The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Mm11

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Mm11

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Regist10

Let's Not Forget Brenda

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Empty Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Guest 30.10.14 17:47

aquila wrote:
"Serialisation in The Sun of the book."

Did the Sun actually follow through with the serialisation? I only saw the first one, but can't say I looked for the next.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 30.10.14 22:57

dantezebu wrote:aquila wrote:
"Serialisation in The Sun of the book."

Did the Sun actually follow through with the serialisation? I only saw the first one, but can't say I looked for the next.
Now you mention it I don't believe they did. Perhaps because it had a slating or perhaps it achieved its goal of 'bringing out the haters' to take things to the next level of the campaign for Sky News to doorstep Brenda Leyland.

Only my opinion of course - pure speculation.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Empty Snitch Dossier - Just "purporting a theory"

Post by PeterMac 31.10.14 9:39

Just a random selection of photos for people to compare.  No link between any of them, of course.

Ankles
Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Legs_j10" />Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Legs1_10" />

Bangle
Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Hair_j10" />Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=
Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Bangle13" />

Hair
Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Hair_j11" />
Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Phil_h10" />

Favourite Colour
[img]Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Hand_j10[/img]
[img]Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Phil_j11[/img]

"WE are talking about material which are libellous, completely untrue.
WE were getting nowhere by reporting it to the sites
WE were finding people going on line .. .

Anyone want to Purport anything ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16595

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 31.10.14 9:57

eyebrows
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody 31.10.14 10:07

big grin I'd imagine Phil is all over the net pro-trolling
unchained melody

Activity : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 31.10.14 10:09

Gosh PeterMac! Isn't it just amazing how two different people can look so similar! As the saying goes, We all have "an identical twin" out there somewhere, and what are the odds of these identical looking persons spin being in the same close proximity? winkwink

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 31.10.14 10:12

Oh yes, and where was the website based ?
Who charged £ 37,000 to set it up, instead of the more normal £ 300. Star Pupil Callum ?
Who manages the site
Who is the current webmaster / mistress, whooshing and blocking anything they don't want to see
Who is monitoring Twitter and facebook on their behalf
Who is taking the screen shots
Where is the monitoring Unit based ?

(Just as an aside, who is married to a skilled Photoshopper ? )
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 31.10.14 10:14

Snifferdog wrote:Gosh PeterMac! Isn't it just amazing how two different people can look so similar! As the saying goes, We all have "an identical twin" out there somewhere, and what are the odds of these identical looking persons being in the same close proximity?

even St Katherine makes the same observation in her autobiography.
" I am staggered by how alike they are, almost identical in parts. As a lawyer once said to me, apropos another matter, ‘One coincidence, two coincidences – maybe they’re still coincidences. Any more than that and it stops being coincidence.’"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 31.10.14 10:24

Maybe she was in Edinburgh for the referendum.  Does she live near there?

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 31.10.14 10:32

Woofer wrote:Maybe she was in Edinburgh for the referendum.  Does she live near there?

No. Ullapool, Far west coast. 4 hours by car on the A9 and A 835. Good roads these days.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 31.10.14 10:51

"are you sure about this, wee Martin?"

"Yeah, yeah, nobody will know where this is, and your identity"

I'm, pretty sure, the 'floodgates' will oepn, when one of the 'oldies' from either family passes on.

My bet is BH.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 31.10.14 12:01

jeanmonroe wrote:"are you sure about this, wee Martin?"

"Yeah, yeah, nobody will know where this is, and your identity"

I'm, pretty sure, the 'floodgates' will oepn, when one of the 'oldies' from either family passes on.

My bet is BH.
On Google Earth, 55 55'28.72"N    3 13'55.22"W
Glasgow to Edinburgh 57 mins, 45.8 miles, if you've been dropping in on Grandma for a cuppa tea and stay overnight.
Ullapool to Edinburgh 3 hrs 59 mins, 210 miles, long way to walk; you'd need good leg muscles to make that journey on foot.

Photos must have been taken around early to mid afternoon vis the sun angle/shadow emanating from the manhole cover.
It would have taken some arrangement to get to that spot, walk down the little path to get to the manhole cover and set up the camera crew etc.

If family were involved, then dates and correspondence for setting up this pre-arranged video'ing must have occurred.

I am beginning to wonder, whoever it was that was photographed, if this all represents a pre-determined type of collusion and 'sting' operation.

It is clearly much more than casually getting Brenda Leyland isolated outside her own home.

Brenda was set up and chased to her death. Her identity exposed to all, throughout the day, on mainline news.
The anonymous woman with the large legs had her identity protected. Her voice covered over with a sweet, gentle English female voice.

This indicates a large amount of planning and then effort to control and edit the presented material.

Does anyone have a view on the seriousness of the background and underlying legal implications of any of this reporting, dossier production, door stopping Brenda, when none of it should have by-passed the fact that it had been placed in police hands and should only have been dealt with by the police, not a lynch mob family/friend/concerned pro-mccanner and its Martin Brunt/Sky/Murdoch press.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 31.10.14 12:19

Jim Gamble@JimGamble_INEQE  · 13 hrs13 hours ago

Out with the original @CEOPUK crew for Nicks farewell. Great people still doing the best they can for all the right reasons.
==========================================

That would be the ORIGINAL CEOP 'crew' (Jim's well down with the gang, is iitttt?, geddit?) that were at CEOP when Gamble was the 'big cheese' THERE.

Just a pity all these great people at CEOP at the time er, 'missed' all the THOUSANDS of abuse/rape/exploitation 'cases' against young children in Rochdale, Rotherham, Derby, Nottingham, Home counties, Oxford etc., happening on THEIR 'watch', isn't it?

YEP, Great 'job', guys!

No wonder the CEOP, under J Gamble's 'leadership', (cough) was 'disbanded'

Still, a good 'pis* up' with the 'boys' will paper over those 'cracks' won't it?

Cheers, Jim!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 31.10.14 12:23

PeterMac wrote:Just a random selection of photos for people to compare.  No link between any of them, of course.

Ankles
Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Legs_j10" />Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Legs1_10" />

Bangle
Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Hair_j10" />Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=
Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Bangle13" />

Hair
Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Hair_j11" />
Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Phil_h10" />

Favourite Colour
Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Hand_j10" />
Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Phil_j11" />

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Article-0-2047CC6B00000578-808_634x355
big grin

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by statsman 31.10.14 12:30

If this had been preplanned, it's possible it could have been taken during the Edinburgh Festival (last 3 weeks in August).

I believe that Philomena McCann's husband is into 'the Arts'.

Just a thought.
statsman
statsman

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 31.10.14 12:43

Joss wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Just a random selection of photos for people to compare.  No link between any of them, of course.

Ankles

Bangle

Hair

Favourite Colour
Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Hand_j10" />
Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Phil_j11" />

big grin
Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdYFy6GFbgsK-ralEg5SGs0yfYnOnk4CzgFKbLFnYLUAFBOxsu

He's a real dead ringer for someone.  youaretheman

thing
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 31.10.14 12:51

"evening all"

"I stress, yet again, despite rumours and gossip circulating, that neither Miss Piggy and Kermie, nor any of their friends, are suspects, or persons of interest, in Operation Strange's £10+million, UK taxpayer funded, investigation" into a 3 years old child's 'disappearance' whose actual parents were away from their diliberately left unlocked apartment, where they had consciously left her alone, with her 2, even younger siblings, for at least 34 minutes"

"Thankyou"

"My name is DCI Mahogany, a 30 year career, hard nosed, experienced, elite, detective of the world renowned, Metropolitan Police"

"I love's peeling onions,............... backwards"

"Night, all"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 31.10.14 13:05

Wow that woman could certainly be a dead ringer for someone big grin  with calf muscles like that they certainly shouldn't be in leggings.  

Awww poor little swan only offered a meagre piece of bread, where did the rest of the (meat) loaf go.  Mr Mrs
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 31.10.14 13:10

plebgate wrote:Wow that woman could certainly be a dead ringer for someone big grin  with calf muscles like that they certainly shouldn't be in leggings.  

Awww poor little swan only offered a meagre piece of bread, where did the rest of the (meat) loaf go.  Mr Mrs

LOL, :iconbiggrin:
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 31.10.14 13:14

jeanmonroe wrote:Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 10 Article-0-2047CC6B00000578-808_634x355

"evening all"

"I stress, yet again, despite rumours and gossip circulating, that neither Miss Piggy and Kermie, nor any of their friends, are  suspects, or persons of interest, in Operation Strange's £10+million, UK taxpayer funded, investigation" into a 3 years old child's 'disappearance' whose actual parents were away from their diliberately left unlocked apartment, where they had consciously left her alone, with her 2, even younger siblings, for at least 34 minutes"

"Thankyou"

"My name is DCI Mahogany, a 30 year career, hard nosed, experienced, elite, detective of the world renowned, Metropolitan Police"

"I love's peeling onions,............... backwards"

"Night, all"
That's good to know. Are you able to say when those parents are going to be held accountable for their daughter's neglect and consequent disappearance because of it?, Have a good night & TIA.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 31.10.14 13:22

I've said before that I think PM is involved in the mccann's online doings. Now I am certain.

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 31.10.14 13:29

statsman wrote:If this had been preplanned, it's possible it could have been taken during the Edinburgh Festival (last 3 weeks in August).

I believe that Philomena McCann's husband is into 'the Arts'.

Just a thought.

Yep good thought yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 31.10.14 13:30

I'll start by saying I think it's wrong to out people regardless of which "side" is doing it. The most common reason people want to remain anonymous online is because there are some complete and utter lunatics and psychopaths out there. I'm at  a loss as to why, if they accepted the danger of outing somebody online, Sky didn't give Brenda the same anonymity that they gave to the person handing in the dossier. Did they not know there are, what I would term extremists on both sides of the fence?

I may be in the minority here but I have always liked Phil McCann and her brutal honesty and loyalty. I see her as a woman who believes her little brother is innocent and would defend him to the death. So if it turned out she was involved in preparing the dossier I could understand why... but ( again IF it turned out she was involved) would there be any legal implications if the McCanns were ever found guilty of  a crime and she had been part of an orchestrated exercise to silence those who suspected they were guilty?
Stillthinking

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 31.10.14 13:38

@stillthinking - yes defend your little brother if you know he is innocent IMO, but the whole family must know by now that he is not.  Would I defend my brother if I found out he was not as innocent as he`s trying to make out?  I don`t know the answer to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 31.10.14 13:40

Stillthinking wrote:I'll start by saying I think it's wrong to out people regardless of which "side" is doing it. The most common reason people want to remain anonymous online is because there are some complete and utter lunatics and psychopaths out there. I'm at  a loss as to why, if they accepted the danger of outing somebody online, Sky didn't give Brenda the same anonymity that they gave to the person handing in the dossier. Did they not know there are, what I would term extremists on both sides of the fence?

I may be in the minority here but I have always liked Phil McCann and her brutal honesty and loyalty. I see her as a woman who believes her little brother is innocent and would defend him to the death. So if it turned out she was involved in preparing the dossier I could understand why... but ( again IF it turned out she was involved) would there be any legal implications if the McCanns were ever found guilty of  a crime and she had been part of an orchestrated exercise to silence those who suspected they were guilty?

...IF it turned out she was involved) would there be any legal implications if the McCanns were ever found guilty of  a crime and she had been part of an orchestrated exercise to silence those who suspected they were guilty?
==================================================

Ge££y and Hate McCann:

"Who, who, just who is, er, this person, Philomena McCann"?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top