The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 Mm11

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 Mm11

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 Regist10

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 Empty The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1

Post by Tony Bennett 22.05.12 19:18

This is the English translation of the final two sentences of Paulo Cristovao's book, A Estrela de Madeleine, 'The Star of Madeleine':

I don’t usually bet on Euromillions, my friend, but if I ever did, there would be at least four numbers where I would place my little crosses, to hit the winning key. And I bet that at least I would get those four right. As a matter of fact, I would even call it the Luz key.

Those would be the 5, the 2, the 3 and the 1!

The final line has been the subject of a great deal of speculation, with some on this forum in recent days even thinking it might be a reference to the Psalms or a New Testament book.

Could it be as simple as this:

The 5 places that Eddie the cadaver dog alerted to at the McCanns' apartment:

Master bedroom wardrobe

Below the window in the lounge

The left curtain in the lounge

The veranda

The garden

The 2 clothes belonging to Dr Kate McCann to which Eddie alerted

The 3 places in the Renault Scenic at which Eddie alerted:

Key/card

Driver's door

Wheel well in the boot

and

The 1 soft toy, Cuddle Cat.

Or could the last one item be the red T-shirt belonging to one of the children?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24661

Back to top Go down

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 Empty Re: The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1

Post by Nina 22.05.12 19:35

Tony Bennett wrote:This is the English translation of the final two sentences of Paulo Cristovao's book, A Estrela de Madeleine, 'The Star of Madeleine':

I don’t usually bet on Euromillions, my friend, but if I ever did, there would be at least four numbers where I would place my little crosses, to hit the winning key. And I bet that at least I would get those four right. As a matter of fact, I would even call it the Luz key.

Those would be the 5, the 2, the 3 and the 1!

The final line has been the subject of a great deal of speculation, with some on this forum in recent days even thinking it might be a reference to the Psalms or a New Testament book.

Could it be as simple as this:

The 5 places that Eddie the cadaver dog alerted to at the McCanns' apartment:

Master bedroom wardrobe

Below the window in the lounge

The left curtain in the lounge

The veranda

The garden

The 2 clothes belonging to Dr Kate McCann to which Eddie alerted

The 3 places in the Renault Scenic at which Eddie alerted:

Key/card

Driver's door

Wheel well in the boot

and

The 1 soft toy, Cuddle Cat.

Or could the last one item be the red T-shirt belonging to one of the children?

Well that isn't complicated and it could well be the explanation. I do feel that they are in that order so if it is an address or a psalm or chapter in the Bible then it is in that order imo.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 Empty Re: The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1

Post by friedtomatoes 22.05.12 19:48

Interesting. Though it was Keela who alerted to the curtain and the files dont say Eddie alerted in the car boot. Im sure Mr Grime said he was not going to put himin. There a few ways you can add up all the different alerts which add to the numbers for each dog.
I think if there is a key its probably not this.JMO. I wonder if Cristovao knew something why he had to be so cryptic.

friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.05.12 19:50

5 in the family
2 adults
3 children
1 missing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 22.05.12 20:52

I'm reposting my thoughts from another topic on this. I think the foreword of the book is equally as important as the final chapter. I think the Luz Key 5-2-3-1 cryptic clue definitely has a reference to the church keys & together with the comments made by GA that the priests know what happened is also a reference to the church hence the keys. Also, is he giving a clue about someone getting cross to someone little and hitting someone??? The 'four' could be a clue of 4 people being there? I think the book means bible. Its meant to be cryptic and won't be obvious or easy to work out. He says 'Think about it" from the lines that are written in the book

Chapter 28 – The millionaire bet

If we read the foreword of the book and Paulo Pereira Cristovão words, again we have reference to the keys...interesting the use of the word chip too

Foreword from the Author - "The Challenge"
Due to legal issues, it cannot be me, the author, to tell you what the truth, the truth of the case, is; but I can assure you that you can find it here, among the lines of this book. This book represents the opportunity to say the things that have not been written yet, and, essentially, what nobody has thought yet, or did not have the courage to reveal. Hence the challenge that is proposed to you, that of finding what is real in between the absurd of true facts and of fiction.

Buying a book does not give us the power to "know" the truth, as if it was a chip that is implanted in us, right after we pass the checkout and pay for a heap of leaves and a binder. Buying a book means that we have the key to open the door into something that will make us think. After that, then, will come Knowledge. Here and now. Please do think.

Chapter 22 – Pray for us sinners

I can see something he could be saying here
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 22.05.12 22:59

candyfloss wrote:5 in the family
2 adults
3 children
1 missing
Exactly what I thought when I first saw these numbers. But then for this to be some kind of a riddle, it has to be more than something so obvious. After all a key is something that provides a means of gaining access to or understanding something, therefore it must contain a hidden insight. spin

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 23.05.12 12:14

Ribisl wrote:
candyfloss wrote:5 in the family
2 adults
3 children
1 missing
Exactly what I thought when I first saw these numbers. But then for this to be some kind of a riddle, it has to be more than something so obvious. After all a key is something that provides a means of gaining access to or understanding something, therefore it must contain a hidden insight. spin

There appears to be an overlap here of threads so I will go again with what I have posted under The Priests thread.

First of all I have discovered that the Chaplain of the Church near Almancil which is part of the three churches connected to the church in PDL lives at

Apartardo 2135
Boliqueime 8100 070
Portugal He is Chaplain Bob Bates, he wasn't working for the church at the time Madeleine went missing but my query is who did and is this an apartment that belongs to the church or one that he has independantly rented or purchased?

Of course if it is owned by the church and was in their possession during 2007 the numbers are quite relevant!!

I have also found this Psalm

52. 1 - 3
1.Why do you boast of evil, you mighty man? Why do you boast all day long, you who are a disgrace in the eyes of God?
2. Your tongue plots destruction, it is like a sharpened razor, you who practice deceit.
3. You love evil rather than good, falsehood rather than speaking the truth.

After this I then found out that the pages of the Bible that the PJ found very interesting were folded/scrunched on the texts of Samuel 11 and 12

I have looked at 12 and nothing that I feel is relevant is there but of course it is easily found on google for anyone to look at and see if you can see a relevance.

here is Samuel 11

Samuel chapter 11 verses 5 2 3 & 1, I will write them in the order the numbers were written in this book and then you can read them in whatever order you wish.

5. The woman conceived, and she sent word to David saying 'I am pregnant'

2. One evening David got up from his bed and walked around the roof of the palace. From the roof he saw a woman bathing. The woman was very beautiful

3. and David sent someone to find out about her. The man said she is 'Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam and the wife of Uriah the Hittite.'

1. In the spring at the time when kings go off to war, David sent Joab out with the kings men and the whole Israelite army. They destroyed the Ammomites and besiged Rabbah, But David remained in Jerusalem.

Just so you have the missing one, number 4, it is as follows

4. Then David sent messages to get her, she came to him and he slept with her (now she was purifying herself from a monthly uncleanliness)

The story goes that David then murdered her husband as he refused to go back from battle to be with his wife and to hopefully cover up the pregnancy as she could proclaim that the child was his but as he would not return David had to kill Uriah!

I have no idea if any of these 3 things are relevant to the cryptic clue but they all have the correct numbers not necessarily in the right order but then who knows if the writer wrote them in the right order?
Hummingbird

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.05.12 12:40

These are the bible passages from kates bible in the PJ files
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BIBLE.htm

This is the photocopy of the actual bible page....All the numbers are there.... 2 Samuel 12:15 and passage 13
The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 Processopdf10page89-Bible_small
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 23.05.12 12:46

snipped "

here is Samuel 11

Samuel chapter 11 verses 5 2 3 & 1, I will write them in the order the numbers were written in this book and then you can read them in whatever order you wish.

5. The woman conceived, and she sent word to David saying 'I am pregnant'

2. One evening David got up from his bed and walked around the roof of the palace. From the roof he saw a woman bathing. The woman was very beautiful

3. and David sent someone to find out about her. The man said she is 'Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam and the wife of Uriah the Hittite.'

1. In the spring at the time when kings go off to war, David sent Joab out with the kings men and the whole Israelite army. They destroyed the Ammomites and besiged Rabbah, But David remained in Jerusalem.

Just so you have the missing one, number 4, it is as follows

4. Then David sent messages to get her, she came to him and he slept with her (now she was purifying herself from a monthly uncleanliness)

The story goes that David then murdered her husband as he refused to go back from battle to be with his wife and to hopefully cover up the pregnancy as she could proclaim that the child was his but as he would not return David had to kill Uriah! " snipped

So, is this the David who became King David, the King of Israel, or is there another being referred to?

I am just shocked that this David in the Psalm, broke at least two of the Ten Commandments.
1 He coveted the wife of another
2 He killed the man who would not oblige him to cover up his guilty act.

If it is, then it looks as though our present day political and power corruptions go back one long way and are deeply entrenched in the religious heirarchy of said religion. No wonder we see so much abuse where we would least expect it.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 23.05.12 12:49

jd wrote:These are the bible passages from kates bible in the PJ files
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BIBLE.htm

This is the photocopy of the actual bible page....All the numbers are there.... 2 Samuel 12:15 and passage 13
The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 Processopdf10page89-Bible_small

Thank you so much for that jd it would appear that passage 11 is not relevant then but if you read through the passages quoted above by clicking on your link they make very very interesting reading not sure though that they correspond to these numbers but still very interesting! Thank you again!
Hummingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.05.12 13:08

Thank you Hummingbird. I need to read this slowly as bible passages goes past me at times. Number 16 says "No!" she said to him. "Sending me away would be a greater wrong than what you have already done to me." But he refused to listen to her. " I wonder if the PJ saw anything in this to ask kate mccann the question if she was planning on having Maddie adopted. This number is under the highlighted grey part of the PJ files...just a thought
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.05.12 13:23

jd wrote:Thank you Hummingbird. I need to read this slowly as bible passages goes past me at times. Number 16 says "No!" she said to him. "Sending me away would be a greater wrong than what you have already done to me." But he refused to listen to her. " I wonder if the PJ saw anything in this to ask kate mccann the question if she was planning on having Maddie adopted. This number is under the highlighted grey part of the PJ files...just a thought

To me the only number that's missing is 4.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 23.05.12 14:05

jd wrote:Thank you Hummingbird. I need to read this slowly as bible passages goes past me at times. Number 16 says "No!" she said to him. "Sending me away would be a greater wrong than what you have already done to me." But he refused to listen to her. " I wonder if the PJ saw anything in this to ask kate mccann the question if she was planning on having Maddie adopted. This number is under the highlighted grey part of the PJ files...just a thought

jd I hope you don't mind I have just sent you a PM.
Hummingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.05.12 17:28

Hummingbird wrote: jd I hope you don't mind I have just sent you a PM.

Ive not received it Hummingbird...probably still in your outbox. Maybe try again?
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 23.05.12 17:39

Hope this assists;

According to a couple of Bible commentaries the passage from Samuel refers to David sleeping with Bathsheba and thus breaking one of God'
s commandments, about not committing adultery, then there are the issues of killing, deception and striking the child, so God is being defied here . So David gets punished and things happen later in his life which show you cannot defy God and get away with it Scot free.

I am just looking up commentaries on the psalm.
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 23.05.12 17:51

anil39200 wrote:Hope this assists;

According to a couple of Bible commentaries the passage from Samuel refers to David sleeping with Bathsheba and thus breaking one of God'
s commandments, about not committing adultery, then there are the issues of killing, deception and striking the child, so God is being defied here . So David gets punished and things happen later in his life which show you cannot defy God and get away with it Scot free.

I am just looking up commentaries on the psalm.

Yes it is a very interesting passage!

I have just been looking at the numbers again, he says in the book 5 and 2 and 3 and 1 now if you are teaching a child to add up how do you do it? 1 and 1 is 2 2 and 2 are 4 etc

Add up the numbers and you get 11 so if this is so what could 11 refer to. Any of the apartments number 11?

Or does he suggest there were actually 11 people on this holiday and not just the Tapas 8 + granny?
Hummingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 23.05.12 18:01

Psalm 52:1-3.....the commentaries here also slide to God's punishment and that words can be punished as can deeds. Words can be in fact like a 'razor' . Good peoplw who repent can go to heaven bit those who do not will perish and wither. However, it should b3 noted.ny believers that son cannot go unpunished, God sees all.
The old testament has God as being vengeful and OS after all a
'Jealous' God, expecting obedience and keying out punishment, more so than the New Testament accent on forgiveness as put forward by Jesus.

I am unsure if any conclusions can be drawn de use of these passages as connecting to the events we discuss. My own idea which emanated from connecting these passages one at a time to the events in Pdl, led me to a horrendous thought which I would really not like to discuss openly at this juncture, bit if even some small part can help then so be it.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 23.05.12 18:04

Samuel 11?
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 23.05.12 18:09

How many people including children were on the holiday incuding the tapas group?
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 23.05.12 18:11

anil39200 wrote:Samuel 11?

Oh my, I think you are right and maybe your mind is working the same as mine and something I am not sure whether to write about or not.

It is a very enlightening if not very worrying verse. sad

As for how many children and adults then over 11 I think it would be 15+

Also if it was 2 additional people then perhaps that would explain why KM reportedly said 'they've' taken her slight slip of the tongue but if she knew 2 people had Madeleine then in her so called oscar winning performance perhaps she forgot and 'they' was just the natural thing to say!
Hummingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 23.05.12 18:20

Sorry my typing is awful on this phone with its silly little keys and am getting a bit tired. Just trying to think of some key words from the bible passages;

adultery
Razor
Punishment,
Sin,
Repent
Words

then there is the way the numbers are placed.

Then there was the post from Toby and Candyfloss I think about family of 5 etc
Is there an apt 11 you asked?

Do these numbers crop up in the book again in that sequence, eg is there anything that comes out in those chapters if they are read in a different order? I am just going to read the translation again.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 23.05.12 18:29

My apologies, I meant Tony not Toby.

Yes, i think you are right, it is too awful to consider.

The idea of sin, punishment and repentance has caused the ruination of many lives over the years I bet.

there is something in. this somwhere though, I can sense it.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 23.05.12 18:55

anil39200 wrote:My apologies, I meant Tony not Toby.

Yes, i think you are right, it is too awful to consider.

The idea of sin, punishment and repentance has caused the ruination of many lives over the years I bet.

there is something in. this somwhere though, I can sense it.

Yes I know what you mean it is playing heavily on my mind, I am now trying to work out it there were 2 others there with them then were they there the whole holiday or just for a day or evening? Even if you put 5 ad 3 and 2 and 1 into google the first thing it brings up the the mathematical addition and the answer = 11 .
I am convinced the number 11 is the key but now we need to work out what the number 11 refers too!!

Hummingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 23.05.12 19:21

11 ? Right. I think you may have something, going to try some searches. Back later.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.05.12 19:29

From the bible passage from kate mccann....Amnon and Tamar 2 Samuel 13

Number 11 in this particular part of the bible says " But when she took it to him to eat, he grabbed her and said, "Come to bed with me, my sister."

5321 might come up as 11 in google because of 5+3+2+1 maybe?
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top