The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


Bones of missing toddler found in boxes in mum’s garden shed 11 years after he "vanished off the face of the Earth"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bones of missing toddler found in boxes in mum’s garden shed 11 years after he "vanished off the face of the Earth"

Post by Jill Havern on 04.06.16 9:43

Bones of missing toddler found in boxes in mum’s garden shed 11 years after he "vanished off the face of the Earth"


THE remains of a young boy have been found in a garden shed.
Mum-of-six Victoria Gayle, 31, was under arrest last night on suspicion of murder after the grim find.
It comes a year after her 16-month-old daughter died after apparently swallowing a battery.



 Grim find . . . the garden  David New  

Cops will want to investigate the role of social workers amid fears of a Baby P-style tragedy.
Ms Gayle was initially arrested with her foster carer mum Margaret, 50, on Monday.
Both were freed on bail but arrested again on Wednesday after detectives from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command swooped on the council property where Ms Gayle had been living with three of her children, after a tip-off.
Margaret’s partner John Stockwell, 52, was also held.
The remains were in boxes, “like a Russian doll”, in a shed at the council house in West Hendon, North London.
But they are thought to have been moved from elsewhere.





She and her mother initially spoke to detectives and were then released before a full-scale search was launched leading to the discovery of the boy’s skeleton.
The dead boy is understood to have been born in Barnet in 2004.
But he “vanished off the face of the Earth” and had not been seen for at least 11 years.
A post-mortem exam on Thursday was unable to find the cause of the boy’s death.
Further tests are due.
Ms Gayle could be charged with preventing the lawful burial of a body pending the outcome of police inquiries


Next-door neighbour Margaret Medrek, 39, said: “We are shocked.

“This is normally a very quiet area and suddenly it was swarming with police.
“They seem like a normal family.
“We’ve never heard any screaming or anything.”
A Met spokesman said: “All three remain in custody at a north London police station pending further enquiries.
Forensic officers and sniffer dogs were today searching the semi-detached house.
avatar
Jill Havern


Posts : 11648
Reputation : 5593
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bones of missing toddler found in boxes in mum’s garden shed 11 years after he "vanished off the face of the Earth"

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.06.16 9:59

I wonder if cadaver and blood dogs were called in when the toddler was first reported missing?

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14903
Reputation : 2996
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bones of missing toddler found in boxes in mum’s garden shed 11 years after he "vanished off the face of the Earth"

Post by MayMuse on 04.06.16 11:32

@Tony Bennett wrote:I wonder if cadaver and blood dogs were called in when the toddler was first reported missing?
http://www.gethampshire.co.uk/news/local-news/two-and-a-half-hour-search-missing-tot-5364340

I was thinking the same thing as it appears it is the 'usual' action to take as proved by the search for a missing tot found safe and well as per the above link. 
The 'dogs' are evidently used and relied upon  in far more scenarios than reported IMO

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

Posts : 2033
Reputation : 1399
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bones of missing toddler found in boxes in mum’s garden shed 11 years after he "vanished off the face of the Earth"

Post by Doug D on 04.06.16 12:05

Met’s statement from yesterday evening, not naming names. The Sun had no such difficulties at midnight. Also nothing about the 'battery swallowing' in the statement, just a 'death'.
 
Investigation launched into disappearance of baby
 
 Jun 03, 2016 17:54 BST
 
Detectives investigating the disappearance of a baby born in Barnet in 2004, who has not been seen for more than 11 years, have arrested three people in connection with their investigation.
 
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC) launched the investigation at the request of officers from Barnet and the Child Abuse Investigation Team following a case review into the death of another child at an address in Barnet in 2015.
 
At 07:00hrs on Monday, 30 May, detectives attended an address in Fryent Crescent, West Hendon.
 
A 50-year-old woman [A] was arrested on suspicion of murder. Enquiries were carried out and a 31-year-old woman [B] was arrested in Luton, Bedfordshire, also on suspicion of murder.
 
Both were taken to a south London police station and were bailed to a date in mid-July.
 
During a search at the address on Tuesday, 31 May, human remains, believed to be that of a child were found.
 
On Wednesday, 1 June, detectives re-arrested [A] and [B] on suspicion of preventing a lawful and decent burial as well as arresting a 52-year-old man [C] for the same offence.
 
The 50-year-old woman [A] and 52-year-old man [C] were bailed pending further enquires to a date in mid-July.
 
The 31-year-old woman [B] currently remains in custody pending further enquiries.
A special post-mortem examination took place at Great Ormond Street Hospital on Thursday, 2 June, and the cause of death could not be determined. Further tests will be undertaken and this could take a number of weeks.
 
We will not speculate on the identity of the child until all further tests have concluded.
 
Given the circumstances which led to the launch of this investigation officers from the Directorate of Professional Standards (DPS) have been informed. A referral to the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) has been made.
 
Detectives continue to investigate and are liaising with partner agencies.
The investigation is being led by Detective Chief Inspector Noel McHugh from the Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC). The Incident Room can be contacted on 020 8785 8099.
 
http://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/metpoliceuk/news/investigation-launched-into-disappearance-of-baby-167624

Doug D

Posts : 2575
Reputation : 911
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bones of missing toddler found in boxes in mum’s garden shed 11 years after he "vanished off the face of the Earth"

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 04.06.16 14:40

@Tony Bennett wrote:I wonder if cadaver and blood dogs were called in when the toddler was first reported missing?
Why on earth would they, we all know how "notoriously unreliable" they are :P

____________________
avatar
BarryTheHatchet

Posts : 187
Reputation : 256
Join date : 2016-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bones of missing toddler found in boxes in mum’s garden shed 11 years after he "vanished off the face of the Earth"

Post by worriedmum on 04.06.16 15:18

@BarryTheHatchet wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:I wonder if cadaver and blood dogs were called in when the toddler was first reported missing?
Why on earth would they, we all know how "notoriously unreliable" they are :P
quite
avatar
worriedmum

Posts : 1865
Reputation : 457
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bones of missing toddler found in boxes in mum’s garden shed 11 years after he "vanished off the face of the Earth"

Post by Doug D on 12.06.16 20:34

Woman charged with preventing a lawful burial
 
Jun 11, 2016 22:20 BST
 
Detectives investigating the disappearance of a baby born in Barnet in 2004, who has not been seen for more than 11 years, have charged a woman in connection with their investigation
 
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC) launched the investigation at the request of officers from Barnet and the Child Abuse Investigation Team following a case review into the death of another child at an address in Barnet in 2015.
 
At 07:00hrs on 30 May, detectives attended an address in Fryent Crescent, West Hendon.
 
A 50-year-old woman [A] was arrested on suspicion of murder. Enquiries were carried out and a 31-year-old woman was arrested in Luton, Bedfordshire, also on suspicion of murder.
 
Both were taken to a south London police station and were bailed to a date in mid-July.
 
During a search at the address on 31 May, human remains, believed to be that of a child were found. A search of the property in Fryent Crescent continues.
 
On 1 June, detectives re-arrested [A] and on suspicion of preventing a lawful and decent burial as well as arresting a 52-year-old man [C] for the same offence.
 
The 50-year-old woman [A] and 52-year-old man [C] were bailed pending further enquires to a date in mid-July.
 
On Saturday, 11, June, the 31-year-old woman [b] was charged with preventing a lawful and decent burial and perverting the course of justice. She will appear in custody at Wimbledon Magistrates' Court on Monday, 13 June.
 
A special post-mortem examination took place at Great Ormond Street Hospital on 2 June, and the cause of death could not be determined. Further tests will be undertaken and this could take a number of weeks.
 
We will not speculate on the identity of the child until all further tests have concluded.
 
Given the circumstances which led to the launch of this investigation officers from the Directorate of Professional Standards (DPS) have been informed. A referral to the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) has been made.
 
Detectives continue to investigate and are liaising with partner agencies.
The investigation is being led by Detective Chief Inspector Noel McHugh from the Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC). The Incident Room can be contacted on 020 8785 8099.
 
http://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/metpoliceuk/news/woman-charged-with-preventing-a-lawful-burial-168826
   
 
[/b]

Doug D

Posts : 2575
Reputation : 911
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum