The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Facebook Comments Gone! - Page 2 Mm11

Facebook Comments Gone! - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Facebook Comments Gone! - Page 2 Mm11

Facebook Comments Gone! - Page 2 Regist10

Facebook Comments Gone!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facebook Comments Gone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook Comments Gone!

Post by canada12 29.09.14 19:44

sharonl wrote:wow  he has nicked our header now  

Facebook Comments Gone! - Page 2 Screen22

I think it's an auto-generated pic on your FB feed, Sharoni. Tailored to your specific interests :-) Can't see it when I go to that FB page :-)
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 29.09.14 20:01

canada12 wrote:

I think it's an auto-generated pic on your FB feed, Sharoni. Tailored to your specific interests :-) Can't see it when I go to that FB page :-)

That's disappointing

You are probably right, are you using this link? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony-Summers/104064302963983
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 29.09.14 20:15

It's just your cookies that help the advertisers attach ads where ever you visit.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 29.09.14 20:54

sharonl wrote:
canada12 wrote:

That's disappointing

You are probably right, are you using this link? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony-Summers/104064302963983
Yup. When I click on it all I get is the top photo and then some stuff "About Anthony Summers".
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. 29.09.14 20:59

sonic72 wrote:Anybody got a link to this Pam Gurney's site please? I keep hearing about it but yet to see a link for it.

Just search for her on FB. Interestingly although all her comments are whooshed in her own timeline  if you click on the profile of one of her friends you will get links to some pro TM blogs and a barrage of comments by PG herself. The person has 3 initials
.Guest..

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 29.09.14 22:23

After a quick catch up, there seems to be a lot vanishing at the moment. 

Something seems to be going on.
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 29.09.14 22:43

sonic72 wrote:Anybody got a link to this Pam Gurney's site please? I keep hearing about it but yet to see a link for it.

Here you go sonic: https://www.facebook.com/pamela.gurney.7?fref=ts

Not much to see here now.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.09.14 8:48

waiting for justice wrote:After a quick catch up, there seems to be a lot vanishing at the moment. 

Something seems to be going on.

Don't you just love living in a free society?

Facebook Comments Gone! - Page 2 Article-1386999-0C0D365C00000578-866_306x423
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.09.14 8:58

[size=32]May to call for new powers to ban extremist groups[/size]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29414574

And they don't mean just terrorists.

Anyone with questions and opinions they don't like.

David Cameron included people who question 9/11 in his recent speech.

It's not just men with little mustaches and military uniforms that are a danger to freedom.

Men (and women) in suits.

Freedom disappearing, slice by slice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Facebook Comments Gone! - Page 2 Empty Sudden surge in sales !

Post by PeterMac 30.09.14 9:05

The closing of the website has obviously spurred people across the world and there was a dramatic surge in sales yesterday

Two on the co.uk site and one more on the .com site - so total US sales now = 3
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16599

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 30.09.14 9:38

Gawd, that was funny.  Made my morning.

Bet S and S are chuffed not by the chiffre movement in single digit.

At this rate the Publisher may demand a refund for their advance for a poorly constituted bewk.

Who would think (not the publisher obviously) that a pair of veteran journalists and near win pull-what's-it writers could produce such a diabolical dog poo poo for a definitive account; and have their pretentious attempt to exculpate the mccanns objected to in greater digit than book sale digit.  Rabid PG's comments alone is in greater number than book sale number.  Lordy, I've never seen anything like it.

The whooshing means the promotion of the bewk on FB is effectively purged by the authors, bringing forth the question why they wish not to be associated with it.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.09.14 10:09

aiyoyo wrote:
The whooshing means the promotion of the bewk on FB is effectively purged by the authors, bringing forth the question why they wish not to be associated with it.

What if they have stumbled across a piece of evidence or listened to an argument, or watched a video, or researched one of the pieces of advice or questions and suggestions for further - or even proper - research, given by the many Commentators
which proves beyond a reasonable doubt that their thesis was totally incorrect
and that the McCanns were, and are, definitively and conclusively involved.

That might be enough.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 30.09.14 10:36

Perhaps they realise they have been moved like pawns..
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.09.14 11:17

Some of PG's more 'rabid' er 'comments' on THEIR (S&S) FB page were possibly 'libellous' and as it was their FB page they'd be liable to 'defend' against any 'claim'.

Not forgetting that S&S possibly infringed 'copyright' from 'bloggers', without permission, themselves.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.09.14 11:25

Or perhaps they began to realise that the only people who still believe that the McCanns had NOTHING to do with the disappearance of Madeleine,
(including one supposes creating the Opportunity for whatever they say happened)
clearly have undiagnosed psychiatric issues.

. . . Not Guilty of Malfeasance of any kind . .
is simply a stupid thing to say, when they admit they abandoned their children five nights in a row in an unlocked apartment.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by The....truth 30.09.14 11:29

PMac
I have the same thought.

What if they have realized that they have been duped ?

What if they they were presented with a version of the truth which they were led to believe was the only truth ?
The....truth

Activity : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 30.09.14 11:37

If they researched at all they would be very much aware that nothing the McCanns say adds up. From paragraph one their book is just a cobbled together propaganda exercise. Who asked them to write it? Do we know?

juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 30.09.14 11:44

What is strange though is that the web and cookies also have a kind of "outing the Truth" even if one is trying to disparage it don't you think?

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.09.14 11:51

Thetruth wrote:PMac
I have the same thought.

What if they they were presented with a version of the truth which they were led to believe was the only truth ?

S&S could have easily 'asked' themselves, "WHY did the McCann's and their family and friends, LIE about 'how' the burglator 'broke into' the apartment to 'abduct' Madeleine?"

S&S could have easily 'asked' themselves "WHY didn't a single McCann family member, or their T7 'friends', actually 'search' for their 'missing' family member in the days and months they were 'guests' of MW, in Portugal, (gratis) following Madeleine's 'disappearance'?"

S&S could have 'asked' many 'pertinent and relevent' questions, "to establish the material truth about what happened to Madeleine McCann, regarding her 'disappearance' by way of asking DP what exactly were the 'few things' he 'knew' about 'it'.....................but they DIDN'T.

WHY NOT?

How can S&S possibly describe themselves as 'investigative' journalists when they DON'T actually 'investigate' anything?

'WILLINGLY, DUPED' I'D SUGGEST!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 30.09.14 11:59

jeanmonroe wrote:
Thetruth wrote:PMac
I have the same thought.

S&S could have easily 'asked' themselves, "WHY did the McCann's and their family and friends, LIE about 'how' the burglator 'broke into' the apartment to 'abduct' Madeleine?"

S&S could have easily 'asked' themselves "WHY didn't a single McCann family member, or their T7 'friends', actually 'search' for their 'missing' family member in the days and months they were 'guests' of MW, in Portugal, (gratis) following Madeleine's 'disappearance'?"

S&S could have 'asked' many 'pertinent and relevent' questions.....................but they DIDN'T.

WHY NOT?

How can S&S describe themselves as 'investigative' journalists when they DON'T actually 'investigate'?

'WILLINGLY, DUPED' I'D SUGGEST!
and if so, then maybe the paymasters have called for the lock-down, seeing that the exercise has caused more damage than repair.
Another own goal ? spin
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.09.14 12:25

bobbin wrote:
and if so, then maybe the paymasters have called for the lock-down, seeing that the exercise has caused more damage than repair.
Another own goal ? spin

TOO LATE, METHINKS!

S&S HAVE, and GAVE, a HUGE 'heads up' to people by publishing 'acknowledgements', in their book, to many, many, 'hater' blogs, sites!

I'm sure there WERE many people that didn't have 'a clue' about who Pat Brown was/is, but they KNOW now, thanks to S&S 'book'!

And i'm sure the 'new' people have NOW done their own 'research' on the 'sites' S&S publicised/acknowledged in their 'book'

Perhaps we should be 'applauding' S&S for the free publicity, they have freely given to, er, 'non-believer' sites.

Even to the extent of giving free publicity to PB's, GA's 'books' and various 'blogs' in their 'book'

So, i for one, 'applaud' S&S for giving more, superb, FREE 'publicity' to 'other' sites,  publicity that 'other' sites couldn't have possibly 'dreamed of'.

Hats off to S&S, i say! clapping1

(i'm sure S&S will now cross me off their 'list' of 'vigilante, troll, hater') winkwink
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 30.09.14 12:30

PeterMac wrote:The closing of the website has obviously spurred people across the world and there was a dramatic surge in sales yesterday

Two on the co.uk site and one more on the .com site - so total US sales now = 3

lol! lol! lol!

I thought a few books would sell to researchers but nobody expecting to discover the truth would have bought a copy.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 30.09.14 13:03

It was an own goal, and it seems as though the pile of poo that Clarence was sitting on can't be hidden any longer.
Imo tptb slipped up Badly, They underestimated the knowledge and intelligence of the long suffering public who are concerned that something very wrong and awful has happened to Madeleine. Some are concerned that the case is not being investigated properly, and that the McCanns are protected by tptb. The public who have spent millions of precious hours collectively, studying this case for seven long years to date.
Tptb thought they could hire some authors, whose credentials would cause all sheeple to go Ahhhh! and accept the McCanns lies, because Winter and Goose said so.... BUT IT FLOPPED. glee  Imo They who have a lot to lose will stop at nothing to secure themselves.  For some reason Jill Dando springs to mind here.. Rip Jill Dando.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 30.09.14 23:19

Enid O'Dowd wrote:The removal of all the posts including Ms Pamela Gurney's saves me the  expense of finding a good libel lawyer.

I made a polite comment about the book and its unanswered questions and she responded including the comment 'you have caused your fair share of trouble for the McCann couple as we all know.' My comment did not last very long but her response to it was left!

All I have done is to ask legitimate questions about the Fund. 

And write a fiction book 'Fateful Decisions' about two mothers who were rather careless with their childcare arrangements. Did Kate get the book for last Xmas? Maybe she didn't like it? OMG!

I am wondering if we will now see media stories about the authors having to take all comments about their new book off their Facebook page due to a troll attacks?
You should have kept them Enid, as saved web-pages, print screen captures and on a camera too. It's always good to have ammunition when the mode of battle shifts. In my opinion, as always.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Facebook Comments Gone! - Page 2 Empty 43 pages of deleted comments

Post by Guest 30.09.14 23:46

Brian Griffin wrote:
Enid O'Dowd wrote:The removal of all the posts including Ms Pamela Gurney's saves me the  expense of finding a good libel lawyer.

I made a polite comment about the book and its unanswered questions and she responded including the comment 'you have caused your fair share of trouble for the McCann couple as we all know.' My comment did not last very long but her response to it was left!

All I have done is to ask legitimate questions about the Fund. 

And write a fiction book 'Fateful Decisions' about two mothers who were rather careless with their childcare arrangements. Did Kate get the book for last Xmas? Maybe she didn't like it? OMG!

I am wondering if we will now see media stories about the authors having to take all comments about their new book off their Facebook page due to a troll attacks?
You should have kept them Enid, as saved web-pages, print screen captures and on a camera too. It's always good to have ammunition when the mode of battle shifts. In my opinion, as always.

I'm new to twitter, but came across this and hope it's okay to share here? (Mods please delete if not allowed)

All credit goes to 'Win', who tweeted this link to a scribd document (author credited as NW) containing 43 pages of the deleted comments from Winters and Goose facebook page, including Pam Gurney's finest.

The 'tweet'...
Win @winnower1 wrote
Is anyone else having trouble w/ #McCann tag? Anyway - here are some of the comments deleted by Summers & Swan: scribd.com/doc/241191730/…
12:24am - 28 Sep 14

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/241191730

I got to page three and it says to view the whole lot, you must download the free scribd app, which I'm off to do in a mo so I can have a read up  gm

Might be helpful to you Enid?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top