The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 11 Mm11

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 11 Mm11

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 11 Regist10

THE GREAT RE-SET

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 11 Empty Re: THE GREAT RE-SET

Post by Paulo Alexandre 12.05.21 12:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We are not living in a dictatorship.
We are as far as I can see.
Really?

Tell me, do you have the right not to wear a mask in public? Yes.

Do you have the right not to take the COVID vaccine? Yes. 

Do you have the right to express your opinions, especially those about people like Bill Gates or Prince Charles? Yes.

So no, we aren't living in a dictatorship.

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Activity : 1033

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 12.05.21 12:51

It's clear that emotions are running deep and I can understand the frustration of one having a viewpoint, formed by critical thinking and looking at alternative sites/forums, but not being able to make another appreciate/accept/understand the alternative view for something that one understands to be so important for the rest of mankind and life as we currently know it.

It makes it all the more difficult when one fervently believes it is SO critical that others sit up and take notice rather than simply complying and sometimes even begging for more restriction or erosion of civil liberties/human rights.    

Only time will tell who was right and who was wrong. I believe it will not be too long.
sequested
sequested

Activity : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.05.21 12:52

I think it very important to differentiate between the coronavirus pandemic and the supposed Great World Reset. The two seem to have become intermingled for some inexplicable reason but so far I personally can't see the connection.

As I've said before now, the 'world' in terms of individual countries, have made attempts over many years to exercise a pandemic scenario. All have failed abysmally for obvious reasons - you can't realistically anticipate how a pandemic will surface and manifest, nor how when and where it will spread. Such a scheme could only ever be an exercise and that's exactly what this COVID-19 pandemic is - an exercise. The only difference is, this time round it's an enforced scenario involving the entire world.

Whether individual countries were/are willingly on board or whether they've been cajoled is a matter for conjecture. Personally I favour the latter for the simple reason that I don't for moment believe world leaders would wreck their own economy nor any other aspect of their governance and/or people for the sake of a WHO and associates dictate. The WHO et al might have clout in their own domain but rule the world they most certainly do not, nor ever will.

Over the weeks/months, I've also pointed out the importance of recognizing the attendees at the recent world summit. For the most part undeveloped countries with ailing economies and very poor health infrastructure and also war torn territories who struggle to survive from one day to the next. Such territories would understandably welcome with open arms any foreign intervention from the wealthy nations.

Not to say I agree with this underhand method of getting ones own way so to speak but that's how I see the exercise. Aside from further enriching the health industry, the pandemic can serve no purpose but to satisfy the lust of people like Gates and the WHO, the ultimate aim of which appears to be injecting the world's population against various strains of the coronavirus. All the other known menacing diseases have been tackled in the same way over the decades. This pandemic exercise is just another attempt to tackle global health issues - albeit a rather drastic approach, focusing in particular on impoverished regions such as Africa, India and Asia. And let's face it - they need all the help they can get!

My point here I believe has been proven by the most recent foreign intervention to rescue India from yet another environmental/health catastrophe.

It's nothing new, just another angle.

Planet earth is in a state, it has always been in a state for one reason or another. Again personally, I think the proposed ideal is unworkable but I see no harm in at least trying to better the world. Boris Johnson' commendable speech is but another mimic of a post war Winston Churchill ideal. Johnson likes nothing better but to stand on a podium and give one of his jolly ripping yarns.

Daily I try to make peoples lives better, even if only giving something small like a smile or a laugh - isn't that the ultimate intention of every decent human being?

Okay, so I know there are evil people out there but they are not all bad. You can't dispose of evil because you don't like what they do or say, they will never go away. Get rid of one and another is there waiting in the wings ready to jump in their boots. It is however very important to recognize the simple fact that not all is evil, some good could come out of this.

And never forget, people are not puppets, they can think for themselves. The COVID-19 pandemic has hit like a sledge hammer, a wrecking ball, people are in fear of their health, their lives, their friends and families - that's why they have allowed themselves to be temporarily controlled but this delusion can't continue indefinitely. If there be any global plan to control the population as suggested by believers of the Great World Reset, there will be serious revolution and bloodshed across the continents.

Think on that!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 28937

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 12.05.21 13:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

An "exercise" usually means a dummy run where all the players are practising for some future event such that, once the exercise is over, life goes back to normal. This is clearly not the case here. Unless you believe that we're returning to a normal life ? No mask mandates, no increase in ID/surveillance, no testing, no tracing etc etc. In fact Bill Gates has already called this Pandemic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and so you can be pretty sure Pandemic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is on the way. You think that'll be an exercise too ? I think it'll be a little harsher than the first, why take a backward step.

Economies have been wrecked and debt massively increased but where do you think the $940 million, that Belarus were offered to comply, came from ? And if little Belarus were offered that much, how much was paid to the UK Government ? In other words, the cost of the pandemic has been paid for by the global elite via the WEF, World Bank and other conglomerates such that those countries are now firmly in debt to those organisations. They now have significant control over their debtors. We, the plebs will be crucified with taxes and personal liabilities that the many will not be able to pay. Thus they will have to give it up. "They will own nothing but they will be happy". Don't say you haven't been warned !!

And once the food chain has been infiltrated by these same entities (even now, we're being asked to cut down on meat and eat mycoproteins. They won't ask so nicely next time), they could very well control what appears in our shops. Oh and whether we've been compliant enough to have a social score good enough to be able to buy the top stuff.  

And people have been puppets, by the billions, simply because they DIDN'T think for themselves.....they let their government think for them and give them the answer. They sucked it up and bayed for more.
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.05.21 13:40

I'm wasting my time, you're not hearing me are you - you are not even listening attentively.

The world economy has been governed by the World Bank for decades, this is nothing new.

Health focus has been creeping up on us for decades, this is nothing new.

The plight of the environment has been the focus of attention for decades, this is nothing new.

Disease has been around since the dawn of mankind, this is nothing new.

Bill Gates has been around for decades, he is nothing new. He can't live forever.

As you stand there so arrogantly on your podium declaring the populace to be stupid morons unable to think for themselves, have you not noticed what's been going on around you for decades? How you've been slowly but surely conditioned into following a particular life pattern that affects every aspect of society?

It appears not, in which case that puts you in the same category as the lemming culture you so arrogantly criticize!

Rather than paying so much attention to what might and might not be, why not enjoy what you've got - life is short!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Cheers !!!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 12.05.21 13:50

Keep your head in the sand then, I hope I don’t see you complaining that something you once enjoyed has been removed.
I’m entitled to my view also but perhaps I’m more of a realist.
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.05.21 13:53

For what it's worth I also think something sinister is coming our way.

God knows what, but I worry for my daughter and grandkids.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33063

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.05.21 14:04

It's not just the 'Build Back Better' that bothers me, it's the "You'll own nothing, and you'll be happy" - "things will be delivered to you by drone".

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.05.21 14:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:For what it's worth I also think something sinister is coming our way.

Yes, war ....

It's always been there bubbling in the background. It's nothing new.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.05.21 14:33

“You will OWN NOTHING, and you will be HAPPY” | Douglas Kruger
11th February 2021

Comment:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

laugh

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.05.21 14:40

Just for the record, I think Klaus Schwab is stark raving mad.

I look forward to the day when the wealthy elite are stripped of all ownership and left to happily fend for themselves - with nothing!

splat

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.05.21 14:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Keep your head in the sand then, I hope I don’t see you complaining that something you once enjoyed has been removed.
I’m entitled to my view also but perhaps I’m more of a realist.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bignono

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.05.21 14:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just for the record, I think Klaus Schwab is stark raving mad.

I look forward to the day when the wealthy elite are stripped of all ownership and left to happily fend for themselves - with nothing!

splat
Have you been drinking?  guzzle

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 12.05.21 16:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We are not living in a dictatorship.
We are as far as I can see.
Really?

Tell me, do you have the right not to wear a mask in public? Yes.

Do you have the right not to take the COVID vaccine? Yes. 

Do you have the right to express your opinions, especially those about people like Bill Gates or Prince Charles? Yes.

So no, we aren't living in a dictatorship.
Yes we are living in a dictatorship.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

You do see the psychological coercion going on don't you?

They haven't finished with us yet.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 11402

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 12.05.21 16:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think it very important to differentiate between the coronavirus pandemic and the supposed Great World Reset.  The two seem to have become intermingled for some inexplicable reason but so far I personally can't see the connection.
Inexplicable?

It's not at all inexplicable:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.05.21 16:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just for the record, I think Klaus Schwab is stark raving mad.

splat
Have you been drinking?  guzzle

what at this time of day? Never bignono whistling !

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 13.05.21 12:49

UN report pushes global government to “prevent future pandemics”Global surveillance, “financial independence” and power to override national governments headline WHO’s recommended “reforms”.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.05.21 14:57

Just a thought.

If, as suggested, world leaders are all on board the good ship Great Re-set, how does it benefit them in the long run?

What's in it for them? By supporting a global dominance, they are selling themselves down the river - surely?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 15.05.21 15:04

Perhaps the hierarchy has a World Government at the top and “Ambassadors” in each country/state/jurisdiction ?

I’m sure it’s probably quite clearly set out somewhere. The plan is well-constructed (if one believes it to be true of course)
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 15.05.21 15:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just a thought.

If, as suggested, world leaders are all on board the good ship Great Re-set, how does it benefit them in the long run?

What's in it for them?  By supporting a global dominance, they are selling themselves down the river - surely?
Regardless of their motives... their plans are in plain sight.

What's in it for them?

What was in it for Mao, Stalin, Hitler and the rest of history's pscyhos?.... there is a long line.

These people will rule.

If you trust Government you don't know history.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.05.21 16:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Perhaps the hierarchy has a World Government at the top and “Ambassadors” in each country/state/jurisdiction ?

I’m sure it’s probably quite clearly set out somewhere. The plan is well-constructed (if one believes it to be true of course)

Well I don't buy it, as you well know.

Your comment fits in with my repeated question .... can you really see world leaders reliquishing control of their own respective domains, in favour of a global central government?

No one has yet put forth a reasonanble answer to this question, all I get in reply is more of the same about attendees at world summits and the words 'build back better'. All of which I think I've answered satisfactorily.

It seems to me, you don't have a clear view of what you advocate so forcibly

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.05.21 16:46

If you trust Government you don't know history.

I don't trust government, as I've repeatedly said over the years.

My point has nothing to do with trusting government.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 15.05.21 16:47

Follow the money. I believe it’s that simple. The revolving door of politics leads to an elevator upwards.
The good (but defo not the great) will be very well rewarded for their boot licking, ass wiping compliance
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum