The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News 4 SY Detectives in Portugal Brunt reporting Now - Page 11 Mm11

Breaking News 4 SY Detectives in Portugal Brunt reporting Now - Page 11 Regist10

Breaking News 4 SY Detectives in Portugal Brunt reporting Now

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News 4 SY Detectives in Portugal Brunt reporting Now - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News 4 SY Detectives in Portugal Brunt reporting Now

Post by MissDaisy on 29.01.14 23:02

@sallypelt wrote:Tomorrow's Daily Express front page:

http://media.skynews.com/media/images/generated/2014/1/29/285604/default/v1/express-1-329x437.jpg

Edited to add, more of the same old tosh.

I see one of the other headlines on the front page is "a guide to a good night's sleep".
MissDaisy

Back to top Go down

Breaking News 4 SY Detectives in Portugal Brunt reporting Now - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News 4 SY Detectives in Portugal Brunt reporting Now

Post by MRNOODLES on 30.01.14 0:09

@canada12 wrote:Staff who may have helped Kate and Gerry and TM that fateful night and may indeed have been paid off.
All IMHO of course.

Staff who may have worked in creche... had access to printer to help print photos... assisted K&G in other assorted "tasks".... IMHO again.

Put it this way, stories of doctored records and paper-work could turn out to be correct... again imo.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 30.01.14 0:16

I think it is in her statement : the cleaning lady who cleaned 5a on Wednesday the 2nd, would have going back on Thursday the 3rd, to pick up the trash, as usual.
But she got so much work from the OC, that she did not have time to pick it up.

I always suspected that.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie on 30.01.14 0:51

Cleaners, a former employee (tractorman), gypsies, dead paedophiles, burglars and now we have four OC employees suspected. But there is still no getting away from the dogs, none of these "suspects" would have taken away a body after leaving it there long enough for cadaver odour to develop.
Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 30.01.14 1:02

@Ollie wrote:Cleaners, a former employee (tractorman), gypsies, dead paedophiles, burglars and now we have four OC employees suspected. But there is still no getting away from the dogs, none of these "suspects" would have taken away a body after leaving it there long enough for cadaver odour to develop.

My theory is that they helped Gerry to conceal the body. One of them met Gerry near the church, he had a car, he took the body to his home, who knows in Lagos.
It is not yet the dogs' turn.
Tapas 10 (11,12) have to be found and they will tell how come they saw a body.

Moita Flores talked about 3 extra people involved in the case, people that used to visit the couple at their 2nd apartment, Ocean Club.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED on 30.01.14 1:12

Mr NORTONS memory is certainly no worse than that of the T9.

If memories serves MALINKAS mother is a cleaner at MW and would have had access to the room. FALA.
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 30.01.14 1:19

@IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:Mr NORTONS memory is certainly no worse than that of the T9.

If memories serves MALINKAS mother is a cleaner at MW and would have had access to the room. FALA.

I`m wondering if this will lead back to Malinka, RM & co.  I`ve never forgotten  how Malinka`s car was burned and `Fala` written on the pavement. Luis Antonio worked at the OC but was a contractor I believe, not a direct employee.  Just a thought considering the witnesses are supposed to be Portuguese, British and one other nationality.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED on 30.01.14 1:29

@Woofer wrote:
@IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:Mr NORTONS memory is certainly no worse than that of the T9.

I`m wondering if this will lead back to Malinka, RM & co.  I`ve never forgotten  how Malinka`s car was burned and `Fala` written on the pavement. Luis Antonio worked at the OC but was a contractor I believe, not a direct employee.  Just a thought considering the witnesses are supposed to be Portuguese, British and one other nationality.
Hi Woofer, IMO MURAT, MALINKA & CO are somehow 'implicated' in whatever has occurred over there. Of that I have very little doubt. 

That being said, I am of the opinion they are not 'directly' responsible for the 'disappearance' of MBM.

i.e. MURAT was targeted by FP, RO and ROB, possibly as a result of what he knows.

Just my $0.02.
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 30.01.14 1:39

the TVI of last 29th(yesterday) is talking about 3 men who used to work ( que trabalhavam) at the Ocean Club.
This means 3 employés, independed of their status.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 30.01.14 1:53

"Last" photo:  I always thought that Madeleine was too fashionable dressed up, sitting near Gerry and Amelie.
No clothing for a creche, neither for a swimming pool, and especially because she had sailed that morning.
We can see that Amelie and Gerry are dressed up on a sportive way.  Maddie is chic!
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 30.01.14 2:44

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@lj wrote:
Of course they have made a huge step forward (see the photo)

One small step forward to the PJ offices in Faro.

One giant leap for the British press and the Operation Grange's publicity machine.

big grin 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 30.01.14 3:05

@diatribe wrote:
@Ollie wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
"Pigs" really CAN fly!

laughat laughat laughat

Please withdraw this needlessly offensive comment. Its' not funny either

I also find this remark offensive.

I don't find this remark to be remotely offensive, what I do however find to be offensive is the PC Thought Police attempting to make an issue out of a perfectly innocuous aside, particularly in the vein that the self same people are complaining about the McCann's attempts to censor freedom of speech. The hypocrisy is only surmounted by a distinct lack of humour, not to mention a shortage of first hand experience with the Met. Police.

In the US the word pigs for police has lost most of its insulting meaning. It is not really a compliment, but used in the same way as beefcake for FBI agents.

To be honest I thought the post about wanting Salazar back was much worse and an expression of a sick mind. Nobody seemed to care about that. Funny.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan on 30.01.14 5:08

Assuming that the 3 employees are not criminal masterminds, then presumably this fits in with AR's "one reading of the evidence being a planned abduction". Not a well-planned one, for sure. Indeed, we would have to believe that Mr Big and his network of child-snatchers and OC-employed spotters, picked this location and Madeleine as the perfect combination. A well-run, middle-class operation with relatively wealthy European clients. And after the deed, ran round the streets carrying Madeleine before phoning each other to chat about it. Hmmm.

Is it better than 3 burglars who panic and steal a child by mistake? Not really... Neither has much credibility.

But I don't get the feeling that they are just witnesses - or else their earlier statements would have contained useful information. But if the phone traffic is unusual, this leaves us with:

1. They picked a bad night to be phoning and texting.

2. One or more of them did it for their own reasons.

3. One or more was involved in some way - with (as yet) unnamed others.

SY are clearly banking on 2 or 3. That one of them can open the case up - and if they are working with / for someone, then they can start to point fingers - or at least paint a picture of the background to the events of that night.

Curiouser and curiouser. And another massive round of speculation to follow!  ppcorn 

Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Back to top Go down

Post by 2die4 on 30.01.14 6:16

This has been circulated today in the media in Australia today

http://mobile.news.com.au/world/scotland-yard-detectivies-visit-portugal-to-investigate-disappearance-of-british-toddler-madeleine-mccann/story-fndir2ev-1226812874307

"If true, the reports will be a crushing blow for Kate and Gerry McCann after hopes were raised of a possible breakthrough."
2die4

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 30.01.14 6:22

Here we have the solution:
This was a preplanned " kidnapping" went wrong ,everything of economic interests.
What we have:
Possibly someone from the T7,DP,JT??

A British person
A Portuguese
A unknown
All three belong to the OC staff.
The McCann 's came in contact in any way with the British person who lived in the white car at the beach, this was a time before the trip.
He would receive financial compensation from the Fund would be started as a result of the "kidnapping " .
He finds his colleagues who are willing to help and earn some money .
McCann 's would be rich,and these people would bring in money .
How did it happen :
Everything is planned so that the man who lives in the white car on the beach would pick Maddie earlier in the day on 3/5 and thought it would be easy , but something goes wrong.
When he comes to the apartment and take with Maddie,she does resistance,either he must silence her,or so it happen an accident.
She dies in the apartment and it is just too bright for the man to move her dead in the daytime.
She placed in the blue sports bag that is set behind the couch so that he can easily pick her up after dusk.(They left the door open)
They agree on a time between checks in the evening.
According to " Kiko "was the creche record false, Maddie was not there that day,and " the last photo" was false.
The man picked up Maddie just before kl.10pm picks her out from the blue bag as Kate put in the closet when she came back. 
He goes down to the beach and it is this man that Smith faced. 
He places her in his van and contacting his friends several times that she will be picked up,repeatedly. 
Either he drives her to his colleague's apartment located in Lagos there she was placed in a freezer,or they picked her up in PdL.
(I think that Amaral was interested in an apartment in Lagos)
They are waiting to contact the police until they are sure that she moved from the white car to the apartment in Lagos.
The fund started shortly there after so the money starts coming in,McCann's hire the car.
she is placed in the trunk of the car. 
Cadaver dogs mark behind the sofa where she lay in the blue bag, they also marks in the closet where the blue bag placed after she moved,and in the car.
The bag is then gone.
Sorry for bad english but the ship is sinking here my friends,this is the beginning of the end,trust me.
NickE
NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 30.01.14 7:07

My theory: I listened again to the thank words of Redwood's, Crimewatch November 28th, where he refers to people of Praia da Luz. Now I associate them to the 3 suspects of the Ocean Club.
The Yard knew it already.Somebody must have told something and must have guided the police to those three men and the police searched for their phone calls that night, to corroborate what they had been told.
The leak about those 3 men (rogatory letter) was on purpose but we still don't know why.
The performance of those 4 Yard men in Faro had also a purpose because it was not necessary.
A recognizable Redwood in the streets, to scare the 3 extra Tapas? That performance had a goal but I think it went much beyond scaring.
I think of Montgomery being "seen" in North Africa, to confuse the Germans, insinuating that the Invasion would come from there. England has experience in this kind of traps.
The Yard arrived now at the 3 men of the Ocean Club and it seems they are being called suspects, not persons of interest. Who knows they are already being interrogated and it is what I believe otherwise the police would not have talked about them.
If they are really involved in the case, Ocean Club will get an extremely bad name, having a staff that hides a homicide against an innocent child.
It is incredible that the answer might be coming from a few meters from 5a.

Imagine Mrs. Fenn telling the staff what she knew about 5a and the staff informing the McCanns?
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 30.01.14 7:31

Kate knew that a lady that worked at the OC had a night off, on the 3rd, and she started sending her SMSs.
She must have known it through  the staff because the files were not yet publicised.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.01.14 8:19

Is it definitely three men? Does anybody have a link to the original TVI statement?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Breaking News 4 SY Detectives in Portugal Brunt reporting Now - Page 11 Empty It was just a mid-week break after all NO ARRESTS. NO BURGLARS

Post by PeterMac on 30.01.14 8:25

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gWRti8QUL-8RD3SMx2r-RMgQKXjA?docId=0e96d268-b511-401b-a735-8b3a3273ee49&hl=en
McCann police visit Portugal, but make no arrests
(AFP) – 14 hours ago  
Lisbon — British detectives investigating the disappearance of toddler Madeleine McCann have made another visit to the Algarve but no arrests were made, Portuguese police said Wednesday.
Scotland Yard detectives were in the Algarve capital Faro on Tuesday for talks with the Portuguese authorities.
British newspapers reported that the British detectives were set to arrest three suspects.
But Pedro do Carmo, the deputy head of Portugal's criminal police department, told AFP: "There were no arrests."
Madeleine vanished from a holiday apartment in the beach resort of Praia da Luz, days before her fourth birthday in 2007. Her parents were dining with friends at a restaurant close by.
"A working meeting took place on Tuesday in Faro, in the regular fashion, as has happened before in the framework of the investigation," Carmo said.
He would not comment on the content of the meeting but said the detectives had now left Portugal.

How did we know ?

But now AR has to report back to his boss and to justify that amount of public money.
It is was just a chat, why not SKYPE, or if it has to be face to face, why not One, or two officers.  Why FOUR ?

Something is happening IMHO.

And then I reconsider to add
Photographer was set up to follow them round for at least two days.  Agency, but someone had to tell someone. Very good clear photos, nicely framed and staged.
Not grainy paparazzi snaps with long lens. And since most / all of the photos are of no interest at all, why were they set up and released.
Mirror has a full dossier at
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-on-3087456#.Uug8X9Lb8UR

Brunt reported it on Tuesday, but using the future tense, even though the meeting had already happened.

None of the other MSM got it until Wednesday, and many use the future.
The three burglar story was so clearly ludicrous that we can ignore it.
So what were the four top dogs doing there ?
DCI plus the three DIs is my guess. The enquiry will be split into several discrete teams, each with a couple of DSs, and headed by a DI.
For all of them to need to be there - and yes the Met is under financial pressure like all departments, and this expense will have to have been authorised by someone a long way above AR -
leads me to ponder

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 30.01.14 9:05

What is AFP?
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin on 30.01.14 9:15

@PeterMac wrote:http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gWRti8QUL-8RD3SMx2r-RMgQKXjA?docId=0e96d268-b511-401b-a735-8b3a3273ee49&hl=en
McCann police visit Portugal, but make no arrests
(AFP) – 14 hours ago  
Lisbon — British detectives investigating the disappearance of toddler Madeleine McCann have made another visit to the Algarve but no arrests were made, Portuguese police said Wednesday.
Scotland Yard detectives were in the Algarve capital Faro on Tuesday for talks with the Portuguese authorities.
British newspapers reported that the British detectives were set to arrest three suspects.
But Pedro do Carmo, the deputy head of Portugal's criminal police department, told AFP: "There were no arrests."
Madeleine vanished from a holiday apartment in the beach resort of Praia da Luz, days before her fourth birthday in 2007. Her parents were dining with friends at a restaurant close by.
"A working meeting took place on Tuesday in Faro, in the regular fashion, as has happened before in the framework of the investigation," Carmo said.
He would not comment on the content of the meeting but said the detectives had now left Portugal.

How did we know ?

But now AR has to report back to his boss and to justify that amount of public money.
It is was just a chat, why not SKYPE, or if it has to be face to face, why not One, or two officers.  Why FOUR ?

Something is happening IMHO.

And then I reconsider to add
Photographer was set up to follow them round for at least two days.  Agency, but someone had to tell someone. Very good clear photos, nicely framed and staged.
Not grainy paparazzi snaps with long lens. And since most / all of the photos are of no interest at all, why were they set up and released.
Mirror has a full dossier at
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-on-3087456#.Uug8X9Lb8UR

Brunt reported it on Tuesday, but using the future tense, even though the meeting had already happened.

None of the other MSM got it until Wednesday, and many use the future.
The three burglar story was so clearly ludicrous that we can ignore it.
So what were the four top dogs doing there ?
DCI plus the three DIs is my guess. The enquiry will be split into several discrete teams, each with a couple of DSs, and headed by a DI.
For all of them to need to be there - and yes the Met is under financial pressure like all departments, and this expense will have to have been authorised by someone a long way above AR -
leads me to ponder
Thanks Peter for the insight in how things could be being played out on the shop floor so to speak , I often wonder what the working arrangements are like . The fresh staged " seen to be doing something " pictures hopefully show the ball is well and truly rolling ...now we have an even greater expectancy ....so what's next Andy ? the world is watching .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.01.14 9:16

@marconi wrote:What is AFP?

In these parts, "Alan ****ing Pardew".

But it appears to be a news agency Agence France-Presse http://www.afp.com/en/news/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody on 30.01.14 9:16

AFP is a news agency....

How about this for a theory. They are working on a different timeline altogether, one as yet not properly explored, and interviewing OC staff would help increase their knowledge about it.  Maybe Gerry's obfuscation has been seen through, and this ILOR is about gathering the evidence to prove things.
SchrodingersBody

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 30.01.14 9:19

" Something is happening IMHO."

Peter Mac, it is what we all suspect since  May the 3rd 10pm.
We are patient, aren't we?

What do you think that could be happening now?
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 30.01.14 9:21

plus there was one reporter yesterday giving a reminder,  " remember", he said, "that there is a small team of 5 or 6  British detectives already working here alongside their Portuguese counterparts."

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum