The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

THE JO COX MURDER & THE EU REFERENDUM

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THE JO COX MURDER & THE EU REFERENDUM

Post by Copodenieve on 24.03.17 12:29

We who live in this area are well aware of this kind of problem here. This case in particular has been kept fairly quiet and I remember sometime last year that there was big news about this case but it was buried with some other less important news, but I can't remember much about it now.
I'm trying to be very diplomatic about the situation, but whilst Jo Cox seemed to be a lovely person judging by comments from friends of mine who knew her, the general feeling here was that too much was being done to cover up this kind of horrendous crime which is not isolated by no means to this article above and there seems to be too much work focused on helping the Asian community whilst the white community feels neglected. Hence the animosity and apparent racism. I say apparent because, I am not racist at all but any comments or complaints against the problems of the Asian community is taken as being racist.
People here are at their limits.

Edited to add: Tracy Brabin who is carrying on the work of Jo cox is not very well liked by the majority IMO.
Copodenieve

Back to top Go down

Jo Cox Murder and EU Referendum

Post by willowthewisp on 24.03.17 12:58

@Copodenieve wrote:We who live in this area are well aware of this kind of problem here. This case in particular has been kept fairly quiet and I remember sometime last year that there was big news about this case but it was buried with some other less important news, but I can't remember much about it now.
I'm trying to be very diplomatic about the situation, but whilst Jo Cox seemed to be a lovely person judging by comments from friends of mine who knew her, the general feeling here was that too much was being done to cover up this kind of horrendous crime which is not isolated by no means to this article above and there seems to be too much work focused on helping the Asian community whilst the white community feels neglected. Hence the animosity and apparent racism. I say apparent because, I am not racist at all but any comments or complaints against the problems of the Asian community is taken as being racist.

Edited to add: Tracy Brabin who is carrying on the work of Jo cox is not very well liked by the majority IMO.

Hi Copodenieve, I do know about the situation in the Yorkshire area with regard to tensions in different communities on race relations,but this is not just  within the UK?
Some people state there was a plan in existence throughout Europe,where all Races were to be joined through harmonious relationships and the people would be of different Ethnicities and where they had come from was not to be of"Importance"to them!?
The geniuses forgot to think that"People are individuals" and can think for themselves,not to be led a pack mentality like sheep,which are animals not Humans?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Re: THE JO COX MURDER & THE EU REFERENDUM

Post by Copodenieve on 24.03.17 13:22

@willowthewisp wrote:
@Copodenieve wrote:We who live in this area are well aware of this kind of problem here. This case in particular has been kept fairly quiet and I remember sometime last year that there was big news about this case but it was buried with some other less important news, but I can't remember much about it now.

Hi Copodenieve, I do know about the situation in the Yorkshire area with regard to tensions in different communities on race relations,but this is not just  within the UK?
Some people state there was a plan in existence throughout Europe,where all Races were to be joined through harmonious relationships and the people would be of different Ethnicities and where they had come from was not to be of"Importance"to them!?
The geniuses forgot to think that"People are individuals" and can think for themselves,not to be led a pack mentality like sheep,which are animals not Humans?
Hello Willowthewisp, thank you, that's interesting. However, having lived in Spain for over 30 years, personally, I wouldn't have any problem at all living with people from any other European country. Indeed, I lived in a tourist area where my neighbours were French, German, Italian, Swedish.... we all got on fabulously and thoroughly enjoyed learning each others cultures. Neither do I have a problem with learning about Asian culture or making friends with the nice ones as long as they want to learn my culture too. I find them quite interesting, but they can be rather overbearing and tend to impose themselves on you, when we English are not used to that and find it quite stressful. I think that the problem actually lies with the Authorities and not the Asians themselves. It's generally felt that they are given priority and criminal offenses by the Asians seem to be overlooked and given less importance. This is the main cause of the animosity IMO. For example, the council offers huge grants to the Asian community to teach us their culture, their dancing, their beliefs, their language etc. But what you do not see in this area is an attempt to teach the Asians OUR culture. Well,maybe that's not exactly true, they are given free English lessons.
Copodenieve

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum