The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Right Honourables - Page 2 Mm11

The Right Honourables - Page 2 Regist10

The Right Honourables

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Right Honourables - Page 2 Empty Re: The Right Honourables

Post by Verdi on 12.11.19 1:12

The Right Honourable Priti Patel - Home Secretary Incumbent

Priti Sushil PateL (born 29 March 1972) is a British politician who has served as Home Secretary since 2019 and the Member of Parliament (MP) for Witham since 2010. She was International Development Secretary from 2016 to 2017. A member of the Conservative Party, she is ideologically positioned on the party's right wing and identifies as a Thatcherite.

Patel was born in London to a Ugandan-Indian family. She was educated at Keele University and the University of Essex. Inspired to get involved in politics by Conservative Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, she was initially involved with the Referendum Party before switching allegiance to the Conservatives. She worked for the public-relations consultancy firm Weber Shandwick for several years, as part of which she lobbied for the tobacco and alcohol industries.

Intending to switch to a political career, she unsuccessfully contested Nottingham North at the 2005 general election. After David Cameron became Conservative leader, he recommended Patel for the party's "A-List" of prospective candidates. She was first elected MP for Witham, a Conservative safe seat in Essex, at the 2010 general election, before being re-elected in 2015 and 2017. Under Cameron's government, Patel was appointed Minister of State for Employment and served as vice-chair of the Conservative Friends of Israel. She attracted attention for her socially conservative stances.

wikipedia

It's a PACT.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 26223

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 16.11.19 19:09

@Verdi wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@plebgate wrote:It has been reported widely that he likes to get his own way. 
Depends what his way really is.

I think he has people relying on him.

He's on course to deliver.

The Right Honourables - Page 2 Hqdefault

The old Etonian school tie or The Yardbirds in their heyday?

The well educated sometimes have the misguided view they are superior beings.

Life is the best teacher and the greatest qualification ever to be bestowed.
No sign of a mop in his hand in that photo hahaha

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8937

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 16.11.19 20:21

Which one of those "charming" men is Darius Guppy?
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Activity : 1234

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 17.11.19 14:59

Guppy is half Iranian according to Wiki so maybe the ever so charming Guppy is the one standing on the left of the picture.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8937

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 17.11.19 15:37

The Right Honourables - Page 2 12317
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 14835

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.10.20 12:52

Mark Thatcher

Sir Mark Thatcher, 2nd Baronet (born 15 August 1953), is a British businessman. He is the son of Margaret Thatcher, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1979 to 1990, and Sir Denis Thatcher, and is the twin brother of Carol Thatcher.

His early career in business frequently led to questions being raised that he was benefiting from his mother's position, notably in relation to the Al-Yamamah arms deal. He left the UK in 1986, and has since lived in the United States, Switzerland, Monaco, South Africa, Gibraltar, Barbados, Guernsey, and Spain. In 2004 the Sunday Times estimated his wealth at £60 million, most of which they suggested was in offshore accounts.

In 2005, he was convicted and given a four-year suspended prison sentence and a fine in South Africa for funding the 2004 Equatorial Guinea coup d'état attempt.

He has two children by his first wife, Diane Burgdorf. He wed his second wife, Sarah Jane Russell, in 2008. After his father's death in 2003, he became Sir Mark Thatcher and succeeded to the Thatcher baronetcy, a hereditary title which had unusually been given to his father in 1990 (this being the only baronetcy created since 1964)

Wikipedia

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 26223

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum