The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Paulo Reis:  The McCann's War/A Guerra dos McCann  - Page 5 Mm11

Paulo Reis:  The McCann's War/A Guerra dos McCann  - Page 5 Regist10

Paulo Reis: The McCann's War/A Guerra dos McCann

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paulo Reis:  The McCann's War/A Guerra dos McCann  - Page 5 Empty Re: Paulo Reis: The McCann's War/A Guerra dos McCann

Post by pjcvreis on 28.04.19 15:13

@Verdi wrote:Thank you for the update Paulo.

Your book has been a long time coming, another few hours won't make any difference.

thumbup
Well, I have news about the publication of The McCann's War - bad and good news. Bad news is that the eBook will not be published bu Bubok (for reasons I will explain later). Good news, I am just finishing the process od publishing it at Amazon!!!! All ready and set up, just have to finish the last review.

I skipped lunch to do the final review, after Peter McCleod and after my son Rodrigo Reis (who has a university degree in Hotel Management - "Les Roches", a Swiss university-  and is working in London for 3 years, doing Analysis and Market Research of luxurury products (for brands lke Gucci, Prada, etc) at a start-up company.

I have already the final version of the cover (a superb work of my other son, Tiago Reis, who has a university degree as graphic designer (from Cardiff University, Walle) so I hope I can upload the PDF file in 1/2 hours. Than I will have to wait for Amazon to tell me when the eBook will be online, available for purchase.

After that, I think I will sleep 3 days non-stoping....

regards

Paulo Reis
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Paulo Reis:  The McCann's War/A Guerra dos McCann  - Page 5 Empty Re: Paulo Reis: The McCann's War/A Guerra dos McCann

Post by ElizaX on 28.04.19 21:43

I can see another error.  I wouldn't normally point out an error but because this is about a book which is about to be published, I will.

The title should either be The McCann War, which is how I have seen it written elsewhere or 
The McCanns' War with the punctuation mark in the correct place, after the word McCanns'

Good luck with your book.  I'll buy a copy when it's available.
ElizaX
ElizaX

Back to top Go down

Paulo Reis:  The McCann's War/A Guerra dos McCann  - Page 5 Empty Publication of the eBook “The McCann' s War” at Amazon's website

Post by pjcvreis on 29.04.19 0:10

Paulo Reis:  The McCann's War/A Guerra dos McCann  - Page 5 002_co10

Madeleine McCann – Publication of the eBook “The McCann' s War” at Amazon's website is close to the end.
I already uploaded almost all the material [eBook cover page and book sheet mentioning the author's name, and credits to my three collaborators:

Only one step is missing: uploading the PDF file with the text paginated and photos inserted.
I am doing it, now...
I asked Amazon's Customer Support Service how long will it take, after I finish this last step and all the eBook material is uploaded, until the moment “The McCann's War” is available for purchase [12 euros...] but I am still waiting for their reply.
As soon as I have the reply, I will post that information here.
Regards,
Paulo Reis
PS: After the eBook is available for purchase, don't expect any news from me, as I will sleep non-stopping for, at least 48 hours...
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Post by pjcvreis on 29.04.19 0:20

Paulo Reis:  The McCann's War/A Guerra dos McCann  - Page 5 Detalh10
@ElizaX wrote:I can see another error.  I wouldn't normally point out an error but because this is about a book which is about to be published, I will.

The title should either be The McCann War, which is how I have seen it written elsewhere or 
The McCanns' War with the punctuation mark in the correct place, after the word McCanns'

Good luck with your book.  I'll buy a copy when it's available.
Sorry, ElizaX, I'm afraid I can't see the question you refer to. This is the tittle, as it is written on the cover page: "The McCann's War", just like you wrote in your comment, the only difference is that the Graphic Designer opted for the all tittle in capital letters...

regards
Paulo Reis
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 29.04.19 0:41

thumbsup Well done Paulo.

I will purchase the Kindle edition as soon as its available

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pjcvreis on 29.04.19 0:57

@sharonl wrote:thumbsup  Well done Paulo.

I will purchase the Kindle edition as  soon as its available
Thank you, "sharonl". I will put a price of onl 12 euros, I think it's fair...

Paulo Reis
[https://tinyurl.com/y4ush24s]
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Paulo Reis:  The McCann's War/A Guerra dos McCann  - Page 5 Empty “The McCann's War” available at Amazon on May 2nd

Post by pjcvreis on 29.04.19 13:53

Paulo Reis:  The McCann's War/A Guerra dos McCann  - Page 5 001_a_12
The eBook will be available for purchase on May 2nd, 2019, at the site of Amazon.
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Paulo Reis:  The McCann's War/A Guerra dos McCann  - Page 5 Empty " Ficha Técnica" ("Book Sheet") fir "The McCann's War" [Draft]

Post by pjcvreis on 30.04.19 10:59

Paulo Reis:  The McCann's War/A Guerra dos McCann  - Page 5 War_fi10
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum