The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHY ? - Page 4 Mm11

WHY ? - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHY ? - Page 4 Mm11

WHY ? - Page 4 Regist10

WHY ?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHY ? - Page 4 Empty Re: WHY ?

Post by missbeetle 11.07.14 21:28

canada12 wrote:
Gillyspot wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:I've been searching for this, daffodil, but can't find it.  I think it's mentioned in The Book.  They were returning from the airport after dropping off one of their friends, Jon Corner?  The man was drunk and the saintly pair took him back to his apartment.  IIRC Mrs. said something like, 'we've all been there.'   As a poster has previously stated, what was her purpose in mentioning this incident?  Was it in case they were spotted?
From Kate's "diary" published NOTW September 2008

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20: There is still no sign of Madeleine. I didn't feel like it so I decided not to go running.
Went to pick up Gerry from the airport. It was so good to see him. Just before we reached the apartment we saw a man lying in the middle of the street, so we stopped the car and got out. It was no surprise to see that he was drunk (we've all been there!) but he recognised Gerry and me immediately. Gerry walked him round to his apartment.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/19-Sep8/NOTW-14-09-08.htm

Has anyone mentioned that "We've all been there!" (my bolding) might have been a coded message in the diary to the other Tapas members, knowing it would be published and they'd read it? Is Kate telling them that she and Gerry walked this (possibly fictitious) drunk guy around to his apartment, and THAT APARTMENT is one where all of them were familiar with on the fateful holiday, for reasons known to themselves?

Good thinking, Canada12!

I wonder if this drunk chap recognised Kate and Gerry as he knew them already?
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 11.07.14 21:52

This is why I couldn`t bring myself to read the bewk - its all so twee, so sweet and nicey nicey; reminds me of Enid Blyton Books-

"It was pretty sore and I was a bit shaken, but I carried on as coolly as I could manage"

"it really wasn't a nice experience. I went to the flat, high part of the cliff as I felt really alone and a little frightened. "

I need to stop myself needing to putting `Mummy` on the end of each sentence. "I carried on as coolly as I could manage Mummy" and "I really felt alone and a little frightened Mummy"   and "It really wasn`t a nice experience Mummy".

It just doesn`t fit with f***ing t***er, f***ing t***er, f***ing t***er  no
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

WHY ? - Page 4 Empty Drunken man in the middle of the road...

Post by missbeetle 11.07.14 22:05

Could it be also that this person might be an alcoholic, a person who sleeps rough?

Could this be their excuse for being seen in his company?

Perhaps the McCanns were tipped off that they had been spotted with this character, or near that location.

Perhaps this was a pre-arranged meeting.

Maybe one party went looking for the other?

Maybe the drunken man wasn't quite lying in the middle of the street.

Or maybe he was...?

A staged 'accidental' meeting, perhaps?

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 11.07.14 22:22

missbeetle wrote:Could it be also that this person might be an alcoholic, a person who sleeps rough?

Could this be their excuse for being seen in his company?

Perhaps the McCanns were tipped off that they had been spotted with this character, or near that location.

Perhaps this was a pre-arranged meeting.

Maybe one party went looking for the other?

Maybe the drunken man wasn't quite lying in the middle of the street.

Or maybe he was...?

A staged 'accidental' meeting, perhaps?
Deleted

However you have a point Aquila, perhaps could have put it better though big grin 

I too wonder what you are on about sometimes missbeetle
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 11.07.14 22:29

Aquila, if you want to be a mod perhaps you should ask to be made one. Your snide comments to posters is becoming boring bored  
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.07.14 16:10

daffodil wrote:
Miraflores wrote:Obviously he was just unlucky. big grin 

Multiple choice question coming up:
Q. He gave medical assistance to a man on the plane, why?
A1 - The man was sick, even though there is no record of this.
A2 - To show what a hero he was.
A3 -  He didn't, it's just made up.

I am way behind - internet problems !
Wasn't there also some chap they assisted in the road?   
At present I cannot remember when/where this was, but it was K&G if I recall who came across a drunk/disabled person when they were driving??
They got out of their car and helped this person - where I have no idea ?
Obviously saved his life anyway whatever they did -being the sort of people who can't just pass by when someone needs help. !       winkwink
Pre-emptive: explains why they might have been (detected) in a certain neighborhood, schlepping something resembling a person?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.07.14 16:16

BlueBag wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:At that time, the former Head of the Media Monitoring Unit, Clarence Mitchell, was still working for the McCanns.

Former?

On record in Court this week: KH: "We employ a Media Monitoring Unit"

Or words to that effect

Is she really saying that they are employing THE Media Monitoring Unit? (Would you call a bunch of volunteer Kevins really a MMU? Really?)

Could that be? 

Then we're really observing the stuff our worst suspicions are made of
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 12.07.14 16:41

HelenMeg wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
Miraflores wrote:Obviously he was just unlucky. big grin 

Multiple choice question coming up:
Q. He gave medical assistance to a man on the plane, why?
A1 - The man was sick, even though there is no record of this.
A2 - To show what a hero he was.
A3 -  He didn't, it's just made up.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's A2, a chance to display to all what a fine upstanding citizen he is, a heroic professional of whom the helpless public never know when they'll have need of his elite training and skills. He's different to the rest of us - better. A saver of lives. He gives life, doesn't take it away.

How could such a golden asset to society ever do anything wrong, the very idea is preposterous.  And so the seed is sown.
A2 - I dont think he would make up something that happened on a plane full of passengers - a chance to show, as Decoy says, what a fine upstanding citizen he is... possibly his only chance.
Did he stand up suddenly on the plane? Just wondered where he got that flat head from.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.07.14 17:49

You just reminded me of someone's saying, that anyone with a head flat enough to put a glass of beer on cannot be trusted ...  big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 14.07.14 0:16

And one of those photo-fits, delayed for 5 years, has a decidedly flat head!
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum