The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted in Brexit?

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted?

81% 81% 
[ 140 ]
17% 17% 
[ 30 ]
2% 2% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 173

Re: In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted in Brexit?

Post by BlueBag on 07.02.17 20:38

"It came after ministers pledged that a "meaningful" vote would be offered."

Whatever that means.

And it could mean anything.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.02.17 20:44

Yes Minister - Why Britain Joined the European Union

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 17.02.17 10:04

Tony Blair.

Enemy of the people.

Enemy of democracy.

Tony Blair calls for people to 'rise up' against Brexit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38996179

Add "War Criminal" as well.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.02.17 22:35

Blair was back again yesterday.

I agree with BOJO that people should definitely rise up and turn off their tv sets whenever he is on.  That did make me laugh. big grin 

The absolute nerve of this man to say that we did not fully understand blah blah blah.

Does he really think we CARE what he thinks.  We want progress not a has been on our tv who doesn't appear to want things to get better for the common folk.

PAH  pfffft

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end on 21.02.17 10:29

Tony Blair is a terrorist loving paedophile appeasing creep with a fat ugly wife and useless druggie children. He has very little international credibility except perhaps with statesmen like Gerry Adams (mind you he had to let all of the scummy terrorists out of gaol to achieve that). Criticisms anyone? I'm happy to hear them.

Lands_end

Back to top Go down

"Hello Angry Losers"...Pat Condell has a 7-minute message for those establishment figures trying to undo Brexit

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.04.17 22:04

Hello Angry Losers!

A 7-minute message to the 'Remoaners' (Tony Blair, George Osborne, Tim Farron, Nicky Morgan and Anna Soubry etc.) who are trying to undo Brexit, by Pat Condell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdG57lgHFaA

In just 4 days, it's had over 175,000 viewers and attracted nearly 4,000 comments.

A good watch for any 'Brexiteer' members and guests   

'

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 05.04.17 8:11

Thanks for posting Tony.   I had seen that great vid. before but I remember being rather annoyed at the remoaners labelling the brexiteers ignorant and stupid etc.   Who do they think they are?  People are entitled to disagree with them without having insults hurled at them.  

Sad thing is they are still so up their own backsides they really believe that they can stop Brexit.   Dream on.   All yesterdays men and so many positives been reported since about Brexit they are making themselves appear very bitter still.

That guy really gave it to them.   A wonderful thing free speech, long may it prevail.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow on 05.04.17 10:11

I am pretty angry that I wasn't allowed to vote because I have lived in France too long. That would have been fair enough if Brexit didn't affect people like myself, but we are threatened with losing our residency rights.    As it happens I would have voted to leave, not for myself but for my family back in the UK, but I'm not sure how thrilled they will be if I get booted out and land on their doorstep !!!
justagrannynow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.04.17 10:31

@justagrannynow wrote:I am pretty angry that I wasn't allowed to vote because I have lived in France too long. That would have been fair enough if Brexit didn't affect people like myself, but we are threatened with losing our residency rights.    As it happens I would have voted to leave, not for myself but for my family back in the UK, but I'm not sure how thrilled they will be if I get booted out and land on their doorstep !!!
Months ago, Theresa May said publicly to the European Union and to all its member countries, more than once:

"Let's agree now to maintain the residency and citizenship rights of ex-pats in the UK and all other EU countries" (or words to that effect). 

The European Union has so far point blank refused to agree or even to discus the subject.

Therefore the blame for any uncertainty on this issue lies 100% with the EU

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieC on 05.04.17 10:57

Oh isn't hindsight a wonderful thing?

I was 100% leave until a month before the vote. My son made an impassioned plea to me that changed my mind to vote remain. As a recent graduate in a European language he needs the UK to be inside the EU. With a European girlfriend it now throws a huge obstacle in their way as to how they're going to live and where they live post Brexit. 

Hindsight makes me extremely angry at BOTH sides for the total pack of lies and utter sh*t they spouted as fact throughout the entire campaign. Then the idiot who got us into this mess goes and resigns. You couldn't make it up.

I was always of the opinion that being in Europe meant we should have been fully in. Euro, the lot. Stting on the sidelines dipping our toes in was never going to work.

So now we're leaving, I'm unhappy about it but that's how democracy works and I accept that. I just hope Mrs May can make a better job of it than her predecessor.
JulieC

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.04.17 11:00

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@justagrannynow wrote:I am pretty angry that I wasn't allowed to vote because I have lived in France too long. That would have been fair enough if Brexit didn't affect people like myself, but we are threatened with losing our residency rights.    As it happens I would have voted to leave, not for myself but for my family back in the UK, but I'm not sure how thrilled they will be if I get booted out and land on their doorstep !!!
Months ago, Theresa May said publicly to the European Union and to all its member countries, more than once:

"Let's agree now to maintain the residency and citizenship rights of ex-pats in the UK and all other EU countries" (or words to that effect). 

The European Union has so far point blank refused to agree or even to discus the subject.

As a large proportion of British expats are positive economic migrants I doubt they'll be kicked out from failing economies.

The negotiations will begin.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow on 05.04.17 16:00

@aquila wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

As a large proportion of British expats are positive economic migrants I doubt they'll be kicked out from failing economies.

The negotiations will begin.
Aquila, I wouldn't like to tell the French they have a failing economy, even if it is true  big grin . Same with the Italians. It's why I would have voted to leave as Brussels imposes terrible sanctions on some countries while turning a blind eye to others. I love Europe but the bureaucrats in Brussels are ruining it, IMO.
justagrannynow

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.04.17 16:00

EU will fail eventually.  Too much unrest among too many people.   Loads of people want to do the same as us and kick the greedy gits  butts in order to rule themselves.

Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.04.17 0:38

It ain't over till the fat lady sings! 

Or in the words of good old quirky Harold 'mac and pipe' Wilson - "a week is a long time in politics".

smilie

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam S on 07.04.17 15:53

Yes. Voting to leave is the right thing to do.
Sam S

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.04.17 15:57

The usual smuggies on QT last night.  They just cannot let it go, but some of the audience members were great. 

Tim Fallon OMG, shut him up please.

Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by GordonGarner on 05.05.17 8:26

The problem with the EU vote last year was that the body of people who represented leave, were not a body of people with any power to see it through ( Farage ) then having 'won' ,Boris steps aside. It was like a political party winning an election and then dissolving. The guy with the power (Cameron) didnt want to carry through something he didnt like , so he resigned and now we have Mrs May to lead us through it ( and she campaigned for Remain) . You couldnt make it up !
You now have a choice between Tories who will use the abscence of EU laws to erode peoples protections especially in the workplace ( and more austerity) or vote in the Loony left, who will open our doors to the other half of the planet who dont already live here and bankrupt the country.
GordonGarner

http://GordonGarner65@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 05.05.17 8:58

You now have a choice between Tories who will use the abscence of EU laws to erode peoples protections especially in the workplace ( and more austerity) or vote in the Loony left, who will open our doors to the other half of the planet who dont already live here and bankrupt the country.
Crap isn't it.

I'm voting UKIP - a complete waste where I live as it's a Labour evening, noon and night.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 05.05.17 9:06

It's going to be a Tory landslide because people want Brexit at any cost.

Expect more cuts and tax rises and massive sums to be repaid to EU because we do not have any politican who is prepared to just walk away and tell them all to stuff it where the sun don't shine.

They are still not listening to the people but once Brexit is out of the way the people will turn again if they don't start seeing benefits.   Blair was popular for many years but look at him now.

Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Re;In Hindsight?

Post by willowthewisp on 05.05.17 17:29

Hi Plebgate,thanks for you post,Tax rises,cuts in expenditure and massive sums to be repaid to the European Union,Brexit,No Politician's able to stand up against these proposals?
People may laugh at what I am about to say!
Since 23 June 2016 Referendum vote and before the vote in the UK!
Barack O'Bama quote"Back of the Cue" if voting to leave the EU on Trade with the USA?
UK voted to leave EU.
Barack O'Bama's candidate lost to one Donald Trump(Drain the Swamp)?
Donald Trump accepted as 46 POTUS,January 2017.
I never knew or had reservations of some sort of New World Order,Bilderberg group co-hercing,influencing World Political events.  I just thought along the lines that people are taught of Governments being elected to Office to Govern the people by the choices they had made,via elections?
now I know that not every thing on the Internet is"True or fake news" this method is used to cause confusion to the voters on how they Elect their Leaders? Fact is on a lower percentage turn out of voters it is easier for certain candidates to Win Election to Office!
America it seems is the"Muscle flexing"at the moment,seemingly having some unknown quantity powers of persuasion to Control World events,bombing in Syria, threats to Korea,China,Somalia, Indonesia,Afghanistan,to name a few? 
The American people have been duped by Donald Trump,just take a look at his"Cronies"put in place to,All of the Top positions in his departments,"fill the swamp"?
Once again the Republican's are spending Billions of dollars on Armoury to aspire to any new conflicts,whilst cutting back on spending to the most needy in America?
Donald Trump is the New George Bush Jnr,with links to Organisations,that have"Bank Rolled his empire"using it as a means to put through a convoluted,wash,Spin,dry process slush fund machine,then come out smelling of Roses,dating back to 1960's?
Take a look at where the Newest Trump Plaza's are being opened and where certain"insurgents" need to be Overthrown so that they can become part of the"Democratic Free World"?
Since the Brexit Referendum.
Donald Trump has reinforced his belief of NATO in Europe,he just now has to get them to pay up?
European Leaders seem more Confident of the European Union Not collapsing ,since the Netherland vote against Gert Vilders?
Macron is Expected to replace President Hollande as the next French President of France?
Mrs Merkel seems to be not losing in her Re-Election campaign?
will the UK be allowed to leave the European Union,but persuaded to return to"Sheep Fold"with the rest of the Lambs?
New World Order,Bilderberg Empire of cohorts Governing the masses,We'll let you out to Graze,when the grass is Ripe,Ba,Ba?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.05.17 9:38

Thanks for that WTW.  Another thought provoking post.  STill thinking.   yes

Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Banksy on Brexit

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.05.17 18:03

@willowthewisp wrote:Barack Obama quote "Back of the Queue" if voting to leave the EU, on trade with the USA?

UK voted to leave the EU...

Banksy on Brexit

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.05.17 20:31

The French just voted for more mass immigration.

Well they deserve what's coming.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by GordonGarner on 07.05.17 20:33

Yes they have.Im surprised and disapointed.
GordonGarner

http://GordonGarner65@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.05.17 23:58

@BlueBag wrote:The French just voted for more mass immigration...
AND they voted for more 'globalisation'...Macron, whom no one had ever heard of until a year ago, was surprisingly explicit to the electorate in preaching the 'benefits' of globalisation.

There are some very interesting YouTube vids out there saying some very concerning things about Macron, basically that he has been rocketed from nowhere to President by his banker friends and other senior political and media figures - a sort of establishment cabal that has ruthlessly promoted this unknown and strange man from nowhere to the pinnacle of power in France.

It is suggested that this cabal 'controls' him. He is described as 'charismatic and 'persuasive' - characteristics normally associated with second-hand car or snake oil salesmen, and other assorted con-men.

It is not dissimilar to the sudden and dramatic rise of Tony Blair in 1994-7, who gave us the Iraq war and all that followed from it.  

Quie extraordinary...

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/