The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted in Brexit?

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted?

81% 81% 
[ 140 ]
17% 17% 
[ 30 ]
2% 2% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 173

Re: In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted in Brexit?

Post by plebgate on 02.12.16 15:05

I wouldn't trust any of them.   Brexit means brexit - yeah but on their terms it seems.

What has Terri May actually done for any of us since becoming PM?  Yeah that's right she keeps her mouth shut because she can as there is no opposition breathing down her neck.

The rest of the EU countries are watching.   Many of the people of Europe want out and if they wont let us get out then there will be mass demonstrations I believe.

The England football supporters made their feelings perfectly clear at the Euros.   They chanted that they would vote to get out and they did.  If they and others like them are not listened to then people will take to the streets especially as the plonkers in charge have said that we need more people coming in to take our jobs.

They really are taking the Rise here.   Their jobs wont be taken and they will continue to give themselves massive wage hikes.    It's about keeping us all down and it always will be.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.12.16 15:23

@plebgate wrote:
The rest of the EU countries are watching.   Many of the people of Europe want out and if they wont let us get out then there will be mass demonstrations I believe.
I agree with that sentiment 100%.  Problems is, demonstrations never have any positive effect other than the participants letting off steam, so to speak.

The powers within Europe, as with the rest of the world,  have the whip hand  - always have always will.  We, the populace, are but sheep being led to the slaughter house.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 02.12.16 15:29

Yep the Brits are being led like lambs to the slaughter every which way and this has always been the case, but the French don't mess about once they take to the streets neither do the Italians and Greeks.   It is going to get very interesting if TPTB don't listen.  Very interesting indeed me thinks.

Europe is finished and the Euro will crash.   I cannot understand why the Remoaners want to keep us in and will do everything in their power to do so.   If they want to sink let them but keep us out of it.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.12.16 17:56

@plebgate wrote:I cannot understand why the Remoaners want to keep us in and will do everything in their power to do so.  
@ plebgate   Because, quite simply, they subscribe to this great principle, enunciated by the first-ever Director-General of the UN's World Health Organisation, Brock Chisholm - one of the world's most prominent-ever globalists - and planner of the New World Order and the coming One World Government:

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 02.12.16 20:23

Absolutely 100% correct Tony.

There is no room for individuals in the new world order.

It's a horrifying prospect, it's the ultimate communism.

That is what most of our world leaders are working towards.

They never told us, they never asked us.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.12.16 21:56

@BlueBag wrote:Absolutely 100% correct Tony.

There is no room for individuals in the new world order.

It's a horrifying prospect, it's the ultimate communism.

That is what most of our world leaders are working towards.

They never told us, they never asked us.
The New World Order is most certainly working towards a political union.

And the European Union is one great big building block in all of those plans.

For a country as important as the U.K. to withdraw from their project is a severe blow to them - and here's where I agree with you; their forces, both on the continent, and here in our own country, will try every possible trick in the book to keep us in.

Where I disagree with you is that I believe that if we make our voices heard, despite the hostile forces in the TV media trying to drown out our voices, we CAN get out of this thing, and become a free and independent nation once more.

But as well as a world political union beginning to build, so is a parallel move to usher in a one world religious union. 

The Pope advanced this cause significantly with his 90-second, very carefully crafted and scripted video New Year message, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6FfTxwTX34

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 03.12.16 7:03

I agree, we need to keep fighting.

It's not a lost cause, it's just the odds are VERY stacked against us.

The NWO sees China as a model I think.

No one allowed to rock the boat there.

All for the "greater good" of course,
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 03.12.16 11:12

The judges and the people: Next week, 11 unaccountable individuals will consider a case that could thwart the will of the majority on Brexit. The Mail makes no apology for revealing their views - and many have links to Europe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3995754/The-judges-people-week-11-unaccountable-individuals-consider-case-help-thwart-majority-Brexit-Mail-makes-no-apology-revealing-views-links-Europe.html

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.12.16 16:29

Thank you @ sallypelt for posting that highly informative article from the Daily Mail.

Here, if my scanning and uploading skills are in good order, is the latest issue of an occasional eurosceptic publication which has been going since the 1990s, and helped to keep us all going in the dark days years ago when many of us hoping for a BREXIT never thought we were going to get it.

Brian Mooney, who heads a small outfit called 'New Alliance', runs it - and anyone can get it sent  direct to them by e-mail, here: info@newalliance.org.uk

It's usually a combination of helpful snippets and a healthy dose of calm optimism.

Here goes (click to full size if you find the print too small to read):

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 05.12.16 10:36

These Luvvies (even the retired one) will be debating, today,  whether the British government can trigger Article 50 or it will need the approval of Parliament. Now if that IS the case, and our MPs will have to vote, it will be VERY interesting to see how MPs from LEAVE constituencies will vote.

Whatever one says about politics, it certainly cannot be called boring.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Re; in Hindsight happy with the way you voted

Post by willowthewisp on 05.12.16 10:40

@sallypelt wrote:
These Lovies (even the retired one) will be debating, today,  whether the British government can trigger Article 50 or it will need the approval of Parliament. Now if that IS the case, and our MPs will have to vote, it will be VERY interesting to see how MPs from LEAVE constituencies will vote.

You couldn't make it a"Bakers Dozen" could you sallypelt?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 05.12.16 10:54

@willowthewisp wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
These Luvvies(even the retired one) will be debating, today,  whether the British government can trigger Article 50 or it will need the approval of Parliament. Now if that IS the case, and our MPs will have to vote, it will be VERY interesting to see how MPs from LEAVE constituencies will vote.

You couldn't make it a"Bakers Dozen" could you sallypelt?

No wish too big, willow titter

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 05.12.16 11:36

We have this little darling (a model, hedge fund owner and, to cap it all, a foreigner) to thank for this predicament.  She is said to be sharp witted and acid-tongued.

Of course, since declaring our country `multicultural` (who did this?), Britain doesn`t stand much chance of achieving anything in terms of nationhood when globalism has been the trend.
Richard IV

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 05.12.16 12:06

I imagine she does very well financially from Britain remaining in the EU.

In June 2016, in the aftermath of the United Kingdom European Union membership referendum, Miller privately hired the City law firm Mishcon de Reya.[7] Along with London-based Spanish hairdresser Deir Dos Santos and the People's Challenge group, founded by Grahame Pigney,www.bbc.com.2Fnews.2Fuk-politics-37861888-3" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[3] she challenged the authority of the British government over the implementation of Brexit and its power to invoke Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union, arguing that the Parliament had a say in the matter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Miller

A spanish hairdresser?

Graheme Pigney lives in France.

Who the hell are these people?
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 05.12.16 12:14

Ah... the hand of George Soros is here.

Of course.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 05.12.16 12:21

watch it live as it unfolds:

lhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-37976580

An extract from the above link:

On 23 June, the UK public voted to leave the European Union by a margin of 51.9% to 48.1%. More than 33 million people voted in the referendum.
Whatever the court decides, it will not invalidate the referendum result or halt the Brexit process.
Should the government lose the case, it is expected to ask MPs and peers to give it permission to activate Article 50, either through legislation or a motion - which could be fast-tracked through Parliament.  
Given that nearly all Conservatives and many Labour MPs have said they will vote for this, it should pass easily. The situation in the Lords - where there are hundreds of crossbenchers - is less predictable but it would still be a major shock and something of a constitutional crisis if they voted against it.
This week's case is also unlikely to have a major impact on the terms of UK exit. That will be decided in detailed negotiations over the next few years.
But what is at stake is who has the right to initiate the Brexit process - the government or Parliament - and in more general terms a question of where the will of the people, as expressed by the referendum result, resides. In this respect, the decision of the Supreme Court could have a major impact on wider relations between the executive and legislature in future and their respective powers.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 05.12.16 14:56

@BlueBag wrote:Ah... the hand of George Soros is here.

Of course.
From UKIP Daily -

But, who is the main betrayer in all this? Let’s start with that woman in the video on the Telegraph live feed, Gina Miller, the anti-Brexit campaigner who is leading the campaign against the government, is most definitely a traitor to the British people.
“It appears this woman is a George Soros sock puppet.The True and Fair Foundation run by Gina Miller has a trusteeship. That trusteeship is with the ‘Philanthropy impact’, it says ‘Inspiring philanthropy and social investment across borders, sectors and causes’. Guess who runs ‘Philanthropy impact’?Yes, you got it: George Soros. True and Fair Ms Miller, this clearly shows the connection to Philanthropy impact.”
We all know that George Soros is a traitor to the whole civilized human race with his anti-nationalistic desires, campaigns and subversions. "
http://www.ukipdaily.com/betrayal-can-ukip/
Richard IV

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.12.16 15:05

Supreme Court hears government appeal over Brexit powers

1 hour ago

Allowing ministers to trigger Brexit was Parliament's "clear expectation" when it agreed to an EU referendum, the Supreme Court has been told.
Attorney General Jeremy Wright said the government would be making "lawful" use of "fundamental" powers by triggering Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty.
He was speaking at a legal hearing into whether Parliament's consent was needed before Brexit negotiations begin.
The High Court ruled in October that MPs did need to give the go ahead.

