The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

No.10 rocked by secret love affair:

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: No.10 rocked by secret love affair:

Post by Guest on 05.06.13 10:34

@Woofer wrote:
@pennylane wrote:Alex Cameron QC (imo) could well be the 'AC' that has been referred to. I would definitely say that would create "a complete mess" for brother David if it were the case!

The more I thought about it being Dave`s brother, the more it seemed likely, but could not see it doing any damage to Dave politically. Apparently the white haired brother is still acting for her, but I can`t see it compromising her court case in September - so what, she had a fling with her lawyer. She was supposed to be closer to Alex in age anyway. Legally and/or politically I can`t see there being any damage (unless my brain hasn`t woken up yet !).

She's appearing in court today..

alex thomson‏@alextomo
Rebekah Brooks expected at Southwark Crown Court today on phone hacking, conspiracy to pervert the course of justice and bribery charges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 05.06.13 11:11

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.06.13 11:14

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@pennylane wrote:Dr Stephen Ward, drug supplier and pimp to the politicians, committed suicide by overdose in the midst of the Profumo affair trial, but there were rumors he had to be 'gotten rid of' before he could give away too much information! Princess Margaret's name had been linked to the lurid sex parties he threw for the jet setting, cocaine snorting toffs.

Let's hope that the same doesn't happen to Ben Fellows, who recently blew the whistle on a senior government minister groping his privates - and child sexual abuse by various celebrities:

URGENT: Ben Fellows Missing | Liberty Tactics

libertytactics.com/2013/06/urgent-ben-fellows-missing/

2 days ago – We have been in contact with whistleblower Ben Fellows' wife on the disappearance of her husband. Please read the following article and get ...

• URGENT: Ben Fellows Missing : conspiracy - Reddit

www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/.../urgent_ben_fellows_missing/

2 days ago – URGENT: Ben Fellows Missing (libertytactics.com). submitted 2 hours ago by streetyouthi am a liar, just like god. 7 comments; sharecancel ...

• Ben Fellows is Missing - David Icke Website

www.davidicke.com/headlines/85206-ben-fellows-is-missing

by David Icke - in 749 Google+ circles1 day ago – David Icke - Exposing the dreamworld we believe to be real.

• UK whistleblower Ben Fellows has been missing for ten days after ...

inagist.com/all/342195452625702914/
    49 mins ago – UK whistleblower Ben Fellows has been missing for ten days after his life was threatened. Please RT - http://t.co/bHloHeTW6H by ...

• nourishing obscurity » Leveson – Ben Fellows missing

nourishingobscurity.com/2013/06/03/leveson-ben-fellows-missing/

Leveson – Ben Fellows missing. Posted on June 3rd, 2013 by James Higham. The scheduled posts are now interrupted to bring you this: Can't say I'm really up ...

• the tap: Ben Fellows Missing

the-tap.blogspot.com/2013/06/liberty-tactics-ben-fellows-missing.html

2 days ago – Ben Fellows Missing. Can't edit this at all. Click the link below. We have to hold to this story with the utmost seriousness. When Norman Scarth ...

• Ben Fellows reporter and former child actor goes missing after ...

planet.infowars.com/.../ben-fellows-reporter-and-former-child-actor-goe...

2 days ago – Ben Fellows reporter and former child actor goes missing after Paedophile Unit recording. 0 rating, 0 votes (0 rating, 0 votes, rated) You need to ...

• aangirfan: BEN FELLOWS IS MISSING

aangirfan.blogspot.com/2013/06/ben-fellows-is-missing.html

2 days ago – BEN FELLOWS IS MISSING. Ben Fellows. Ben Fellows is a former child actor. He claims that a top politician called Ken Clarke groped his ...

• Ben Fellows – Leveson – now missing | Orphans of Liberty

4liberty.org.uk/.../ben-fellows-leveson-now-missing/?...ben-fellows...mis...

2 days ago – Can't say I'm really up to speed on Ben Fellows so when the email came, I had to Google him and immediately, Leveson came up. At first I ...

• Liberty Tactics – Ben Fellows Missing » Alternative News Network

alternative-news-network.net/liberty-tactics-ben-fellows-missing/

2 days ago – We have been in contact with whistleblower Ben Fellows' wife on the disappearance of her husband. Please read the following article and get

• Whistle blowing is a precarious and dangerous business, and I greatly admire the brave souls who try to make a difference in the face of threats and intimidation, when sordid crimes have been committed and are being covered up!

Let's hope Ben Fellows has gone into hiding, and hasn't met with foul play at the hands of the lowlife he was attempting to bring to justice.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 05.06.13 11:24

hahaha! Both of them at court, grinning from ear to ear. After the Mail article and all the speculation I'll bet she purposely pinned her hair up.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.06.13 11:28

@Woofer wrote:
    @pennylane wrote:Alex Cameron QC (imo) could well be the 'AC' that has been referred to. I would definitely say that would create "a complete mess" for brother David if it were the case!

The more I thought about it being Dave`s brother, the more it seemed likely, but could not see it doing any damage to Dave politically. Apparently the white haired brother is still acting for her, but I can`t see it compromising her court case in September - so what, she had a fling with her lawyer. She was supposed to be closer to Alex in age anyway. Legally and/or politically I can`t see there being any damage (unless my brain hasn`t woken up yet !).

Well the McCann Review for starters...... it was scandalous enough that David Cameron called for the review, when the police are supposed to be independent.... but the fact that Rebekah Brooks was so instrumental in pushing for it too, and could have been having pillow talk with... shhhh you know who.

I can think of enormous conflicts of interests in many areas actually.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.06.13 11:31

Prime Minister's questions today, wonder if anybody will use parlimentry privilege to ask him who?

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.06.13 11:42

Cherry Blossom wrote:Prime Minister's questions today, wonder if anybody will use parlimentry privilege to ask him who?

Oh yes, that would be a most timely question!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.06.13 11:46

@tasprin wrote:

hahaha! Both of them at court, grinning from ear to ear. After the Mail article and all the speculation I'll bet she purposely pinned her hair up.

Goodness me, looking at Rebekah's face in that picture, I would say she's been crying a lot lately, and has a hell of a lot more problems than when she was last in the dock!

Just saying...........

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.06.13 11:59

Just a joke, obviously !

PeterMac
    Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 05.06.13 12:09

@pennylane wrote:
    @tasprin wrote:

Goodness me, looking at Rebekah's face in that picture, I would say she's been crying a lot lately, and has a hell of a lot more problems than when she was last in the dock!

Just saying...........

I'm sure you're right Pennylane, but why choose to pin up her hair on her first public appearance since the silhouette speculation? PR-driven bravado? Everything, appearance included, is carefully planned in advance. With the legal might she has at her disposal, I doubt she'll have too much to worry about anyway.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 05.06.13 12:10

blimey,she looks bad,lot on her plate I expect
    tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.06.13 12:33

@tasprin wrote:
    @pennylane wrote:
    @tasprin wrote:

Just saying...........

I'm sure you're right Pennylane, but why choose to pin up her hair on her first public appearance since the silhouette speculation? PR-driven bravado? Everything, appearance included, is carefully planned in advance. With the legal might she has at her disposal, I doubt she'll have too much to worry about anyway.

She may indeed be showing 'PR-driven bravado,' but she's not feeling it from the looks of her (imo). Recent revelations may have something to do with that, and her personal life may be in tatters. I agree regarding the enormous legal might at her disposal, but what's around the corner?

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.06.13 12:33

@tiny wrote:blimey,she looks bad,lot on her plate I expect

I absolutely agree, tiny!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.06.13 12:35

@PeterMac wrote:Just a joke, obviously !

Wonderful, PeterMac

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk on 05.06.13 12:49

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
    I don't know about anyone else but I'd never heard of David Cameron's barrister brother until now.

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2020044/Dave-popular-brother-rivalry-drove-No-10.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2020044/Dave-popular-brother-rivalry-drove-No-10.html[/quote[/url]]

Me neither, NFWTD
    wjk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 05.06.13 13:17

@pennylane wrote:
    She may indeed be showing 'PR-driven bravado,' but she's not feeling it from the looks of her (imo). Recent revelations may have something to do with that, and her personal life may be in tatters. I agree regarding the enormous legal might at her disposal, but what's around the corner?
    It's interesting that you speculate about what might be around the corner. There's obviously *something*: After the revelations of the hacking of Milly Dowlers phone, when they closed the news of the world, Brooks told staff that there were worse revelations to come (which was why they had to close the NoW). We still don't know what she meant, unless Ive missed something.

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.06.13 13:32

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I don't know about anyone else but I'd never heard of David Cameron's barrister brother until now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2020044/Dave-popular-brother-rivalry-drove-No-10.html
    From the Daily Mail artricle:

Alex Cameron successfully fought the extradition of General Pinochet, defended Jonathan Aitken and Jeffrey Archer in their perjury trials, and recently defended Pakistani cricketer Mohammad Asif* against allegations of match-fixing.

+++++++++++++++

My! What a proud man he must be! Mohammed Asif was found GUILTY, by the way - see below:

*From Wikipedia:

In August 2010, the English Sunday newspaper News of the World published allegations that Asif and fellow bowler Mohammad Amir had deliberately bowled no-balls during Pakistan's 2010 tour of England in return for payment from a betting syndicate, a practice known as spot-fixing.[2]

On 1 September 2010, after the warm-up List A game between Pakistan and Somerset, the International Cricket Council announced that they had suspended Asif under the provision of the provisions of the ICC's Anti-Corruption Code. The statement from the ICC stated that the three players (Asif, Mohammad Amir and Salman Butt) were charged "under various offences under Article 2 of the ICC Anti-Corruption Code for Players and Player Support Personnel relating to alleged irregular behaviour during, and in relation to, the fourth Test between England and Pakistan at Lord's last month".[18]

After filing his appeal against the suspension he withdrew it stating that he wanted the Scotland Yard investigation to be completed before he files an appeal against his ban as he knows what the charges levelled against him are[19] In December Salman Butt one of the three cricketers implicated along with Asif and Amir announced that he wanted his hearing to be delayed because he wanted the Scotland Yard investigation to be completed first. Asif and Amir stated they would not take part in the teleconference involving Butt for requesting the delay in the hearing because they wanted their decisions to happen quickly so that they could be selected in Pakistan's provisional world cup squad[20]

On 5 February 2011, the tribunal's decision was handed down. Asif was found guilty of deliberately bowling no-balls, and was banned from the sport of cricket for seven years, the last two of which were suspended should no further offences take place, and Asif take part in a Pakistani Cricket Board anti-corruption program.[21]

On 1 November 2011, Asif was convicted at Southwark Crown Court, along with Amir and Butt, of conspiracy to cheat at gambling and conspiracy to accept corrupt payments.[22]

On 3 May 2012, Asif completed his punishment and released from Canterbury jail, England.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
    Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.06.13 13:41

@AndyB wrote:
    @pennylane wrote:
    It's interesting that you speculate about what might be around the corner. There's obviously *something*: After the revelations of the hacking of Milly Dowlers phone, when they closed the news of the world, Brooks told staff that there were worse revelations to come (which was why they had to close the NoW). We still don't know what she meant, unless Ive missed something.

Don't think you've missed anything AndyB, she did say something along those lines. may come out in court case.

Snipped from Mail:

The source added that, apart from the political implications, the revelation had caused ‘great personal distress to innocent parties

Maybe a couple of separations, divorce, or will they keep the stiff upper lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 05.06.13 15:57

Case is due to start in September. That's good timing for them as they will all have been on their exclusive holidays, yatching around the world, then back to face the courts, all nice and tanned and relaxed. My belief is that RB will walk free at the end of the trial, suspended maybe but she will not set foot inside clink imo.

I wonder whether any of the Mrs's celeb/millionaire supporters when they are on their sunshine breaks, will buy up all the stock of posters and put them up in the famous resorts they all appear to love. What a great thing to do to help the Mr. & Mrs. search.

Another thing which I believe would help greatly is if they put Maddie's pic. on flags and asked the millionaire backers to fly themon their yatchs whilst they are whizzing around the world during the summer break. Great publicity that and would show what great support they have (I think Mrs. was reported as saying she would like it if her friends showed their support publicly). What better way?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.06.13 18:03

It could well turn out to be Cameron and Brooks...for all we know...
    ....if 30 barristers at today's trial is anything to go by that enthralls them to turn up for the circles.
    They're smelling blood and like a pack of hyenas there to get first taste.
    aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie on 05.06.13 20:26

@aiyoyo wrote:

....if 30 barristers at today's trial is anything to go by that enthralls them to turn up for the circles.

I am with you on this one LOL !

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 05.06.13 20:30

@Beanie wrote:
    @aiyoyo wrote:

Now is that 'Laugh out Loud' or 'Loads of Love'.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie on 05.06.13 20:58

@bobbin wrote:
    @Beanie wrote:
    @aiyoyo wrote:

Now is that 'Laugh out Loud' or 'Loads of Love'.

Ha ha exactly! Time will tell.

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 05.06.13 23:24

@aiyoyo wrote:

I somehow get the feeling that some of those who appeared in court today have pleaded guilty to some of the charges against them but this cannot be reported as reporting restrictions are in place

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum