The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

creche enquiry - Crèche signatures revisited Mm11

creche enquiry - Crèche signatures revisited Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

creche enquiry - Crèche signatures revisited Mm11

creche enquiry - Crèche signatures revisited Regist10

Crèche signatures revisited

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

creche enquiry - Crèche signatures revisited Empty Crèche signatures revisited

Post by bobbin 22.09.14 14:24

Robert Naylor has a daughter Elizabeth who was signed in to Creche.
Handwriting analysis indicates same style as Gerry McCs handwriting signing Madeleine McCann in.
Robert Naylor’s daughter went to same school (still does I believe) as Madelene R*der.
Elizabeth and Madelene R were and apparently are still best friends.
Madelene R*der’s mother is close friends with Elizabeth Naylor’s mother.
Madelene R*der was apparently on holiday with the Naylors and not with her own parents during the McC week.
So what was Madelene R*der doing all week whilst staying with Robert Naylor and presumably his wife, and not with her own parents, whilst Elizabeth, her best friend was, morning and afternoon, in the same crèche as Madeleine McCann.
Why was Gerry McCann signing Robert Naylor’s daughter in along with his own ‘Madeleine’.
How did Robert Naylor and Gerry McCann know each other. The school friends’ school is in London, a very high ranking Catholic school. Name has been named on threads.
Question is, if Madelene R*der was on holiday with Elizabeth Naylor, her best friend, why was she not in crèche too.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

creche enquiry - Crèche signatures revisited Empty Re: Crèche signatures revisited

Post by j.rob 22.09.14 14:57

bobbin wrote:  
Handwriting analysis indicates same style as Gerry McCs handwriting signing Madeleine McCann in.
Robert Naylor’s daughter went to same school (still does I believe) as Madelene R*der.
Madelene R*der was apparently on holiday with the Naylors and not with her own parents during the McC week.
So what was Madelene R*der doing all week whilst staying with Robert Naylor and presumably his wife, and not with her own parents, whilst Elizabeth, her best friend was, morning and afternoon, in the same crèche as Madeleine McCann.
Why was Gerry McCann signing Robert Naylor’s daughter in along with his own ‘Madeleine’.
How did Robert Naylor and Gerry McCann know each other. The school friends’ school is in London, a very high ranking Catholic school. Name has been named on threads.
Question is, if Madelene R*der was on holiday with Elizabeth Naylor, her best friend, why was she not in crèche too.
I know there has been much speculation about a Madeliene McCann 'sub' and if this was the case then this points to pre-planning. What school did Blair's children go to?

Was all this at least partly to bring in increased surveillance, microchipping, alert systems and generally get everyone hyped up about security/ 'war on terror' and bogey-men under the bed?

(I notice that the UK public health body are pushing the HPV vaccine for boys  despite a highly dubious risk/benefit ratio, lack of long term knowledge of efficacy/safety and reports of many very bad reactions in girls. It's ludicrous, as Gerry might say. Still, who cares, the children can be Guinea pigs and drug firms rake in the money! ££££).
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

creche enquiry - Crèche signatures revisited Empty Re: Crèche signatures revisited

Post by bobbin 22.09.14 16:15

j.rob wrote:
bobbin wrote:  
I know there has been much speculation about a Madeliene McCann 'sub' and if this was the case then this points to pre-planning. What school did Blair's children go to?

Was all this at least partly to bring in increased surveillance, microchipping, alert systems and generally get everyone hyped up about security/ 'war on terror' and bogey-men under the bed?

(I notice that the UK public health body are pushing the HPV vaccine for boys  despite a highly dubious risk/benefit ratio, lack of long term knowledge of efficacy/safety and reports of many very bad reactions in girls. It's ludicrous, as Gerry might say. Still, who cares, the children can be Guinea pigs and drug firms rake in the money! ££££).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and the Gardasil HPV vaccine, against cervical cancer (I didn't know boys had a cervix, must get my Grey's Anatomy out and blow the dust off) contains "polysorbate 80" / "tween 80" which is known to cause sterility.

Bill and Melinda Gates are donating millions towards targetted groups to get them injected. It also can cause anaphylactic shock with subsequent death.

I know the parents of a girl who died straight after receiving her shot at a well-to-do school in Coventry. Her parents didn't know she'd had the shot so misunderstood her symptoms over the few following hours. An absolute tragedy and travesty.

The world is deemed overpopulated by TPTB and ill-health, vaccines etc. are a convenient/ chosen method.

I take your point though about the 'tagging'.
That could serve a different 'tracking' purpose though, knowing where certain children are, if paedophilia is the over-riding problem.

As for Blair's children, I think it's a possibility, with the daughter having left the junior school by the time E.Naylor and M.R*der would have started.
Does anyone have any info on this.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 22.09.14 16:54

Interesting stuff. I have always been bemused by the Gates over-zealous, imo, interest in supporting vaccines programmes in the third world as opposed to general public health measures such as providing clean drinking water etc. And certainly the way things are going it will be the most highly educated who will avoid the most dangerous vaccines for their children (like the HPV). And in general be much more cautious and careful not to blindly follow the public health propaganda.

I would love to know what arrangements Kate and William are making in terms of vaccines for their children. I would be amazed if they followed the NHS recommended schedule. Blair's never gave Leo MMR, imo. Would never confirm that they did. Just not prepared to take the risk.

The HPV is a real turkey, though. The safety studies are so flawed as to be pretty much useless, imo. If not worse than useless. The vaccine is likely to cause harm at least to some children and it probably doesn't work in terms of cervical cancer. Which, incidentally, had been dramatically reduced by the screening programme to the extent that it was becoming a rare disease.

But that's what the vaccine industry does. Create a vaccine for a disease just before the disease becomes so rare as to be not worth vaccinating against as the risk/benefit ratio is skewed. That's assuming the vaccine worked in the first place, of course. Which again is contentious.

But back to the Naylors and the possibility of a substitute Madeleine being signed into the creche. Given the scarcity of photos of Madeleine McCann that holiday - and other factors to consider as well -  it does not seem too far fetched, imo. 

In which case this whole thing is some kind of huge 'Brave New World' hoax. Actually, I reckon that is about the measure of it. The whole thing has been a farce from start to finish. And all the silly 'sightings' were just an amusing diversion. A sort of giant 'test' of the 'Sheeple' to see how much rubbish they would be fed. With Murdoch, lawyers, detectives and a host of other low life 'feeders' profiting off the back of the misery of an innocent young child. 

Sick, sick, sick.

I find it quite depressing, really. Is this really what we pay our taxes for?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

creche enquiry - Crèche signatures revisited Empty Kathryn Blair at Sacred Heart...

Post by missbeetle 22.09.14 17:27

Hi Bobbin -
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(snipped from the Independent, 16 January 1999)

I take it that she would've started at Sacred Heart as a first former?

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.09.14 18:02

bobbin wrote:  

IIRC, MR was with her parents in PdL but they were not staying at the OC; they left on Thursday, 3rd May.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 22.09.14 19:14

Ladyinred wrote:
bobbin wrote:  

IIRC, MR was with her parents in PdL but they were not staying at the OC; they left on Thursday, 3rd May.
Mmmm, thanks for reply.
So would that mean that M. R*der wouldn't be entitled to use the OC creche, even if paid for as a private individual.
Were there any statements taken from either Naylor or R*der.
It seems odd that mothers as friends, daughters as friends would have one in creche all week and that Gerry's signing in shows very great liklihood that he signed Elizabeth Naylor in.
I will go and look at the creche sheets to see how often E Naylor was in the creche.

ETA have looked at the creche sheets. Here they can be found.
Confusion is good. Looks like EN was at creche most of the time, including May 3rd, for the morning session.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.09.14 19:57

bobbin wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
bobbin wrote:  

Mmmm, thanks for reply.
So would that mean that M. R*der wouldn't be entitled to use the OC creche, even if paid for as a private individual.
Were there any statements taken from either Naylor or R*der.
It seems odd that mothers as friends, daughters as friends would have one in creche all week and that Gerry's signing in shows very great liklihood that he signed Elizabeth Naylor in.
I will go and look at the creche sheets to see how often E Naylor was in the creche.

ETA have looked at the creche sheets. Here they can be found.
Confusion is good. Looks like EN was at creche most of the time, including May 3rd, for the morning session.

Surely not a problem whether  MR was entitled to use the creche, a 3/4 year old is going to addressed by her Christian name. OC is an open space ,  so I doubt if MW had staff checking if any non- residents were using the facilities and walking around?
It would be good  for the various restaurants I expect  if non residents used them too?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 22.09.14 20:02

António Castela Sighting

[color:0c45=000000][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[color:0c45=000000]António José Castela Cardoso, or Castela as he is known in Vila Real de Santo António

26 August 2008: The Jornal do Algarve reports a claim by Portuguese taxi driver António José Castela Cardoso that he transported a girl in pink pyjamas, resembling Madeleine's description, at 8.10pm on the night of May 3rd 2007, in the company of four adults. He says one of the three men with the child resembled Robert Murat and the lone woman looked like Kate McCann. He claims to have contacted the PJ the following day when he saw Madeleine's picture on TV.

He drop them off outside Hotel Apolo and they jumped into a blue jeep with a yellow plate,(UK plates?) parked in the hotel parking lot and they left immediately. 
S. F*x could easily be mistaken for Kate McCann.

J*e Ri*er,Robert Murat,Sa*ah F*x,Mad*lene Ri*der and......the third man??

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 22.09.14 20:54

What's with all the asterisks?
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 22.09.14 21:08

AndyB wrote:What's with all the asterisks?
I'm from Sweden and I do not know how the laws for personal information on the Internet works in the UK. 
I do not publish the full names of a family who have not been part of a Police investigation.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.09.14 21:11

The third man? Surely you don't mean....?

Actually this would explain why the "abduction" had to be on the evening of the 3rd. No sub for the creche for Friday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 23.09.14 5:50

Ahhhh, although it could work they other way round - winkwink

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 25.10.14 18:13

This is interesting. A claim that a Madeleine substitute in the creche - Madeleine Ryder (?) had a colomba. 

That's why the photo-shopped it into some of the early posters.

It is certainly a fact that Madeleine McCann did not have a colomba. So why did they lie about it for so long?

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.14 19:50

Very interesting, j.rob. From a friend of Kikoratton no less.

What was the name of Robert Naylor's wife, anyone? Anne rings a bell but not finding anything under Google. Just wondering who the RN and AN are who Kikoratton refers to in his recent tweet?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PEANUT66 25.10.14 19:58

I believe Robert Naylors wife was called Annie, I have seen  a photo somewhere and from  a distance look a little like  a certain Mr and Mrs McCann???
PEANUT66

Activity : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.14 19:58

It's coloboma.

RN - Robert Naylor, AN - Aine Naylor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.14 20:00

Ladyinred wrote:It's coloboma.

RN - Robert Naylor, AN - Aine Naylor.

Thank you, LIR. roses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.14 20:03

PEANUT66 wrote:I believe Robert Naylors wife was called Annie, I have seen  a photo somewhere and from  a distance look a little like  a certain Mr and Mrs McCann???

Interesting, again!

So that family could easily match the description of the people the taxi-driver took from PdL that night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 25.10.14 20:04

PEANUT66 wrote:I believe Robert Naylors wife was called Annie, I have seen  a photo somewhere and from  a distance look a little like  a certain Mr and Mrs McCann???
Yes could be mistaken for the pair, unless they opened their mouths.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.14 20:12

I posted a picture of the N. family, c/p from Kikoratton's twitter, some months ago.  I can't remember which thread though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 25.10.14 20:14

Ladyinred wrote:
bobbin wrote:  

If the substitution theory was true - and this girl was signed into the creche to 'replace' M then this is interesting. The abduction had to happen when Madelene R* der left PdL or Madelene R*der had to leave PdL when M was abducted!!
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 25.10.14 20:16

Clay Regazzoni wrote:The third man? Surely you don't mean....?

Actually this would explain why the "abduction" had to be on the evening of the 3rd. No sub for the creche for Friday.
Yes that what I just thought too - sorry hadnt read your post but find this interesting. Another cooincidence?
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.14 20:23

With thanks once more to LIR and Kikoratton,  from the above thread:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody 25.10.14 23:06

Clay Regazzoni wrote:The third man? Surely you don't mean....?

Just starting to notice Clay's disruptive techniques. Films, TV clips. Stop it Clay please
unchained melody

Activity : 167

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top