The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Scotland Yard want joint investigation...just announced

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Scotland Yard want joint investigation...just announced

Post by Mirage on 28.11.13 11:46

@noddy100 wrote:Thanks to those who believed me
Not sure what happened as I sent the exact same emails to Petermac and he never got them either
Page kept going blank but glad I finally did it!
Sorry Noddy.

I have noticed this story going on intermittently and admit I became very sceptical at the point you asked for an e-mail address.

It's just the way of it with this case. One has to be extremely careful and I thought it was beginning to sound like homework excuses.

Once again, apologies. roses

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.11.13 11:52

Good on you noddy. Glad that they have been verified.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penfold on 28.11.13 12:11

I'm sorry Noddy too -for my uncharitable thoughts. Wholehearted apology to you. The problem is that everyone has to provide 3 forms of identity and a kidney before I believe anything these days. A timely reminder to myself not to be so suspicious.roses 

And reading mirage's last but one post has done nothing to lighten my mood. Bl**dy depressing -but I can't argue with a word of it.

Penfold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 28.11.13 12:16

@Penfold wrote:I'm sorry Noddy too -for my uncharitable thoughts. Wholehearted apology to you. The problem is that everyone has to provide 3 forms of identity and a kidney before I believe anything these days. A timely reminder to myself not to be so suspicious.roses 

And reading mirage's last but one post has done nothing to lighten my mood. Bl**dy depressing -but I can't argue with a word of it.
haha thanks 
Interestingly I have had 2 kidneys! 
Not that I expect anyone to believe me lol

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Penfold on 28.11.13 12:28

Is there a 'foot in mouth' icon??  sad   Sorry - again! Insensitive as well as over- suspicious!

Penfold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 28.11.13 12:29

@Penfold wrote:Is there a 'foot in mouth' icon??  sad   Sorry - again! Insensitive as well as over- suspicious!
God no my friends and family call me noddy nine lives and take the p all the time!

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.11.13 12:34

@Penfold wrote:Is there a 'foot in mouth' icon??  sad   Sorry - again! Insensitive as well as over- suspicious!
There is!

You'll find it on the Findmadeleine website.

Only £2 miilion, per icon, to 'download'.

'Foot in mouth' icon trademarked and registered by K&G McCann, and 'friends' on 3rd May 2007.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis on 28.11.13 12:39

Glad things are sorted out, noddy.

On the subject of the phone line, I phoned it this morning and got through, as far as (what sounded like) a recorded message. I then hung up, as I didn't expect the call to be answered.

sofieellis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.11.13 12:43

@sofieellis wrote:Glad things are sorted out, noddy.

On the subject of the phone line, I phoned it this morning and got through, as far as (what sounded like) a recorded message. I then hung up, as I didn't expect the call to be answered.
Because Kate TrulyJudy23 aka ScumCopAmoral was too busy 'tweeting' to answer?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by haroldd on 28.11.13 12:47

@IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:The second post in the thread nailed it. Scotland Yard basically want to know what the PJ have so they can brief against it and rebut it.
Agreed, although I would replace 'PJ' with 'PJ and the Portuguese court'. What's the need for a "joint" investigation? What UK angle is there to this? Meaning, what  prosecutions might be brought in the English jurisdiction, by the CPS? Well there is the fraud investigation which would have to ensue, should G&K be charged in Portugal (they would be entitled to presumption of innocence pending conviction, but accounts might have to be blocked or otherwise frozen right away - cue the need to have material and arguments ready for an English court). There may also be intelligence concerning activities of the T9 and others in TM in the UK which would be useful or even crucial to a prosecution in Portugal. But why don't SY tell the PJ everything they know or suspect, and every suggestion they've got for moving towards laying charges in Portugal? What might they want in return? What's the problem with simply helping the Portuguese authorities? The British police are not supposed to play a consular role in supporting British citizens who are accused of crimes in foreign countries.

Meanwhile there must surely be many British police officers who view the McCs as liars, who are completely ****ed off with them and with the amount of support they have had from on high, and who would like to see them brought to justice. Not that Plebgate makes it easier for any of them to leak material to the PJ should they feel that that would have more chance of success than trying to persuade their more senior colleagues. Some are probably sussed enough to realise that such persuasion efforts might quickly get back to TM and negatively impact their careers.

haroldd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 28.11.13 12:48

@The Rooster wrote: Redwood is a joke. eFits and bluff. I'm going to write to Dave today and ask him to reign his position through incompetency. What is it with politicians and adverse sex. If they'll curve their expenses they'll curve anything. Cover up all the way!

First few words deleted
Good to see you came over to "our" side.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 28.11.13 13:08

@Tangled Web wrote:
@Pershing36 wrote:The thing there is not a shred of hope in anything they have done or said so far.  Unless they are playing out a Miss Marple novel type of investigation they still appear only to be going along the abduction route.  It is all they comment on, the crimewatch reconstruction was clearly the abduction scenario and they repeatedly say the parents or friends are not suspects.  

Wish there was something that could give me confidence but it is just not there.
I do think that IF they suspected the parents/friends they wouldn't tell the world. Imagine if the McCann's KNEW the police were on to them? They have two other children and could do something very silly imo.
But why are they always making such outrageous, stupid claims in the media. If they want to fool the McCanns there are so many other, and more elegant ways to do it. No every time they do it they directly set up the PJ for taking the blame for their failure to produce anything decent and believable. If indeed it was just the media giving a dirty version of the statements of the SY they could have corrected that a long time ago. No, everytime it is "we have some brilliant ideas here, but PJ does not let us develop them, does not give us the files, does not think like us".

Honestly, I started out thinking that the SY was suffering from a understandable need to protect their fellow country men, maybe even a touch of chauvinism, to this is a very dirty game to whitewash the McCanns, Britain, and set up some patsy for the deed, and throw all the blame on Portugal for the failure.

Edted to add: in case it was not clear from all the "thinking" and "believing" etc this is all just my opinion.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.11.13 13:19

haroldd wrote:

"Meanwhile there must surely be many British police officers who view the McCs as liars, who are completely ****ed off with them......some are probably sussed enough to realise that such persuasion efforts might quickly get back to TM and negatively impact their careers."
.....................................................................................................

And what do you think will happen to their 'careers' if it is found out they were complicit, in a 'cover up' ordered by their 'guv'nor' or not?

adjective: complicit

1. involved with others in an activity that is unlawful or morally wrong.
    "the careers of those complicit in the cover-up were blighted"

2. THAT would have quite a 'negative impact' on their careers, wouldn't it?

Imho.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 28.11.13 13:20

@Lostfridge wrote:Hang on! I though the MET told us that they where meeting with their PJ friends all the time?.
Nah, they figured out nobody is taking their cr@p anymore, so it's time for what they had been working on since day 1: blame the PJ for it.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.11.13 13:24

@lj wrote:
But why are they [Scotland Yard] always making such outrageous, stupid claims in the media?
lj, Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's chief propagandist/media manipulator, once observed:

One should not as a rule reveal one's secrets, since one does not know if and when one may need them again. The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 28.11.13 13:26

Errm .., they were working together in 2007, except that the British held back  vital information (gaspar statement),  let the rogatory letters linger at the Home Office for months and then allowed those interviewed to read and correct their previous statements ......

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.11.13 13:28

@lj wrote:
@Lostfridge wrote:Hang on! I though the MET told us that they where meeting with their PJ friends all the time?.
Nah, they figured out nobody is taking their cr@p anymore, so it's time for what they had been working on since day 1: blame the PJ for it.
And ONLY took them, SY/MET, 2 YEARS 6 months to work that out!

Jeez, what would SY/MET 'do' if ever a child went 'missing'?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.11.13 13:30

@jeanmonroe wrote:
Jeez, what would SY/MET 'do' if ever a child went 'missing'?
They don't do anything
That is why there have to be so many Charities with highly paid CEOs and plush offices, and Ambassadors to "look" for them.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 28.11.13 13:31

@bristow wrote:
@Mirage wrote:
@bristow wrote:Last night I caught the end of ITV news and they said that the PJ were considering opening the investigation again ….. I thought they had??? 

I know I didn't imagine it!
No. You did not imagine that imaginings beyond our initial imaginings were still possible.
Your post reminds me of the opening to a famous novel for some reason. Apologies to Daphne du Maurier:

Last night I dreamt I went to Madhouse-land again 

Cold flannel to the forehead, bristow, should see you on your feet for another round of the same.
Phew, you do start imagining you heard things, glad I didn't!

Oh I love Rebecca, I used to read it over and over when I was a young teenager, was terrified of Mrs. Danvers!
I made my daughter watch the movie a couple of weeks ago.

She was surprised and impressed, or surprisingly impressed.

I have read the book so many time as most of the other from Daphne du Maurier.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.11.13 13:43

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@lj wrote:
But why are they [Scotland Yard] always making such outrageous, stupid claims in the media?
lj, Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's chief propagandist/media manipulator, once observed:

One should not as a rule reveal one's secrets, since one does not know if and when one may need them again. The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.
Tariq Jahan

Tariq Jahan broke a man's jaw and has been convicted of GBH.

Mr Jahan said: "Once you have started with one lie you have to make up 1,000 lies to cover that one.

"Once I had started there was no turning back."

Mr Jahan was given a Pride of Britain award, PRAISED and LAUDED by Miliband, Cameron and Police, as being the kind of 'hero' we need in the UK!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 28.11.13 13:48

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@lj wrote:

I know Tony, but at least at that time the pig-headedness served a noble cause. One would hope that six and a half years McCann deceit would have taught them that they are fighting on the wrong side this time.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan on 28.11.13 16:33

The McCanns know.  SY probably knows.  The McCanns know that SY know.   

SY hope that we don't know.  The McCanns need to make sure we don't know.  

On Crimewatch, SY and the McCanns both pretend that they don't know. 

Hard to imagine the bizarre (and entirely pointless) conversations that must create in the CW studios or in backstage briefings...  with every person "knowing" but claiming they don't... 

lol4
Bishop Brennan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.11.13 16:42

@Bishop Brennan wrote:The McCanns know.  SY probably knows.  The McCanns know that SY know.   

SY hope that we don't know.  The McCanns need to make sure we don't know.  

On Crimewatch, SY and the McCanns both pretend that they don't know. 

Hard to imagine the bizarre (and entirely pointless) conversations that must create in the CW studios or in backstage briefings...  with every person "knowing" but claiming they don't... 

lol4
Same as all the BBC 'knew' about Jimmy S but not a single one of them did anything about it!

Esther Rantzen 'knew'

EVERYONE 'knew about the rumours and gossip' about Savile.

The ex DG at the BBC 'knew' but ignored everyone and put out a tribute show for Savile.

NONE OF THEM LIFTED A FINGER!

The Macs are the new 'untouchables' like JS was at the BBC!

Everybody 'knows' but won't do, or ask, anything!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.11.13 16:45

.......and I am trying very hard not to be paranoid and think that the reason for both cover-ups is the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 28.11.13 16:49

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:.......and I am trying very hard not to be paranoid and think that the reason for both cover-ups is the same.
I have always had an inkling this is at the core of it all

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum