The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The McCann Media Monitoring Unit - Page 2 Mm11

The McCann Media Monitoring Unit - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The McCann Media Monitoring Unit - Page 2 Mm11

The McCann Media Monitoring Unit - Page 2 Regist10

The McCann Media Monitoring Unit

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The McCann Media Monitoring Unit - Page 2 Empty Re: The McCann Media Monitoring Unit

Post by annysmithgold 14.07.14 17:43

Great OP Poe, and the follow up.
annysmithgold
annysmithgold

Activity : 52
Location : chilling in the sun, by the pool, in a lovely place

Back to top Go down

The McCann Media Monitoring Unit - Page 2 Empty Re: The McCann Media Monitoring Unit

Post by annysmithgold 24.07.14 20:54

aquila wrote:
Poe wrote:@ tigger

Ah, sorry. My misunderstanding.

I stand by what I said though. I would never post anything to deliberately cause trouble and I step away from threads where mischief seems to be brewing. So if you, or anyone else, ever reads a post of mine that could be misinterpreted that way please do ask the mods to delete it or pm me and I'll ask them.

Now, back to Kev, Nev & Trace. They aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, bless them.

Have you heard of the experiment where frogs are put into a pan of cold water which is brought to the boil? The frogs could jump out of the pan at any time but, provided the heat is increased gradually, they don't because they don't realise they are in trouble. Kev, Nev & Trace are like those frogs because by the time they comprehend that they are in hot water it will be too late.

Have you heard the frog story where a good frog is dumped in a deep vat of putrid milk. He keeps thrashing away trying to tread water to stay alive. All his thrashing away in that vile vat turns the milk into whipped cream and he sits on the top and jumps out of the vat.

Go get 'em Goncalo.
I love your frog story Aquila
annysmithgold
annysmithgold

Activity : 52
Location : chilling in the sun, by the pool, in a lovely place

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 28.07.14 11:05

The McCann Media Monitoring Unit are getting very shoddy.  Their star poster on the OFM Facebook page, Andrea Bentham has no avatar, no pictures, no friends and no history, Oops.

I wish I could copy her heartfelt message over (still can't c/p) as her message of support has a writing style many of us will recognise.  She reminds us of how brave the McCanns are, and how they have done more than any other parents, and that there is no parent who deserves resolution more than the McCanns.  Naturally, she points out that critics are very much in the minority!
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.07.14 13:24

Cristobell wrote:The McCann Media Monitoring Unit are getting very shoddy.  Their star poster on the OFM Facebook page, Andrea Bentham has no avatar, no pictures, no friends and no history, Oops.

I wish I could copy her heartfelt message over (still can't c/p) as her message of support has a writing style many of us will recognise.  She reminds us of how brave the McCanns are, and how they have done more than any other parents, and that there is no parent who deserves resolution more than the McCanns.  Naturally, she points out that critics are very much in the minority!

Here it is Cristobell
Gawd what  :bad: 

"It never ceases to amaze me what dedication and strength the McCanns continue to show and the determination with which they pursue their hopes of finding their daughter alive. The minority that post offensive comments are pathetic and this is not the majority view. My heart aches for the way they must have been feeling all these years and they have already done more than most parents could ever dream of. I continue to admire their strength and determination and hope that they will find Madeleine safe and well soon. There is no parent that deserves a resolution to this more than the McCanns. Gerry and Kate you have earned my respect and admiration for your long unwavering struggle and I hope Madeleine is found alive and well very soon xxx"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 28.07.14 14:32

BlackCatBoogie wrote:
Cristobell wrote:The McCann Media Monitoring Unit are getting very shoddy.  Their star poster on the OFM Facebook page, Andrea Bentham has no avatar, no pictures, no friends and no history, Oops.

Here it is Cristobell

"It never ceases to amaze me what dedication and strength the McCanns continue to show and the determination with which they pursue their hopes of finding their daughter alive. The minority that post offensive comments are pathetic and this is not the majority view. My heart aches for the way they must have been feeling all these years and they have already done more than most parents could ever dream of. I continue to admire their strength and determination and hope that they will find Madeleine safe and well soon. There is no parent that deserves a resolution to this more than the McCanns. Gerry and Kate you have earned my respect and admiration for your long unwavering struggle and I hope Madeleine is found alive and well very soon xxx"
Many thanks BlackCatBoogie - do you have a black cat that boogies?  smilie  

It should be signed 'Ravin Loon' from Planet Zog.  Where do they get these sickly messages of unwavering support and praise?  Are they actually paying people to write this mush, or are they putting into words what the public should be thinking themselves?  I struggle to believe that people who can string a sentence together still believe the McCanns.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.07.14 14:51

Cristobell wrote:
BlackCatBoogie wrote:

Here it is Cristobell

It should be signed 'Ravin Loon' from Planet Zog.  Where do they get these sickly messages of unwavering support and praise?  Are they actually paying people to write this mush, or are they putting into words what the public should be thinking themselves?  I struggle to believe that people who can string a sentence together still believe the McCanns.
@Cristobell - ha yes I have a very mad bad back cat, a bit nuts. 

On that subject since I started the comment on your blog (sorry about all the fuss that caused btw!) I have been permamently in Westminster on the portal map, I have never left and I check frequently.

I have never seen a definitive answer as to what this represents - not even on the 'All at Sea thread'. I am sure it is some kind of monitoring as my IP address has been split into two locations (one London one where I actually am) - but by who?

Is this Mccann monitoring or MET or who (yes I realise they could be one and the same) - I have never seen a definitive answer to it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.07.14 14:54

BlackCatBoogie wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
BlackCatBoogie wrote:

Here it is Cristobell

@Cristobell - ha yes I have a very mad bad back cat, a bit nuts. 

On that subject since I started the comment on your blog (sorry about all the fuss that caused btw!) I have been permamently in Westminster on the portal map, I have never left and I check frequently.

I have never seen a definitive answer as to what this represents - not even on the 'All at Sea thread'. I am sure it is some kind of monitoring as my IP address has been split into two locations (one London one where I actually am) - but by who?

Does anyone know if this is Mccann monitoring or MET or who (yes I realise they could be one and the same) - I have never seen a definitive answer to it and would like to know.

ETA: Here is the portal map thread if anyone not heard of it:-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum