The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that." Mm11

Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that." Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that." Mm11

Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that." Regist10

Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that." Empty Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that."

Post by Jill Havern 29.08.11 8:29

Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that." Maddie10

Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that." Anyone11

Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that." Friend10

Madeleine or Maddie? http://www.mccannfiles.com/id169.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that." Empty Re: Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that."

Post by Guest 29.08.11 16:20

Kate cannot tell the truth even about the comparatively trivial matter of what her daughter was called; no wonder she has problems with the major issues too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that." Empty Re: Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that."

Post by Gillyspot 30.08.11 6:49

Marian wrote:Kate cannot tell the truth even about the comparatively trivial matter of what her daughter was called; no wonder she has problems with the major issues too.

I think Kate is/was very conscious of her image and didn't want to appear "working class" thus the emphasis on Madeleine not Maddie. I know very few people who insist that their child is called by their full name at all times (in fact only one & she reminds me of Kate anyway) laughat

From the PJ files "Also known as Maddie"

Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that." DNA_BloodGroupMaddie
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.08.11 8:37

And more examples
John McCann- referred to as Johnny
Gerald - refered to throughout as Gerry
Sean - referred to as “Seany”
Katherin McCann - referred to throughout as Kate

Why ? Clearly within the family they use diminutives, so what is the point of overstating the case in the way they do ?
It is like the coloboma saga.
Why are they seeking to backtrack on things for which there is conclusive evidence, and in any event do not seem to matter very much ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that." Empty What's in a name?

Post by Guest 30.08.11 8:46

From all the documents I've seen, including her passport and the Electoral Register, Kate's name is exactly that (Kate) and is not short for any of the fuller versions of the name.

P.S. This might be putting two and two together and making five but I wonder if the "we never called her that" is another subtle way of connecting herself to the family of a genuinely abducted child - James Bulger. I can vividly remember James's mother saying that the name Jamie was a media invention and "we never called him that".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that." Empty The implanted links to genuine victims of crime

Post by Guest 30.08.11 12:33

I do agree, as has been suggested by some posters (not sure if on this site or not), that the football shirt photos of Madeleine could have been created to make people think of that iconic image of the Soham girls taken so soon before they were murdered. I don't know if the McCanns' efforts to deny that Madeleine was ever called Maddie (when she quite clearly was) was a ploy to make people think of James Bulger who was erroneously called Jamie by the media but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if it was!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 30.08.11 13:41

PeterMac wrote:And more examples

Why ? Clearly within the family they use diminutives, so what is the point of overstating the case in the way they do ?
Why are they seeking to backtrack on things for which there is conclusive evidence, and in any event do not seem to matter very much ?

While I do agree that the name issue does not matter much, it might be a bit more than Kate trying to look better than she is, as usual. Mrs Fenn told about the crying episode that the child was crying for Daddy, and suspicion was that it might have been "Maddie" iso Daddy.

As far as the coloboma goes: for me that is a major issue. Or they put her in danger, if she had been abducted, or she was made unfindable, again if she had been abducted. In any case they lied then or are lying know, and doctors lying about a diagnosis is about as low as you go.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 07.09.11 8:51

lj wrote:
PeterMac wrote:And more examples

While I do agree that the name issue does not matter much, it might be a bit more than Kate trying to look better than she is, as usual. Mrs Fenn told about the crying episode that the child was crying for Daddy, and suspicion was that it might have been "Maddie" iso Daddy.

As far as the coloboma goes: for me that is a major issue. Or they put her in danger, if she had been abducted, or she was made unfindable, again if she had been abducted. In any case they lied then or are lying know, and doctors lying about a diagnosis is about as low as you go.

I agree on the Colomba, that is a very big issue. The latest interviw for an example , If I hadnt seen the Pierse Morgan interview myself I would have had a hard time believing that they said what they where saying.. I find it unbelieveble, how stupid are the Mccanns really?
LG78

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann: "We never called her anything like that." Empty The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Post by Guest 07.09.11 9:03

I don't know about the McCanns being stupid but, as for the people who still believe them no matter how much and how often they trip themselves up with their varying stories, there's certainly no doubt about them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 07.09.11 9:11

Jean wrote:I don't know about the McCanns being stupid but, as for the people who still believe them no matter how much and how often they trip themselves up with their varying stories, there's certainly no doubt about them.

Well if they lied from the start I think its very stupid to go back on the biggest lie ever on a show broadcastet worldwide. Wouldnt call that very clever..And I wouldnt call people in general stupid because of their believes one way or the other...Because that has nothing to do with stupidness...
LG78

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top