The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brian Kennedy featured in new promotion of the Summers & Swan book - Telegraph 10 Sept 2014 - who are also selling their book - Page 2 Mm11

Brian Kennedy featured in new promotion of the Summers & Swan book - Telegraph 10 Sept 2014 - who are also selling their book - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brian Kennedy featured in new promotion of the Summers & Swan book - Telegraph 10 Sept 2014 - who are also selling their book - Page 2 Mm11

Brian Kennedy featured in new promotion of the Summers & Swan book - Telegraph 10 Sept 2014 - who are also selling their book - Page 2 Regist10

Brian Kennedy featured in new promotion of the Summers & Swan book - Telegraph 10 Sept 2014 - who are also selling their book

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian Kennedy featured in new promotion of the Summers & Swan book - Telegraph 10 Sept 2014 - who are also selling their book - Page 2 Empty Re: Brian Kennedy featured in new promotion of the Summers & Swan book - Telegraph 10 Sept 2014 - who are also selling their book

Post by jozi 11.09.14 10:02

aiyoyo wrote:
jozi wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
PeterMac wrote:The PJ,  LeicPol, the NPIA, Grime, Eddie and Keela, The Ambassador and his staff, John Stalker, Dr Amaral, his successor, the rest of entire team, the prosecution authorities of Portugal, and many many more all come to one conclusion, which they are prepared to commit to paper.
But a double glazing salesman, having listened to the two principal suspects for 15 SECONDS, having studied no documents, listened to no other witnesses, viewed no videos,
is able to come to the opposite conclusion
and his view is respected - because he has lots of money ?
As you are well aware Peter, that is the way our free and "democratic" system works.
Also he is a business man who is good at making money....is there anything here where there is money to be made ?

Yeap, he does not get to where he is without being shrewd, as all businessmen are.
Rich people feeling generous or that way inclined would, in general, support a charity organization.  If they jump to support a cause while it is still hot in the news it would be in name only, or a one-off donation, to get their names in the press for image reason.

What BK did for the Mcs, strangers to him, was exceptional, that there has got to be more than meet the eyes.   The pertinent question is: what prompted him to contact the Mcs to offer  his help?  Why did he single out this particular case to help?

Do I buy it that it is just down to his big capacity for compassion, surpassing that of Dalai Lama and Mother Teresa combined? Hell .........NO!
I agree and also don't buy the innocent after only 15 seconds of meeting .....BS
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Brian Kennedy featured in new promotion of the Summers & Swan book - Telegraph 10 Sept 2014 - who are also selling their book - Page 2 Empty Re: Brian Kennedy featured in new promotion of the Summers & Swan book - Telegraph 10 Sept 2014 - who are also selling their book

Post by HelenMeg 11.09.14 10:03

aiyoyo wrote:
jozi wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
PeterMac wrote:The PJ,  LeicPol, the NPIA, Grime, Eddie and Keela, The Ambassador and his staff, John Stalker, Dr Amaral, his successor, the rest of entire team, the prosecution authorities of Portugal, and many many more all come to one conclusion, which they are prepared to commit to paper.
But a double glazing salesman, having listened to the two principal suspects for 15 SECONDS, having studied no documents, listened to no other witnesses, viewed no videos,
As you are well aware Peter, that is the way our free and "democratic" system works.
Also he is a business man who is good at making money....is there anything here where there is money to be made ?

Yeap, he does not get to where he is without being shrewd, as all businessmen are.
Rich people feeling generous or that way inclined would, in general, support a charity organization.  If they jump to support a cause while it is still hot in the news it would be in name only, or a one-off donation, to get their names in the press for image reason.

What BK did for the Mcs, strangers to him, was exceptional, that there has got to be more than meet the eyes.   The pertinent question is: what prompted him to contact the Mcs to offer  his help?  Why did he single out this particular case to help?

Do I buy it that it is just down to his big capacity for compassion, surpassing that of Dalai Lama and Mother Teresa combined? Hell .........NO!
Either a marketing ploy - i.e. look at what a nice guy I am  (buy my products - you can rely on them) or a favour was pulled in by a mate who happened to be also in PDL that week- one of the Brits who was also out there
was asked to step in as a favour for one of his mates who happened to be in PdL that week.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 11.09.14 10:04

But looking at the extent to which he got involved - it was more than a marketing ploy. I think a favour was pulled in .
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.09.14 10:45

jozi wrote:

Depends if you can think of a way to capitalise financially on a seemingly altruistic private plane flight between the UK and North Africa or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.09.14 10:52

HelenMeg wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
jozi wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

Either a marketing ploy - i.e. look at what a nice guy I am  (buy my products - you can rely on them) or a favour was pulled in by a mate who happened to be also in PDL that week- one of the Brits who was also out there
was asked to step in as a favour for one of his mates who happened to be in PdL that week.

It's not natural for a businessman to phone strangers let alone arranged to meet them in person to offer help. My hunch tells me he was despatched by someone (who though is the $M question) and he compiled. Either there are benefits to be had in it (dodgy business transactions) for him, or he was ordered and compelled to help (as a return favour) by his blood brothers big boss.

Not realistic that 15 seconds after St Kate opens her mouth to speak that a stranger (which BK was) would agree to become the mover and shaker in their campaign.

Pigs would fly before anyone buys that story.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.09.14 10:58

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
jozi wrote:

Depends if you can think of a way to capitalise financially on a seemingly altruistic private plane flight between the UK and North Africa or not.

Good point. Hence the question had to be what was the dark business that called for private plane transport to NA that was best done hidden under disguise?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 11.09.14 11:34

aiyoyo wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
jozi wrote:

Good point.  Hence the question had to be what was the dark business that called for private plane transport to NA that was best done hidden under disguise?  
I have wondered if it was connected in anyway to a "business" deal gone wrong so to speak.
MissDaisy

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by cloak'ndagger 11.09.14 14:36

I find it hard to believe that a wealthy businessman would pledge his entire fortune to a couple who claimed to leave their children alone when they dined and then had the misfortune to have their eldest child ''abducted' while they dined. There are so many other worthy charities to support imo.

But I simply cannot believe that he was involved in the intimidation of witnesses .This goes way and beyond charity and altruism. He has to be involved perhaps in their alternative lifestyle or freemasonry. He has something to lose imo if the McCanns are charged with manslaughter/unlawful disposal of a body etc.
cloak'ndagger

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 11.09.14 15:08

Gosh, he certainly has his fingers in a lot of pies. In early 2007 he was in a bid to buy out Wolves football club with his friend Graeme Souness, former Rangers and Benfica manager.
MissDaisy

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees 11.09.14 19:18

According to BKs daughter (who I never met but seem to remember she is called Charlie and has a property in Knutsford, amongst others) who is friends with my ex girlfriend.. Brian got involved to keep his wife happy as she was very upset about it when she saw it all unfold.

I tried to dig a bit deeper to see what else my ex knew but she said that it was as simple as that.

Obviously, being labelled a hero for offering financial help will not only please his wife but will help improve his business image as a dodgy double glazing company owner.
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.09.14 20:41

Has BK ever offered this info. as to why he got involved?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by PIForHire 11.09.14 22:32

Has BK spoken to AR?
PIForHire

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 11.09.14 23:08

woodforthetrees wrote:According to BKs daughter (who I never met but seem to remember she is called Charlie and has a property in Knutsford, amongst others) who is friends with my ex girlfriend.. Brian got involved to keep his wife happy as she was very upset about it when she saw it all unfold.

I tried to dig a bit deeper to see what else my ex knew but she said that it was as simple as that.

Obviously, being labelled a hero for offering financial help will not only please his wife but will help improve his business image as a dodgy double glazing company owner.
So it was his wife who believed them after 15 seconds and not Brian as we are led to believe.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.09.14 23:19

petunia wrote:
So it was his wife who believed them after 15 seconds and not Brian as we are led to believe.
Ih that case I take back everything I have said ! !

This is 15 seconds of Kate speaking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YWCVSjIJk8
0:25 - 0:40
Kate: “(Pause) I mean, I did. Errm... (Long Pause) Errm, we'd been
working really hard really. Apart... I mean, the first 48 hours, as Gerry said, are
incredibly difficult and we were almost non-functioning, I'd say, errm, but after that
you get strength from . . .

That is 15 SECONDS of McCann-speak
Obviously innocent of everything, clearly.
And if your WIFE tells you it is all OK, because she has listened to someone gibber for 15 seconds - who are you to argue ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16599

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 11.09.14 23:47

woodforthetrees wrote:According to BKs daughter (who I never met but seem to remember she is called Charlie and has a property in Knutsford, amongst others) who is friends with my ex girlfriend.. Brian got involved to keep his wife happy as she was very upset about it when she saw it all unfold.

I believe from what Gary Hagland told me in 'phone calls during 2009 that this is the very property bought by Brian Kennedy in the name of his daughter, but which also formed the headquarters of Brian Kennedy's private investigations into the Madeleine McCann case. Hagland told me specifically that he had bought this property in his daughter's name and that that is where he used to have regular meetings with Kennedy and also Metodo 3 staff who came over to England to have briefing meetings with Kennedy and Hagland. I recall he told me that the investigation HQ was located in the basement of the house. Film clips of that very basement appeared on the Channel 4/Mentorn Media documentary (the 'Mockumentary') which ws the first time that the McCann Team publicly floated the idea that Tannerman and Smithman were one and the same time. It was around this time the Hagland first 'phoned me.     

As for "Brian got involved to keep his wife happy as she was very upset about it when she saw it all unfold"...

...to quote Wendy Murphy once again: 'I'm not buying it'

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 11.09.14 23:55

How long does a handshake take?

Probably about 15 seconds though I expect BK was already chosen at the last meeting to do the honours.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 12.09.14 0:59

"Brian got involved to keep his wife happy as she was very upset about it when she saw it all unfold"...
--------------------------------------------------------------

But this wife didn't get very upset when BK told her 'wifey, i've pledged the entire family fortune, every last penny we have, if need be, to 'help' the 'poor' McCanns, one of which is a £100,000pa heart 'specialist' Ok dear?"

thinking

YEAH, RIGHT!

Just to add: The ONLY money BK er 'spent' for his 'approved' investigations, was PAID for entirely FROM the 'fund'!

NOT a single penny, for the expensive 'investigations and PI's' paid by BK himself!

BK willingly 'spent' childrens 'cake bake sale donations' handicapped kiddies 'donations' and OAP's 'donations' (to the pretendy 'search' fund)

But NOT a single penny of his multi million pound 'fortune' went anywhere near to 'funding' any PI 'investigations'!

Just so y'know, y'know!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.09.14 7:51

But I thought I read that BK acts as PI agent.The Fund pays his company which then pays the private detectives.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.09.14 9:25

Tony Bennett wrote:

I believe from what Gary Hagland told me in 'phone calls during 2009 that this is the very property bought by Brian Kennedy in the name of his daughter, but which also formed the headquarters of Brian Kennedy's private investigations into the Madeleine McCann case. Hagland told me specifically that he had bought this property in his daughter's name and that that is where he used to have regular meetings with Kennedy and also Metodo 3 staff who came over to England to have briefing meetings with Kennedy and Hagland. I recall he told me that the investigation HQ was located in the basement of the house. Film clips of that very basement appeared on the Channel 4/Mentorn Media documentary (the 'Mockumentary') which ws the first time that the McCann Team publicly floated the idea that Tannerman and Smithman were one and the same time. It was around this time the Hagland first 'phoned me.     

As for "Brian got involved to keep his wife happy as she was very upset about it when she saw it all unfold"...

...to quote Wendy Murphy once again: 'I'm not buying it'

Are we absolutely sure that BK is Scottish? Only a lot of his personal qualities - his surname, for a start; "gift of the gab", ability to sell sand to Arabs, compulsive acquisition of money, land and property, involvement in dodgy "home improvements" business, gaudy taste in interior decor, naming his son Patrick, getting mixed up in the McCann case, Cheshire home address - I would say were more Irish traits.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrincha 12.09.14 11:54

Hello Clay - I'm Irish & I'm very surprised by your last comment above
Garrincha

Activity : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 12.09.14 12:26

----------------------------------------------------

His wife 'saw' WHAT exactly 'unfold'?

The LIES about the 'smashed, broken, jemmied, forced' shutter, at apartment G5A Ocean Club PDL, by KM  herself and both the McCann/Healy 'families'?

The 'burglator' carrying Madeleine off?  'seen' ONLY by a McCann 'friend'? (since DISMISSED, comprehensively, publicly, by the lead investigator, DCI Andrew Redwood, of the Metropolitan Police, full time, over 3 year investigation, Operation Grange)

Here's WHAT i 'saw' UNFOLD' and 'KNOW'.

A child is (supposedly) 'missing'. She COULD be WITH 'somebody' the McCanns KNOW as Philomena McCann, Gerry McCann's SISTER, TOLD the world, in an interview.

The 'missing' child was last seen 'alive' by her father, Gerald Patrick McCann, in her bed, sleeping, in the McCanns holiday apartment, G5A, Ocean Club, Praia da Luz, Portugal.

Mr McCann has admitted, on record, to having been the VERY LAST person to have seen his daughter, Madeleine, alive.

The McCanns LIED about how the 'abductor' broke into their holiday apartment.

I did see EVRD dogs 'indicating' to 'something' in the McCanns holiday apartment, hire car and clothing, belonging to KM.

THAT'S what i personally 'saw' UNFOLD.

Perhaps BK can try to 'influence' me that NONE of what i 'saw' ever ACTUALLY 'happened'?

Won't hold my breath though, waiting for BK to 'influence my perception' about what i think i 'know' about a 'missing person's disappearance'  winkwink
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.09.14 12:42

Garrincha wrote:Hello Clay - I'm Irish & I'm very surprised by your last comment above

Yeah, apologies if you were offended by that Garrincha. It was a bit of a heavy-handed stereotype of a particular type of Irish person that I have a lot of exposure to.

Maybe if I'd asked if Brian Kennedy was likely to turn up in one of Jez Wilkins' documentaries that would have been a bit more to the point.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrincha 12.09.14 13:06

Hi Clay - I wasn't offended just surprised & thanks for your reply
Garrincha

Activity : 151

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top