The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Matthew Freud was Weinstein’s PR man at the time of some of the producer’s worst excesses.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matthew Freud was Weinstein’s PR man at the time of some of the producer’s worst excesses.

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 13.10.17 8:30

...As pervert's PR pals keep their heads down

When will Harvey Weinstein’s highly paid British spin doctors reveal what they knew of the bullying Hollywood mogul’s sexual harassment of women?

Indeed, Freud had to handle the fall-out from Weinstein’s break-up with his first wife, Eve Chilton, with whom he has three daughters.

The mogul took up with British former model Georgina Chapman soon afterwards and she went on to become his second wife.

Freud would organise lavish London parties, where the great and good would be invited to fawn over Weinstein, while glamorous young socialites were introduced to the creepy American.

Yesterday, Freud declined to comment, pointing out that he had not handled Weinstein’s affairs for ten years.

Since then, the mogul has been represented by the unctuous Max Dundas, who is also keeping shtum.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4972184/TV-people-like-Weinstein-says-Gabby-Logan.html
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew Freud was Weinstein’s PR man at the time of some of the producer’s worst excesses.

Post by BlueBag on 13.10.17 8:48

All these "brave" women coming forward (now he's down).

They know more than just stuff about Weinstein.

Spill the beans about everything and everyone.

That would be brave.

---

Oh did I see Hillary Clinton wading in as well? Talk about hypocrisy.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew Freud was Weinstein’s PR man at the time of some of the producer’s worst excesses.

Post by aquila on 13.10.17 12:50

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

...As pervert's PR pals keep their heads down

When will Harvey Weinstein’s highly paid British spin doctors reveal what they knew of the bullying Hollywood mogul’s sexual harassment of women?

Indeed, Freud had to handle the fall-out from Weinstein’s break-up with his first wife, Eve Chilton, with whom he has three daughters.

The mogul took up with British former model Georgina Chapman soon afterwards and she went on to become his second wife.

Freud would organise lavish London parties, where the great and good would be invited to fawn over Weinstein, while glamorous young socialites were introduced to the creepy American.

Yesterday, Freud declined to comment, pointing out that he had not handled Weinstein’s affairs for ten years.

Since then, the mogul has been represented by the unctuous Max Dundas, who is also keeping shtum.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4972184/TV-people-like-Weinstein-says-Gabby-Logan.html
...still you could have a nice strawberry vodka, a delicious risotto and a bit of a giggle about whether you are branded a murderer or a paedophile.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 13.10.17 13:02

It just gets murkier and murkier:

w that Harvey Weinstein has been exposed, as have the women who protected him because they wanted to keep working in Hollywood, let us not forget Hollywood’s other unspeakable sin: pedophilia.
Former child star Corey Feldman has been trying to tell the story for years, as have others, but the mainstream media have mostly ignored it. Just as they ignored Weinstein … until now.
Feldman told ABC News:
“I can tell you that the No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia. That’s the biggest problem for children in this industry. … It’s the big secret,” Feldman said.
The “casting couch,” which is the old Hollywood reference to actors being expected to offer sex for roles, applied to children, Feldman said. “Oh, yeah. Not in the same way. It’s all done under the radar,” he said.
“I was surrounded by [pedophiles] when I was 14 years old. … Didn’t even know it. It wasn’t until I was old enough to realize what they were and what they wanted … till I went, Oh, my God. They were everywhere,” Feldman, 40, said.
The trauma of pedophilia contributed to the 2010 death of his closest friend and “The Lost Boys” co-star, Corey Haim, Feldman said.
Paul Peterson, who starred in the Donna Reed show, knows the story as well. Allison Angrim, of “Little House on the Prairie,” has said she heard the tales of perverts passing around Haim and Feldman to abuse them. One of those abusers is still working in Hollywood.
Another names? How about Roman Polanski.
Not that we shouldn’t have known. Mario Puzo’s Jack Woltz, the movie producer, is a pedophile as well. Francis Ford Coppola cut the scene from “The Godfather” that depicts a very young starlet, perhaps 13 or 14–12 in the book— upstairs at Woltz’s home as Tom Hagen leaves. Woltz’s weakness is also revealed in a deleted scene after Hagen returns from Los Angeles.
I await a “Spotlight” like report from the L.A. Times.

http://www.vdare.com/posts/harvey-weinstein-is-the-tip-of-the-iceberg-the-bigger-hollywood-coverup-involves-pedophilia

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Harvey Weinstein,PR Freud

Post by willowthewisp on 13.10.17 13:18

@sallypelt wrote:It just gets murkier and murkier:

w that Harvey Weinstein has been exposed, as have the women who protected him because they wanted to keep working in Hollywood, let us not forget Hollywood’s other unspeakable sin: pedophilia.
Former child star Corey Feldman has been trying to tell the story for years, as have others, but the mainstream media have mostly ignored it. Just as they ignored Weinstein … until now.
Feldman told ABC News:
“I can tell you that the No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia. That’s the biggest problem for children in this industry. … It’s the big secret,” Feldman said.
The “casting couch,” which is the old Hollywood reference to actors being expected to offer sex for roles, applied to children, Feldman said. “Oh, yeah. Not in the same way. It’s all done under the radar,” he said.
“I was surrounded by [pedophiles] when I was 14 years old. … Didn’t even know it. It wasn’t until I was old enough to realize what they were and what they wanted … till I went, Oh, my God. They were everywhere,” Feldman, 40, said.
The trauma of pedophilia contributed to the 2010 death of his closest friend and “The Lost Boys” co-star, Corey Haim, Feldman said.
Paul Peterson, who starred in the Donna Reed show, knows the story as well. Allison Angrim, of “Little House on the Prairie,” has said she heard the tales of perverts passing around Haim and Feldman to abuse them. One of those abusers is still working in Hollywood.
Not that we shouldn’t have known. Mario Puzo’s Jack Woltz, the movie producer, is a pedophile as well. Francis Ford Coppola cut the scene from “The Godfather” that depicts a very young starlet, perhaps 13 or 14–12 in the book— upstairs at Woltz’s home as Tom Hagen leaves. Woltz’s weakness is also revealed in a deleted scene after Hagen returns from Los Angeles.

http://www.vdare.com/posts/harvey-weinstein-is-the-tip-of-the-iceberg-the-bigger-hollywood-coverup-involves-pedophilia
Better not mention the Michael Jackson story then,Uri Geller,Jimmy Saville,Ted Heath connections then,oh and how about a little girl with golden locks,starred in a film named,"On the good ship lollipop"?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 13.10.17 13:26

If I thought for a single second that the Weinstein, soon to be saga was really about anything other than a fat, ugly old bloke with the power to make or break careers I'd officially call myself off my rocker.

The reason Weinstein has been 'outed' reaches much further than that.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 14.10.17 8:49

'I was 17,  he was in his bathrobe and offered me booze':  Kate Beckinsale says snubbing sleazy Harvey Weinstein 'harmed her career
Weistein was represented by PR supremo Matthew Freud, the son of Clement Freud . . .

We found Clement watching a cookery programme, dressed, as promised, in his nightshirt. It was so ordinary and comforting, a bit like going to see your grandad after a horrible day at school. He gave me one of his looks and a giant glass of brandy, and managed to get a smile out of me with his greeting: ‘So, Kate, which of the devout Catholic, alcoholic, depressed, nymphomaniac parts is correct?’
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Harvey Weinstein,PR Freud

Post by willowthewisp on 14.10.17 15:38

@willowthewisp wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:It just gets murkier and murkier:

Feldman told ABC News:

Better not mention the Michael Jackson story then,Uri Geller,Jimmy Saville,Ted Heath connections then,oh and how about a little girl with golden locks,starred in a film named,"On the good ship lollipop"?
Apparently the main reason why Mr Weinstein has been thrown under the proverbial Bus,is his close working relation to a former White House friend of Donald Trump,Steve Bannon.
Mr Weinstein's latest film,Mirali,based on a young girl brought up in Palastine,facing the daily hardship of life being inflicted upon their Race,by their neighbour Israel?
I am not defending what Mr Weinstein may or may Not have done with young actresses!
I am just stating the reason why he is possibly being thrown to the wolves,by the baying pack,may be in the"Middle" of these lurid allegations,when Donald trump was heard to be making sordid remarks to a Woman,sexual conquests,is a state called Israel,not being shown as innocent to Human rights abuse in the film,Gaza Region?
Donald Trump is often seen"Praising Israel"that anything that were to cast doubts or validate possible abuses to have been carried out by that state,is not to be"tolerated" Period,end of,so someone has to be a scapegoat,is that Mr Weinstein,he is not the Only Male to have utilised the casting couch is he Mr President,,your good friend Jeffery Epstein, Mar Alargo Resort, Roy Cohan?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 14.10.17 22:10

Hundreds of people have covered this up for 30 years.

Madeleine McCann only died just over 10 years ago.

Murdoch >> Sun >> News of the World >> Rebekah Brooks >> Matthew Freud >> Clarence Mitchell >> McCanns.

POWER!
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 14.10.17 22:15

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:'I was 17,  he was in his bathrobe and offered me booze':  Kate Beckinsale says snubbing sleazy Harvey Weinstein 'harmed her career
Weistein was represented by PR supremo Matthew Freud, the son of Clement Freud . . .

We found Clement watching a cookery programme, dressed, as promised, in his nightshirt. It was so ordinary and comforting, a bit like going to see your grandad after a horrible day at school. He gave me one of his looks and a giant glass of brandy, and managed to get a smile out of me with his greeting: ‘So, Kate, which of the devout Catholic, alcoholic, depressed, nymphomaniac parts is correct?’
What the hell is a nightshirt? the only nightshirt I can recall belongs to Wee Willie Winkie.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 14.10.17 22:19

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Hundreds of people have covered this up for 30 years.

Madeleine McCann only died just over 10 years ago.

Murdoch >> Sun >> News of the World >> Rebekah Brooks >> Matthew Freud >> Clarence Mitchell >> McCanns.

POWER!
Power and Money!!!

Greed!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 14.10.17 22:22

@aquila wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:'I was 17,  he was in his bathrobe and offered me booze':  Kate Beckinsale says snubbing sleazy Harvey Weinstein 'harmed her career

What the hell is a nightshirt? the only nightshirt I can recall belongs to Wee Willy Winky.
Let's hope it was long enough to cover his wee willy winky nerdy
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 14.10.17 22:24

@aquila wrote:

What the hell is a nightshirt? the only nightshirt I can recall belongs to Wee Willy Winky.
If she had said loungers or even smoking jacket, oh so very sophisticated, but nightshirt? I would have been very embarrassed that I had got the date wrong and that he was on his way to bed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 14.10.17 22:25

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@aquila wrote:

You'd need a strawberry vodka to deal with that.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 14.10.17 22:25

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@aquila wrote:

ooops

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 14.10.17 22:26

@BlueBag wrote:All these "brave" women coming forward (now he's down).

They know more than just stuff about Weinstein.

Spill the beans about everything and everyone.

That would be brave.

---

Oh did I see Hillary Clinton wading in as well? Talk about hypocrisy.
Yes spilll the beans about everyone and everything.

All these people who knew what was going on but some were still prepared to stand next to  and smile into the camera with him.   

Why do women agree to meet men in hotel rooms to discuss business, surely these hotels have business rooms where contracts etc could be discussed and why go on their own?  Where are their agents?   Any seventeen year old should be accompanied by an adult to discuss business and contracts otherwise it would not be recognised in law?

It stinks.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 14.10.17 22:26

Sorry Nina, the devil made me do it. blushing1
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 14.10.17 22:28

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Sorry Nina, the devil made me do it. blushing1
devi1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 14.10.17 22:31

Err first I ever heard of someone visiting their grand father after a bad day at school and expecting to see him in his nightshirt.    LOL

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 14.10.17 22:40

Wee Willie Winkie rins through the toon,
Up stairs an' doon stairs in his nicht-gown,
Tirlin' at the window, crying at the lock,
"Are the weans in their bed, for it's now ten o'clock?"
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mathew Freud

Post by willowthewisp on 15.10.17 17:02

@aquila wrote:Wee Willie Winkie rins through the toon,
Up stairs an' doon stairs in his nicht-gown,
Tirlin' at the window, crying at the lock,
"Are the weans in their bed, for it's now ten o'clock?"
In Portugal,wee Willie winkee,was in his Villa,with a nice shade of stucco,where the mountain was moved to meet the god like creature,with strawberry flavoured vodkas and Tales of woofing Dogs were banded about as evidence in a Court of Law?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu on 15.10.17 17:53

All of these Women (Can I say that?) who are coming forward now should be roundly condemned not commended.
Lysette Anthony should be charged with failing to report a crime. If she had opened her gob at the time, many other Women (Allegedly) may well of been spared. The moral question is, did these Women stay quiet for favours granted? That makes them no better than Prostitutes.

Baronstu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Whtat did Clement Freud 'promise'?

Post by worriedmum on 15.10.17 17:55

@Nina wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@aquila wrote:

ooops
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 16.10.17 7:29

How the teachings of Islam could help us prevent more sexual abuse scandals

Harvey Weinstein is just another case of a powerful man abusing women because we live in a society that lets him get away with it, but we can change that

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/harvey-weinstein-islam-sexual-assault-rape-womens-rights-a8001521.html#commentsDiv
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.10.17 8:23

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:How the teachings of Islam could help us prevent more sexual abuse scandals

Harvey Weinstein is just another case of a powerful man abusing women because we live in a society that lets him get away with it, but we can change that

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/harvey-weinstein-islam-sexual-assault-rape-womens-rights-a8001521.html#commentsDiv
I'd love to see Douglas Murray's response to this.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum