The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...

Post by Markus 2 on 19.09.14 13:06

Some of these images are questionable and occult imo but that is no surprise is it.  I did not realize that this subject about the photos had come up on here a couple of years ago. This one is really odd as well, maybe I am viewing this wrongly but that left ear seems to  be rather high.

The one of the Mccanns looking down at the globe  is rather odd as well ,imo


http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?pg=15&rt=662109001&kw=madeleine%20mccann&lf=665744005&cr=-1

The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...


in the world of the occult, many symbols are imbued with power by the magician .... such as the rainbow, olive branch, broken cross, globe, and Egyptian ankh.

Markus 2

Posts : 393
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...

Post by j.rob on 19.09.14 13:43

Looking at the bigger picture again j.rob (sorry I just don't feel right posting it here)  I would say it is a shallow plastic paddling pool - I have one almost identical that has a white plastic bottom (you can I think see the wrinkles in it by her left hand) and blow up plastic sides.  I'm sure that's what it is. 

I totally agree with you j.rob most pictures of MBM are questionable with a lot of evidence of pshopping and other wierdness - but to me this one looks normal. 

All in my own opinion


-------------------------


Okay, that could possibly be where she is and provide the context for the photo. But why crop it so heavily to the extent that it is not clear where she is and what she is doing? Why not make it clear in what circumstances the photo was taken? 


And make it clear in a caption: 'Here is Madeleine playing in the paddling pool that glorious first summer in Rothley when "the five of us spent many sun-filled days in the garden..........or chatting in the paddling pool together." (page 40, Madeleine). 


Also of possible interest is that her hair is obscuring her eye in which the parents' originally claimed there was a colomba.


I can see in the larger photo that you can see some of her back on the left side but I think this makes the photo even weirder as I do not see how her left arm could be positioned where it is if she is lying in the manner suggested by the slight view of her back.


I'd put this photo in  the same category as the giant ice-cream cone photo, and the lying back skirting board photo. Not to mention the make up photo (actually that is in an even worse category).


I just think that her body is at an impossibly awkward angle so it is either staged in a most peculiar fashion, or it has been heavily cropped and or otherwise messed around with.


IMO.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 228
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...

Post by Snifferdog on 19.09.14 14:22

@Markus 2 wrote:Some of these images are questionable and occult imo but that is no surprise is it.  I did not realize that this subject about the photos had come up on here a couple of years ago. This one is really odd as well, maybe I am viewing this wrongly but that left ear seems to  be rather high.

The one of the Mccanns looking down at the globe  is rather odd as well ,imo


http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?pg=15&rt=662109001&kw=madeleine%20mccann&lf=665744005&cr=-1

The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...




in the world of the occult, many symbols are imbued with power by the magician .... such as the rainbow, olive branch, broken cross, globe, and Egyptian ankh.

One of the eyes being hidden is also an occult symbol. I do recall a photo a few years ago that featured a front garden in Praia da Luz. It was the garden of one of the Mcanns contacts there, and it featured a sculpted pyramid.
I did want to comment on it at the time, but was not yet a member here. Can anyone recall it, and perhaps know where it can be found?

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...

Post by Snifferdog on 19.09.14 15:19

I just saw this post by Blackcatboogie on another thread posted today. What a coincidence!
--------------------------------------------------------
This is a pyramid monument in the private villa called 'Casa Niobe' (Niobe is the Greek Goddess of mourning I think) - Niobe is privately owned villa by a German couple and I believeit is at the opposite end of the street to 'Casa Lilana'.
Yes, fascinating.
All in my own opinion, nothing stated as act.

____________________

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...

Post by Guest on 19.09.14 15:42

@j.rob wrote:Looking at the bigger picture again j.rob (sorry I just don't feel right posting it here)  I would say it is a shallow plastic paddling pool - I have one almost identical that has a white plastic bottom (you can I think see the wrinkles in it by her left hand) and blow up plastic sides.  I'm sure that's what it is. 

I totally agree with you j.rob most pictures of MBM are questionable with a lot of evidence of pshopping and other wierdness - but to me this one looks normal. 

All in my own opinion


-------------------------


Okay, that could possibly be where she is and provide the context for the photo. But why crop it so heavily to the extent that it is not clear where she is and what she is doing? Why not make it clear in what circumstances the photo was taken? 


And make it clear in a caption: 'Here is Madeleine playing in the paddling pool that glorious first summer in Rothley when "the five of us spent many sun-filled days in the garden..........or chatting in the paddling pool together." (page 40, Madeleine). 


Also of possible interest is that her hair is obscuring her eye in which the parents' originally claimed there was a colomba.


I can see in the larger photo that you can see some of her back on the left side but I think this makes the photo even weirder as I do not see how her left arm could be positioned where it is if she is lying in the manner suggested by the slight view of her back.


I'd put this photo in  the same category as the giant ice-cream cone photo, and the lying back skirting board photo. Not to mention the make up photo (actually that is in an even worse category).


I just think that her body is at an impossibly awkward angle so it is either staged in a most peculiar fashion, or it has been heavily cropped and or otherwise messed around with.


IMO.
Myself, I cannot see anything really odd about this photo (taken in isolation) - but I can see that her back does look at a slightly odd angle, it is so difficult to tell without seeing the whole picture.

Possibly it was cropped just to show her face - not sure when this picture was released or who by.  I have looked and it doesn't appear in the bewk.

I take on board what you say though j.rob - judging by the rest of the photos then this one probably contains similar weirdness or messages - I just haven't twigged this one yet.

All imo.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...

Post by Markus 2 on 19.09.14 16:38

Murat's house opposite side of this house, strange goings on over there  I would imagine, on the pyramid AMOR VNCIT OMNIA looks like.

Markus 2

Posts : 393
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...

Post by bobbin on 19.09.14 16:47

@Markus 2 wrote:Murat's house opposite side of this house, strange goings on over there  I would imagine, on the pyramid AMO3 VNCIT OMNA looks like.
I haven't got the photo to see but could it be "Amor vincit omnia" "Love conquers all".

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 125
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...

Post by Markus 2 on 19.09.14 16:55

YES THANKS, I HAVE HAD ANOTHER LOOK. LOVE CONQUERS ALL,  IS THAT RIGHT WELL KNOWN FREEMASON ILLUMINATI PHRASE

ON HERE  http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Frederico_D_Carvalho.htm


It was impossible to ignore it, but very few journalists went to visit the garden where such a strange element was planted. If they had done it -like I did -, then they would have seen this other scenery just next to place where Madeleine had disappeared... WHO LIVED THERE ?

Markus 2

Posts : 393
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...

Post by Markus 2 on 19.09.14 19:07

The odd thing about this is Kate must have known  what went on at the Pyramid garden or was aware of the rumour, right at the back of their apartment. Yet she still felt it was safe to leave those children alone, is this what she meant when she said they have taken her.

Markus 2

Posts : 393
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Maddie`s left arm

Post by .Guest.. on 20.09.14 6:16

I wonder if this discussion could be moved to another thread please. It has nothing to do with the original post. Thanks

.Guest..

Posts : 132
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...

Post by Snifferdog on 20.09.14 9:35


____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A reply please

Post by .Guest.. on 20.09.14 10:38

anon357 wrote:I wonder if this discussion could be moved to another thread please. It has nothing to do with the original post. Thanks
 I asked if it is possible for discussions regarding obelisks etc can be moved/removed from my post as I do not necessarily believe this is relevant to what the original post was about. As I have not received a reply and further posts about that subject are appearing I am now asking how I can take down my original post. I subscribe to the theory that there is a lot going on that needs further explanation and I am firmly on the side of justice prevailing for Madeleine. I do not want to be associated with theories about the occult. I am not saying that these theories may or may not have just as much relevance as my own but I do not want them discussed on my thread. If this is not possible then I will be taking no further part in this forum.

.Guest..

Posts : 132
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...

Post by j.rob on 20.09.14 12:24

@Markus 2 wrote:The odd thing about this is Kate must have known  what went on at the Pyramid garden or was aware of the rumour, right at the back of their apartment. Yet she still felt it was safe to leave those children alone, is this what she meant when she said they have taken her.

What did go on at Pyramid garden and/or what were the rumours?

Who owned it? I think I read it was a German couple, but do we know any more? How influential were they in the local community? 

This is all very intriguing.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 228
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...

Post by Guest on 20.09.14 12:40

Yes, I've never heard any rumours, either. What were they?

The pyramid is a big Freemasonry symbol, however. (Not sure about that inscription? ) Could the fact that the Mcs chose to be filmed in the early days with it square in the backgroud be another indication of a 'cry to arms'?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A reply please

Post by .Guest.. on 20.09.14 13:22

Ok as I have still not received an answer to my appeal to have posts unrelated to my original post removed I am going to ask if members on here will kindly stop referencing the occult on my thread. I do not want to be associated with this subject whilst accepting it is as possible a theory as anything else out there. I am new to posting, though I have been conducting research of my own for a while. I have always shied away from forums as in the past when I posted an innocent question regarding French taxation a few years ago (obviously not this forum) I was bullied and ridiculed by some arrogant old guy with nothing better to do because I chose to use the word "gite" in reference to a unit of accommodation my dad might use if he came to stay with us permanently. I was only doing some research on the tax implications and this troll delivered a tirade of abuse way above and beyond the apparent misuse of the word. Apparently if I didn't charge my father rent it couldn`t be a gite. BTW we hadn`t even moved to France but were contemplating it.
So I don`t want to upset anyone here. Some of you have done amazing research and I admire your tenacity. The truth will out one day.

.Guest..

Posts : 132
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...

Post by Guest on 20.09.14 14:01

Apologies Anon357 partly my fault. Unless I'm going mad I thought I saw a new thread on the pyramid last night but now it's gone? eek

Anyway it's being discussed on the Portuguese Geography thread now for anyone interested. 

Sorry roses

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Truth Behind Signs, Symbols, Secret Handshakes, and ...

Post by .Guest.. on 20.09.14 15:08

BlackCatBoogie wrote:Apologies Anon357 partly my fault. Unless I'm going mad I thought I saw a new thread on the pyramid last night but now it's gone? eek

Anyway it's being discussed on the Portuguese Geography thread now for anyone interested. 

Sorry roses

Thanks BCB. No offence taken it just isn`t my bag (blue or otherwise lol)

.Guest..

Posts : 132
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum