The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

JIMMY SAVILE plus Many others involved in the abuse scandal

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DNA test proves inconclusive for Jimmy Saviles 'daughter' ... sound familiar?

Post by bristow on 30.09.12 21:34

Peculiar isn't it how these people in high places have bizarre complications unfold when it comes to a simple DNA test?

As we reported last year, soon after Sir Jimmy Savile
passed away, a woman who claims she is his daughter contacted the media
and said that while she didn’t want to claim any money from Sir Jimmy’s
estate, she did want to establish he was her father.
To that end,
Georgina Ray – whose mother told her she was the result of a one night
stand she’d had with Sir Jimmy – requested a DNA test be carried out,
and though initially Sir Jimmy’s executors wouldn’t commit to providing
Sir Jimmy’s DNA for a test, it seems one has now been carried out, and
the results have come back as “inconclusive.”
The Sun states,
“Lawyers for Georgina Ray, 41, have slammed the tests by executors of
Sir Jimmy’s estate as ‘inconclusive’ and are demanding new ones on other items.

It seems that Sir Jimmy’s estate executors agreed to DNA analysis
being carried out on several of the Top of the Pops star’s possessions
to test Georgina’s claims, including used cigar butts, a hairbrush of
Sir Jimmy’s and bedding from his flat in Leeds and holiday home in
Scarborough.
However,
it seems none of the samples produced DNA which matched Georgina’s.
Last night, Georgina, a mum of three from Cannock, Staffs, was said to
be “devastated” by the results.
We’ll keep you posted on any further developments.

Read more http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/woman-who-believes-shes-sir-jimmy-saviles-daughter-devastated-by-dna-test-result/
bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JIMMY SAVILE plus Many others involved in the abuse scandal

Post by Guest on 30.09.12 22:29

I never believed for a moment that this woman was Jimmy's daughter; there wouldn't have been any problem about her being recognised as such during his lifetime.

Yes it's indeed strange that DNA results are only accepted by some people when it's in their own narrow agenda to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 30.09.12 23:09

@aquila wrote:
="PeterMac"]Saville ? or Savile ?
Say vile.

I don't know of anyone (REALLY) anyone who didn't find JS weird. . . .
I met him, in Aslockton, where he opened and ran the local half marathon for Charity.
He was looked after in the police station beforehand, to give him some sort of privacy before he went out to his adoring fans.
And yes, he was very weird, but how does one distinguish that from merely camp homosexual, as in many TV programmes, or playfully childish - similarly - ?

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.09.12 23:28

@PeterMac wrote:
@aquila wrote:
="PeterMac"]Saville ? or Savile ?
Say vile.

I don't know of anyone (REALLY) anyone who didn't find JS weird. . . .
I met him, in Aslockton, where he opened and ran the local half marathon for Charity.
He was looked after in the police station beforehand, to give him some sort of privacy before he went out to his adoring fans.
And yes, he was very weird, but how does one distinguish that from merely camp homosexual, as in many TV programmes, or playfully childish - similarly - ?

I don't know PeterMac. He was certainly not someone I would wish to be in company with. It's a good question though, what are your thoughts?
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 30.09.12 23:29

Ever since I was about eleven I have thought of his name as Jimmy So-Vile!

I remember getting quite panicky when my mother suggested I write in to Jim'll fix it, must have been about eight then, and couldn't bear the thought of having to sit on his lap or get near him, creepy, sexually sleazy and I wasn't even aware of sex at that age, instinct is a powerful feeling, I trust mine and it has nearly always been right, my friends have always joked I'm psychic!
bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 30.09.12 23:36

@PeterMac wrote:

Something behind the eyes in a lot of cases. JS exuded something sinister and threatening, which was thinly veiled by verbal diarrhea and insignificant faux conviviality.

It was also very interesting listening to his 'zero tolerance' conversation on the Louis Theroux documentary.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 01.10.12 0:09

Thanks Bristow, I'd been racking my brain trying to remember that programme.

That particular clip is just vile. JS the hard-man, zero tolerance, tied people up, was their judge and jury, loved and let off by the coppers for championing the protection of their 16 year old daughters....ugh

I think of people nowadays in terms of 'would I let him/her babysit for me?' (not that I need babysitters anymore but it's an acid test for me whether I find someone creepy. I rely on my instinct, my knowledge and the experience of my years to provide the answer. PeterMac raised an interesting point.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.10.12 10:54

From Spudgun a good piece as always......

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Now then, now then, how's about THIS, then?

http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 01.10.12 11:25

candyfloss wrote:From Spudgun a good piece as always......

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Now then, now then, how's about THIS, then?

http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.co.uk/

Wow! John Simpson was better off liberating Bagdad!

Looking at that video above, it seems clear to me that JS was an out and out control freak. I'd be surprised if he allowed other people to even have opinions of their own. Most women would know straight away that he was a creep of the highest order.
The 60's and 70's certainly would have allowed him to do as he liked. In those days if you were 'assaulted' there was nowhere to go, your parents wouldn't want to know because 'one didn't talk about things like that' and in general it was usually thought to be the fault of the girl. Last thing you'd think of is to go to the police. I'm speaking of the 70's and from personal experience and that of friends.

It is very likely that he wasn't alone - I'm sure he had friends to protect him who had plenty of reasons to do so bad

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.10.12 11:28

I'm interested in the supposedly true story in the Spudgun link about a BBC radio announcer called Uncle Dick. I've never heard of him and I grew up listening to the radio as we had no TV until I was 12.

There was an Uncle Mac who introduced Children's Favourites but I don't think he had a partner called Gladys. He died in 1967 and John Simpson didn't join the BBC until 1970 according to Wikipedia.

So - another mystery - who was Dastardly Dick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 01.10.12 12:08

Pretty much the same for me Jean. Uncle Mac we knew about, and then there was children's radio some time in the late afternoon, although I can't remember who the presenters were. Uncle Dick? I don't remember him on the Light programme, as it was then called.
Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.10.12 12:42

candyfloss wrote:BBC denies cover-up over claims Savile targeted underage girls

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/bbc-denies-coverup-over-claims-savile-targeted-underage-girls-8191512.html
I believe that it may be a criminal offence to knowingly withhold evidence of child sexual abuse (children under 16). It certainly applies e.g. to those working in churches, schools, etc. Does it apply to the BBC?

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by statsman on 01.10.12 12:58

I think John Simpson's Uncle Dick must be Uncle Mac as there never was an Uncle Dick working for the BBC as a children's presenter and Derek McCulloch (Uncle Mac) died in 1967 which corresponds to the time John Simpson was writing about.
statsman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.10.12 13:06

I don't think so Statsman - if the Wikipedia information is correct John Simpson didn't join the BBC until 3 years later.

Spudgun is a member here so I'll send him a private message.

Back to top Go down

Post by statsman on 01.10.12 13:22

In his book Strange Places, Questionable People, John Simpson writes
"In June 1966, we spent ... a lonely summer in Cambridge waiting for job offers. By August the BBC had finally made up its mind to take me"
A couple of pages further on he writes about Uncle Dick and Aunty Gladys...
I think the confusion is that he only got promoted to be a reporter for the BBC in 1970.

statsman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.10.12 13:24

Jean wrote:I don't think so Statsman - if the Wikipedia information is correct John Simpson didn't join the BBC until 3 years later.

Spudgun is a member here so I'll send him a private message.

I don't think he logs in very often Jean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.10.12 13:29

I'm very patient, don't worry! I just hope it wasn't Uncle Mac of whom I have such fond memories.......goodbye children everywhere.

I don't think it can be, he didn't have a partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 01.10.12 14:12

Come on, Aunt Gladys may just be an invention of the Editor just to print a story,and not a real person let alone partner of Uncle Mac. Or she may be his housemaid if he was living alone towards the end of his life.

According to Wiki Uncle Mac was married to Eileen and had two children.
Well Uncle Mac did die in 1967.
Uncle Tom Dick Harry is probably used in general to mask a real identity.
When you think about it how many Uncle Dick was there who became celebrity working for BBC on children programme, and who died in 1967.
Out of Tom Dick and Harry which of the three is closest to 'Derek'. Just a deduction anyway.

Anyhow, dont be so shocked someone not vile and creepy looking like Jimmy cannot be depraved also.
When the infamous pair of doctors with all their super connection, met with the Pope and royalty as well, are striped of their facade do you think the whole world wont fall off the chair?

Wake up and smell the coffee!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.10.12 14:17

Partner in this context means one member of a comedy duo - like Morecambe and Wise, The Two Ronnies etc - not the more modern meaning of wife, husband or significant other.

Back to top Go down

Post by statsman on 01.10.12 14:27

I suspect the 'partner' in this context could have been Kathleen Garscadden, known as Auntie Kathleen, who hosted the Scottish Children's Hour for years at the time Derek McCulloch was running it. John Simpson doesn't say what the children's programme was that he listened to.
statsman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 01.10.12 15:41

@statsman wrote:I suspect the 'partner' in this context could have been Kathleen Garscadden, known as Auntie Kathleen, who hosted the Scottish Children's Hour for years at the time Derek McCulloch was running it. John Simpson doesn't say what the children's programme was that he listened to.

Oh, silly me. OK, right......!
In this case, could one get away with 'Gladys' for Garscadden?
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.10.12 15:42

If this is true what has been printed said by Paul Gambaccine then it is despicable using a charity as a defense/blackmail against the papers printing the story (I have highlited the bit in red at the end of article)................

1 October 2012 Last updated at 13:37

Police 'questioned Jimmy Savile' over abuse in 2007

Surrey police has confirmed that Sir Jimmy Savile was questioned over allegations of child sex abuse in 2007.

In a statement, they said an individual was interviewed over offences which were "alleged to have occurred at a children's home" in the 1970s.

The matter was referred to the Crown Prosecution Service, which "advised there was insufficient evidence to take any further action".

A documentary detailing similar allegations is due to air this week.

The broadcaster, who died last year, is accused of sexual abuse against under-age teenage girls in the ITV1 investigation, to be shown on Wednesday.

Several alleged victims speak on the programme. They say the abuse took place in hospitals, schools and BBC buildings.

In a statement, the BBC said it had found no evidence of abuse taking place on its premises.

"Whilst the BBC condemns any behaviour of the type alleged in the strongest terms, in the absence of evidence of any kind found at the BBC that corroborates the allegations that have been made it is simply not possible for the corporation to take any further action."

The broadcaster's nephew, Roger Foster, added that his family was "disgusted and disappointed" by the programme.

But fellow broadcaster Paul Gambaccini said he had been "waiting 30 years" for such stories to come out.

Speaking on ITV1's Daybreak programme, he said newspapers had been primed to run similar stories while Sir Jimmy was alive, but the star had intervened to prevent their publication.

"On [one] occasion, and this cuts to the chase of the whole matter, he was called and he said 'well you could run that story, but if you do there goes the funds that come in to Stoke Mandeville - do you want to be responsible for the drying up of the charity donations'. And they backed down."

No charges were ever brought against the broadcaster when he was alive

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-19788721

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 01.10.12 16:04

Truly disgusting, blackmailing the press. Reminds us of who?

2007?? Remember the other prominent and high profile incident in 2007? Month of May to be more precise.

Well what better to hide evil doing and crime than behind Charity.
Again, think about the fragrant Mrs. C who is now representative of *Missing Person* Charity.
Same thing, these people pretend their interest is to help deprived or victims when the in fact they're loaded with hidden agenda.

Don't be surprised if fragrant Mrs. C is given OBE in due course, then wait in due course for her turn to be exposed, just like Jimmy Sayville whose flamboyance and crude personality and bully tactics scared the pants off BBC that they dare not expose him for fear of libel or whatever reason they cowered behind.
There should be an inquiry into BBC's behavior - knowingly withholding info or shielding a criminal is against the law.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.10.12 16:06

Here in this video (click on link)former BBC producer Sue Thompson says she actually witnessed the abuse, and what Savile was doing with this poor girl - absolutely disgusting ...................

Former BBC producer says she witnessed Jimmy Savile abuse - video

Sue Thompson, a former BBC producer, tells ITV documentary film-makers that she walked into Jimmy Savile's dressing room and saw him kissing a teenage girl who was sitting on his knee. Esther Rantzen, who also worked at the broadcaster, says the stories of abuse she has heard means 'the jury is no longer out'

• Source: ITN
  • Length: 2min 25sec
  • Monday 1 October 2012

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/video/2012/oct/01/former-bbc-producer-jimmy-savile-video?newsfeed=true

It begs the question why on earth didn't she speak out about this. Perhaps she did and it was hushed up. Also a bit odd how Esther Rantzen in this video is looking down all the time, never looks up hardly at all.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum