The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

JonBenet New Investigation Video released 20 years later

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JonBenet New Investigation Video released 20 years later

Post by MayMuse on 15.12.16 23:32

New video released showing the Ramsey home during investigation. 

http://radaronline.com/videos/jon-benet-ramsey-murder-crime-scene-video/

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Re: JonBenet New Investigation Video released 20 years later

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 17.12.16 16:58

Juror from JonBenet Ramsey case claims he knows who killed child
www.thesun.co.uk
A GRAND juror on the JonBenet Ramsey case has broken strict secrecy laws to say he knows who killed the six-year-old beauty queen and reveal how he and fellow jurors were silenced.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2421885/juror-from-the-jonbenet-ramsey-case-gives-sensational-interview-revealing-he-knows-who-killed-six-year-old/
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by icanseeyou on 17.12.16 22:29

I watched last months anniversary effort. It's conclusion about the little brother being the killer was ludicrous i thought. I watched the latest 'latest' last night.There's parallels to the McCann story.A successful father whose business took him to Amsterdam occasionally( ?), a mother with questionable mental 'coping skills' and direct and indirect connections with high ranking officials. There's odd behaviour following the death; the uncanny similarities to mum's handwriting on the ransom note( i say note, i think it's more a chapter),the contaminated crime scene and dismissed DNA evidence. And of course the decoy 'suspects' that came to nothing but made it appear as though the police were being tireless. 

America calls it the 'crime of the century' . I suppose they would. If you grade according to media frenzy and scandal-starved newspapers, magazines and tacky chat shows and television 'doctors'. Plus of course most people today weren't around when Lindberg's little son was kidnapped and later found dead. Now that was a crime worthy of the title and, for my money, still is. Lindberg was the all american apple pie chomping poster boy. He was bigger than any celebrity or movie star that would follow . He was also a bit of a dark character with an even darker sense of humour and a disturbing interest in German eugenics. But that wasn't worth mentioning to the enthralled public. A man went to the chair for that one. A 'patsy' as the Americans call it. I recommend researching that case. Look at the staged crime scene and the dubious statements. Consider the bizarre condition of his little boy when he was found. Look at the odd ransom note. And question why, after years in the museum Lindberg's personal items were removed when an investigator blurted out something about DNA testing. I'm confident you'll agree that media manipulation, friends in high places, and dubious trials are not the recent phenomena a lot of people think.
icanseeyou

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on 17.12.16 23:27

Robach: “Before you were a grand juror, what did you know about the JonBenet Ramsey case?”
Juror: “Very little. I saw that there was this little girl dressed up in what was my opinion a sexual persona. It disgusted me, I turned off the TV.”

Biased/prejudiced juror, should not have been on the stand to begin with
April28th

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on 18.12.16 0:12

@icanseeyou wrote:America calls it the 'crime of the century' . I suppose they would. If you grade according to media frenzy and scandal-starved newspapers, magazines and tacky chat shows and television 'doctors'. Plus of course most people today weren't around when Lindberg's little son was kidnapped and later found dead. Now that was a crime worthy of the title and, for my money, still is. Lindberg was the all american apple pie chomping poster boy. He was bigger than any celebrity or movie star that would follow . He was also a bit of a dark character with an even darker sense of humour and a disturbing interest in German eugenics. But that wasn't worth mentioning to the enthralled public. A man went to the chair for that one. A 'patsy' as the Americans call it. I recommend researching that case. Look at the staged crime scene and the dubious statements. Consider the bizarre condition of his little boy when he was found. Look at the odd ransom note. And question why, after years in the museum Lindberg's personal items were removed when an investigator blurted out something about DNA testing. I'm confident you'll agree that media manipulation, friends in high places, and dubious trials are not the recent phenomena a lot of people think.

Great post. Let's not forget the suicide of Betty Gow. Somebody in the house had to have known something. The family weren't meant to be there that day, they only were due to sickness. What happened was planned and when the body was found certain people realised it had gone horribly wrong.

The notes in Hauptmann's cupboard were HIGHLY suspect. What intelligent criminal leaves such a trail - a year later at that? And what father seeking the truth sends a media hungry blowhard instead of a police officer to a ransom meeting?

Obviously at this point I would be remiss not to point out the obvious break in the cases narrative wise.
April28th

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 19.12.16 13:58

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2433545/jonbenet-ramsey-murder-will-never-be-solved-after-catastrophic-mistakes-by-cops-warns-fbi-agent-first-on-scene/

Mr Walker said the biggest fault with the Boulder Police Department’s investigation was the failure to interview JonBenet’s parents Patsy and John Ramsey separately straight after her body was discovered 20 years ago, on Boxing Day, 1996.

“Everybody makes mistakes at crime scenes, and I don’t want to lay the blame on any particular person, but it was the philosophy in the police department at that time on the command staff that inhibited the officers and the detectives from doing the job that they knew they needed to do,”

Mr Walker says in Overkill: The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet
His damning comments came in the latest TV special on the case, created by respected author Lawrence Schiller, which aired on Saturday on US channel Reelz.

“[People have] criticised the Boulder police for not doing what the police should have done on the 26th of December, and that was separate John and Patsy into two different interview locations, and get them interviewed, and get a full signed statement from them,” he said.
-----------------------------------------------

"...was the failure to interview JonBenet’s parents Patsy and John Ramsey separately straight after...."

"....and that was separate John and Patsy into two different interview locations, and get them interviewed, and get a full signed statement from them,”

Remind me:

Wasn't GM 'in the room' with KM, at her early 'interview' with 'a 'comforting' hand on her shoulder'?

thinking

'squeeze one for 'yes', two for 'no'?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

in reply

Post by icanseeyou on 20.12.16 0:49

I think you're right. But i think the police in Portugal took the frantic behaviour of GM and KM and the crowd that was there on their arrival swayed the police into thinking it was an abduction.That's not really professional. And, in hindsight, had they not made the presumption they might have done what they should have. Hindsight's useless though as we've since learned. The bigger mistake in the Boulder police department's initial action was made by the police woman( or detective)  at the house who is now known as the woman with crazy eyes on here Youtube channel .Her names Linda Arnt or similar. She says she was shocked by the fathers 'cordial' demeanour considering the circumstances.She was suspicious of the parents from the outset and her opinion hasn't changed since . She advised a friend of John Ramsey's to go and walk around the crime scene to see if he could see anything suspicious or out of place that he hadn't noticed before. So, if he was in the frame and allowed to roam around the scene with a friend but no police presence he could have contaminated the scene more than it already been contaminated or removed / planted evidence.She said it was 'to give him something to do' and keep his mind focused.Nice work Miss Marple.
icanseeyou

Back to top Go down

Peter Hyatt statement analysis - Jonbenet

Post by MayMuse on 20.12.16 9:28

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 20.12.16 16:26

https://youtu.be/41G6Zz0DceU

New documentary
Some new information I wasn't aware of and I question that attorney who couldn't even get SBTC correct was it SETC or SBEC? No it was SBTC!

Peters statement on the interview is eye opening .

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum