The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate`s shower Mm11

Kate`s shower Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate`s shower Mm11

Kate`s shower Regist10

Kate`s shower

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate`s shower Empty Kate`s shower

Post by cockerspaniel 24.08.14 17:14

(please forgive if im not exact on times etc)

I just wated to say with regards to Kate`s shower on the evening of the 3rd May. I find the statement that was made that she had a shower at about 6.30pm quite hard to believe and heres why. I have twins and a very long time ago they were sean and amelies age (about 2 years old), now they could never be left alone for a second at that age, they were at the crawling/toddling/sofa surfing stage and always on the go! Also always looking for something to put in their mouths or somewhere interesting to stick their fingers !! So heres what WE did, and im suprised the Mccanns didnt either...WE PUT A TRAVEL COT (of which they had 2) IN THE FRONT ROOM !!  This would then act as a nice secure safe playpen, so they coud be seen inside it from another room, very handy and logical if you wanted to take a shower wouldnt you say. No wandering twins getting up to goodness knows what while you spend at least 5 mins in the shower. Im sorry but I dont believe the Mccann twins were just left in the front room with books and puzzles whilst Kate showered. In my opinion this episode didnt happen, as for being seen by David Payne in just a towel, and he cant remember what she was wearing, I think this adds to my conviction.

I wonder what was really going on between 6.30 and 7pm on the 3rd of may??

ETA.  I believe she also took a bath an hour or so later? would that really be needed if you had showered only an hour previously?  maybe if one of the twins had been sick on you or something like this, but i cannot find any explanation for Kate needing a bath seeing as she hadn`t even left the apartment !!!

Just a Theory/hypotheses/opinion is all. for legal purposes

Activity : 227

Back to top Go down

Kate`s shower Empty Re: Kate`s shower

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 24.08.14 17:17

Maddie was there. She was their babysitter don't forget.

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by cockerspaniel 24.08.14 17:27

Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:Maddie was there. She was their babysitter don't forget.
sorry...not buying that in the least GGS. big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 24.08.14 17:30

cockerspaniel wrote:
Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:Maddie was there. She was their babysitter don't forget.

Why? She was an excellent babysitter - the twins are still alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by cockerspaniel 24.08.14 17:37

Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:
cockerspaniel wrote:

I appreciate the sarcasm in your response, but I believe you need to be at least 15 or 16 years of age to be a "babysitter" no?? big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 24.08.14 17:55

cockerspaniel wrote:
cockerspaniel wrote:

I appreciate the sarcasm in your response, but I believe you need to be at least 15 or 16 years of age to be a "babysitter" no?? big grin

Try telling that to Kate and Gerry. It was them who left Maddie in charge.

As I said, the twins are still alive.

Maddie isn't.

So who did the best job at babysitting? Kate and Gerry? Or a 16 year old babysitter?

Or Maddie?

Shellsbells likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cockerspaniel 24.08.14 18:00

cockerspaniel wrote:
cockerspaniel wrote:

Try telling that to Kate and Gerry. It was them who left Maddie in charge.

As I said, the twins are still alive.

Maddie isn't.

So who did the best job at babysitting? Kate and Gerry? Or a 16 year old babysitter?

Or Maddie?
Brilliant !!! 

But dont forget, to quote the man himself, "Theres no evidence that madeline has come to any harm"

But on a serious note, do you really believe this whole shower incident took place at all ???

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.08.14 21:11

cockerspaniel wrote:
But on a serious note, do you really believe this whole shower incident took place at all ???

Quite so.
Do we also really believe that 9 parents abandoned 8 children, some of them barely more than babies, on 5 nights in succession in cold, dark, locked (or unlocked) apartments in a small town in a foreign country
while they dined and drank out of eyesight and earshot . . .
when some of those 'babies', on their own admission were seriously ill, and some, again on their own admission were seriously frightened,
Do we really believe that grandmother Webster would not have beaten them all round the head with a rolled up newspaper if that is what they had even suggested doing ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.08.14 21:38

PeterMac wrote:
cockerspaniel wrote:

Quite so.
Do we also really believe that 9 parents abandoned 8 children, some of them barely more than babies, on 5 nights in succession in cold, dark, locked (or unlocked) apartments in a small town in a foreign country
while they dined and drank out of eyesight and earshot . . .
when some of those 'babies', on their own admission were seriously ill, and some, again on their own admission were seriously frightened,
Do we really believe that grandmother Webster would not have beaten them all round the head with a rolled up newspaper if that is what they had even suggested doing ?

PeterMac, well said that man. No way would any group of people, surely whether 'professional' or, from the night shift at printing bus tickets, leave 8 children, some ill, some in pain from foot operations, some scared, just so they, the parents can go out on the lash. No.
It isn't the profession, isn't the group lash, it is parents, half of which have pushed and shoved to give that child life.
And yes, in that group, a Grandmother, surely with just a little more sense than her daughter and son in law.
It never happened like that. The only way would havebeen if it was a cult.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 24.08.14 23:21

Did they or didn't they? If they did, shame on all of them, well within the bounds of responsible parenting, hell no. If they didn't, was km with maddie the night mrs fenn heard crying which sounded like daddy? For 90mins? I've three young children, and none of them at an age of almost 4yrs old have cried for that amount of time. Babies with colic, yes and for longer (one of mine had it, nightmare!) but a child maddies age IMO can be settled down by her mum surely? She was a very bright child, so just talking with her would have calmed her down, especially her mum or dad. But, mrs fenn described the crying as getting worse over the time period. So, did they or didn't they? I still don't know!!! Confused.com!!!
IMO
palm tree
palm tree

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 25.08.14 4:28

If kate took a shower then took a bath.it goes without saying she was doing something dirty....now some might think swingers and all that but im thinking it was probably the clean up time for apt 5a.just my opinion

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 25.08.14 7:43

kimHager wrote:If kate took a shower then took a bath.it goes without saying she was doing something dirty....now some might think swingers and all that but im thinking it was probably the clean up time for apt 5a.just my opinion
Handling a corpse?

Handling David Payne?

Handling a big clean-up job?   fan 

Meanwhile, out on Court 3, her husband was allegedly prancing around showing off his lob (and many other tennis strokes) on a miraculously-healed torn achilles tendon.

'New balls, please.'
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.08.14 10:13

cockerspaniel wrote:In my opinion this episode didnt happen, as for being seen by David Payne in just a towel, and he cant remember what she was wearing, I think this adds to my conviction.

Yes.

That's why I think the whole story is a crock of...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 25.08.14 10:35

BlueBag wrote:
cockerspaniel wrote:In my opinion this episode didnt happen, as for being seen by David Payne in just a towel, and he cant remember what she was wearing, I think this adds to my conviction.

Yes.

Also my opinion. If a man is greeted at the door by a woman wearing nothing but a smile and a towel, it's 100% guaranteed he'll not forget.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 25.08.14 11:37

canada12 wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

Yes.

Also my opinion. If a man is greeted at the door by a woman wearing nothing but a smile and a towel, it's 100% guaranteed he'll not forget.
I don't know why, but a scene in my head that dp witnessed something that he shouldn't have, like km on the floor crying holding maddie. Nothing to support this, I just can't get it out of my head, maybe it'll go now though. IMO
palm tree
palm tree

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 25.08.14 22:14

Kate may have had a shower. It would be a good time for a serious accident to have occurred because of course you can't leave three children under four alone while you wander away to do something else. This should be so obvious to KM or any parent and I find it really odd that she could expect us all to believe that all the children were sitting quietly in the lounge looking at picture books while she was taking a shower.

One of several statements made by KM that leaves me thinking she had no experience with children. (She left the patio door open so that her three year old daughter could leave the apartment to find them?) 

I believe they did all leave their children unattended, to me Diane Webster appears clueless and I don't suppose she said anything at all to the parents. (Susan Healy on the other hand was angry when she heard that the children had been left alone)

KM states she took a bath an hour or so after having a shower, not very convincing at all ...... unless the shower was interrupted by an accident and a bath was necessary later on because of the accident. There's a possibility Palm Tree may be right, that DP arrived shortly after an accident occurred.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 25.08.14 22:42

I wonder was that the reason dp went back to the tennis courts to speak to gm? Gm went back to the apartment when dp had returned, I think, adding, asking gm to play longer (is that true?) instead he might have been telling gm to get back ASAP? Maybe that's why dp changed for tennis and stayed there, as in, I ain't getting involved in that? No facts here though. IMO
palm tree
palm tree

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 25.08.14 23:15

Palm Tree, more likely DP had already changed for tennis before he looked in on Kate. I think it's possible that DP went straight to the tennis courts and told GM to go back to the apartment asap (Gerry said he went back because he had just decided he had had enough tennis) 

DP may not have been aware that an accident had occurred when he went to the apartment, but might have been told about it later on?

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 25.08.14 23:54

suzyjohnson wrote:Palm Tree, more likely DP had already changed for tennis before he looked in on Kate. I think it's possible that DP went straight to the tennis courts and told GM to go back to the apartment asap (Gerry said he went back because he had just decided he had had enough tennis) 

DP may not have been aware that an accident had occurred when he went to the apartment, but might have been told about it later on?
Plausible too suzyjohnson, although the thing with this scenario is, kids are hard to watch, excitement being on holiday, jumping and playing. In other words, if she did have an accident, surely they'd have gotten medical help, they wouldn't need to cover that up because kids can have an accident if you turn your back for even a minute. Unless as Goncalo Amaral had said, they concealed the body for some reason known to them?
IMO
palm tree
palm tree

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 26.08.14 0:02

kimHager wrote:If kate took a shower then took a bath.it goes without saying she was doing something dirty....now some might think swingers and all that but im thinking it was probably the clean up time for apt 5a.just my opinion
Absolutely agree although i'm not sure clean up time, cos going by the police photos the flat looked a mess i'm more inclined to think something more dirtier than dirty made Kate take a shower and a bath.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 26.08.14 0:22

I have younger twin siblings myself. I'm the eldest, and the age difference between me and them was about the same as between Madeleine and her twin siblings. When we were little and my mother needed a shower, she took all three of us into the bathroom with her, along with a pile of books, and shut the door. Then she made sure to shower with one eye open and stick her head out of the curtain every 30 seconds to check on us! I can only imagine the trouble we'd have gotten into if we'd been free to roam the house.
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Activity : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 26.08.14 1:17

palm tree wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:Palm Tree, more likely DP had already changed for tennis before he looked in on Kate. I think it's possible that DP went straight to the tennis courts and told GM to go back to the apartment asap (Gerry said he went back because he had just decided he had had enough tennis) 

Plausible too suzyjohnson, although the thing with this scenario is, kids are hard to watch, excitement being on holiday, jumping and playing. In other words, if she did have an accident, surely they'd have gotten medical help, they wouldn't need to cover that up because kids can have an accident if you turn your back for even a minute. Unless as Goncalo Amaral had said, they concealed the body for some reason known to them?
IMO

Unless of course they were all given a sedative before KM went for a shower

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 26.08.14 10:28

suzyjohnson wrote:
palm tree wrote:

IMO

Unless of course they were all given a sedative before KM went for a shower
So they'll be ready for bed when they were ready to go out? No matter how you look at, if an accident happened and then concealed, something very wrong was done to maddie, something illegal, otherwise help would have been called for and she would have been taken to the nearest hospital.
IMO
palm tree
palm tree

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top