The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Looking for Madeleine" by Summers & Swan - The 'Product Synopsis' - Page 1 Mm11

"Looking for Madeleine" by Summers & Swan - The 'Product Synopsis' - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Looking for Madeleine" by Summers & Swan - The 'Product Synopsis' - Page 1 Mm11

"Looking for Madeleine" by Summers & Swan - The 'Product Synopsis' - Page 1 Regist10

"Looking for Madeleine" by Summers & Swan - The 'Product Synopsis'

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Looking for Madeleine" by Summers & Swan - The 'Product Synopsis' - Page 1 Empty Re: "Looking for Madeleine" by Summers & Swan - The 'Product Synopsis'

Post by aiyoyo 03.08.14 14:29

To be fair, I believe I have also seen it stated as 'definitive account' in earlier version.

Award-winning authors Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan have produced the first independent, objective definitive account of the case.

Neither can be correct anyway.
Not if they did not take into account the dogs evidence.
And to say it is definitive is ludicrous when OG is still on the job and apparently seemed clueless thus far.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

"Looking for Madeleine" by Summers & Swan - The 'Product Synopsis' - Page 1 Empty Re: "Looking for Madeleine" by Summers & Swan - The 'Product Synopsis'

Post by jeanmonroe 03.08.14 17:32

Perhaps OG's 38 elite, experienced, hard nosed defectives and staff, should go cap in hand and ask Summers and Swan about what happened, defininately, about Madeleine's 'disappearance'.

As they supposedly purport to 'know'.

Save the Met and UK taxpayers a good 'few bob' wouldn't it?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 03.08.14 20:35

Tony Bennett wrote:
I predicted earlier that:

A. The book would be serialised in a British newspaper, and

B. That this book and its launch has been carefully co-ordinated with DCI Redwood of Operation Grange - and that Operation Grange will make significant  new statements around the time of its launch.

I agree. This is a preview of what we can expect to hear from OG later in the year. Its being published in order to condition the public to accept a particular point of view. IMHO its telling that despite this case being of such high profile and public interest, no other British journalists or authors have dared publish a book on it.
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Activity : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 03.08.14 21:56

jeanmonroe wrote:Perhaps OG's 38 elite, experienced, hard nosed defectives and staff, should go cap in hand and ask Summers and Swan about what happened, defininately, about Madeleine's 'disappearance'.

I would imagine Carter-Ruck, in the guise of Adam Tudor and Mrs Martorell, have already pre-ordered their copies, so that they will, one day DV know know what evidence there is that Madeleine Beth McCann was abducted.

We recall that they had the temerity, and one might say the professional and paid-for vindictiveness to bring a case to the High Court, based on unlawfully obtained evidence, (which they themselves must therefore have "Handled" as stolen goods, contrary to English law), but moreover WITHOUT having a single scrap of evidence, admitted, on oath and on the record.

I bet they are desperate for a copy !

I am.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 03.08.14 23:59

pennylane wrote:
Woofer wrote:Wonder who commissioned them to write it?

Perhaps the same person who created the remit for DCI Redwood.
It wouldn't surprise me one iota, Woofer. 

It's all about squelching out Goncalo Amaral's book and DVD and his inevitable Libel Trial win. Unfortunately DCI Redwood's media driven melodramas in PDL were pretty useless, because the case was postponed and then postponed again!  Team McCann and Operation Grange are very afraid of Goncalo Amaral because he was there when it happened, and he speaks honestly and openly about the fake abduction, and will also bring back to the fore, David Payne's disgusting gestures and the Gaspar statements. 

You can just smell the fear at Rothley and SY (imo).

Team McCann's fear of Amaral and specifically of his book being published in English in the UK, appears to explain a lot of the McCanns' very odd behaviour.

Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 04.08.14 0:04

lol4 
jeanmonroe wrote:Perhaps OG's 38 elite, experienced, hard nosed defectives and staff, should go cap in hand and ask Summers and Swan about what happened, defininately, about Madeleine's 'disappearance'.

Save the Met  and UK taxpayers a good 'few bob' wouldn't it?

Excellent suggestion!  lol4 

Summers and Swan have some cheek and some neck.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

"Looking for Madeleine" by Summers & Swan - The 'Product Synopsis' - Page 1 Empty ANOTHER NEW BOOK

Post by PeterMac 04.08.14 10:28

My search for madeleine.
By St. Kate McCann
Amazon $ 40

Full text
Chapter one

“Er, umm, yer' no. I didn’t. I was incredibly busy and it was dark.

The end

And don't miss the sequel
Out soon
My search for margaret
by Gerry McCann
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 04.08.14 11:12

PeterMac wrote:
My search for madeleine.
By St. Kate McCann
Amazon $ 40

Full text
Chapter one

“Er, umm, yer' no.  I didn’t. I was incredibly busy and it was dark.

The end

Out soon
My search for margaret
by Gerry McCann
That really made me laugh  spin  Thanks. It takes a lot to laugh on a Morning morning
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 04.08.14 11:22

HelenMeg wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
My search for madeleine.
By St. Kate McCann
Amazon $ 40

Full text
Chapter one

“Er, umm, yer' no.  I didn’t. I was incredibly busy and it was dark.

The end

Out soon
My search for margaret
by Gerry McCann
That really made me laugh  spin  Thanks. It takes a lot to laugh on a Morning morning
 laughat 

'.......but next day we er, we felt better, and so umm plonked the twins back in the creche, a few yards from where Madeleine was just taken, cos ya know it still erm felt pretty safe, and Gerry and I went for a nice long jog..... '
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 04.08.14 12:04

Okeydokey wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Woofer wrote:Wonder who commissioned them to write it?

Perhaps the same person who created the remit for DCI Redwood.
It wouldn't surprise me one iota, Woofer. 

It's all about squelching out Goncalo Amaral's book and DVD and his inevitable Libel Trial win. Unfortunately DCI Redwood's media driven melodramas in PDL were pretty useless, because the case was postponed and then postponed again!  Team McCann and Operation Grange are very afraid of Goncalo Amaral because he was there when it happened, and he speaks honestly and openly about the fake abduction, and will also bring back to the fore, David Payne's disgusting gestures and the Gaspar statements. 

You can just smell the fear at Rothley and SY (imo).

Team McCann's fear of Amaral and specifically of his book being published in English in the UK, appears to explain a lot of the McCanns' very odd behaviour.

Indeed it does, okeydokey! 

The McCanns pursuit of Dr Amaral with such vexatious venom, has unwittingly kept the original investigation current, which is precisely counter to their aims.  Their worst nightmare is unfolding, not one or two, but 7 years after the fake abduction.  Enter The Home Office/Operation Grange, furiously pedaling the stranger abduction all over again!  It's Deja vu 2007 (imo).
pennylane

Back to top Go down

"Looking for Madeleine" by Summers & Swan - The 'Product Synopsis' - Page 1 Empty twitter / or facebook / or something

Post by PeterMac 04.08.14 12:26

Summersandswan seem to be defending the book before its publication, which provoked this

"Looking for Madeleine" by Summers & Swan - The 'Product Synopsis' - Page 1 BuL65zvCcAAGZM4
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.08.14 12:32

I'm showing my age alas but those names remind me of the comic duo Flanders and Swann.

Perhaps someone can come up with a parody to fit the authors from The Gasman Cometh or one of their other songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyeMFSzPgGc
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.08.14 12:33

Okeydokey wrote

Any suggestion how it is possible for GA to have his book published in UK prior to the elite team of MET detectives indicting the Mcs?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 04.08.14 12:41

There's no doubts about this book - Clarence Mitchell follows Summers and Swan's Twitter account: official approval.

kathleenhammet1 @ summersandswan
For your book to have been 'allowed' it must favour the #mccann 's so no , we want J4M not another scripted novel by k&g Mc

IWILLNOTGOAWAY @kathleenhammet @summersandswan
I would agree & note Clarence "follows " them #McCann
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.08.14 12:42

PeterMac wrote:Summersandswan seem to be defending the book before its publication, which provoked this

"Looking for Madeleine" by Summers & Swan - The 'Product Synopsis' - Page 1 BuL65zvCcAAGZM4

Ha Ha Ha, Brilliant!
Must say the odious pair look miserable in that pic despite the money, as if not enough.
They were positively radiant celebrating Madeleine's birthday in her absent.
Just shows you money can't buy back one's good name.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.08.14 13:18

Save the Met  and UK taxpayers a good 'few bob' wouldn't it?

Perhaps the hard nosed detectives had better haul in Summers & Swan for interviews and get them to cough out their definitive account. That will solve them going round in circles re-looking at the trio of professional burglars and all manner of odd balls not on the Citizen Register of PDL.

S&S can't have interviewed any of the 38 elites since they can't comment on ongoing investigation, bound by confidential code and all sort of restraints.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 04.08.14 14:56

Curtis Brown Literary and talent Agent
Theatre, Film & TV Department
BOOKS FOR ADAPTATION
We handle film, theatre and TV rights in many of our books. Search for available titles here.

(Lists) Books for Adaptation
Curtis Brown represents film and television rights for many of our authors. Use the search tool below to help you find interesting titles for option. Please contact the relevant film agent listed for more information

"Looking for Madeleine" by Summers & Swan - The 'Product Synopsis' - Page 1 File
Looking for Madeleine
by Anthony Summers Non-fiction
http://www.curtisbrown.co.uk/theatre-film-television/
Headline Publishing (September 2014, Ed. Simon Thorogood)
tasprin

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 04.08.14 15:26

I would call GA's book the only 'definitive account' as he was there and investigated the " disappearance "

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 04.08.14 15:34

kimHager wrote:I would call GA's book the only 'definitive account' as he was there and investigated the " disappearance "
Without a doubt, Kim!
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 04.08.14 15:40

kimHager wrote:I would call GA's book the only 'definitive account' as he was there and investigated the " disappearance "

I think every book Summers writes is referred to as 'definitive'

Monroe: 'The definitive biography of one of America's brightest stars'
JFK: 'The Definitive Book on the JFK Assassination'
Hoover: 'The sensational and definitive account of the life of J Edgar Hoover'
9/11: Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan have written the definitive account of 9/11
Profumo: The definitive investigation into the scandal of the Profumo Affair
etc.
tasprin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.08.14 15:41

http://www.curtisbrown.co.uk/anthony-summers/looking-for-madeleine/

"The Portuguese police probe ran into a dead end."
----------------------------------------

Unfortunate 'choice' of words there!

IMO.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 04.08.14 15:45

jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.curtisbrown.co.uk/anthony-summers/looking-for-madeleine/

"The Portuguese police probe ran into a dead end."
----------------------------------------

Unfortunate 'choice' of words there!

IMO.
sounds painful??
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 04.08.14 18:06

tasprin wrote:

I think every book Summers writes is referred to as 'definitive'

Monroe: 'The definitive biography of one of America's brightest stars'
JFK: 'The Definitive Book on the JFK Assassination'
Hoover: 'The sensational and definitive account of the life of J Edgar Hoover'
9/11: Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan have written the definitive account of 9/11
Profumo: The definitive investigation into the scandal of the Profumo Affair
etc.

Are any of these accurate?

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top