The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Tells of Gerry and Kate McCann Mm11

The Tells of Gerry and Kate McCann Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Tells of Gerry and Kate McCann Mm11

The Tells of Gerry and Kate McCann Regist10

The Tells of Gerry and Kate McCann

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Tells of Gerry and Kate McCann Empty The Tells of Gerry and Kate McCann

Post by Jill Havern 09.01.14 9:15

Following on from the recent documentary "The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain" (which was broadast on ITV on January 7th 2014 and discussed on this thread https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8843-the-lying-game-crimes-that-fooled-britain-tuesday-january-7th-2014-itv-at-900pm), I thought it would be interesting to start this new topic to analyse Kate and Gerry's body language in light of Dr Sharon Leal's professional opinion that the McCann's are 100% innocent

So here's a few compilations (courtesy of Himself from the McCann Gallery) that give us an insight into the McCann's body language:

The Tells of Gerry and Kate McCann The_tells_of_gerry_mccann
The Tells of Gerry and Kate McCann Tells_of_kate_mccann
The Tells of Gerry and Kate McCann Who_would_you_trust_kate
The Tells of Gerry and Kate McCann Who_would_you_trust_twat
The Tells of Gerry and Kate McCann Further_tells_of_gerry_mccann_2

It would be fascinating to know what questions were being asked of the McCann's for them to display this assortment of body language given that experts believe they can tell if a criminal is trying to fool them.

Can anyone please help to locate the questions (and links) that the McCanns were being asked?

Thank you.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41057

Back to top Go down

The Tells of Gerry and Kate McCann Empty Re: The Tells of Gerry and Kate McCann

Post by Smokeandmirrors 09.01.14 9:17

The top left Gerry picture is when Sandra asked if he gave the children Calpol, and he denied sedatives

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 09.01.14 9:46

1st Picture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSO7uJ8lI48

'...There is absolutely no way we used any sedative  drugs or anything like that...'

-------

Picture 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS9g-2_ed3M

Gerry: 'Can't really comment.......'

'...Well known we were dining at the Tapas bar 50 yds away and can't comment too much in terms of our patterns and our routines given the fact that's subject to an investigation'

Kate cuts in...

-------

Picture 14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS9g-2_ed3M

In response to Interviewer "...You felt relaxed and safe enough to leave the children to sleep while you went and ate within the complex..Is that something that you'd done other nights, is it something you were getting the feeling other holiday makers were doing?'

Gerry: 'Can't really comment.......'

-------
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 09.01.14 10:07

Here’s a quick link to Dr Sharon Leal’s bollocks professional opinion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EyT-7Zi5HM&feature=youtube_gdata
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 09.01.14 10:10

The picture on the far right of the second row (first block of pictures) looks like it comes from the Sky interview where the interviewer asks the parents what they go through when someone says they have 'definitely seen Madeleine'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZcfFTOti-s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

about 20 seconds in
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 09.01.14 10:16

The central one of KM in blue dress is from one of a series of interviews given in Lisbon on 09 March 2010.  It seems they were in one studio and the interviewers came to them.

The first I found on Youtube was of Sandra Felgueiras. She asked if they'd seen the latest sighting (of the New Zealand girl). They apparently had been given them but GM says they haven't looked yet. KM jumps in to say the girl had been identified anyway and she looked a bit yuoung for MM anyway. It looked like a massive fudge to me and Sandra Felgueiras looked, as usual, unimpressed.

The second interviewer (female), again on YT,  asks about the reopening of the case and presses them on the information in the file being enough to do so. KM says she needs more time to go through files, obviously can't comment on what's in them blah blah blah. This was the interview where KM became quite mobile physically and I really thought this would be the one in the above picture but it seems to elude me and so I'm guessing there is another interview on the same day that may or may not be whooshed. There is, however a superb moment in this one where GM does a stirring the Christmas pudding action when the woman asks him whether their litigation is obsessive. Ooh I though, that's a new one for the gallery.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 09.01.14 10:36

Mirage, is this the one where the interviewer asks if any one particular sighting seemed that it could be Madeleine ?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 09.01.14 12:44

worriedmum wrote:Mirage, is this the one where the interviewer asks if any one particular sighting seemed that it could be Madeleine ?

Eureka - I have just found the "tell of KM"  Blue dress, blue cardi, centre photograph. It's at 4.47 on this video. Check out the hand to head followed by duper delight. Here is the catylist:

Interviewer:  Do you consider the possibility of, erm, Madeleine not being alive?

Kate McCann: Well obviously there's a possibility because we don't know, erm, you know, we're not going to sit here and lie and be totally naive and say she's one hundred per cent alive.

There we are again - the percentages game! 

This is one of a series of Lisbon interviews on 09 March 2010. You see from 3.08 on where the Mcs are talking about GA damaging the search by saying MM is dead. Then the interviewer comes in and slugs them with the clincher question that just makes her negate her criticism of GA by having to admit she could be dead. Just watch, not only KM, but GM too. They are, for once, sending extreme body language in stereo.

worriedmum. The Felgueiras interview was in the same studio, same day. She kicks off by asking them about the New Zealand sighting and yes she does ask them if they thought it could be MM. But they clearly haven't been bothered to look at what has been passed to them and make excuses about so much info and CCCTV stuff to go through. In the end KM says this was found not to be MM anyway and adds she looked a little too young. Though none of that makes sense given what they had just said. It addles your brain even  trying to recap such gobbledy-gook! Their body language is in clamp down mode during the Felgueiras inquisition, as they know her of old and are wary.  You can see KM doesn't like her one bit. Sucking lemons comes to mind.

This other interviewer though - well, they were definitely thrown by her at the end  IMO..
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthfultiger 09.01.14 20:04

My favourite Gerry and Kate tell is when they something like "and that's the last time I saw Madeleine"while shaking their head. Gerry does this in his mockumentary and late does this in the infamous "Ask the dogs, Sandra" interview. A lot of behaviors which people exhibit while lying can also be put down to stress behaviours which, although this certainly may be due to telling porkies there may be another reason. However head shaking or nodding which is at odds with what you are saying is generally a pretty accurate tell.
truthfultiger

Activity : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 23.01.14 13:56

In the interview posted by mirage, by the very calm and incisive Portuguese woman, Gerry is absolutely beside himself when asked if they are maybe obsessed by Amaral. His arm shoots out as if he wants to hit out. It is at about 3.38.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 23.01.14 13:58

Sorry more like 3.15.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 24.01.14 5:09

Mirage wrote:The central one of KM in blue dress is from one of a series of interviews given in Lisbon on 09 March 2010.  It seems they were in one studio and the interviewers came to them.

The first I found on Youtube was of Sandra Felgueiras. She asked if they'd seen the latest sighting (of the New Zealand girl). They apparently had been given them but GM says they haven't looked yet. KM jumps in to say the girl had been identified anyway and she looked a bit yuoung for MM anyway. It looked like a massive fudge to me and Sandra Felgueiras looked, as usual, unimpressed.

The second interviewer (female), again on YT,  asks about the reopening of the case and presses them on the information in the file being enough to do so. KM says she needs more time to go through files, obviously can't comment on what's in them blah blah blah. This was the interview where KM became quite mobile physically and I really thought this would be the one in the above picture but it seems to elude me and so I'm guessing there is another interview on the same day that may or may not be whooshed. There is, however a superb moment in this one where GM does a stirring the Christmas pudding action when the woman asks him whether their litigation is obsessive. Ooh I though, that's a new one for the gallery.

" stirring the Christmas pudding"

laugh 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 24.01.14 8:44

Does anyone remember the interview where Gerry got up and walked off the interview / set in apparently anger and disgust, leaving Kate to field the rest of the interview alone? Is it still online anywhere? I always wondered about this, whether it was a genuine display of frustration on Gerry's part, not being able to control the interview anymore, or whether he was angry at Kate, or if it was for some other purpose, to just avoid talking about things they didn't want to talk about.

IIRC Kate made some sort of halfhearted "hopeless" gesture with her hands and that was the end of the interview.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 24.01.14 9:16

It's this one about blood.

I can't bring it over - not clever enough!

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id211.html#tele

The Telecinco interview

Kate and Gerry record an interview for Spanish television inside their villa in Praia da Luz. Gerry storms out when questioned about a report that traces of blood had been found in their holiday apartment. He later apologises and returns to finish the interview.

Interview recorded: Thursday, 23 August 2007

Interview aired: Saturday, 25 August 2007 

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 24.01.14 9:37

Thank you!
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 24.01.14 9:58

I can't play the full video as it says it's blocked by Telecinco. Unfortunately.
I think this was just petulance on Gerry's part as the interviewer was apparently not towing the line and was asking hard-hitting questions. The McCann fallback was that they weren't allowed to answer questions while the investigation was ongoing. I think Gerry's reaction is quite telling. WHy storm out? Why not just politely reply that they were obviously concerned about the discovery of blood in the apartment but were unable to comment because of the investigation? Why have a temper tantrum? Showcasing? Trying to control the interview? Or truly frustrated at the line of questioning - not because they weren't allowed to comment, but because the interviewer obviously had their number and wasn't buying the abduction story?
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 24.01.14 10:05

I think it starts about 6.45 on this link...

worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 24.01.14 10:33

worriedmum wrote:I think it starts about 6.45 on this link...

Thanks. Interesting how completely dispassionate Gerry is as he decides to stand up and walk away. No change in his facial expression at all. No struggle with emotions evident on his face. No struggle evident in wanting to talk about things vs not being able to talk about things. Apparently they were warned in advance that the interview would have hard-hitting questions and it seems almost as if they'd decided in advance that if that singular hard-hitting question was asked, they were going to react by Gerry walking off. Kate doesn't look very surprised at all. She just calmly watches, again, without any struggling emotion on her face.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 24.01.14 10:46

I thought there was also a BBC East Midlands interview where Gerry loses his temper and walks off?
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.01.14 16:55

Mirage wrote:
worriedmum wrote:Mirage, is this the one where the interviewer asks if any one particular sighting seemed that it could be Madeleine ?

Eureka - I have just found the "tell of KM"  Blue dress, blue cardi, centre photograph. It's at 4.47 on this video. Check out the hand to head followed by duper delight. Here is the catylist:

Interviewer:  Do you consider the possibility of, erm, Madeleine not being alive?

Kate McCann: Well obviously there's a possibility because we don't know, erm, you know, we're not going to sit here and lie and be totally naive and say she's one hundred per cent alive.

There we are again - the percentages game! 

This is one of a series of Lisbon interviews on 09 March 2010. You see from 3.08 on where the Mcs are talking about GA damaging the search by saying MM is dead. Then the interviewer comes in and slugs them with the clincher question that just makes her negate her criticism of GA by having to admit she could be dead. Just watch, not only KM, but GM too. They are, for once, sending extreme body language in stereo.

worriedmum. The Felgueiras interview was in the same studio, same day. She kicks off by asking them about the New Zealand sighting and yes she does ask them if they thought it could be MM. But they clearly haven't been bothered to look at what has been passed to them and make excuses about so much info and CCCTV stuff to go through. In the end KM says this was found not to be MM anyway and adds she looked a little too young. Though none of that makes sense given what they had just said. It addles your brain even  trying to recap such gobbledy-gook! Their body language is in clamp down mode during the Felgueiras inquisition, as they know her of old and are wary.  You can see KM doesn't like her one bit. Sucking lemons comes to mind.

This other interviewer though - well, they were definitely thrown by her at the end  IMO..

This interview also contains one of my favourite KM quotes:
from 4.15

"The sad thing about all this court cases, it was unnecessary, it's caused us extra pain and suffering and resources. The last thing we wanted to do was to be in a court case, but GA did what he did and we totally believe it damaged the search for our little girl and we have to do everything in our power to find her, SO HE HAS MADE US TAKE THIS ACTION."

This is so typical of narcissists. To blame their actions on someone else.

No Kate, you chose this action. Nobody made you do anything.
You chose the path of extra pain and suffering. You chose to waste your resources.
Which would have been much better spent looking for Madeleine.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 24.01.14 18:46

I wonder if they realized when they did all these interviews that they'd be made available on youtube so that we could all go over them and analyse them so well.

Gone are the days of taped interviews only being broadcast once on TV and thereafter only available to reporters in the tv station's archives.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfwit 24.01.14 22:45

canada12 wrote:I wonder if they realized when they did all these interviews that they'd be made available on youtube so that we could all go over them and analyse them so well.

Gone are the days of taped interviews only being broadcast once on TV and thereafter only available to reporters in the tv station's archives.

I feel as sure as I can feel (not being techie) that it didn't cross their minds.

Regarding Madeleine not being 100% alive...  I've puzzled since day 3 at their very weird way of expressing themselves. We all know how bewildered, sad and lost, shocked and desperate people behave (or perhaps don't behave -their
 emotions can overtake them).

How can a nearly 4 year old not be 100% alive? I'm 70 and in truth have to admit that the percentage could apply to me  as an unfit person but I don't think Kate was making any sense to herself let alone the rest of us. Isn't a 4 year old full of energy and possibility?
Halfwit

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfwit 24.01.14 22:58

Sorry. I've only just realised that Kate was trying to say that they can't be 100% sure that Madeleine is alive.

She appears to be so thick.
Halfwit

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top