @IWILLNOTGOAWAY @JimGamble_INEQE @skymartinbrunt it should be front page news! Scandalous! #mccann
  0 replies     2 retweets     3 favorites  

[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  A5k7gJ3U_biggerlinda lee@lindaweryhur  10h10 hours ago  
@chilledkev @LHLNews @IWILLNOTGOAWAY @JimGamble_INEQE @skymartinbrunt I have sixth sense and I have an awful feeling about this case,!

[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  A5k7gJ3U_biggerlinda lee@lindaweryhur  9h9 hours ago  
@chilledkev @LHLNews @IWILLNOTGOAWAY @JimGamble_INEQE @skymartinbrunt I sense real evil all around me!something bad will happen!

[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  A5k7gJ3U_biggerlinda lee@lindaweryhur  9h9 hours ago  
@chilledkev @LHLNews @IWILLNOTGOAWAY @JimGamble_INEQE @skymartinbrunt I sense something terrible more misery,I feel it!

[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  E2effe6624c23bf8a2602bf5783cc163_biggerTina Marie@TrutherDolly  9h9 hours ago  
.@chilledkev I pulled #JimGamble_INEQE on this tweet a while back & he blocked me. Interesting is who RT'd & faved it > many #McCann shills.
  0 replies     2 retweets     0 favorites  

[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  0r8qB3wS_biggerKev Thomas@chilledkev  9h9 hours ago  
@lindaweryhur @LHLNews @IWILLNOTGOAWAY @JimGamble_INEQE @skymartinbrunt there is a paradigm shift coming. Truth will out #mccann

[*]Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  Winter_biggerKatycakes@Katycakes1  9h9 hours ago  
.@IWILLNOTGOAWAY @lindaweryhur @LHLNews @skymartinbrunt Brunt harassed Brenda every 15 mins for a whole day on Sky news, then she died....
  0 replies     2 retweets     2 favorites  

@chilledkev @LHLNews @IWILLNOTGOAWAY @JimGamble_INEQE @skymartinbrunt people may laugh at me, but I knew Brenda was going to die !
[/list]

https://twitter.com/LHLNews/status/525714431804964865/photo/1

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41576

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  Empty Re: Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt

Post by tiny 25.10.14 7:10

I just hope jg gets his just desserts,this person makes me feel :puke: I have always had a bad feeling about him
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt  Empty Re: Jim Gamble: Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt

Post by Guest 25.10.14 8:25

Is this the one he deleted?

Dear oh dear...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 25.10.14 8:27

He's flying with the crows!

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by truthfultiger 25.10.14 9:45

Not deleted yet, type into google and you can still see it on twitter.
truthfultiger

Activity : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 25.10.14 11:48

Let's not forget that JG works with Miriam Rich - a friend of Wilkins/O'Donnell....

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8598-youle-chief-exec-missing-people-murats-hawkes
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 25.10.14 12:04

The more "they" realize that people are cottoning on, the more reckless, desperate and dangerous the attempts to shut down public opinion will become. This is the nature of it. We are seeing the cracks appearing and the horrible hellhole within. There is something HUGE being covered up here.
I do not believe Brenda committed suicide.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 25.10.14 12:39

Interesting comments on this article in the Daily Mail from 4 years ago:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1317962/Kate-Gerry-McCann-upset-child-protection-chief-Jim-Gambles-resignation.html
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 25.10.14 12:43

Jack
September 27, 2011 at 9:47 am
When is Jim Gamble going to be brought to book over his lies and distortion during Operation Ore? When will the the IPCC act on the hundreds of complaints against Gamble? This monster is responsible for the deaths of two members of my family because of his lies.

http://www.theopinionsite.org/as-ceop-dies-jim-gamble-saves-himself-no-surprise-there-then/
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 25.10.14 13:26

sallypelt wrote:Jack
September 27, 2011 at 9:47 am
When is Jim Gamble going to be brought to book over his lies and distortion during Operation Ore? When will the the IPCC act on the hundreds of complaints against Gamble? This monster is responsible for the deaths of two members of my family because of his lies.

http://www.theopinionsite.org/as-ceop-dies-jim-gamble-saves-himself-no-surprise-there-then/

this is terrible if true,shame this jack didn't give more info, but as Snifferdog said.

There is something HUGE being covered up here.

I also believe Brenda didn't commit suicide.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 25.10.14 13:28

On the face of it it looks as though J.G. did a preemptive strike with operation ore.

What better way than to kill two birds with one stone. Its like the pot calling  clean kettle black.

Imo. Its a:
" Look over there not over here, whist we quickly slap some fat D notices into place. Whilst we are about it, lets being in some draconian laws to prevent any further public disclosures."

Never mind that peoples lives have been ruined by being erroneously accused of something they are innocent of. It was a set up to save their arses. .

All my own opinions only of course.

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 25.10.14 15:27

tiny wrote:I just hope jg gets his just desserts,this person makes me feel :puke: I have always had a bad feeling about him

Same here tiny.

It's his knowledge of who was on the operation ore lists that is suspect.  many weren't prosecuted for reasons we can only be suspicious of. Once you've got dirt on someone their careers could be over ....... unless....

It would be interesting to know about his reputation in the RUC as well, who have always had very close connections to MI5 as far as I know.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 25.10.14 15:57

Woofer wrote:
tiny wrote:I just hope jg gets his just desserts,this person makes me feel :puke: I have always had a bad feeling about him

Same here tiny.

It's his knowledge of who was on the operation ore lists that is suspect.  many weren't prosecuted for reasons we can only be suspicious of. Once you've got dirt on someone their careers could be over ....... unless....

It would be interesting to know about his reputation in the RUC as well, who have always had very close connections to MI5 as far as I know.

Gamble throws the same self-righteous temper tantrums as the McCanns, and all three of them have a terminal case of verbal diarrhea!  

T
he best defense is a good offense, and it seems that the gruesome threesome are deeply intent on  preoccupying the masses with endless tirades and dummy spitting dramatics.  No doubt they want people to look everywhere, but in their direction.  I shudder to think what dark secret they all share.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 25.10.14 16:29

On twitter he is the king of overstating his importance/power
It is quite laughable really
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 25.10.14 17:01

noddy100 wrote:On twitter he is the king of overstating his importance/power
It is quite laughable really

The McCanns and Gamble are like three peas in a pod!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 25.10.14 17:23

Lance De Boils wrote:Let's not forget that JG works with Miriam Rich - a friend of Wilkins/O'Donnell....

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8598-youle-chief-exec-missing-people-murats-hawkes

That's interesting.

Gamble's behaviour is unacceptable, imo. A very shady character methinks.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 25.10.14 17:28

Snifferdog wrote:The more "they" realize that people are cottoning on, the more reckless, desperate and dangerous the attempts to shut down public opinion will become. This is the nature of it. We are seeing the cracks appearing and the horrible hellhole within. There is something HUGE being covered up here.
I do not believe Brenda committed suicide.

Exactly. Why would she commit suicide?
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 25.10.14 18:11

But what would 'they' stand to gain? Brenda's death derailed the attack that was going to be launched against free speech the online 'trolls' and 'haters' the McCanns wanted silencing.

Look at the level of hate and abuse a middle-aged lady had to endure just for leaving a setting ice-cream out of a freezer, and it is feasible someone would rather leave this mean world rather than face years of hate and abuse over the matter of a missing child.

In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 25.10.14 19:19

It makes one wonder how far team McCann would have pursued Brenda if she had not died. Were they planning literally to take her to court and make an even bigger example of her? A single lady living on her own with her pets? They must have known she was likely to end her life.

If she'd stated a few home truths on camera - you can guarantee they'd never have broadcasted it. She was too nice.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 25.10.14 20:23

Brian Griffin wrote:But what would 'they' stand to gain? Brenda's death derailed the attack that was going to be launched against free speech the online 'trolls' and 'haters' the McCanns wanted silencing.

Look at the level of hate and abuse a middle-aged lady had to endure just for leaving a setting ice-cream out of a freezer, and it is feasible someone would rather leave this mean world rather than face years of hate and abuse over the matter of a missing child.

In my opinion.
I agree
the worse thing that could happen for Team Mc Cann was the death of Brenda.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 26.10.14 0:36

HelenMeg wrote:
Brian Griffin wrote:But what would 'they' stand to gain? Brenda's death derailed the attack that was going to be launched against free speech the online 'trolls' and 'haters' the McCanns wanted silencing.

In my opinion.
I agree
the worse thing that could happen for Team Mc Cann was the death of Brenda.

I do agree basically but at least from a theoretical point of view there could have been more than two parties to this. There could be Brenda, Team McCann and A N Other.

Personally I feel we owe it to Brenda to see in the first place what the inquest comes up with, and take it from there. Let's see if it's credible.

Having said that I was not at all impressed by the Coroner who seemed to be ruling out in advance the possibility she was hounded to her death by threats (i.e. some form of culpable homicide).

But I still feel we have to let the legal process run its course before we give any conclusive opinions on this.

Of course, that doesn't mean we exonerate Brunt.

He hasn't even thought it right to explain what he was up to on that fateful day.

When he finally does, assuming he does, we might take a view of how plausible his explanation is regarding how far or how far he was not invovled in Brenda's death.

As far as I know he never offered any expression of regret (Sky did - sort of - but not Brunt).

Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 26.10.14 5:29

Good post Okeydokey. Your post also highlights that some of us are not entirely sure of the coroners independence.

@Brian Griffin: It is true that we don't actually know what happened to Brenda, and as in all things McCannish there is something UnCanny or McSinister Imo.
I just have the feeling this is not a straightforward suicide. I may well be wrong.
It seems nothing can ever be taken at face value anymore.

No one on the pro M forums actually seemed to know Brenda, so we are dealing with very little information here.

Perhaps a different reaction was expected from the public?
More condemning of Brenda, going by the nasty write ups about her around the time of her death.
A general fear, to halt postings by pro M's?

Another thought.

It may be hard for those with psychopathic tendencies to understand how the minds of sane people work. Just as we have to read up on the mind of a psychopath to understand how their brains function.

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 26.10.14 16:43

Woofer wrote:It makes one wonder how far team McCann would have pursued Brenda if she had not died. Were they planning literally to take her to court and make an even bigger example of her? A single lady living on her own with her pets? They must have known she was likely to end her life.

If she'd stated a few home truths on camera - you can guarantee they'd never have broadcasted it. She was too nice.
They might have used her picture as a 'still' and run the story in the papers though, possibly using snippets of what she said as quotes out of context. I think it was a ruse to frighten off the sceptics online, who, inconveniently, won't shut up about the facts of this case, and it all went horribly wrong and blew up in their faces.

You think they would have sued her? That would have driven her to a nervous breakdown at least, I would imagine. That said, Gezza and Kate don't seem particular about the repercussions of suing anybody, so you might be right. I'm surprised they aren't trying to sue God for sending 'Hurricane Gonzalo' to our shores! Speaking of which, does anyone know what's going on with the libel trial? I thought it was supposed to reach its conclusion this month but there are only a few days left.

In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.10.14 11:59

Continue to question Jim Gamble, the McCann hero.

Continue to question his motive.

Continue to question why Jim Gamble has a voice.

And please, please, please someone on Twitter ask Jim Gamble why he's showing himself on a podium between the flags of UK and US with a backdrop photograph of Table Mountain, Cape Town....please, someone ask him.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 27.10.14 12:30

aquila wrote:Continue to question Jim Gamble, the McCann hero.

Continue to question his motive.

Continue to question why Jim Gamble has a voice.

And please, please, please someone on Twitter ask Jim Gamble why he's showing himself on a podium between the flags of UK and US with a backdrop photograph of Table Mountain, Cape Town....please, someone ask him.

@ Brian  - (quote) I'm surprised they aren't trying to sue God for sending 'Hurricane Gonzalo' to our shores!
DMML - I did mention This recent hurricane recently on the forum and was stone walled -  I wondered who decided on the name... I have my own reasons for wondering. But not sure if I should post same.

@ Aquila - You or someone has asked before an explanation ref JG on his podium betwixt 2 flags, and wonder if YOU have a theory? I personally don't do twitter but I am curious as to your curiosity
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top