The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

A further insight into the character of SONIA POULTON - Sonia Poulton vs Jon Stevenson - Her hysterical reaction and lies in response to a plea for the right of reply

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A further insight into the character of SONIA POULTON - Sonia Poulton vs Jon Stevenson - Her hysterical reaction and lies in response to a plea for the right of reply

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.12.15 19:04

Giving this a separate thread to ensure the widest possible readership.

The prime issue on this Opening Post is whether Sonia Poulton is a truthful person and whether or not, on cases such as Madeleine McCann and Hollie Greig, she brings us truth, or lies.

The blog below was written in April 2014 - just six months before October 2014 when Sonia Poulton and her assistant and cameraman Dave Eden promised that a documentary about Brenda Leyland 'should be ready within weeks'.

I have written before of how Sonia Poulton has grossly misled those interested in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann by successively interviewing, without challenge, on David Icke's 'People's Voice' TV, three people who served only to misinform viewers; respectively:

Stephen D. Birch
Michael Shrimpton and
Rosalinda Hutton.

One other major blunder she made whilst at 'People's TV' was to give another unchallenged platform to the fraudster Robert Green, who misled so many people, over many years, into believing the cunning hoax perpetrated by the mother of Anne Greig - namely that her seriously mentally handicapped daughter Hollie had been serially abused by up to 31 high-ranking paedophiles over a period o f 14 years between the ages of 6 to 20.

For anyone who takes the trouble to read the research and analysis put out by Jon Stevenson and Maggie Shaw of the Hollie Greig Hoax group,  there can be not a trace of doubt that Anne Greig made up these wicked claims and that Robert Green aided and abetted her. Moreover, Green fully deserved his two prison terms for delberately naming and shaming many wholly innocent people. One of them, Mrs Sylvia Major, is a member of CMOMM and was forced to give up her long-running hairdressing business as a result of Green circulating his poisonous and libelous accusations in the streets around where she lived.

With that short background, I will now let Sonia Poulton and Jon Stevenson speak for themselves, as per Jon Stevenson's blog:        
http://victimsagainsthoaxes.co.uk/sonia-poulton-accusations-and-allegations/

The sheer wickedness that Poulton reveals in this exchange is very evident:

==============================================================   

SONIA POULTON – ACCUSATIONS AND ALLEGATIONS.

on 1st April 2014 in Sonia Poulton

SONIA POULTON ACCUSES ME OF CYBER STALKING.

Before we take a look at Sonia’s allegations let’s remind people of the facts.

Sonia Poulton interviewed Robert Green live on The People’s Voice after we sent her detailed information on the Hollie Greig Campaign.

Sonia agreed that we could have a “right of reply” but after being sacked or walking out on The People’s Voice she refused and said she needed another platform.

She also ignored our request for a recorded Skype conversation and refused the opportunity to talk to one of those directly involved in this campaign. In our opinion, those are not the actions of a reputable journalist or one with integrity.

However, as always we are willing to talk to Sonia or meet with her at her convenience.

Here is Sonia’s post on her Facebook page.

“I am going to start naming and shaming people who cyber stalk me. I am no longer prepared to take their abuse without smoking these vile little critters out.

Here’s the first one. This man is called Jon Stevenson. He is part of the Hollie Greig Hoax Group. He has stalked me – calls, blogs, writing vile messages on my You Tubes, tweeting me, sending me facebook threats, reporting me to OFCOM – because I dared to interview anti-child abuse campaigner Robert Green….Jon Stevenson claims that it is because of me that Robert Green is currently in prison. It’s not true. 

Robert Green is currently in prison because there are some bloody iffy people who have not even allowed the man bail because he dared to question the Scottish authorities about an alleged paedophile ring. Robert Green sends me several letters a week. I support him asking questions. I have never said anyone was guilty of anything but if a child (now an adult) says she was abused then people MUST BE INTERVIEWED. It’s basic stuff. If you wish to support Robert his prison details are: Robert Green, HMP Perth, 3 Edinburgh Road, Perth, PH2 8AJ. PN125799.

So back to Jon Stevenson. I am putting up this status as a warning to him. Stop stalking me Stevenson. I have your picture now and you can’t keep hiding behind anonymous avatars for ever. Let that be a warning to any of the other people who think they can libel and smear me without me saying ENOUGH! I will expose you. And then I will find out why you truly feel the need to attack me. You don’t scare me. If haters really had courage they wouldn’t feel the need to be anonymous. Let’s see how brave they are now. P.S. If people don’t like this approach you know where the un-friend button is. Perhaps if you were subject to this onslaught you might feel the need to react in the same way too. 

Happy Tuesday All. I am standing up and being counted.  x”

JON STEVENSON'S REPLY

Dearest Sonia,

Please enjoy a more recent picture of me:

It’s true that at the beginning of our campaign to vindicate those wrongly accused we used anonymity as protection not only for ourselves but also for our families from some of the pretty nasty individuals involved in this campaign.

However, that was a long time ago now and there is no longer any need for anonymity. My identity and my picture has been in circulation for over a year now so the picture you are painting is a false one Sonia.

Now, let’s look at your allegations in detail.

“Calls” 

There were no “call(s)” Sonia, there was one call. I called you on your mobile phone to discuss the interview you did with Robert Green.

I got as far as introducing myself and that was it. YOU, launched into a torrent of words and didn’t even stop to catch your breath before slamming the phone down.

I didn’t get chance to explain the call was being recorded Sonia but if you like, and with your permission, I can post the conversation on our website?

After the call you showed your disdain by commenting how dare I call you on your private number. The number is freely available on your website Sonia – if you didn’t know.

“blogs”

I presume you mean this website – which is here to vindicate those wrongly accused of being paedophiles and the children accused of being victims of a paedophile ring consisting of high ranking individuals in the Scottish Judiciary  – allegations made by Robert Green, Anne Greig and Brian Gerrish. 

As you are a supporter of the campaign and of Robert Green, we have every right to comment on anything you do to promote this campaign of hate. As you are a broadcast journalist we also have the right to comment on anything you publish, and point out your errors as in your article in the Express Newspaper dated March 2nd 2014.

“writing vile messages on my You Tubes”

Those messages are there for everyone to see (unless you have removed them) and I stand by every one of them. They are hard questions indeed but in the context of what we are dealing with nothing more than what you would expect (and what you are no stranger to Sonia). 

However, it has been noted that one of your supporters Sonia has made a fake profile of myself and has attempted to infiltrate other blogs and forums who support our campaign. We have evidence of such on a forum that supports an investigation into the Madeleine McCann case, and on the blog “order of truth” There you will see someone posing as “js42uk” which is a signature I have used many times in the past but that person is not me. Therefore, it is not beyond the realms of possibility that you have received abusive messages from someone posing as me. Some of the remaining supporters of the Hollie Greig campaign are very devious indeed, not to mention mentally unbalanced.

“tweeting me”  All methods of communication were attempted because you never replied to our early messages.

We sent you a number of emails containing a great deal of information on the Hollie Greig Campaign before your interview with Robert Green but you never responded. When it became apparent you supported Robert Green and the campaign, again you took offence when faced with difficult questions and statements.

“sending me facebook threats”  I have published our Facebook message conversation for everyone to see Sonia.

I have no idea what you are talking about and in fact after a strained start at the beginning of the conversation, we were conversing quite cordially before you decided to once again publicly support Robert Green. If you are going to continue to support and promote this campaign then we have every right to defend those innocent accused – and we will.

“reporting me to OFCOM”   Indeed – Which I admitted to you quite a while ago now. Robert Green is under certain conditions and he broke some of those conditions in your interview.

This is why he is now in jail and why he will again be prosecuted. All will become clear at his trial but for now that is all I can say on the matter. Please don’t feel offended Sonia, you’re not special, and you are not being singled out – we report EVERYTHING posted by EVERYONE to the proper authorities including the likes of The UK Column,  Brian Gerrish and Belinda McKenzie that we feel is defamatory. It takes time to build proper cases with verifiable evidence – we’re getting there.

"Robert Green is currently in prison because there are some bloody iffy people who have not even allowed the man bail because he dared to question the Scottish authorities about an alleged paedophile ring.”

Once again Sonia, such misappropriation of the truth.

That is NOT the reason Robert is in jail. He broke a harassment order when he appeared on your show. There is no evidence in the Hollie Greig campaign and you have never answered any questions we have put to you.

Here are a few to jog your memory:

Why did the forensic medical evidence show no signs of abuse?

How did Hollie name people that actually don’t exist?

How do you explain Robert saying “The majority of abuse happened in the home of the Sheriff’s sister” when the Sheriff has no sister?

How do you explain the children Robert named as victims making public statements saying they were never abused?

I don’t believe you have looked at any of the evidence Sonia in detail – and your feeble excuse that you are only supporting Robert asking questions simply won’t do. If you saw the evidence, and looked at it objectively instead of perhaps looking for a sensational headline, then I have no doubt you would not be supporting Robert Green in anything.

I completely refute any accusation of “stalking” – and there is no evidence of such. As long as you continue to support and promote Robert Green and the Hollie Greig campaign we will comment on any information you publicise.

It’s somewhat ironic that a journalist such as yourself, who is courting public attention and asking for money is complaining about being questioned.

I will end by repeating that I/we are more than willing to meet and/or talk with you Sonia and go through the evidence – you know that has always been the case, as it has for all the campaigners including The UK Column, Brian Gerrish, Robert Green and Anne Greig.

Kind regards

Jon Stevenson

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A further insight into the character of SONIA POULTON - Sonia Poulton vs Jon Stevenson - Her hysterical reaction and lies in response to a plea for the right of reply

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 23.12.15 20:10

Thank you for posting this Tony. It's shocking.

Having met Jon all I can say is that he is a very decent person, and cares deeply about injustices towards innocent people, especially children, and follows a career that would be put at risk if any of Sonia's allegations were true.
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: A further insight into the character of SONIA POULTON - Sonia Poulton vs Jon Stevenson - Her hysterical reaction and lies in response to a plea for the right of reply

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.12.15 23:06

@hogwash wrote:Why is Sonia Poulton asking for money?
A good question.

The answer is that soon after Sonia Poulton and David Icke had a blazing row and Poulton was sacked from the 'People's Voice' TV, the People's Voice TV folded anyway.

Poulton then set up a new blog called IIRC 'Sonia Poulton News'. This was sort of going to be the trailblazing 'New People's Voice' or summat, and was going to promote the real troof, be all 'edgy' and 'real' and all that. And people were hungry for an alternative news service and were very disappointed that People's TV folded. She said that if people gave her ENOUGH MONEY, then she would be able to set up a really good alternative news service.

AND PEOPLE BELIEVED her false promises. They gave her a lot of money. And what happened? The promised news service never materialised.

I appreciate that some members here do not welcome what they see as an unfair personal attack on another person. But the point is, she purports to know a lot about the Madeleine McCann case and for 14 months has been promising a documentary on it.

Her previous track record must therefore be examined. And there can be no better illustration of what an enemy of the truth she can be than this vicious and untruthful attack on someone (Jon Stevenson) who has quietly researched the truth of the Hollie Greig case and simply wanted to answer the lies told about the Hollie Greig case by Robert Green on Sonia Poulton's People's TV show.

++++++++++++++++++

P.S.    And right on cue tonight comes this response on Twitter from the maker of the As-Yet-Untold You-Know-What:

Oddityfinder ‏@ oddityfinder Dec 22
@SoniaPoulton  Hi Sonia, when can we expect the M, McCann video, am eagerly waiting to see it:)
0 retweets 0 likes

Sonia Poulton
‏@ SoniaPoulton
@ oddityfinder As you might expect we have faced legal challenges. All in hand. Daren't say more on here as enemies twist it TY for asking.

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum