The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at the Last photo - Page 8 Mm11

Another look at the Last photo - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at the Last photo - Page 8 Mm11

Another look at the Last photo - Page 8 Regist10

Another look at the Last photo

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 8 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Guest 26.10.14 8:36

MissesWillYa wrote:
bobbin wrote:
MissesWillYa wrote:The lack of photos or anecdotes from others who would have been in contact with Madeleine in the UK has been the most glaring issue for me all along. I don't understand it. My children's schools have always required us to sign consent forms so that photos can be taken in the classroom, as documentation of learning and activities that are done throughout the year. I don't know anyone who doesn't consent to this. There are photos of my kids playing "house" in the their preschool classes, participating in assemblies with guest musicians and artists, playing on the swings and in the sandbox, working on experiments in class when they were a little older...the point is, there is lots of visual evidence that they go to school.

As some else mentioned, how about birthday parties? Play dates? Holiday gatherings with other relatives? Summer barbecues? I don't understand how, in this age of easy photographic ability with digital cameras, there aren't tons of photos available. My children were born in a similar time frame to the McC children and we have more photos of them than we know what to do with. It's just so easy to do today.

Does anyone know whether they were active in a church parish in the UK? I'm surprised there haven't been stories about Madeleine in Sunday school or playing in the church nursery. They really kept this girl under wraps at home, I guess.
The most peculiar thing of all though is when Madeleine disappeared, why did they DELETE a whole load of photos ?

Agreed. It makes no sense at all. You would think that parents of a missing child would want to save every photo they ever took of her. Then again, parents of missing children also usually make available the most current photos they have, and don't play fast and loose with their accounts of the circumstances of the child's disappearance. They want their children found; I can't say that with confidence about these two.

So strange. It's almost as if the photos made public as Maddie aren't an accurate portrayal of her as would be evidenced if the vast majority of those pictures kept back, hidden, deleted or simply not taken at all had actually been publicised too.

Was she disfigured or very ill? Was she a different person even? Did they hide her away for some reason? Did she spend her childhood elsewhere? Sometimes I think - did she even exist?

Or perhaps there just aren't any photos of her? I must confess I am not a prolific photo-taker, although there are tons of pictures of my children taken by family and friends also.

Just questions, as ever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 8 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Hicks 26.10.14 8:43

Snifferdog wrote:
j.rob wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:Which j.rob begs the question if the fertility problem lay with Kate or Gerry?
I don't think this has been established yet, but I may be wrong.

In Kate's book she writes that she was diagnosed with endometriosis - 'which can sometimes cause fertility problems.'

But of course the problem might equally have been with GM. Although it does appear that the twins are the biological children of both of them.

There was an article in a Portuguese newspaper claiming that Gerry was not Madeleine's biological father. Link below. If this is the case, imo, it might explain quite a lot.

24horas editor Luis Fontes said his story was confirmed by Portuguese and British police insiders. "It’s true," he said. "Our sources are rock solid. If they think they can sue us, bring it on."

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id1.html
Snipped from the link you gave:

Mrs Renwick remembers sitting by the pool with Mrs McCann during a holiday in Majorca six or seven years ago and lamenting their mutual inability to have children.

So perhaps they both have fertility issues?
It seems that both Kate and Jill went on to have twins.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/fmf/jillrenwickbutisitourjitw2.jpg. 

Link not working. Google her name and 'twins'.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 26.10.14 8:47

big grin PeterMac, what about adoption? Sperm doners?
eyebrows

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 26.10.14 8:49

It does come across as if Madeleine existed in a vacuum...

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly 03.11.14 12:40

Fantastic stuff PM. I really enjoyed reading this thread, up to the questions of parentage, which completely detail it and make a very major and important discovery by PM and his experts, appear less so.

I always felt 90% certain that  "last photo" was not photoshopped and now I feel I can put that 10% to rest and tick that off my list.

Maybe it's time us amateur photographers drop the photoshopped theory and move forward.

Thanks PM.

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 06.11.14 22:24

Bump;  just in case Atomic Peanut hasn't see this thread from PeterM about the report from 2 experts - paid for out of his own pocket.

Atomic Peanut seems so interested in the Last photo thread, I thought the poster might be interested in this one as well, but I can't see any comment from AP.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED 08.11.14 7:22

PeterMac wrote:It stil does not answer the question why the Tapas person would not simply have cropped M out of the photo for the poster.
Like this, cropped as close to the elbow as I can
Another look at the Last photo - Page 8 <a href=Another look at the Last photo - Page 8 Untitl13" />

Compared with this, the poster photo, which from its aspect ratio has obviously been cropped from another photo
Another look at the Last photo - Page 8 <a href=Another look at the Last photo - Page 8 Untitl14" />

The answer is I think fairly obvious.
The Last Photo was on a camera NOT handed to the Tapas-man, nor indeed to the PJ, but was retained and called into play at a later date.
Probably !
Do you think the 'last photo' may have been taken on the camera of P.E ?
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.11.14 8:51

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:
The Last Photo was taken on the Canon Powershot A620.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED 08.11.14 9:32

PeterMac wrote:
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:
The Last Photo was taken on the Canon Powershot A620.
I have long thought that Madeleine met her 'fate' before May 3.

The A620 was 'allegedly' Katies camera. Do you believe Katie took the picture ?
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.11.14 10:16

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:
The A620 is on the dining table in the PJ photo, taken between 1am and 5am 4/5/7
St Katherine says in Prosecution Exhibit KH1 that she had her camera in the police station on 10/5/7
"Gerry was taken in to be interviewed while I remained downstairs. I made use of the long wait I anticipated by sitting down with a notebook, pen and my camera, containing dated photographs of the holiday, and trying to write a detailed account of everything that had happened the week before."
and this is whilst her husband is making a signed statement in which he says
" Asked, he clarifies that, apart from the personal photos already delivered by him to the police authorities after the disappearance of his
daughter MADELEINE, he has no others in his possession.”

and that she was making a list = more than one item - of the photos with times and dates, so as to be able to put together an account of everything that had happened on the holiday.
So those photos HAD dates and time.  Unlike those from the Olympus, which did not.
And the Olympus was in Hampshire
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.11.14 10:50

PeterMac wrote:
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:
The A620 is on the dining table in the PJ photo, taken between 1am and 5am 4/5/7
St Katherine says in Prosecution Exhibit KH1 that she had her camera in the police station on 10/5/7
"Gerry was taken in to be interviewed while I remained downstairs. I made use of the long wait I anticipated by sitting down with a notebook, pen and my camera, containing dated photographs of the holiday, and trying to write a detailed account of everything that had happened the week before."
" Asked, he clarifies that, apart from the personal photos already delivered by him to the police authorities after the disappearance of his

and that she was making a list = more than one item - of the photos with times and dates, so as to be able to put together an account of everything that had happened on the holiday.
So those photos HAD dates and time.  Unlike those from the Olympus, which did not.
Just to be clear here,this last supposed photo at the pool is supposed to have been taken with the A620 which had date and times on them? which if I'm correct in my reading of this,then the last supposed photo did not come from the A620,am I reading this right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 08.11.14 10:51

PeterMac wrote:
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:

That pic PM, with the camera on the table, do you think there's a map on the left, beside a glass?

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.11.14 11:30

palm tree wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:

That pic PM, with the camera on the table, do you think there's a map on the left, beside a glass?
I think it's the coverless colouring book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.11.14 11:31

WMD wrote:
Just to be clear here,this last supposed photo at the pool is supposed to have been taken with the A620 which had date and times on them? which if I'm correct in my reading of this,then the last supposed photo did not come from the A620,am I reading this right?
NO.

The Last Photo - so called - was taken on a Canon A-620, and a date and time were recorded in the EXIF metadata.
The question is - whether the date was subsequently altered - which is not difficult to do apparently.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 08.11.14 12:02

BlueBag wrote:
palm tree wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:

I think it's the coverless colouring book.
Thanks BlueBag, I can see the coverless book, but furthest to the left, there's a glass in between (what looks to me) a folded map. There is a pic that doesn't have it so I hope you see the right one. I still can't post pics sorry.
Imo

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 08.11.14 12:04

My two penneth for what it is worth.
This photograph has been discussed and debated and argued about for a very long time now and during all of this time I have always thought that Gerry had been pasted in and here are my reasons why, and sorry chaps but it is his thighs  flag

Had he been sat at the edge of a deeper pool his thighs would have been flatter/fatter as his legs would have been dangling so thigh fully pressed down.

However, he is sat on the side of a children's paddling pool so his legs are not dangling, indeed it is so shallow that his feet will be on the bottom of the pool, thus taking all the weight so I would have expected to see his knees higher up and no flatness of thigh at all.

I'll get me coat

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.11.14 12:55

PeterMac wrote:
WMD wrote:
NO.

The Last Photo - so called -  was taken on a Canon A-620, and a date and time were recorded in the EXIF metadata.
The question is - whether the date was subsequently altered - which is not difficult to do apparently.

Thank you,I'm with you now I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 08.11.14 13:31

Nina wrote:My two penneth for what it is worth.
This photograph has been discussed and debated and argued about for a very long time now and during all of this time I have always thought that Gerry had been pasted in and here are my reasons why, and sorry chaps but it is his thighs  flag

Had he been sat at the edge of a deeper pool his thighs would have been flatter/fatter as his legs would have been dangling so thigh fully pressed down.

However, he is sat on the side of a children's paddling pool so his legs are not dangling, indeed it is so shallow that his feet will be on the bottom of the pool, thus taking all the weight so I would have expected to see his knees higher up and no flatness of thigh at all.

I'll get me coat
Nina

I agree. I am 98% certain in my own mind that Gerry has been 'placed' in the photo - due to the thighs. If you focus into the thigh area it seems very obvious.  His hand has been made to curl around the rim too. This is why he appears to float rather than to be sitting on a surface.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 08.11.14 13:39

When you look at PM's picture showing where they are sitting so that the view takes in the big tree trunk and the white wall behind with the flowers, you can see that Gerry is far too big.  From the pool edge, the big tree and wall behind it (refer PeterMac's document at beginning of thread) are quite a distance away. As Gerry has been pasted in 'far too big' it makes the tree seem only yards behind them. It distorts everything.
I think the photo was taken on 29th,m therefore a forgery, but I also think Gerry has been added and he is much too big.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 08.11.14 16:11

HelenMeg wrote:When you look at PM's picture showing where they are sitting so that the view takes in the big tree trunk and the white wall behind with the flowers, you can see that Gerry is far too big.  From the pool edge, the big tree and wall behind it (refer PeterMac's document at beginning of thread) are quite a distance away. As Gerry has been pasted in 'far too big' it makes the tree seem only yards behind them. It distorts everything.
I think the photo was taken on 29th,m therefore a forgery, but I also think Gerry has been added and he is much too big.
Goodness me, HelenMeg, you're right. Gerry is too big.
If you open the photo on this site, it's a big clear photo and possible to highlight areas.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/gestalt-3AsTheKTPHorg.jpg

Gerry's left arm, elbow to crease, is wider than Amelie's head and as wide as Maddie's.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 08.11.14 16:25

Yes, if you refer to Page 3 of this thread - to the photo labelled 'The Ocean Club Swimming Pools' that PeterMac posted, then you can see the distance between the pool edge and the tree and the white wall.
With that in mind, look again at the Last Photo, and you can see that Gerry is far far too big in proportion to the tree ......

When you look at the photo on page 3 of the thread you can see what proportion of the tree a grown man would cover - and then looking at the Last photo you see that Gerry takes up almost the width of the tree!
Just not possible
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 08.11.14 16:30

Further to that, his shorts appear to cut off abruptly at the rim of the white pool edge. This could only happen if the rim was a raised 'lip' which it clearly is not - when you look at it in other areas. 
I hope you can understand what I mean.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.11.14 16:42

Another look at the Last photo - Page 8 1_j16

This picture is from page three of this thread.
Where is the wall in the pool side photo?

Another look at the Last photo - Page 8 1_j15
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 08.11.14 16:44

Peter Mac believes that Gerry + children were sitting roughly where you can see the 3 children sitting - the wall is behind them... then the tree then the wall
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 08.11.14 16:49

WMD wrote:Another look at the Last photo - Page 8 1_j16

This picture is from page three of this thread.
Where is the wall in the pool side photo?

Another look at the Last photo - Page 8 1_j15
The wall is behind the two loungers at the pool edge. The shadows just tip upwards a bit at the wall. The other loungers have shadows that don't tip up.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top