The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Mrs B Leyland v Mr RD Hall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mrs B Leyland v Mr RD Hall

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:36 am

http://www.madeleinedocumentary.com/

RDH makes 4 films plus some pending giving his opinion = No GAGGING  thank goodness BTW and NO one confronts him

Mrs Brenda Leyland tweets her opinion = Then is TROLLED by SKy leach Martin Brunt - on her own door step not a million miles away from the MCanns and within 72 hours is DEAD 

WTF is going on...

ETA: Neither of these two receive any financial gain so why is one dead for tweeting yet another lives despite making documentaries

FYI No one should die just because they have an opinion

Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs B Leyland v Mr RD Hall

Post by Angelique on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:50 am

It is all part of the strategy carried out by those that want to control what we see, read and hear. It has backfired for the moment but no doubt a new strategy will be forthcoming to put things back on track.

RichPlanet is based in Ireland I think, maybe this is why they have not paid him a visit

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:55 am

Because most of us wouldnt be making films etc, this was an attempt at 'look this could of been you'.

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:30 am

@thetruthbeknown wrote:Because most of us wouldnt be making films etc, this was an attempt at 'look this could of been you'.

I agree.   Also twitter is an instant kind of platform which is easily read and digested by growing numbers of people.

The films in question are long and fact heavy, I think the people that will watch them will already have an interest in the case, where as anyone may come across a tweet.

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum