The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Have we been too harsh on the book ? - Page 3 Mm11

Have we been too harsh on the book ? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Have we been too harsh on the book ? - Page 3 Mm11

Have we been too harsh on the book ? - Page 3 Regist10

Have we been too harsh on the book ?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have we been too harsh on the book ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have we been too harsh on the book ?

Post by Hobs 01.10.14 21:50

it is most disconcerting to see the nickname Goose popping up in relation to the badly written book.

The simple reason being that Goose is one of my alter egos online and in real life.

Sad to say i am know either as Bingo, Hobs (hobnob) or Goose by pretty much everyone who knows me or has met me both here in the UK and around the world in real life and online

It is sad that when i hear my real name used i wonder what i have done wrong since that is the only time i ever really hear it ( except my niece nephew and uncle)

For those interested  Goose derived from goosegog which was/is my playname in chat ( it is cornish name for a gooseberry but it got shortened down so often i became goose ( i have a snazzy pair of sneakers on my goose av or, in this case, fluffy bunny slippers)
I have a wide variety of avatars of me wearing delightful outfits, doing sports and generally looking awesome and, in one case, with bed feathers and very fluffy

For those interested or not i have 2 webpages done under my goose persona

MY Paintings page done via my PC

MY VPchat divorce page for all those VP marriages that go bosoms up often after only one day   big grin

Have we been too harsh on the book ? - Page 3 Pinksl10

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Have we been too harsh on the book ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have we been too harsh on the book ?

Post by Brian Griffin 02.10.14 12:47

Think of it as water of a duck's back.

OK, who's for the next avian pun then?

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 02.10.14 12:55

Thanks Hobs - always good to learn  a little bit more about fellow members!
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.14 18:53

Brian Griffin wrote:Think of it as water of a duck's back.

OK, who's for the next avian pun then?

What's sauce for the goose...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 03.10.14 10:09

Wow, a veritable surge of sales yesterday, what with all the publicity - 7 on Amazon! That makes 52.

http://www.novelrank.com/title/looking-for-madeleine-kindle-edition
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 08.10.14 1:10

Doug D wrote:Wow, a veritable surge of sales yesterday, what with all the publicity - 7 on Amazon! That makes 52.

http://www.novelrank.com/title/looking-for-madeleine-kindle-edition

Surely we haven't been harsh enough. Summers and Swan - or Winters and Goose if you prefer - have been in the forefront of demonising so-called "haters"... no doubt they would have been the first to condemn Brenda Leyland for her brave stance, but have we heard even one drop of regret from them regarding Brenda's sad fate? Not that I am aware of.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top