The government is appealing against that decision, with the hearing expected to last four days and a verdict due in January.

Read on..

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38200115

rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb[size=10] rhubarb......[/size]

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 05.12.16 21:50

Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 06.12.16 12:05

It's official - delays are now a recognized criteria to enable Brexit..

Brexit: EU negotiator says 'time's short' for reaching deal

6 minutes ago

The UK will have to reach a Brexit deal by October 2018, according to the EU's chief negotiator for Brexit.

Read on..

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38221140

Deal?  Negotiate?  Why these words in the particular context.  The populace nearly six months ago voted to leave the EU - it really is that simple, why the need for deals and negotiations.  Out is out full stop!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 06.12.16 12:53

We can do deals anytime before or after we leave.

We have more freedom after.

We have decided to leave.

So leave - trigger article 50.

The two things are separate.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.12.16 18:31

More hurdles from globalists.

Supreme Court Brexit case told Scotland should get say on Brexit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38234846

Scotland already had a say. 

They did vote in the referendum.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 07.12.16 21:49

MPs back government's Brexit timetable

Labour's motion and the government's amendment both passed easily
MPs have voted to back the government's plan to start formal talks on Brexit by the end of March next year.
They also supported a Labour motion calling for Parliament to "properly scrutinise" the government in its proposals for leaving the EU.
The votes followed a compromise between Labour and the Conservatives, who had argued over the questions to be put.
The House of Commons' decisions are not binding on ministers.

MPs backed Labour's motion, saying the government should publish a plan and it was "Parliament's responsibility to properly scrutinise the government" over Brexit, by 448 votes to 75 - a margin of 373.

This followed another vote over the government's amendment to the motion, which added the proviso that its timetable for triggering Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty, getting formal talks with the EU under way, should be respected.
MPs backed this by 461 votes to 89 - a margin of 372.

Analysis - Alex Forsyth, BBC political correspondent
Within minutes of the vote, one dedicated Brexiteer had labelled it an historic moment. Iain Duncan Smith said for the first time the majority of parliamentarians had voted to leave the EU.
Technically MPs have only backed the government's plan to start the process of leaving by the end of March next year. Nonetheless it is a statement of Parliament's intent.
Some have accused pro-Remain MPs of wanting to backtrack on Brexit, but tonight's result shows most parliamentarians are willing to respect the result of the referendum.
Instead the arguments are over exactly what Brexit will mean and the extent to which Parliament will have a say in shaping that.
In that respect, both the government and the opposition will claim victory over tonight's result: Labour for getting the government to agree to publish a Brexit plan of sorts which will be subject to scrutiny, ministers for getting MPs' backing for their timetable.
This was not a binding vote, but for both sides it counts. With further parliamentary skirmishes inevitable, positioning and political power play are vital - especially when the stakes are so high.

After Labour proposed its motion, Prime Minister Theresa May had reportedly faced a rebellion by up to 40 Conservative MPs.
So, on Tuesday she offered to support it, in return for the Labour leadership backing a compromise government amendment to support the Brexit timetable.
During Wednesday's debate, Labour's shadow Brexit secretary Sir Keir Starmer said the government had refused "on every occasion" to give details of its plans, saying information about its negotiating stance was important because it "sets the scene" for Brexit.
He said there must not be "a situation where the government seeks a vote in a vacuum, or produces a late, vague plan".
But Brexit Secretary David Davis responded: "The simple fact is that the mandate (in June's referendum) was to leave the European Union - full stop. We need to keep that in mind when we are going through that process."
He added: "This is a negotiation; it's not a policy statement. And, therefore, where you are aiming for may not be the exact place you end up."
The government's amendment was opposed by 23 Labour MPs and one Conservative - former chancellor Ken Clarke.
Five Liberal Democrat MPs, three Plaid Cymru MPs and 51 SNP MPs also voted against it.
And Labour's motion was opposed by nine of its own MPs:

• Rushanara Ali
  • Ben Bradshaw
  • Jim Dowd
  • Paul Farrelly
  • Mike Gapes
  • David Lammy
  • Tulip Siddiq
  • Catherine West
  • Daniel Zeichner

Ms Siddiq, Ms West and Mr Zeichner all serve in party leader Jeremy Corbyn's frontbench team.
The government's Brexit timetable means the UK will leave the EU in 2019, with negotiations lasting up to two years.
In June's referendum, UK voters backed leaving the EU by 51.9% to 48.1%.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38243500

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 07.12.16 22:30

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 08.12.16 8:07

We'll see.

Fat lady is not singing yet.

I don't think we're finished act 1 yet.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum