The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 5 Mm11

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 5 Mm11

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 5 Regist10

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator"

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 5 Empty Re: Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator"

Post by PeterMac 08.09.14 11:32

Nina wrote:For anyone who would like to post a comment to the authors here is their Facebook page,
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony-Summers-Robbyn-Swan/108905915872218

Not looking too good for them so far    _  recorded for posterity, before they are whooshed.

THE Sheffield mum of missing toddler Ben Needham hopes new leads may finally be pursued in the search for her boy - after she received heavyweight support from the Prime Minister David Cameron

Lorraine McNaught Holden Now there is a grieving mother with no cadaver alerts

Emma Surgenor For two so called "investigative journalists" I'd like to know what you expected to gain from contacting Tony Bennett? Asking a list of questions about his interest in the case. What was it you expected to gain from this? Your book I assume was almost,...See More

Enid Baker George Have you really investigated this case? Anyone with the use of the internet can find and read or see a lot about this case. Shame you haven't bothered.

Clare Smith This case drives me mad.. If they hadn't have neglected their children in the 1st place by leaving them unattended she would still be around.. Them two should be charged on 3 amounts of neglect

Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan The hostility of many of the responses posted here is indicative of the "more heat than light" quality that has surrounded much of the debate about this tragic case. It underlines the need for a serious evidence-based book like "Looking for Madeleine"....See More

Tracy Hall Don't think il read it either what a complete load of rubbish. Wonder how much they being paid to write it.. Wil never chanrge the mind of the majority of the nation. It's only a matter of time!

Barbara Johnson Have the authors read these facts? http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1?

Gonçalo Amaral: The Truth of the Lie
goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.nl

Cath Mitchell Sky news and newspapers have rammed it down our throats people can see which way your book will pan out I will read it but only to compare it with what I have read for months in the files

Kay Jesse Does your book contain new evidence? If so fair enough though if it is just re wording the facts that are free to source and read then it's just plainly another opinion.Personally my hostility stems from the farce of the abduction and the continued nee...See More

Cath Mitchell That would be interesting

Val Mulraney “One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozled has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” - Carl Sagan

Val Mulraney http://portugalresident.com/more-revelations-in-the...

More "revelations" in the British media
portugalresident.comToday (Sunday) saw Sky News once again heavily feature new ‘revelations’ from th... See More

Emma Surgenor Mr Summers and Ms Swan, you failed to answer any of our questions. So shall we assume that you have no legitimate answers? I would be happy to read your book should it contain any new evidence or show you to have researched the case fully. Unfortunat...See More

Leanne R Baulch I won't be purchasing your book, I have read the official police files so no need to read a book based on lies supporting those responsible for Madeleine's disappearance. There is no need for a book, there is plenty already based on the files and if yo...See More

Cath Mitchell You have spoken for thousands of people Leanne it has fuelled so much passion to get the truth out there well said Leanne

Steve Dilligaf Brooks More recycled garbage aimed at the masses who are too lazy to go find out the truth for themselves......SHEEP!

Olivia Rose The official files

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk

McCann PJ files
www.mccannpjfiles.co.ukThis information belongs to the Ministerio Publico in Portimao, Portugal.It was ... See More

Anne Walker I have read all the evidence and now even our own police are saying it looks highly likely that Madedline never left the apartment, maybe you should read the police file's to before writing a book to make money on the back of a three year old child

Jake Burton The Mcanns are as guilty as they come and clearly have friends in high places, leaving 3 kids alone and assuming someone did kidnap Madeline (which I don't believe) they should still be foung at the very minimum guilty of child neglect, let's compare it to the parents of young cancer victim Ashya who only had their sons best interests at heart, we chased across Europe for the crime of trying to cure their son!

Lilian Roche we are all fed up with main stream media and the constant shite they churn out,your book is pure fiction,a fairy tale although a grim one ,read the bloody police files and clean your act up ,your energy would have been better spent writing a book on all the flaming cover ups done by people in power who believe they can pull the wool over people,s eyes,well sorry mate ours are wide open.

Cathy Robinson wont be buying your book, if i want to read fairytales il go to kiddies section in library....police files, dogs findings and parents behaviour speaks for itself, madeleine beth mccann WAS NOT ABDUCTED....what really happened to her i dont know because the parents wont answer the questions!!

Alan Mcculloch yet more 'people' trying to profit from the disappearance of a child who doesnt have the opportunity to have a voice. Seems that everybody is more intent on covering for the guilty than finding the truth. The book should be titled 'Not Looking for Made...See More

Christine Smith Yet another money making exercise repeating old stories of burglars, abductors and the rest - we've read all this before - the PJ followed it up and discounted it as having anything to do with the missing child. All the available evidence is in the fi...See More

Eddie Rawlings There is only one book that is truly based on the evidence of the files 'The truth of the lie' by Goncalo Amaral.

Pauline Bilsby ***Mr Summers said: "Had there been a warning note in the apartment, do we think the McCanns would have left the patio door unlocked on the night they went to the other side of the pool to have dinner away from their children?***...................Did you really say that Mr Summers ?

Prateek Varshney Any of you numpties read the book yet?

Sue Woodhead Can you please tell me what your new evidence is?

Henry Small Seeing you are so well in with the McScums,could you please ask Kate to answer the questions she refused to answer,could you please get them to take the lie detector they said they would take to prove they were not involved in MM disappearance,that the...See More

Leanne R Baulch No Prateek, read the files. No need to read the book but will when in can get a free copy as I don't believe they should be profiting from it.

Sholena Woolley Nope and I'm not likely to. If it's supported by the Mc scams it's bound to be full of bs

Mary Maxwell Obviously you did no research for your book. You say you read police files ..if you did you would print this lie of a book. This investigation belongs to the PJ who solved. It 7 years ago. Shame on you making money on the back of Madeleine. You are as bad as the parents. If you really believe what you write why is this book not free?

Shelly Price If kate and gerry had known about sexual predators they would of maybe locked the doors? Words from u!! What planet are u on? They should never of even left them. Its called neglect. Just another misleading book to yet again fool the public and cover up the TRUTH.....Shameful money making spin!

Prateek Varshney All these seething anti-McCann trolls haven't read the book, yet are furious with it. If you weren't so blinkered by your hatred then you might actually read it before coming out with your vitriol. I will comment on the contents of this book when I hav...See More

Shelly Price Call us all the names u like. The day we stop shouting for the truth is the day we fail all children! So many cover ups and so many children failed already..

Pamela Gurney Kay Jesse the PJ files you have available were translated by a group of anti McCanns and cost nothing except time. Just thought I'd put the record straight.

Tracy Hall I know where this book will be found after a few months of it being on sale... IN THE BARGIN BINS.. Even then I doubt it wil get many sales.. Waste of trees if u ask me. Leanne love yr post earlier well said!!

Heather Hopper Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan, it is not too late to withdraw this book and save your soul.

Sue Woodhead So the PJ, UK Police, and goodness knows how many different Private Detectives have been on this case, and then 7yrs on, you find a predator wearing a surgical mask and wound laundry round his feet was wandering around PDL? Is this the same man you de...See More

Pamela Gurney The predators were reported on long ago. The PJ failed to act

Shelly Price Ermmmmm maybe because there was NO predator...!

Sholena Woolley More bs !!!

Cath Mitchell Same old same old yawn blaming the pj

Pamela Gurney Cath even Amaral confessed he'd blundered through the investigation. Many UK high ranking police officers say it was botched and certainly many witness reports were swept under the carpet & preceding Madeleine's disappearance many other incidents were also ignored and swept under the same carpet.

Linda Kent Who profits from this book please?

Teena Jane I think Mr Amaral has his findings spot on.

Pauline Bilsby Pamela Gurney...The PJ perhaps spent too much time looking for ~Tannerman (aka as Crecheman) that Spottyman, Tractorman, Posh lookalike, Uncle Tom Cobbelly and all got away, lol

Emma Surgenor Pam. I think you'll find he didn't say that at all. He admitted that certain things could have been done better. Not that he blundered the investigation. That word has only ever been used by the McCanns and the Media!

Cath Mitchell Pamela can I ask you how many times kate has shown you her paid for translations and where is your link the files we read were translated by anti mcCans thank you

PeterMac  I am "slightly" disturbed that you refuse to acknowledge the dogs' alerts to the apartment, clothing, key fob and car of the McCans, and crucially TO NOWHERE ELSE. The cases of
Eugene Zapata
D’Andre Lane
Adrian Prout,
David Gilroy,
Marquis Bulloch,
Zinah Jennings
Albert Fine,
Pedro Hernandez,
Shakara Dickens,
Mike Gifford-Hull
should make it all clear
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 5 Empty Re: Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator"

Post by Tony Bennett 08.09.14 11:51

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
The thing I really don't understand about this book is this. Given the authors' previous works are mostly about politics and political figures, where does the disappearance of Madeleine McCann fit into this canon? If anything, you would expect the book to dwell on the intrigue that fascinates all of us so much, rather than seemingly setting out to dispel it. What is the point of (ostensibly) researching, writing and then publishing a book which ends on the earth shattering conclusion of "nothing to see here, move along"?
Because, Clay, maybe there is something to see in this case - beyond just the issue of what really happened to Madeleine.

Maybe this case serves a purpose of some kind for powerful groups of people who may have an agenda for us. A 'wider agenda', may be.

Microchipping has been mentioned, for example - not least by one of the McCann Team's employees - the lying, dodgy lawyer Marcos Aragao Correia.

Isn't it the case that the books of Summers & Swan - the assassination of John Kenendy, 9/11, Madeleine McCann for example - all have a recurrent theme - NO CONSPIRACY.

Their book and the authors are coming up with ridiculous claims:

'The problem is too many cooks'.

'It's the Portuguese Police's fault'.

'It was a man with a surgical mask and laundry round his feet'.

'If only Mark Warners had posted notes about abducting burglars on the prowl' and so on.

The authors promise to expose the 'dark controversy' surrounding 'the McCann family's private (!) tragedy".

I expect a chapter which will name and shame some of us on this very forum as 'heartless believers in crackpot conspiracy theories'.

Or something like that.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.09.14 12:25

Well, the ONLY 'new' thing i have 'learnt', this week, this month, this YEAR, about the 'disappearance' of a three years old child, in Portugal, in May 2007, was that TEN UK 'agencies' HAMPERED and HARMED' the 'search' for that child, from day 1, after the child went 'missing'

By trying to 'out compete' one another.

And i learnt this new startling, hugely SIGNIFICANT 'revelation' straight from the mouth of the EX CEO of CEOP. Jim Gamble.

HIS own 'agency', CEOP, he now 'admits' to, being just one of the er, TEN 'competing' agencies, eager to 'outdo' the other NINE UK 'agencies' involved in er, 'helping' to solve the mysterious 'disappearance' of a small child, abroad.

Does anyone know how MANY of the TEN named 'agencies' that RUSHED to PDL, to 'help' the McCanns, RUSHED to Scotland, to 'help' Rosdeep Adekoya, the mother of the three years old 'missing' Mikaeel Kular, after she reported him 'missing' to the police?

Or RUSHED to 'help' the parents of 'missing' Ashya King, when he was reported 'missing' from Southampton General hospital?

Just to add

GOOD LUCK ASHYA FOR A GOOD RESULT FROM YOUR TREATMENT. thumbsup
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 08.09.14 12:26

PeterMac wrote:
Nina wrote:For anyone who would like to post a comment to the authors here is their Facebook page,
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony-Summers-Robbyn-Swan/108905915872218

Not looking too good for them so far    _  recorded for posterity, before they are whooshed.

THE Sheffield mum of missing toddler Ben Needham hopes new leads may finally be pursued in the search for her boy - after she received heavyweight support from the Prime Minister David Cameron

Lorraine McNaught Holden Now there is a grieving mother with no cadaver alerts

Emma Surgenor For two so called "investigative journalists" I'd like to know what you expected to gain from contacting Tony Bennett? Asking a list of questions about his interest in the case. What was it you expected to gain from this? Your book I assume was almost,...See More

Enid Baker George Have you really investigated this case? Anyone with the use of the internet can find and read or see a lot about this case. Shame you haven't bothered.

Clare Smith This case drives me mad.. If they hadn't have neglected their children in the 1st place by leaving them unattended she would still be around.. Them two should be charged on 3 amounts of neglect

Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan The hostility of many of the responses posted here is indicative of the "more heat than light" quality that has surrounded much of the debate about this tragic case. It underlines the need for a serious evidence-based book like "Looking for Madeleine"....See More

Tracy Hall Don't think il read it either what a complete load of rubbish. Wonder how much they being paid to write it.. Wil never chanrge the mind of the majority of the nation. It's only a matter of time!

Barbara Johnson Have the authors read these facts? http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1?

Gonçalo Amaral: The Truth of the Lie
goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.nl

Cath Mitchell Sky news and newspapers have rammed it down our throats people can see which way your book will pan out I will read it but only to compare it with what I have read for months in the files

Kay Jesse Does your book contain new evidence? If so fair enough though if it is just re wording the facts that are free to source and read then it's just plainly another opinion.Personally my hostility stems from the farce of the abduction and the continued nee...See More

Cath Mitchell That would be interesting

Val Mulraney “One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozled has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” - Carl Sagan

Val Mulraney http://portugalresident.com/more-revelations-in-the...

More "revelations" in the British media
portugalresident.comToday (Sunday) saw Sky News once again heavily feature new ‘revelations’ from th... See More

Emma Surgenor Mr Summers and Ms Swan, you failed to answer any of our questions. So shall we assume that you have no legitimate answers? I would be happy to read your book should it contain any new evidence or show you to have researched the case fully. Unfortunat...See More

Leanne R Baulch I won't be purchasing your book, I have read the official police files so no need to read a book based on lies supporting those responsible for Madeleine's disappearance. There is no need for a book, there is plenty already based on the files and if yo...See More

Cath Mitchell You have spoken for thousands of people Leanne it has fuelled so much passion to get the truth out there well said Leanne

Steve Dilligaf Brooks More recycled garbage aimed at the masses who are too lazy to go find out the truth for themselves......SHEEP!

Olivia Rose The official files

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk

McCann PJ files
www.mccannpjfiles.co.ukThis information belongs to the Ministerio Publico in Portimao, Portugal.It was ... See More

Anne Walker I have read all the evidence and now even our own police are saying it looks highly likely that Madedline never left the apartment, maybe you should read the police file's to before writing a book to make money on the back of a three year old child

Jake Burton The Mcanns are as guilty as they come and clearly have friends in high places, leaving 3 kids alone and assuming someone did kidnap Madeline (which I don't believe) they should still be foung at the very minimum guilty of child neglect, let's compare it to the parents of young cancer victim Ashya who only had their sons best interests at heart, we chased across Europe for the crime of trying to cure their son!

Lilian Roche we are all fed up with main stream media and the constant shite they churn out,your book is pure fiction,a fairy tale although a grim one ,read the bloody police files and clean your act up ,your energy would have been better spent writing a book on all the flaming cover ups done by people in power who believe they can pull the wool over people,s eyes,well sorry mate ours are wide open.

Cathy Robinson wont be buying your book, if i want to read fairytales il go to kiddies section in library....police files, dogs findings and parents behaviour speaks for itself, madeleine beth mccann WAS NOT ABDUCTED....what really happened to her i dont know because the parents wont answer the questions!!

Alan Mcculloch yet more 'people' trying to profit from the disappearance of a child who doesnt have the opportunity to have a voice. Seems that everybody is more intent on covering for the guilty than finding the truth. The book should be titled 'Not Looking for Made...See More

Christine Smith Yet another money making exercise repeating old stories of burglars, abductors and the rest - we've read all this before - the PJ followed it up and discounted it as having anything to do with the missing child. All the available evidence is in the fi...See More

Eddie Rawlings There is only one book that is truly based on the evidence of the files 'The truth of the lie' by Goncalo Amaral.

Pauline Bilsby ***Mr Summers said: "Had there been a warning note in the apartment, do we think the McCanns would have left the patio door unlocked on the night they went to the other side of the pool to have dinner away from their children?***...................Did you really say that Mr Summers ?

Prateek Varshney Any of you numpties read the book yet?

Sue Woodhead Can you please tell me what your new evidence is?

Henry Small Seeing you are so well in with the McScums,could you please ask Kate to answer the questions she refused to answer,could you please get them to take the lie detector they said they would take to prove they were not involved in MM disappearance,that the...See More

Leanne R Baulch No Prateek, read the files. No need to read the book but will when in can get a free copy as I don't believe they should be profiting from it.

Sholena Woolley Nope and I'm not likely to. If it's supported by the Mc scams it's bound to be full of bs

Mary Maxwell Obviously you did no research for your book. You say you read police files ..if you did you would print this lie of a book. This investigation belongs to the PJ who solved. It 7 years ago. Shame on you making money on the back of Madeleine. You are as bad as the parents. If you really believe what you write why is this book not free?

Shelly Price If kate and gerry had known about sexual predators they would of maybe locked the doors? Words from u!! What planet are u on? They should never of even left them. Its called neglect. Just another misleading book to yet again fool the public and cover up the TRUTH.....Shameful money making spin!

Prateek Varshney All these seething anti-McCann trolls haven't read the book, yet are furious with it. If you weren't so blinkered by your hatred then you might actually read it before coming out with your vitriol. I will comment on the contents of this book when I hav...See More

Shelly Price Call us all the names u like. The day we stop shouting for the truth is the day we fail all children! So many cover ups and so many children failed already..

Pamela Gurney Kay Jesse the PJ files you have available were translated by a group of anti McCanns and cost nothing except time. Just thought I'd put the record straight.

Tracy Hall I know where this book will be found after a few months of it being on sale... IN THE BARGIN BINS.. Even then I doubt it wil get many sales.. Waste of trees if u ask me. Leanne love yr post earlier well said!!

Heather Hopper Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan, it is not too late to withdraw this book and save your soul.

Sue Woodhead So the PJ, UK Police, and goodness knows how many different Private Detectives have been on this case, and then 7yrs on, you find a predator wearing a surgical mask and wound laundry round his feet was wandering around PDL? Is this the same man you de...See More

Pamela Gurney The predators were reported on long ago. The PJ failed to act

Shelly Price Ermmmmm maybe because there was NO predator...!

Sholena Woolley More bs !!!

Cath Mitchell Same old same old yawn blaming the pj

Pamela Gurney Cath even Amaral confessed he'd blundered through the investigation. Many UK high ranking police officers say it was botched and certainly many witness reports were swept under the carpet & preceding Madeleine's disappearance many other incidents were also ignored and swept under the same carpet.

Linda Kent Who profits from this book please?

Teena Jane I think Mr Amaral has his findings spot on.

Pauline Bilsby Pamela Gurney...The PJ perhaps spent too much time looking for ~Tannerman (aka as Crecheman) that Spottyman, Tractorman, Posh lookalike, Uncle Tom Cobbelly and all got away, lol

Emma Surgenor Pam. I think you'll find he didn't say that at all. He admitted that certain things could have been done better. Not that he blundered the investigation. That word has only ever been used by the McCanns and the Media!

Cath Mitchell Pamela can I ask you how many times kate has shown you her paid for translations and where is your link the files we read were translated by anti mcCans thank you

PeterMac  I am "slightly" disturbed that you refuse to acknowledge the dogs' alerts to the apartment, clothing, key fob and car of the McCans, and crucially TO NOWHERE ELSE. The cases of
Eugene Zapata
D’Andre Lane
Adrian Prout,
David Gilroy,
Marquis Bulloch,
Zinah Jennings
Albert Fine,
Pedro Hernandez,
Shakara Dickens,
Mike Gifford-Hull
should make it all clear

And many more, and I am on a bit of a roll blushing1

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 08.09.14 12:40

Thank you Petermac, not looking good,eh? And it shouldn't! And what's this about the pj files being translated by anti mcs? I'm sure if that was true, k&g would let all know! I ain't buying it.
IMO
palm tree
palm tree

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 08.09.14 13:05

palm tree wrote:Thank you Petermac, not looking good,eh? And it shouldn't! And what's this about the pj files being translated by anti mcs? I'm sure if that was true, k&g would let all know! I ain't buying it.
IMO
The authors of the book wont give a toss about all this negative stuff , they don't mix with normal people .!

It only took seven years to find somebody who would write the definitive account though . When GA wins his case , hopefully he will find a British publisher , [ possibly minus Scotland !!! ] who will print his account . but i personally think Cameron' Portugal trip has scuppered that .

The general public are sick of them ,[ Gerry and Kate ] because they give nothing back ,not even humility . 
With the body long gone , and as long as they ALL keep silent, its over . SY are not looking for answers never have been , the national press have boxes full of stuff on the Couple which they can't publish . [ they have ] . i said this seven years ago . 

Any serious police investigation , after the millions spent , would now say at this precise point , " OK we have looked at all the alternatives now we want ALL of you to reconstruct the events of the evening including your statements . " 
any normal investigation of course would have done that from the offset . especially now as the British public are fed up with cases of corruption , hidden pedophilia , etc .

Still ' Lord Charles " is retiring after this so he's not bothered . they all retire after  [cover ups ,] the bloke at Hillsborough did the same .

as for these two fiction writers , i would not use there book to wipe my **** .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 08.09.14 13:11

Serialised in the Sun = dosh. End of.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 08.09.14 13:47

Your right Stillsloppingout, but that's probably they way the mcs are hoping it goes, we and the other 90% of the public need to keep fighting for maddie, if all walk away, then they've committed a crime and got away with it, they at least need to be charged with neglect, although I wouldn't be happy at that either.
IMO
palm tree
palm tree

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.09.14 14:54

Tony Bennett wrote:

Isn't it the case that the books of Summers & Swan - the assassination of John Kenendy, 9/11, Madeleine McCann for example - all have a recurrent theme - NO CONSPIRACY.

Sorry, the extent to which I was being rhetorical probably didn't come across in my original post.

Kennedy was assassinated because he wanted to reign in the Federal Reserve (or something). 9/11 was either a wicked terrorist act or a despicable false flag operation - either way, it's all geopolitical.

What did Madeleine McCann ever do to anybody? By deeming it worthy of their apparently (legend in their own lunchtimes) heavyweight investigative powers they're actually implying conspiracy whilst at the same time explicitly denying it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 08.09.14 16:09

It`s pretty obvious that Mr. Summers is establishment through and through - he either agrees with the official government versions of events or on occasions takes the middle road.  He was a BBC man - say no more.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.09.14 16:40

Woofer wrote:It`s pretty obvious that Mr. Summers is establishment through and through - he either agrees with the official government versions of events or on occasions takes the middle road.  He was a BBC man - say no more.

which is a bit weird, seeing as the BBC don't seem to have 'covered' this book 'story' at all.

Perhaps they are waitng for the big LAUNCH 'date' (Thursday 11 Sept?) to 'spread the possible definitive account of what happened to Madeleine'

There again, why have coverage, when the BBC control CW?

Where they can have, at their beck and call, 'stoolie' DCI Mahogany to spread the official 'propaganda'

I did tell you the 'saints' will be on CW 'special' next week didn't i?

Perhaps DCI Mahogany will even be standing four square with the 'tormented, tortured' McCanns, on CW, next week, to provide all us 'plebs' with a 'revelationary' update!

Along the lines of, say "It weren't them wot dunnit, geddit? Thaze iz well luvverly, innit? And, AND, thaze kept me in a job for overs three years"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 08.09.14 17:01

plebgate wrote:Those two pics just goes to show it could be ANYMAN they are looking for.    doh.

Re. the OP.  can't be bothered reading it, have read some comments here and What Do You Know - more or less as predicted before any of it was printed.

Yada Yada Yada.  

I think The Sun should be asking questions taken from this site.  They (IMO) would sell millions of copies of their "rag" if this happened.

Wouldn't be surprised to see this book in the 50p basket in the near future.
50p? 40p? Why would you pay 30p?

Look how many bewks are in the 0.01p category on Amazon.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 08.09.14 18:28

I've worked out who the person is behind the (surgical) mask.

Remember the talk of someone taking a plane out of PDL that night, who was rich enough to do that?

Who could sweep into the apartment leaving no trace?

Michael Jackson, that's who.

He moonwalked into that apartment wearing his surgical mask, opening and closing doors with his white sparkly gloved hand, carried Maddie off and chartered his Lear jet back to USA.

As for the cadaver odour, well poor Michael looked dead for years before he died, maybe it was his?

Case closed.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 08.09.14 18:37

margaret wrote:I've worked out who the person is behind the (surgical) mask.

Remember the talk of someone taking a plane out of PDL that night, who was rich enough to do that?

He moonwalked into that apartment wearing his surgical mask, opening and closing doors with his white sparkly gloved hand, carried Maddie off and chartered his Lear jet back to USA.

As for the cadaver odour, well poor Michael looked dead for years before he died, maybe it was his?

Case closed.

Claim your reward, margaret!! clapping
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 5 Empty Who's bad?

Post by missbeetle 08.09.14 19:47

wjk wrote:

Case closed.

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 5 %3Ca%20href=Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 5 Mj_zps0c0d10c4"

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 08.09.14 19:54

missbeetle wrote:
wjk wrote:

Case closed.

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 5 %3Ca%20href=Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 5 Mj_zps0c0d10c4"
My gosh!! It actually is! Smooth Criminal!!
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 08.09.14 20:53

wjk wrote:
missbeetle wrote:
wjk wrote:

Case closed.

My gosh!! It actually is! Smooth Criminal!!

Well done Margaret

I am not 100% convinced about this but then the Sun has recently agreed to serialise a story with much less credibility.  Do you think that you could expand this theory over 336 pages?

I don't know how much the Sun pay for serialising Maddie books but here you go.  

Got a story? Email exclusive@the-sun.co.uk to send us your story
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 08.09.14 21:03

Michael Jackson what a waste .

Died due to an accidental overdose of sedatives administered by his GP .....
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 08.09.14 22:05

NO WAY Sloppingout he was Jackson's drug dealer hired by Jackson himself cos he knew he would give him what he wanted!!!!! Stupid Doctor.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC 08.09.14 22:26

jeanmonroe wrote:Summers states:

"That's combined with the fact that on the very day Madeleine disappeared, a lady visiting the apartment upstairs saw from her balcony a man behaving very oddly in the lane between the apartments and the pool.

"The man was going out of an adjacent gate, closing the gate repeatedly to see if it was creaky. He seemed to be looking around and generally acting very peculiarly before leaving."
------------------------------------------------------------

'to SEE if it was CREAKY'.................Oh CRIKEY.

Perhaps 'mummyman' used his EYES to HEAR with!

Reminds of a recent er, Maddie burglator 'sighting'......... 'witness' statement.............."I could SEE him SPEAKING English!"

Seems like the entire village of PDL was in the Twilight Zone, the entire time the T9 were THERE!

Shutters that were 'smashed, jemmied, broken' magically 'repaired' themselves to look like new and untouched.

Doors that were locked magically became unlocked..

Kiddies room door changing from being hung on the RIGHT of the door frame to magically re-hang itself on the LEFT of the door frame, ref: UK CW and DW 'rog' (I couldn't see Madeleine's bed as it was behind the door)

I'm sure there are more examples   winkwink

Dah dah dah dah, dah dah, dah, dah!
I suppose we and others will all be accused of dissing a book before we've read it but it reminds me of a trailer of a crap film being released
on DVD after one week at the cinema. This is just the other way round. The cinema being credulous Sun readers paying through the Sun's paywall.

If they've read the files the " lady " in question is Mrs Fenn's niece Carole. She didn't see a spotty man but a short haired sharpish featured young chap gate testing and looking furtive.

Mrs Fenn ( now deceased - you can't libel a dead person ) gave two rounds of testimony for the crying incident and the 10.30 pm chat with Mr McCann on the night of the disappearance. I personally think both are credible witnesses and if S&S wanted to dig they should have dug for the young fellow who turned up with a laptop at her place of work. The copper who interviewed Carol appeared not to be too put out and pretty disinterested when told about this usurper.

The thing is, that nothing S&S will say in the book ( a prediction I know but you won't need to be a psychic to know it ) will add beggar all to anyone's knowledge of the investigation nor add a scintilla of evidence to the files. Not a carrot.

Maybe that's theintention. Useful idiots abound in Conspiracy Land.

The latest Surgeon/Laundry worker is a strange twist indeed. I know austerity has hit Portugal hard but sending a pimply Charity collector to PdL doors raising funds for deranged and underfunded surgeons is a novelty. Does this prove that Surgeons and Laundry workers are all in this ( austerity ) together.

Gormless burglars has been topped in absurdity by this and as my favourite journalist Richard Littlejohn ( the man who should be under the Clapham Omnibus - not on it- says ) " You couldn't make it up!"

You really couldn't
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees 08.09.14 23:44

...and to top it off, MJ is already dead, so no long drawn out court case. Case wrapped up nicely.

Meanwhile, K&G get to lawyer up and try and get their claws into the bulging Jackson estate!

It would wrap the case up swiftly for SY, quick cash jackpot for the parents and plenty of newspaper sales...not to mention diverting attention away from dodgy goings in with gvt and police connections.

I think you've cracked it!!
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 09.09.14 1:56

XTC wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Summers states:

"That's combined with the fact that on the very day Madeleine disappeared, a lady visiting the apartment upstairs saw from her balcony a man behaving very oddly in the lane between the apartments and the pool.

"The man was going out of an adjacent gate, closing the gate repeatedly to see if it was creaky. He seemed to be looking around and generally acting very peculiarly before leaving."
------------------------------------------------------------

'to SEE if it was CREAKY'.................Oh CRIKEY.

Perhaps 'mummyman' used his EYES to HEAR with!

Reminds of a recent er, Maddie burglator 'sighting'......... 'witness' statement.............."I could SEE him SPEAKING English!"

Seems like the entire village of PDL was in the Twilight Zone, the entire time the T9 were THERE!

Shutters that were 'smashed, jemmied, broken' magically 'repaired' themselves to look like new and untouched.

Doors that were locked magically became unlocked..

Kiddies room door changing from being hung on the RIGHT of the door frame to magically re-hang itself on the LEFT of the door frame, ref: UK CW and DW 'rog' (I couldn't see Madeleine's bed as it was behind the door)

I'm sure there are more examples   winkwink

Dah dah dah dah, dah dah, dah, dah!
I suppose we and others will all be accused of dissing a book before we've read it but it reminds me of a trailer of a crap film being released
on DVD after one week at the cinema. This is just the other way round. The cinema being credulous Sun readers paying through the Sun's paywall.

If they've read the files the " lady " in question is Mrs Fenn's niece Carole. She didn't see a spotty man but a short haired sharpish featured young chap gate testing and looking furtive.

Mrs Fenn ( now deceased - you can't libel a dead person ) gave two rounds of testimony for the crying incident and the 10.30 pm chat with Mr McCann on the night of the disappearance. I personally think both are credible witnesses and if S&S wanted to dig they should have dug for the young fellow who turned up with a laptop at her place of work. The copper who interviewed Carol appeared not to be too put out and pretty disinterested when told about this usurper.

The thing is, that nothing S&S will say in the book ( a prediction I know but you won't need to be a psychic to know it ) will add beggar all to anyone's knowledge of the investigation nor add a scintilla of evidence to the files. Not a carrot.

Maybe that's theintention. Useful idiots abound in Conspiracy Land.

The latest Surgeon/Laundry worker is a strange twist indeed. I know austerity has hit Portugal hard but sending a pimply Charity collector to PdL doors raising funds for deranged and underfunded surgeons is a novelty. Does this prove that Surgeons and Laundry workers are all in this ( austerity ) together.

Gormless burglars has been topped in absurdity by this and as my favourite journalist Richard Littlejohn ( the man who should be under the Clapham Omnibus - not on it- says ) " You couldn't make it up!"

You really couldn't

It's well known that potential predators test gates for squeakiness in broad daylight in order to maximise the amount of suspicion surrounding their movements.

Alternatively, people who have to go outside for a smoke, or are waiting for people to join them, engage in pointless repetitive behaviour on occasion.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 09.09.14 7:43

All this about a squeaking gate though? 

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but 
haven't they just added or assumed this?
I'm sure Mrs Fenns niece, stated the guy was asting very 
shifty but I don't recall her stating that he was testing 
the gate to see how squeaky it was. 
She also described him as blonde and generally well kept, not
spotty, ugly, pimply etc.
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.09.14 9:36

Okeydokey wrote:It's well known that potential predators  test gates for squeakiness in broad daylight in order to maximise the amount of suspicion surrounding their movements.

Alternatively, people who have to go outside for a smoke, or are waiting for people to join them,  engage in pointless repetitive behaviour on occasion.

Absolutely.

Maybe the gate made an amusing sound or the guy thought "that needs oiling". People do pointless stuff (I do).

Did he have his towels on his feet at this point?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 09.09.14 14:40

The Telegraph are releasing bits of the book already. Three bits today:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11082517/Could-Madeleine-be-safe-and-well-cared-for.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11082514/Did-Madeleine-wander-off.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11081857/Madeleine-if-only-the-McCanns-had-known-about-the-Algarve.html
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top