The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People Ambassador Fiona Phillips' surprisingly rude comment on twitter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing People Ambassador Fiona Phillips' surprisingly rude comment on twitter

Post by Jill Havern on 03.07.18 10:25

Lizzy posted this on CMOMM facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/permalink/2146767062234442/

Many people were SHOCKED to see a comment from Fiona Phillips (Daily Mirror) on Twitter in reply to Cherry who was respectfully EDUCATING her on the FACTS from the POLICE FILES. (NOTE: Please be respectful. This is not to attack, but to understand WHY she would answer that way...See below..)

One would think that, after 11 years, Fiona, would be AWARE of the Police Investigation Files and, regardless of her own opinion, would feel OBLIGATED to educate her readers so they can decide for themselves based on the knowledge from 40,000 files detailing the entire investigation.

It's understandable that the general public are not aware of the files as they have been PREVENTED from viewing them, but its hard to believe that Fiona would not be aware of the SHOCKING details contained in the Tavares Report (that Cherry sent to her)

Madeleine DIED in the apartment
Her PARENTS HID HER BODY
They SIMULATED an abduction.

To answer the way she did either conveys a COMPLETE lack of knowledge of the FACTS or an AGENDA TO MISLEAD her readers.

I prefer to think its the FORMER....
Jill Havern

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing People Ambassador Fiona Phillips' surprisingly rude comment on twitter

Post by Verdi on 03.07.18 12:27

I can't for the life of me understand why people representing the UK establishment, i.e. police (past and present), politicians, journalists etc., lay themselves wide open to criticism by using twitter to engage in conversation.

Very damaging to the reputation and career.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing People Ambassador Fiona Phillips' surprisingly rude comment on twitter

Post by HiDeHo on 03.07.18 14:15

I have posted the initial Tweets HERE:

Title: Was Fiona Phillips of Daily Mirror unnecessarily RUDE to Cherry?

http://forum4.aimoo.com/madeleinemccanncontroversy/WELCOME-to-HDH-Controversy-Info/Was-Fiona-Phillips-of-Daily-Mirror-unnecessarily-RUDE-to-Cherry-1-2539986.html
HiDeHo
Researcher

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.07.18 14:45

Can't you post them here for the benefit of members HiDeHo?

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 03.07.18 16:45

Now, now Fiona!!!!!!

Another fine ambassador for Missing People.

[ltr]@realmissfiona[/ltr]

Replying to 
[ltr]@cosyring[/ltr]

And I think you should swallow your own poison.
1:17 PM - 30 Jun 2018

Not a lot of support (none apart from a couple from the usual suspects!) on her twitter thread, but plenty of support for Cherry.

Is public perception, based on these never ending MM stories, slowly coming round to the fact that the whole thing is bollocks?

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 03.07.18 23:06

IMO its all manipulation - one McCann supporter trying to protect the other from being exposed.

We have one pro, desperately trying to protect the McCanns by pretending to be a McCann sceptic and keeping the focus on May 3rd and the other, a known McCann supporter,  protecting the other from exposure by seemingly having a pop at her in public.    

Its a bit like Sonia Poulton doorsteping the McCanns tale, pure fabrication.

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 04.07.18 0:16

Now I am really lost...  confused

Is it something to do with my graphic?
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.07.18 7:17

Interestingly, Fiona's wiki page makes no mention of her Missing People ambassadorship

I am unable to post a link from my phone but the wiki entry details how FIona is a staunch supporter of the Labour Party and was offered a ministerial position and possible entry into the House of Lords under Gordon Brownn in November 2007.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity on 04.07.18 9:28

Here you go aquila

Politics

Phillips is a supporter of the Labour Party. She said she had been offered a job in November 2007 as public health minister in the administration of Gordon Brown, as well as a peerage. Phillips said she declined due to her responsibilities to her two small children.[13] She attended the 2009 Labour Party Conference in Brighton, where she introduced an address by the Home Secretary Alan Johnson.[14][15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiona_Phillips
Verity

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.07.18 11:19

Please remind the forum of Alan Johnson's involvement in the scoping exercise regarding a three year old girl.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 04.07.18 18:11

@sharonl wrote:IMO its all manipulation - one McCann supporter trying to protect the other from being exposed.

We have one pro, desperately trying to protect the McCanns by pretending to be a McCann sceptic and keeping the focus on May 3rd and the other, a known McCann supporter,  protecting the other from exposure by seemingly having a pop at her in public.    

@HiDeHo wrote:Now I am really lost...  

I am still confused and would like it clarified.

I really hope it does not refer to anyone featured on my graphic?
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 04.07.18 18:48

Maybe that the amount of people who have been duped by the dispicable actions of so many people to re-write what has happened to Madeleine McCann,Miss Philips?,
That her parents reported their daughter as to have disappeared from their Holiday Apartment 5a Ocean Club,3 May 2007 at 22.00pm.
People do not believe the version given by the Tapas7/9 or Kate and Gerry's,dogma,that"Nothing has happened to Madeleine",after Eleven years?
The amount of Collusion,Government resources used,Control Risk Group used in war Zones,a normal reaction?
The public are seeing the machinations of "Political interference", UK Police Forces used as conduits to obscure information in the public domain,"Cannot confirm or deny,we're not giving a running commentary",classic Police Gobbled de gook!

The egg will Drip from your faces for a long time,if you dare to divulge the Truth?
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 04.07.18 20:35

@HiDeHo wrote:
@sharonl wrote:IMO its all manipulation - one McCann supporter trying to protect the other from being exposed.

@HiDeHo wrote:Now I am really lost...  

I am still confused and would like it clarified.

I really hope it does not refer to anyone featured on my graphic?
Have to confess I'm a bit confused by Sharon's post too.

However, she may not be online tonight to explain as she became a new mum today so will be busy looking after her little girl and little boy.
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 04.07.18 21:28

Sorry if I have caused some confusion here. It just seems to me that there are some McCann supporters or employees out there who pose as McCann sceptics. They keep the focus on May 3rd 2007 and by doing so they protect the McCanns as there is no evidence to suggest that anything happened to Madeleine on that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 04.07.18 21:53

@sharonl wrote:Sorry if I have caused some confusion here.  It just seems to me that there are some McCann supporters or employees out there who pose as McCann sceptics.  They keep the focus on May 3rd 2007 and by doing so they protect  the McCanns as there is no evidence to suggest that anything happened to Madeleine on that night.  

CONGRATULATIONS Sharon!

I was asking specifically because it may have come across to some (including myself) that you could have been accusing Cherry of being a 'pro', and that is absolutely not even close to the truth.

Hence I was looking for clarification about who you were referring to..

Congats again !!! :)
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 04.07.18 23:11

I am not saying that Cherry is a pro but I am almost certain that Ben is. Fiona definitely is.

Ben may have fooled a lot of people with the pretence that he is a McCann sceptic, particularly with his Smith saw Gerry running around PDL with Madeleine story.

Cherry may not be a pro, but she does support Ben. Like many others, has she been fooled by him?

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 04.07.18 23:57

@sharonl wrote:I am not saying that Cherry is a pro but I am almost certain that Ben is.  Fiona definitely is.

Ben may have fooled a lot of people with the pretence that he is a McCann sceptic, particularly with his Smith saw Gerry running around PDL with Madeleine story.  

Cherry may not be a pro, but she does support Ben.  Like many others, has she been fooled by him?  

Thanks for responding at this 'busy' time Wink

As you know I do not get involved with issues between CMoMM and others and I don't intend to now.

You may have your own opinions, but I can ASSURE you and everyone else that Cherry's  intentions in this case are beyond reproach and her knowledge on the case equals that.

I have never known her, in the three years she has been my admin, to have ANY agenda other than the truth regarding Madeleine investigation and I support her efforts to the highest degree.

If you feel that she should be judged, in your opinion, because of her association with anyone you have issues with then that's your prerogative, but be assured, and I speak from experience, that she is one of the nicest, most trustworthy people that I have had the pleasure of knowing in this case and I feel it important for others who consider my opinion as worthwhile, to know the real facts about her.

It has troubled me greatly that she should be thought of in any other way than the valued person she is.

Hopefully we can now put this aside as YOU have some very important things to be dealing with :)   roses
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 05.07.18 0:34

You may recall the last time Cherry was here, when she came with the deliberate intention of disrupting this forum to the point where she was banned. She certainly DID have an agenda that day and it had nothing whatsoever to do with the truth regarding Madeleine.

That is the behaviour with which we have recently judged her aswell as her behaviour on twitter where she defends bullies and attacks those who try to stand up to the bullies, labelling them as shills.

I have asked before that any issues of a personal nature should be taken to the private message facility. I ask that of all members.

Thank you singlerose
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 05.07.18 1:44

@Jill Havern wrote:You may recall the last time Cherry was here, when she came with the deliberate intention of disrupting this forum to the point where she was banned. She certainly DID have an agenda that day and it had nothing whatsoever to do with the truth regarding Madeleine.

That is the behaviour with which we have recently judged her aswell as her behaviour on twitter where she defends bullies and attacks those who try to stand up to the bullies, labelling them as shills.

I have asked before that any issues of a personal nature should be taken to the private message facility. I ask that of all members.

Thank you singlerose

We may have different opinions on Cherry.  I stand by what I say.  

You know how much I have supported you behind the scenes on some issues but I never, personally, enter into public disputes.

You may or may not know that regarding all the issue between everyone over the last year, I may have seen  some of which I agree, some which I didn't, but its not my business so I dont enter into discussion I know very little about. I don't usually follow Twitter for any more than to post info or sometimes view notifications, so I do not know the ins and outs of what was happening and prefer to keep it that way.

I merely was asking about whether it was Cherry being referred to as a pro in this thread and chose to assure everyone (that values my judgement)  that she is nothing of the sort.

As mentioned, if she is, in your opinion, guilty by association, that is not something I enter into debates about either with you or with her.  She is her own person.

Of course it is your prerogative to feel whichever way you choose.

I hope we can continue to just respect others' opinions and for me at least, continue to spend time on what IS important to me... Maddie.  roses
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.07.18 12:22

@Verity wrote:Here you go aquila

Politics

Phillips is a supporter of the Labour Party. She said she had been offered a job in November 2007 as public health minister in the administration of Gordon Brown, as well as a peerage. Phillips said she declined due to her responsibilities to her two small children.[13] She attended the 2009 Labour Party Conference in Brighton, where she introduced an address by the Home Secretary Alan Johnson.[14][15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiona_Phillips

Thank you Verity. How can an unelected person be offered a ministerial position?
aquila

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum