The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted in Brexit?

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted?

79% 79% 
[ 165 ]
20% 20% 
[ 41 ]
1% 1% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 210

Re: In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted in Brexit?

Post by roy rovers on 11.12.16 23:26

https://www.crowdjustice.org/case/brexit-for-the-100/

Crowd funded case to go to Irish courts. Anyone care to pledge?
roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 05.01.17 7:43

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4089086/Blair-s-10-war-chest-fight-against-populism-Former-PM-winds-secretive-company-start-new-organisation-battle-against-Britain-leaving-EU.html

big grin labour are already on dodgy ground with the voters.  Who does Blair think he is? I really think Corbyn should tell him to do one PDQ.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
:roll:

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 05.01.17 8:04

Blair thinks he is the new Henry Kissinger.

He's perfect for it.

Ticks all the boxes.

Evil and War Criminal are just some of the boxes.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;Brexit,Tony Blair

Post by willowthewisp on 05.01.17 12:29

Just as in Ireland when they voted against a EU proposal,the Referendum will be a classic EU mastery of deception of wearing down the Electorate on numerous re-voting techniques,until they have the right result for them,the"Elites,Clique Club"where they wilfully use other peoples funds for there own"Ideology"agenda?
This is about how to control the masses via,"New World Order"mantra from Gordon Brown,Tony Blair,George W Bush,Europe,the United States of Europe,aka 50 States in the USA,controlled by Washington,by CIA,FBI and Congress,but not for the good of the"Common people"Health Care Policy?
Tony Blair and his cohorts are part of the Bilderberg clan,merely carrying out their orders on behalf of the"Puppet Masters"with there hidden agendas in order to control the masses,be that by economic ways or by waging Wars,but they won't be doing any fighting that's for the disillusioned who think it's for the "Common Goodness of an Equal Society"being masked by covert methods,to create Fear. George Orwell 1984?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 06.01.17 18:38

Jamie Oliver closes 6 restaurants... company CEO blames Brexit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38528547

Complete and utter rubbish seeing as nothing has changed since Brexit and we are still in the EU with all the same rules and will be for at least another 2 or 3 years (or more).

Pathetic.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 07.01.17 10:27

When restaurateurs close a number of outlets because of non-profitability or impending bankruptcy it is always bad publicity which threatens the remaining outlets. Oliver has closed unsuccessful restaurants in the past and only had himself to blame then. I agree with Buebag entirely. It strikes me the brexit blame game is an ideal cover falling covers!

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 07.01.17 11:12

Is this blackmail?

The reason why we MUST leave the EU:

Tory donor threatens to stop funding over Brexit plans.

"A major Tory donor has threatened to stop funding the party if Theresa May plans to remove the UK from the "critical" single market after Brexit".  Sir Andrew Cook, who has given more than £1.2m to the party, told BBC Radio 4 that ending single market access was "chronic and dangerous" to the economy.

"It is very difficult to make a political donation to a party when, although I support it ideologically, I do not believe that my interests and my ideology are ad idem with the principal Brexiteers," he said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38540813

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.01.17 11:41

...Sir Andrew Cook...

His past donations already acknowledged.

Anyway...

Political Activities[edit]

Andrew Cook is a major Conservative Party supporter and donor. Since restoring his Company to 100% family control in 2004, he has been able to donate substantially and frequently to the Party. To date, his donations total in the region of £2.5 million.[17][18][19] He was also the principal funder of the ‘Conservatives IN’ referendum campaign and donated in excess of £300,000 to it

Big shock.
What's in it for him.

This made me laugh....

Philanthropic Activities[edit]

Andrew Cook is a significant charitable donor. His recent donations include £1.5 million[15] to Corpus Christi College, Cambridge, of which his son, William, is an alumnus; £300,000 to University College, London, of which Andrew himself is an alumnus; and £250,000 to the South Yorkshire Community Foundation.[16] Aside from these significant financial donations, Andrew Cook also makes annual donations totalling approximately £50,000 to various children, homeless, medical and welfare charities, including the Centre for Social Justice. He also donates his time to assist in person at homeless shelters during the Christmas period from time to time.

Most of it to University charities... you know... those Universities where the rich send their kids.
Homeless shelters at Christmas.... arrrr...... Tories do that... make sure everyone knows as well.... a form of "virtual signalling" (a new phrase I learnt today).
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Andrew Cook-Brexit

Post by willowthewisp on 07.01.17 12:56

Interesting to note his family business interests,"Rail,Energy,Defence"so on that basis,could his"Companies" be relying on certain funds made available via European Union improvement projects,a bit like David Cameron's inlaw's receiving grants for Wind Turbines built on his Land from the UK Government? bignono

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.01.17 12:26

Court rules against government on Brexit

Parliament must vote on whether the government can start Brexit, the Supreme Court rules

8 minutes ago

http://www.bbc.com/news/politics

'Round and round he mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel....'

What an insidious position Prime Minister May finds herself in.  She can extol the virtues of Brexit and march forth resolute with claims that every Brexiteer wants to hear - knowing full well she's not in control anyway!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 24.01.17 12:27

Government lose Brexit ruling.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-38723261

What a shock.

Not.

Article 50 is not going to be triggered in March.

I suspect the Government knew this.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; in hind sight.

Post by willowthewisp on 24.01.17 12:33

Teflon Tony and his cronies will be rejoicing this moment along with Peter(Crab)Mandelson and their Elite chums!?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 24.01.17 12:37

If they don't trigger Article 50 I will join any march on Parliament.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 24.01.17 13:21

It will be interesting to see how MPs for constituencies that voted for Brexit will vote

Here is a link to remind us how different parts of the country voted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36616028

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 25.01.17 8:10

Demands by MPs for a white paper now detailing the Government Brexit plans.

Delay...

Then they have a vote on the white paper....

They reject it, they are not happy (not against Brexit you understand, just the plans, Lord they wouldn't want to usurp the will of the people, they just want what is best)....

Delay....

Delay....

Delay....

Mass protest has to ensue.

Of course the left will turn out at the same time and professional agitators.

Hopefully the EU collapses in the meantime.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 25.01.17 11:34

The people's voice means absolute squat, it's a complete farce.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 25.01.17 12:20

I am coming to the conclusion that they genuinely didn't expect to lose the referendum.

You always think they control events (they mostly do) and the leave win happened for some reason best known to the PTB.

But I think they thought it was in the bag - the fix was in (Idiot Boris picked to lead the leavers, Jo Cox and possibly some voting fraud) - it just wasn't big enough.

Cameron ran away from the mess immediately - a sure sign this wasn't supposed to happen, he had no plan for an actual leave vote.

Now they are fixing it.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;In hind sight?

Post by willowthewisp on 25.01.17 13:12

Hi Bluebag,oily Dave will have a new role within NATO at the tax payers expense,remember UN 273 Dave,you know the one you voted for in the "Arab Spring"moment created by a special collective group of chums,CIA as a means to overthrow Elected Leaders who are not on board with their way of thinking?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.01.17 14:26

@BlueBag wrote:If they don't trigger Article 50 I will join any march on Parliament.
You wont be alone I would guess.

Lib. dems now saying that there should be a second referendum in two years to say whether the people agree with the terms of leaving.

Are these people for real?   I reckon even more voters will vote leave in two years time if the immigration issue hasn't been dealt with.

Terri May cannot afford to let this lot beat her and her government.  She will be toast if she does and I would hazard a guess that she aint gonna let power slip from her now after all these years of wanting to be PM, as reported in the news that from a teenager she had her eyes set on the top job. 

Lib. dem peers (100 of them) yes 100 of them will oppose us leaving at the end of the two years one of them stated yesterday.   Well all Terri May has to do is flood the Lords with her cronies in the next two years and see them off.   If cons win the next election and I believe they will if they bring about Brexit, reduce the total number in the Lords and make sure they are mostly lib dems.   Simples.   For sure they wont get rid of the system as there are too many milking it.

I heard so many journos yesterday saying that the Supreme Court decision was the right decision and that is what is so great about UK, anyone can take their case to the Highest Court in the land.

Errr get real you plonkers, that should be - anyone who has loadsa money because if you haven't then you get dumped on.   Journos keeping in as per.    aaaagghhhh.

Brexit and a greatly reduced House of Lords.    Perfick.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.01.17 14:30

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Bluebag,oily Dave will have a new role within NATO at the tax payers expense,remember UN 273 Dave,you know the one you voted for in the "Arab Spring"moment created by a special collective group of chums,CIA as a means to overthrow Elected Leaders who are not on board with their way of thinking?
Camerun now has a top job with the Alzheimer's society announced last night on the news.    I didn't hear mention of a salary.   I wonder if the Blair admirer is doing it for nothing?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; in hind sight.

Post by willowthewisp on 26.01.17 14:40

@plebgate wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Bluebag,oily Dave will have a new role within NATO at the tax payers expense,remember UN 273 Dave,you know the one you voted for in the "Arab Spring"moment created by a special collective group of chums,CIA as a means to overthrow Elected Leaders who are not on board with their way of thinking?
Camerun now has a top job with the Alzheimer's society announced last night on the news.    I didn't hear mention of a salary.   I wonder if the Blair admirer is doing it for nothing?
Hi plebgate,David Cameron and cohorts,do not undertake positions that in some way has no "Benefits"that is useful for future Employment prospects?
Mr Cameron will no doubt have connections to big"Pharma"people who no doubt can only prosper their industry,with lucrative thoughts on a new pill to reverse"Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia" through a privatised NHS model,which is increasing on a massive scale,so people will have to try and find a cure for this type of illness?  The NHS cannot cope with long term stay patients,aka Mrs Thatcher,New Care Homes,paid for by the "Patients" by forcing them to sell their homes for a Long term in these residential Homes,once funded by National Insurance payments,which Mrs T cut when in Parliament?
So the"New Home Owner"is subsidising the UK Governments long term Health plan for decades to come?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.01.17 23:21

UK Independence Party heading for victory in Stoke Central By-Election and odds-on favourites with the bookies:

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/stoke-on-trent-central-by-election/winning-party

Latest growth figures for the last quarter higher than expected at 0.6% for the quarter

Unemployment going down and down

Jeremy Corbyn - with some spine, and respect for the referendum vote, ordering his MPs to support triggering Article 50

Exports up and imports down due to 15% fall in the value of the £ - so balance of payments improving - and good for tourism   

Record number of cars built in Britain last year - over 1.7 million

Stock market FTSE index currently at 7,200 - about 15% higher than before the Brexit vote

Average earnings increased by 2.7% last year, higher than for ages

Business confidence UP - C.B.I.

All looking very promising - and showing up Cameron, Osborne and all the globalist organisations like the IMF as the liars they undoubtedly were pre the Brexit vote.

DIARY DATE - Friday 23 June 2017 - BRITISH INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 28.01.17 23:21

@willowthewisp wrote:
@plebgate wrote:
Hi plebgate,David Cameron and cohorts,do not undertake positions that in some way has no "Benefits"that is useful for future Employment prospects?
Mr Cameron will no doubt have connections to big"Pharma"people who no doubt can only prosper their industry,with lucrative thoughts on a new pill to reverse"Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia" through a privatised NHS model,which is increasing on a massive scale,so people will have to try and find a cure for this type of illness?  The NHS cannot cope with long term stay patients,aka Mrs Thatcher,New Care Homes,paid for by the "Patients" by forcing them to sell their homes for a Long term in these residential Homes,once funded by National Insurance payments,which Mrs T cut when in Parliament?
So the"New Home Owner"is subsidising the UK Governments long term Health plan for decades to come?
another good post WTW.  

The New Home Owner subsiding the UK Goverments long term health plan and not able to leave their children the home which is why many struggled to keep up the mortgage payments  - so their child/children would have a better life than they did.

No way do these people want ours to have even a sniff of the sort of lifestyle they lead.  Keep  em working til they drop Eh even when they are 70.

Things certainly need to change.  Ordering people to work until they are 70.  Ridiculous.

Never mind they will be in the HOL claiming hundreds of pounds just for turning up and making sure their stomachs are full with subsidised lunch and wine.  Good life if one can get it tally ho.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.02.17 18:18

Is anyone following the farce at Westminister?

Torpedoes are away.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.02.17 20:22

Brexit rebellion avoided after 'meaningful vote' offer

18 minutes ago

The government has seen off an attempt to add conditions to its Brexit bill as a Conservative rebellion was avoided.

MPs rejected a bid by Labour's Chris Leslie to force the government to consult Parliament on the deal struck with the EU before it is finalised.

It came after ministers pledged that a "meaningful" vote would be offered.

Labour and some Tories had pushed for MPs to have a decisive say on the final terms, but the 326 to 293 vote means the bill remains unchanged.

MPs are still debating other elements of the draft legislation, which will authorise the prime minister to formally begin Brexit negotiations under Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty.

Read on..

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38895007

Stagnant pond life.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum