The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Scotland Yard 'scoping' new Diana information

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Scotland Yard 'scoping' new Diana information

Post by sallypelt on 19.08.13 11:17

For those who insist that Trevor Rees- Jones was the only one to be wearing a seatbelt, look at this video 33 seconds in, and you will see that he was NOT wearing one, and it's long been acknowledged that he wasn't wearing one. How could it be argued otherwise, when the photo shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was not.  And why is Henri Paul looking so shocked?  Also, is the flash in the back rear window a flash from the front, or headlights from a vehicle behind Diana's car?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKNq2nkApBI

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.08.13 11:25

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I've heard that his seat belt was not fastened properly but according to this link it wouldn't have been normal practice for him to have worn one.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1697274
The clip seems to settle that argument once and for all.

It agrees with the remark attributed to him above.

I watch a lot of those emergency services programmes and it seems to be complete fate as to whether people survive crashes or not - it's possible to escape unscathed from the most twisted wreck.

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta on 19.08.13 12:27

Really, the seat belts are a moot point. If she was murdered (and personally I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that she was) then no matter if seat belts were worn or not, she'd still be dead one way or the other.

nomendelta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.08.13 9:51

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/423386/Princess-Diana-Witness-CAN-be-trusted-despite-being-branded-a-loose-cannon

The Express always loved Diana stories before the McCanns came to rule the roost.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 20.08.13 14:19

PRINCESS Diana was murdered by SAS soldiers posing as paparazzi, a new book claims.
Someone has a new book to sell - no wonder!

Murdered at the order of M15, executed by SAS, definitely makes for better story that sells book.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.08.13 14:38

Oh please! Killed because of fears she'd talk about her sex life! After all the scandals with taped conversations and the Fergie photos, who would have given a monkey's?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 20.08.13 14:52

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Oh please! Killed because of fears she'd talk about her sex life! After all the scandals with taped conversations and the Fergie photos, who would have given a monkey's?

Besides, one of her lovers had already told all in some detail.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 20.08.13 15:26

I can't help but wonder just how close her husband was to Jimmy Savile (remember those trips to visit his cottage in Scotland with the girls dressed in aprons only) and just how much Diana knew about the friendship!

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 20.08.13 15:56

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Oh please! Killed because of fears she'd talk about her sex life! After all the scandals with taped conversations and the Fergie photos, who would have given a monkey's?
Precisely didn't her Speech Therapist/Coachreleased her secret tapes in the USA where she revealed to him all about her sex life with Charles. Once every few months or something like that which she described as "VERY ODD".
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 20.08.13 16:53

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 20.08.13 17:28

Thanks for that Woofer - hadn't seen that before it was fascinating.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.08.13 17:51

whmon, just to confirm that the photo was of catering staff in waitresses' outfits, not just aprons! I have seen the photo but can't readily find it now.

It's mentioned in this article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/celebritynews/9584755/Sir-Jimmy-Savile-Prince-Charless-love-for-Saviles-ladies.html

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 20.08.13 18:47

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:whmon, just to confirm that the photo was of catering staff in waitresses' outfits, not just aprons! I have seen the photo but can't readily find it now.

It's mentioned in this article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/celebritynews/9584755/Sir-Jimmy-Savile-Prince-Charless-love-for-Saviles-ladies.html
Thanks NFWTD. I've just been off looking for a link that suggested that the women were dressed only in aprons at one point but can't find it. I did read it somewhere. However, as we know that doesn't necessarily make it true whistling

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 21.08.13 10:42

The trouble with Savile and his kind is that they contaminate everyone who's ever given them the time of day.

Royals are trained and expected to mix with all sorts of people - when on state visits this might include naked bungy jumping natives from Farawayistan, when in the UK, to be seen to be appreciative of the great and the good and the charitable. Such as meeting the actors and celebrities - to be seen to understand and approve, even take part in popular culture. (The Ferguson and Prince Edward organised a weird Royal Knock Out thing all to get more popular - it was ghastly and isn't the man who organised or ran that also under suspicion?) Savile was like a fungus, much worse than I thought, but a creep and a sleazebag of the first order. I found him so just by seeing the odd TV clip here and there. What also seemed obvious to me is that he didn't like children at all. His body language said it all, they were there for his greater glory.

As Savile did bring in a lot of money for various charities, of course Prince Charles was expected to be matey with him.
Bill Oddy may well be right, but it doesn't make Charles a paedo or a 'friend'' of Savile. If however, Savile would proclaim friendship with him, Charles would be unable to deny it - could hardly publish a letter saying 'the creep Savile only got invited because he brought in hundreds of thousands of pounds for the disabled.
The BBC knew about Savile and I can quite see that if they believed he was close to Charles they'd handle him with kid gloves. But I can also see that they had things of their own to hide and exposing Savile was not going to be in their interest. The BBC knew and using Prince Charles as a reason not to intervene is a very poor excuse. Self-interest for the BBC imo - in any case they haven't been pro Royal for many years.

Savile was a master of illusion and manipulation. He got police officers involved in his orgies and so could say with confidence that if they tried to take him down, they'd all go down. He could say he was bestest friends with Thatcher and the royals as much as he liked, he might get invited to their homes even at Christmas, still doesn't make him a friend but someone who was good at getting himself invited. Doubt if he was the only guest but he'd make it look like that.

Very much in fact in the way the visit to the Pope by the McCanns was made to look like it was just for them. Classic PR.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 22.08.13 7:09

Saville even got his non friend to get him a Knighthood.titter  despite there being big concerns about him apparently.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 22.08.13 8:31

@plebgate wrote:Saville even got his non friend to get him a Knighthood.titter  despite there being big concerns about him apparently.
As far as I know, knighthoods are doled out by the government and tactically awarded in order to gain popularity in elections.
No doubt Savile was a mate of Blair as well.
I don't think the royals have  much of a say in knighthoods, they got to do the performance, sword, smile and look interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 22.08.13 9:17

I believe it was his non friend thatcher who secured his Knighthood (fifth time lucky) apparently.big grin 

He also managed to invite himself 11 years running for Christmas day celebrations (or so it has been reported) - what a very persuasive man he was.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 22.08.13 9:33

@plebgate wrote:I believe it was his non friend thatcher who secured his Knighthood (fifth time lucky) apparently.big grin 

He also managed to invite himself 11 years running for Christmas day celebrations (or so it has been reported) - what a very persuasive man he was.

Honestly Plebgate, we will just have to disagree on this. You see a sleazy Charles and Thatcher. I see the usual manipulation of events for one's own greater glory. Anyone at the top of the tree is likely to be targeted because it gives anyone seen to be associated with them great credibility. I would not believe anything Savile said without evidence. A photograph looking like best friends isn't imo.
Thatcher was notoriously ignorant of sexual deviancy. There are some amusing Whitehall stories on that subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 22.08.13 9:39

Honestly Tigger, I do not believe I have posted anything showing that I believe Charles and Thatcher were sleazy. I have posted about reports on how he got his Knighthood. I did not mention Charles in my posts.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 22.08.13 10:16

11:12:59
@plebgate wrote:Honestly Tigger, I do not believe I have posted anything showing that I believe Charles and Thatcher were sleazy.   I have posted about reports on how he got his Knighthood.  I did not mention Charles in my posts.

In that case sorry!  I'm neither a royalist or a Tory -imo politics are now shaped by multi nationals. Belgium didn't have a government for over a year and their economy actually improved during that time.
I believe that a limited  number of royals are good and hard-working people who've simply been born to the job. Can't blame them for that.

It's the Blairs of this world who are the real danger. Your royals bring in more money than they cost so it's a good deal imo.

roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.08.13 10:25

@tigger wrote: Belgium didn't have a government for over a year and their economy actually improved during that time.
I am reminded of this notable observation of the late President Ronald Reagan:

"Do you know what the nine worst words in the American language are? 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'."

He was a great believer in bringing people together to sort out their problems and work out solutions, without government 'help'.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.08.13 10:54

That is indeed a scary thought - imagine Tony Blair on your doorstep!

I don't know how we will curb our impatience until October when there's a new film released about the last two years of Diana's life, focusing particularly on her relationship with a heart surgeon.

Here's a trailer to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axLcfpj7xeU

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 22.08.13 11:43

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:That is indeed a scary thought - imagine Tony Blair on your doorstep!

I don't know how we will curb our impatience until October when there's a new film released about the last two years of Diana's life, focusing particularly on her relationship with a heart surgeon.

Here's a trailer to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axLcfpj7xeU
That full page headshot of Diana in extra mascara (not allowed to theatre nurses) with a surgical green mask on was imo the frozen limit. That woman's thirst for publicity was unbelievable. Diana at an open heart surgery!

That surgeon has otherwise been the soul of discretion.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum