The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at the Last photo - Page 34 Mm11

Another look at the Last photo - Page 34 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at the Last photo - Page 34 Mm11

Another look at the Last photo - Page 34 Regist10

Another look at the Last photo

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 34 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Tony Bennett 28.03.17 17:06

Some interesting posts on the Last Photo have been made recently in another place.

The first poster agrees that the Last Photo was taken on Sunday and that something serious must have happened to Madeleine Sunday night or Monday morning.

The second poster agrees that the Last Photo was taken on the Sunday but is adamant that Mrs Fenn really did hear Madeleine crying on the evening of Tuesday 1 May.

The third poster thinks that the Last Photo may have been taken after Thursday 3 May and Madeleine photoshopped in afterwards.

Here are the three posts, with my comments:

POSTER ONE

It suits the agenda to show she was alive on Sunday for some reason. (bolded in the original).

REPLY: Yes.

Later in the week there were other supposed witnesses placing her as alive, notably Cat Baker, so why would they need to fake the date on a photo to prove this again? If she was alive on Thursday according to how Cat's statement was promoted, then she had to have been alive on Sunday. We also had the cleaner placing her alive on Sunday. No need to change dates on a photo to corroborate it.

REPLY: Yes, no need to prove she was alive on Sunday.

So, the only reason to produce a photo showing her as alive on Thursday was because they suspected they didn't have any other evidence to show that she was.

REPLY:  Yes.

And yet they had Cat saying (to begin with) that she was in creche and at high tea and we have the Boyds whose little boy supposedly played football with M, if not on the Thursday then on the Wednesday. There is some confusion over which date they invented for this scenario.

REPLY:  HideHo has produced probably the best analysis of this alleged ‘high tea’ and all the multiple contradictions by the four people who gave evidence about it (Gerry & Kate McCann, Catriona Baker and Charlotte Pennington).  Looking at all those multiple contradictions, it is hardly surprising if people draw the conclusion that Madeleine wasn’t there, or even that the high tea never happened at all. As for the claims of the Boyds, there are again multiple reasons for saying, as ‘POSTER ONE’ does, that their account is ‘invented’. Why was it invented? Who arranged for this article to appear?

===============================================

POSTER TWO

Yes, especially to the bold part. It suits the agenda because, imo, on Sunday, Madeleine was not only alive but alive and well.

REPLY: Yes.

Hence we have the very credible eye-witness report from the cleaner which corroborates very accurately with what Kate writes about what they did on Sunday and at what times. Kate did not need to lie about events on Sunday, imo, because Madeleine was still alive and well on Sunday.  IMO after Sunday she was not alive and well.

REPLY: Yes, there is multiple evidence to support this.

By the time of David Payne's alleged visit to the McCanns apartment in the late afternoon/early evening of that fateful Thursday I do believe that Madeleine was dead. Hence DP's brain leak about all three children dressed predominantly in white and looking like angels and Matt flagging up searching on Cemetery Road late on Thursday night or the early hours of Friday morning.  That would mean, imo, that Madeleine died at some point between 'something' happening on Sunday evening or the early hours of Monday morning and the time of the DP visit to apartment 5A in the early evening of that fateful Thursday.

REPLY: Yes. Correct. 

Kate, in her book, does not mention the Sunday evening quiz night at the Tapas which would have been memorable, imo. 

REPLY: A very good observation. 

There are lies and there are lies of omission. The latter is a lie of omission I suspect. Nor does Kate mention events of Monday during the day. Again I suggest this is indicative of an area of great sensitivity.

REPLY: Another very valid observation.

However Kate does write about visiting the local supermarket in the evening on Monday with Fiona to stock up on essentials. It would be interesting to see what these essentials were. I wonder if the police ever went through Baptista till receipts?

REPLY: Ah!

Gerry had already - according to Kate in her book - visited the supermarket (on Sunday?) to buy food for breakfasts as the Millennium was apparently too far to walk to every morning . Gerry's pockets seem quite stitched up so I find it difficult to believe he and Kate would not have wanted to take advantage of the included MW breakfasts. Especially as the couple were also having lunch at the apartment as well after Sunday. Two meals in an apartment each day with three young children is quite a lot of work and messy! Plus the children would want to be with their friends. 

REPLY: Again, yes. There had to be a very significant reason for the sudden change of plans from Monday onwards. 

I very much suspect that the decision to have breakfast at the apartment rather than the Millennium was nothing to do with the walk and everything to do with what might have happened on Sunday evening. By Monday, there was a need to hide away from prying eyes, imo. This would also account for why they never joined their friends for lunch apart from on Sunday I think. (Or so they claim! I wonder if the twins plus one parent perhaps did have lunch at the Payne's apartment that week though...) 

REPLY: Yes, more very good observations.

Kate, in her book, claims that Monday was a day where they slotted into the routine. Yet a routine had hardly been established. It was only the second full day of the holiday. The routine was only just beginning so you would expect Kate to outline all the events of Monday as everything was fresh and new. Would the children settle? What did they do? But there is nothing about that day.
I suspect that this is the day when, far from slotting into the routine, they did anything but. They were forced to deviate from the routine on this day in my opinion.  Hence, perhaps, the early evening supermarket visit (if it ever took place - perhaps it did but on Monday morning rather than evening because of whatever might have happened on Sunday evening...)

REPLY: More very valid observations.

After the uneventful Monday, Kate gives accounts of what happened on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. None of the accounts ring true to me. And the photographic 'evidence' does not ring true either.  Again, there is no account of the quiz night on Tuesday when it is on record that GM invited the quiz host[ess] to the TM table. Another major omission which I think signifies great sensitivity. 

REPLY: Agreed, except that I’m not sure that Gerry ‘inviting the quiz hostess to the
TM table' is sufficiently proved. 

Robert Murat flies out at the last minute, allegedly, arriving early on Tuesday morning. I think he was brought in - possibly quite unwittingly - because a 'disaster' was unfolding and he had knowledge of the local area, local people plus access to property and apartments perhaps. 

REPLY: I don’t think Murat came ‘quite unwittingly’.  

I think at this stage Madeleine might still have been alive. On Tuesday evening Kate leaves the dinner table early, according to police, and this is the evening that Gerry is said to have invited the bubbly quiz host[ess] to the table. The Portuguese police think the green-eyed monster was responsible for her going off in a huff.  It just so happens that this is the night that neighbour Mrs Fenn hears prolonged crying coming from apartment 5A from 10.30am until 11.45. This is a very long time indeed for a child - or adult even -  to cry and is a huge red flag, imo. The crying, according to Mrs Fenn, becomes more anguished and intense. Again, this is indicative of someone in huge distress.  In the context of a child going missing in suspicious circumstances it would be ridiculous not to take this eye-witness account into serious consideration. The crying stops very abruptly when Mrs Fenn hears the patio doors either opening or closing, signifying someone entering or possibly departing. If a person has been deeply distressed and sobbing you would expect the crying to become less intense when they are being comforted. This would take some time - it would not stop abruptly. 

REPLY: All of this paragraph is based on accepting Mrs Fenn’s statement as the ‘Gospel truth’.  There are so many reasons why we simply cannot do that. Here are some of them:

1 Her account was not given until 20 August 2007 – 112 days after the ‘crying incident’ allegedly happened

2 What she was going to tell the police was actually trailed widely across the British mainstream press two days beforehand – with information about it supplied by a ‘source’, almost certainly the McCanns’ PR chief, Clarence Mitchell

3 The story appeared just days after a rash of extremely unfavourable newspaper stories about the ‘smell of death’ and Madeleine’s blood being found in the McCanns’ apartment and in their hired car. This gave a motive for producing a story which confirmed the McCanns’ narrative that they were leaving the children on their own for significant periods each night

4 The contrived reference by Mrs Fenn to having heard the cries of a child ‘more than two years old’ suggested that her statement was deliberately crafted by her and/or others to identify Madeleine as the child allegedly crying

5 It is not possible to distinguish between the cries of a two-year-old and a three-year-old

6 Most people who have read Mrs Fenn’s statement have great difficulty in accepting that any child could cry louder and louder (which is her evidence) for 75 minutes

7 She took no action to tell anybody about this alleged long bout of distressed crying

8 Despite the loudness and the length of the crying (75 minutes), not one other person reported hearing this crying

9 Mrs Fenn claimed to have ’phoned a friend, Mrs Edna Glyn, at about 11pm that night. There is no statement in the PJ files from Mrs Glyn confirming this call. Besides, the only Edna Glyn who could be identified was a Mrs Edna Glyn living on the Isle of Man. There must be real doubt as to whether one old lady would ’phone another old lady at 11pm at night 

10 Mrs Fenn also claimed that she had had a burglary some time before the McCanns came on holiday. There were multiple versions of when this burglary is supposed to have happened: on week before, or two, three, or ‘several’. The incident itself was not described consistently. The preferred version seemed to be that 82-year-old Mrs Fenn as she nearly caught the burglar by the ankle as he leapt 15 feet out of a first floor window to a patio below. No-one else reported this incident. It was unclear whether Mrs Fenn actually reported this burglary; some accounts say she did; some say she didn’t. There were far too many contradictions for anyone to declare with confidence that this alleged burglary really happened.

No-one who still believes Mrs Fenn’s account has yet been able to properly explain all the above.                                

IMO this is suggestive of a certain scenario. Perhaps a scenario in which a child is not comforted but instead perhaps someone decides to silence the child? Kate's phone is in use in the 15 minutes prior to this crying outburst according to Portuguese police  - apparently one of the only times prior to Madeleine going missing that she uses her phone after dinner. I wonder who she was phoning and why? Is it possible she was agitated and angry, perhaps? Is it possible that she wasn't even in apartment 5A but in another apartment, perhaps being comforted by a friend trying to calm her down after having been humiliated maybe? Possibly someone alerts TM to the crying coming  from apartment 5A ...Theories, as always...

REPLY: All the above is sheer speculation based on accepting without qualification that Mrs Fenn’s account is true.

===============================================

POSTER THREE (Poster Three is 'chirpyinsect')

For me the problem I have is from the strict adherence to their tenet that the Last Photo was taken on the Sunday and no other possibility can be considered. I grant them that the Sunday is the only day where the weather was similar BEFORE the 3rd 

REPLY: Good, that’s agreed then. 

but they absolutely will not have it that it could have been taken after the 3rd. The reason they will not is that obviously M was not around by then so that means the photo was an invention and we can't have that, can we? 

REPLY:  We can have it , of course, if there is any evidence for it. But there simply isn’t any such evidence. Moreover, there is positive evidence against such an idea, notably the shadows on the photograph which all experts agree are wholly inconsistent across the photograph and could not have been faked.  

In the great scheme of things altering the date is still subterfuge but, think about it, it could be "excused" as them just trying to create a happy family holiday using one of the few "legitimate" snaps they had. Not excusable in my eyes though. 

REPLY:  Surely no-one can justify deliberately misleading the public about the crucial date of a photograph of one’s missing daughter?

If TB is no longer allowed to comment on the case, 

REPLY:  Where does he get this idea from? Where does it say anywhere that I am not able to comment on the case?

how does he get away with hammering the point that the naughty Macs altered the date on a photo? Simples. It suits the agenda to show she was alive on Sunday for some reason. 

REPLY: ‘For some reason’? For what reason? 

QUOTED FROM POSTER ONE 

Later in the week there were other supposed witnesses placing her as alive, notably Cat Baker, so why would they need to fake the date on a photo to prove this again? If she was alive on Thursday according to how Cat's statement was promoted, then she had to have been alive on Sunday. We also had the cleaner placing her alive on Sunday. No need to change dates on a photo to corroborate it.

So, the only reason to produce a photo showing her as alive on Thursday was because they suspected they didn't have any other evidence to show that she was. 

And yet they had Cat saying ( to begin with) that she was in creche and at high tea and we have the Boyds whose little boy supposedly played football with M, if not on the Thursday then on the Wednesday. There is some confusion over which date they invented for this scenario. 

UNQUOTE POSTER ONE

REPLY: All of those three paragraphs are certainly a reasonable proposition. 

We have gone round and round on this for years and the manufactured inter forum rivalry on whether the LP has been shopped or "only" date altered has prevented us from really analysing why the altered date would even be necessary. 

REPLY: There’s no ‘manufactured inter forum rivalry’ on CMOMM’s part. We simply had a group of committed and competent members, led by the intensive research work of PeterMac, which led us inexorably to the conclusion that the evidence was overwhhelming that favoured the Last Photo being taken on the Sunday at lunchtime. 

Can anyone think of a reason why a genuine photo that was taken on the Sunday would need to be pushed as having been taken on the Thursday, risking discovery of changed metadata? Why not just promote it as a happy picture of a healthy M taken earlier in the holiday? 

REPLY:  POSTER ONE gave the obvious answer to that one. 

So for me the McCanns are happy to allow TB to promote the Last Photo as taken on Sunday. He pushes it for all he is worth because the Last Photo is photoshopped and the child we see in it is either not Madeleine McCann  or bears no resemblance at that time to the child we knew as her.
They must steer us away from photoshopping at all costs, hence the ridicule of people like canada12 who may or may not have been on to something. Can't take the chance eh CMoMM?

REPLY:  See where this obsession people have that the Last Photo is photoshopped gets them!  He ignores two acknowledged experts who both agree there is no evidence at all of photoshopping. He cannot accept the simple yet sinister explanation that the metadata on the Last Photo may have been altered.

He prefers a complicated explanation about the photograph having been taken after 3rd May and then Madeleine shopped in!  He then contradicts himself by doubting whether it is Madeleine anyway!  QUOTE THIRD POSTER > “The child we see in it is either not Madeleine McCann  r bears no resemblance at that time to the child we knew as her”. He actually thinks that canada12 ‘may be on to something’ because she interprets what are manifestly digital artefacts as a clothes pattern transferred onto Madeleine’s neck, face and lips. Which photoshopping theory does he go for? canada12’s? Textusa’s? Or one of the many others? There are several dozen rival photoshopping theories, every single one contradicting all the others!

And then, last of all, he suggests that the Last Photo being taken on Sunday is a cosy plot between me and the McCanns! And CMOMM is ‘in on the plot: QUOTE THIRD POSTER >  “Can't take the chance eh CMoMM?” He seems to ignore the fact that a whole host of independent researchers have also reached the ame conclusion e.g. PeterMac, HideHo, Richard Hall and Jill Havern.

It is a struggle to explain how anyone could possibly come up with all this complete nonsense.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 34 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Guest 28.03.17 17:19

Photoshop again.

I bet it's one of the same people who failed to show it here.

There is zero% chance that the picture is photo-shopped.

We've addressed every single issue on it (in this thread probably).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 28.03.17 23:59

"So for me the McCanns are happy to allow TB to promote the Last Photo as taken on Sunday. He pushes it for all he is worth because the Last Photo is photoshopped and the child we see in it is either not Madeleine McCann  or bears no resemblance at that time to the child we knew as her".
They must steer us away from photoshopping at all costs, hence the ridicule of people like canada12 who may or may not have been on to something. Can't take the chance eh CMoMM?"

So let's just get this right, what you're saying is, somebody went to all the trouble of photoshopping a girl into the Last Photo, and the girl isn't Madeleine McCann? And the point of doing that would be?

I thought canada12 said that the head of Madeleine in the last photo had been taken from a photo of her wearing a flowered dress, and the photoshopper forgot to erase the flowers on her shoulder properly.
So, does that mean that the girl in the flower dress isn't Madeleine either?

I'm with Bluebag...  we've done the Last Photo to death
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.03.17 0:14

Or maybe - just maybe - the iconic 'last photograph' was taken on Sunday 29th April 2007, when the creche was closed and Madeleine was showing off her new holiday outfit for all to see at the poolside.

Maybe - just maybe - the time/date of the iconic 'last photograph' was altered to show Madeleine was alive and well on Thursday 3rd May 2007, only a few hours before she was abducted.

It's not rocket science.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 29.03.17 1:13

Oh dear Verdi, poor Gerry was so confused on May 10th in his statement to the P.J that he claims his kids were in creche on Sunday. According to him, after breakfasting at the Millenium ( the only day they did, so it should stick in his mind) they dropped the twins and Madeleine to their creches and then went shopping to the supermarket. He even collected his kids from the closed creches at 12.30 for lunch. It was definitely Sunday 'cos Matt was languishing on a sun lounger on his veranda after his first night "runs". Then they took the kids back to the closed creche at 2.40pm for the afternoon until the nannies took them back for tapas high tea at 5pm. Go figure.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.03.17 7:03

Verdi wrote:Or maybe - just maybe - the iconic 'last photograph' was taken on Sunday 29th April 2007, when the creche was closed and Madeleine was showing off her new holiday outfit for all to see at the poolside.

Maybe - just maybe - the time/date of the iconic 'last photograph' was altered to show Madeleine was alive and well on Thursday 3rd May 2007, only a few hours before she was abducted.

It's not rocket science.
Or just maybe someone wants to muddy the waters for the last photo by surrounding it with nonsense and getting people to argue over it.

Well they failed.

I question the motives of people who don't back down when presented with unarguable facts - these days, my first assumption after many years debating serious questions on all kinds of forums is, they are doing it deliberately because the serious people get pointed at as nutters by association.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.03.17 12:19

Phoebe wrote:Oh dear Verdi, poor Gerry was so confused on May 10th in his statement to the P.J that he claims his kids were in creche on Sunday. According to him, after breakfasting at the Millenium ( the only day they did, so it should stick in his mind) they dropped the twins and Madeleine to their creches and then went shopping to the supermarket. He even collected his kids from the closed creches at 12.30 for lunch. It was definitely Sunday 'cos Matt was languishing on a sun lounger on his veranda after his first night "runs". Then they took the kids back to the closed creche at 2.40pm for the afternoon until the nannies took them back for tapas high tea at 5pm. Go figure.
I don't know about Gerry McCann, seems to me the whole lot of them were in a state of confusion.  Question is - was the crèche open on a Sunday, or was it only open for guests to register their children and get to know the staff?

Catriona Baker witness statement 6th May 2007

When asked she states that she knows the McCann family since last Sunday, 29th April, 2007, when they enrolled their daughter in the “Minis” service. She replies that since that date and until Thursday, the 03rd of May, 2007, she was with Madeleine every day, but is unable to specify if she was present on the Sunday morning.

Catriona Baker rogatory interview April 2008

I got to know Gerry and Kate McCann on the Sunday morning, 29.04.2007, in the Minis Club. They brought the children and as it was their first day of holidays the normal procedure was that they were allocated a childcare worker. I had previously written the children's bracelets which included their name, allergies and relevant information.

Amy Tierney   [Head of the Baby Club and Mini Club]   witness statement 6th May 2007 

The hours of the club are from 09.00 to 12.30 and from 14.30 to 17.30, the club is closed on Sundays on that day it only offers the dinner service.
----------

According to the PJ files, this is the Lobster Club (Madeleine's group) register for Sunday 29th April 2007, although as can be seen, it's not dated...

Another look at the Last photo - Page 34 ProcessoVolumeIpage107x.JPG.w560h398

What a shambles - still confusion is good!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam 29.03.17 13:40

@ Tony Bennett

Besides, the only Edna Glyn who could be identified was a Mrs Edna Glyn living on the Isle of Man. There must be real doubt as to whether one old lady would ’phone another old lady at 11pm at night

I have no knowledge about Mrs Glyn, but there is a family link to the Isle of Man.  Simon Cowell is the brother of Ann-Marie Wright  and son of Shiela Cowell (both now living in Skipton).

SIMON AND MIRIAM COWELL (37 and 29 respectively) Year 2007

Simon Cowell is a first cousin of Kate McCann. He and his wife Miriam live in Onchan on the Isle of Man with their 15-month-old daughter Lily and 6 year old son Thomas who attends Fairfield School. Simon is the son of Sheila Cowell and brother to Anne-Marie Wright. He is an iSeries Technical Support and Operations Supervisor at Zurich International Life (from May 2007). Michael Wright has been relaying information about the campaign to him from the very beginning. When Kate and Gerry were made arguidos he said, 'The whole way through Kate and Gerry have been the Portuguese police's greatest supporters and they have always been saying they are doing their jobs and after this long they have come up with this accusation that is totally ridiculous and none of the so-called hard evidence seems to stand up. Kate and Gerry are preparing themselves legally for what happens next. They are just trying to get the best support and advice they can to deal with the allegations.'

Michael Wright himself lived on the Isle of Man and attended Ballakermeen High School from 1976 before moving to Bridlington in 1978.  In 1981 he joined St John Fisher RC High School in Harrogate.  He had a short career in the military before moving into information technology.  In 2000 he joined Alaric Systems but in 2007 was described as 'owning a software company in Leeds'.

Isle of Man News - POSTED Tue 11-09-2007

McCann cousin on family's trauma

by Manx Radio

The cousin of Kate McCann, mother of missing toddler Madeleine McCann, has spoken of the family’s trauma at the latest revelations.

Kate and husband Gerry McCann are both official suspects in the hunt for the four year old, who disappeared during a family holiday in Portugal in May.

Onchan resident Simon Cowell, first cousin to Kate, says it’s a distressing time for the family, but they remain strong.

http://www.isleofman.com/News/details/44186/mccann-cousin-on-family-s-trauma
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Activity : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 29.03.17 16:08

The nannies statements smack of ass-covering lies. Amy Tierney and Leanne Wagstaff both claim that Sunday is the day the creche service is closed while Jaqueline Williams claims that it is Saturday. Meanwhile Lyndsay Johnson, the overall manager of the kids club mentions no closed day at all, but is clear that Gerry and Kate went on the sailing trip with Madeleine! Nothing from creche re seeing Madeleine that week can be trusted. She is variously described as noticeably quiet and calm or talkative and gregarious. No wonder team McC were so keen to date the pool photo to May 3rd.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.03.17 23:59

Once upon a time there was a little girl called Madeleine.  Madeleine lived with her mummy and daddy and baby brother and sister in a nice little place in England - until she was nearly four years old.

One special day, Madeleine was aroused early from her slumbers - she was going on an adventure - a magical week of fun and laughter with her family that she loved so much.  She ran to tell - come on Amie come on Sawnie we're going on an adventure;  they tumbled  and screamed with excitement about their new adventure while big sister Maddie packed her pink 'my little pony' bag with all her favourite things and sat her special cuddlecat on top to guard all her treasures.

Off they went in a whirl of glee, laughing skipping frolicking in the fun of their special adventure - mummy and daddy trailing along behind to the big place somewhere beyond leading to a new place of discovery.  Little Maddie ran holding hands with her new best friend towards the great  big shiny stairs that would take them into the sky on a voyage of discovery.  Maddie fell on a stair - she stopped - shall I cry - no - up the stairway to a new adventure.

The hours seemed long, Maddie was weary, why does it take so long - when are we going to get there.  Finally - a big new playground full of novelty for an endless time of expectation.  Then comes drowsiness - the long day takes it's toll and sleep overwhelms little Maddie into a world of dreams.

Next morning little Maddie awakes full of life and excitement. wondering what the day would bring but she's hungry.  After food, she goes with mummy and daddy to meet a nice lady called Cat who will look after her every day in the playroom while Amie and Sawnie are in another room with another lady.  Then back at their new house,  Maddie puts on her new holiday clothes and skips to the swimming pool with Amie and Sawnie and mummy and daddy to explore all the shiny new things  to play with.   Cheeeze time - little Maddie sits with little sister Amie and daddy at the edge of the swimming pool, happy and laughing at some childlike thought - mummy and baby brother Sawnie taking the picture on their camera.

Then - and then - and then - and then - darkness......

THE END

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 30.03.17 0:08

Verdi wrote:Once upon a time there was a little girl called Madeleine.  Madeleine lived with her mummy and daddy and baby brother and sister in a nice little place in England - until she was nearly four years old.

One special day, Madeleine was aroused early from her slumbers - she was going on an adventure - a magical week of fun and laughter with her family that she loved so much.  She ran to tell - come on Amie come on Sawnie we're going on an adventure;  they tumbled  and screamed with excitement about their new adventure while big sister Maddie packed her pink 'my little pony' bag with all her favourite things and sat her special cuddlecat on top to guard all her treasures.

Off they went in a whirl of glee, laughing skipping frolicing in the fun of their special adventure - mummy and daddy trailing along behind to the big place somewhere beyond leading to a new place of discovery.  Little Maddie ran holding hands with her new best friend towards the great  big shiney stairs that would take them into the sky on a voyage of discovery.  Maddie fell on a stair - she stopped - shall I cry - no - up the stairway to a new adventure.

The hours seemed long, Maddie was weary, why does it take so long - when are we going to get there.  Finally - a big new playground full of novelty for an endless time of expectation.  Then comes drowsiness - the long day takes it's toll and sleep overwhelms little Maddie into a world of dreams.

Next morning little Maddie awakes full of life and excitement. wondering what the day would bring but she's hungry.  After food, she goes with mummy and daddy to meet a nice lady called Cat who will look after her every day in the playroom while Amie and Sawnie are in another room with another lady.  Then back at their new house,  Maddie puts on her new holiday clothes and skips to the swimming pool with Amie and Sawnie and mummy and daddy to explore all the shiny new things  to play with.   Cheeeze time - little Maddie sits with little sister Amie and daddy at the edge of the swimming pool, happy and laughing at some childlike thought - mummy and baby brother Sawnie taking the picture on their camera.

Then - and then - and then - and then - darkness......

THE END
cry3

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.03.17 0:23

Sorry Nina sad .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Constablekid 30.03.17 0:48

Sorry if this question has already been raised. Above I saw that Bluebag says every theory about photoshopping of the last photo has been addressed but I have skimmed through this whole thread and others on this site and I can't find the answer to my question so I hope you don't mind me asking it here.

I know there's been amazing research done into the shadows of the photo and weather from that week which points to the photo being from the Sunday which I totally agree with.

My question is about the sun glasses. I was really fascinated by the theory on this blog about the possibility of the sunglasses being photoshopped. Has this theory (of the pool reflection being wrong way up in the glasses) been disproved? If so can someone post a link to where I can read about the problems with that theory? It seemed pretty convincing
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/LAST_PHOTO.htm

I think I read somewhere else that this could have been done to cover a bruise?

Sorry again if this has already been discussed to death.
Constablekid

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.03.17 1:17

Constablekid wrote:Sorry if this question has already been raised. Above I saw that Bluebag says every theory about photoshopping of the last photo has been addressed but I have skimmed through this whole thread and others on this site and I can't find the answer to my question so I hope you don't mind me asking it here.

I know there's been amazing research done into the shadows of the photo and weather from that week which points to the photo being from the Sunday which I totally agree with.

My question is about the sun glasses. I was really fascinated by the theory on this blog about the possibility of the sunglasses being photoshopped. Has this theory (of the pool reflection being wrong way up in the glasses) been disproved? If so can someone post a link to where I can read about the problems with that theory? It seemed pretty convincing
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/LAST_PHOTO.htm

I think I read somewhere else that this could have been done to cover a bruise?

This will hopefully answer your question..

Darren Ware is a member of CMoMM and a bit of a boffin.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.03.17 7:20

Constablekid wrote:My question is about the sun glasses. I was really fascinated by the theory on this blog about the possibility of the sunglasses being photoshopped. 
Yes they were discussed to death.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.03.17 8:17

Verdi wrote:Sorry Nina sad .
"Mummy, I've had the best day ever!"

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42055

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.03.17 8:18

BlueBag wrote:
Constablekid wrote:My question is about the sun glasses. I was really fascinated by the theory on this blog about the possibility of the sunglasses being photoshopped. 
Yes they were discussed to death.

You need to be a little bit more helpful than that! yes

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.03.17 9:00

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 30.03.17 18:05

Isn't it odd that no pictures have emerged from the famous Tapas High Teas showing all the group's kids tucking in? It was a perfect opportunity for the whole group, who only managed to get together very occasionally, to capture all their kids together at that age for albums of the future. The parents allegedly had to come to collect them daily at a given time, surely a lost photo opportunity. Not even an enterprising nanny thought of it.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 31.03.17 11:36

Phoebe wrote:Isn't it odd that no pictures have emerged from the famous Tapas High Teas showing all the group's kids tucking in? It was a perfect opportunity for the whole group, who only managed to get together very occasionally, to capture all their kids together at that age for albums of the future. The parents allegedly had to come to collect them daily at a given time, surely a lost photo opportunity. Not even an enterprising nanny thought of it.
There was, however CCTV footage released of the T7 and their kids at the Paraiso beach restaurant. Madeleine, Gerry and the kids were missing. Kate says something along the lines she was running along the beach and the T7 waved to her and then laments on how Madeleine might have been upset to be left out/uninvited.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 01.04.17 22:26

I know this with flowers and plants has been discussed before but there is something that doesn´t feel right with this photo and I looked into this a little bit more.

The last photo and the playground photo is supposed to have been taken in the same week(Sunday? acc to the McCann´s on Thursday?)
On this photo we can see that the wall is full of flowers and green leaf.
Another look at the Last photo - Page 34 Ladda_11

The "Playground photo" is supposed to have been taken on Saturday, a day or couple of days before the last photo.
(Note the red circle)
Another look at the Last photo - Page 34 Mail-613

This is a picture from "Madeleine was here",no green leaf and no flowers.
(Note the red circle, exactly the same spot and the same plant as in the "Playground photo"
(With this picture I just want to point out the exact spot and plant) 
Another look at the Last photo - Page 34 Madele12

This photo below has been taken from distance but we can clearly see, to right of the palm tree,at the exactly same spot as in the picture from "Madeleine was here" and in "the playground photo" that the plant is full of green leaf and we can also see, as in the last photo, see the flowers and green leaf on the wall around the poolarea.
And what do I want to say with this?
How come that there is no green leaf behind Maddie in the "playground photo" when the wall is full of flowers and green leaf in "the last photo" AND, as in the this photo below, where we can clearly see green leaf in the exactly same spot as in background of "Playground photo"?

Another look at the Last photo - Page 34 Poolki12

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.04.17 23:21

Trust me - tis the nature of the shrub and influenced by the positioning of the plant, the climate and the cultivation/care.   A random example..

Another look at the Last photo - Page 34 Bougainvillea_decor4

Ask anyone familiar with the plant for confirmation.

Please please let's no go down this road again.

ETA:  Another example..

Another look at the Last photo - Page 34 Bounumfo

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 02.04.17 18:27

Verdi wrote:Trust me - tis the nature of the shrub and influenced by the positioning of the plant, the climate and the cultivation/care.   A random example..

Another look at the Last photo - Page 34 Bougainvillea_decor4

Ask anyone familiar with the plant for confirmation.

Please please let's no go down this road again.

ETA:  Another example..

Another look at the Last photo - Page 34 Bounumfo
I didn't know that this has been completely invastigated.
Any link please?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.04.17 20:55

The flower is called something like borginia (bourgenia?)

There is a lot of discussion in this forum, including someones garden in PDL taken at the same time and they are flowering.

They do flower at that time.

Once someone gets the right name, use the search.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.04.17 21:00

BlueBag wrote:The flower is called something like borginia (bourgenia?)

There is a lot of discussion in this forum, including someones garden in PDL taken at the same time and they are flowering.

They do flower at that time.

Once someone gets the right name, use the search.
bougainvillea

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top