The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Global Warming, Climate talks in France 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Global Warming, Climate talks in France 2015

Post by willowthewisp on 07.12.15 11:25

So here we have over two hundred leaders of various countries fly around the world to France to discuss the climate challenge the human race face?
We see different Countries dispersing bullets and bombs administered from aeroplanes in civil war conflicts from within the Middle East and beyond, obliterating the oil fields leaving blazing infernos?
We see Countries sending rockets into space on seemingly in an endless fashion to be first in exploration situations?
We see flights daily from various international airports transporting masses of people to have "Face to Face talks" on deals that could be done be electronic visual communications and then claim expenses for the trip?
All of these flights and rockets are throwing tonnes of pollution into the atmosphere and aeroplanes off loading excess fuel aswell?
Now we have the richest Countries laying down rule and regulations to the poorest countries in their emerging markets to cut down on fossil fuel productions in order to save the "Universe we all live in" but have not polluted to the same extent?
The polluters cannot face "Carbon Taxes" retrospectively on their earned profits as there is no way they can estimate the amount of pollution that has been done to the Environment?
Here in the UK and around the world cameras are capturing the true extent of "Global Warming" that is affecting the daily lives of ordinary people with storms and floods to the environment causing millions of pounds worth of damage, yet the politicians from around the World still meet up to explore new markets of weapons of mass destruction to obliterate "Human Life"?
What a numb ***ked world we exist in the power of Greatness by the few?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Warming, Climate talks in France 2015

Post by BlueBag on 07.12.15 11:30

There has been no global warming for the last 17 years.

That is a fact.

Embarrassing for the scammers.

It was hotter in the medieval warm period and there was no problem.

Climate changes - it always has and always will.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Global Warming,Climate talks in France 2015

Post by willowthewisp on 07.12.15 11:49

@BlueBag wrote:There has been no global warming for the last 17 years.

That is a fact.

Hi Bluebag,I am no expert with regard to "Global Warming and climate change",but if the Human race keeps expanding and building on Green belt land, there will not be enough land to provide food to feed the amount of people world wide?
We see the inequality in life today in various continents with people leaving their home lands and wanting to have a better life in Europe or Western Countries in a quest for Utopia?
Sorry if this sounds sexist,Man kind(Wo) are responsible for this craving of having an excess amount of wealth, when the one true thing everyone wants is to have "good health" and a reasonable standard of living, not everyone wants to be millionnaires?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.15 12:15

@BlueBag wrote:There has been no global warming for the last 17 years.

That is a fact.

If someone just had the balls to call it world pollution then we'd all know the truth. Pollution of our air quality, pollution of our oceans and rivers, pollution of our lands, pollution of cutting down endless amounts of trees and denying animals the right to live in natural habitats. What else can be said? It's pollution. Major businesses pollute. Lil' old joe public paying 5 pence for a carrier bag and the endless plastic recycling bins that householders have to contend with is nonsense. STOP all the needless packaging would be a good start but oh dear, the packaging increases daily as does the writing on each bottle/can/jar we buy - as consumers we have no choice but to buy our foodstuffs in this way. The European Union depends heavily on 'climate change'.

It's just pollution and yet we are being lied to on a monumental scale by people who make billions off the back of what was formally hawked as global warming and has now morphed into climate change. Since the late 1990's kids' television programmes in UK were hellbent on promoting global warming. When I went to school it was 'Keep Britain Tidy' and we used to buy sweets from jars in a sweet shop that were weighed and came in a paper bag which you did NOT drop on the floor. Nowadays, everything comes in mega-sized packaging and you are given a huge plastic bin to house your packaging.

China belches out incredible pollution. The USA are huge pollutants. I recall going to Tokyo and from the airport I passed Tokyo Disney - and I could only just make it out through the whole outlook which was very grey and murky. I was brought up in UK and for the first few years of my life it was in Birmingham where the smoke-filled chimneys bellowed out pollution. Fog was the norm - pea soup fog is no exaggeration. Coal was used to light our fires, our chimneys weren't always swept and we suffered from bronchial and asthmatic conditions - we even had special schools for asthmatic children because our environment was polluted.

What's changed? Consumer guilt has been introduced. We've been lied and lied to about fuel emissions in our cars. More and more packaging is introduced and not controlled.

Sorry, my very simple rant is (almost) over. It's bin day here today. I can't tell you how much unwanted plastic packaging I've thrown out - packaging that I have no choice about receiving.

Climate change? I think not. It's pollution imo and no-one is going to admit the lie.

Just my opinion of course.

ETA: Whilst everyone is being bullshitted by some mythical 'paperless' environment, let me tell you that the use of paper has increased along with its toxic inks. You might be offered some minute benefit for not receiving your bank statements/utility bills in paper form but note how much paper you are sent by them to offer you some great deal or other or to tell you about the changes to their terms and conditions - and then stick that paper into your huge plastic recycling bin and feel like a good citizen that you did your bit for the environment/global warming/climate change/save the planet.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.12.15 12:45

Pollution is a local problem and can be solved locally by nations.

They are not interested.

They want a global problem and a global solution.

They spent a lot of money paying researchers to find a global problem.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.15 12:53

@BlueBag wrote:Pollution is a local problem and can be solved locally by nations.

They are not interested.

They want a global problem and a global solution.

They spent a lot of money paying researchers to find a global problem.
Read it and weep.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 12.12.15 20:51

BBC "Have Your Say" (if we let you) remove comments on latest Climate Change (non) deal shock!

Well they were a bit disbelieving and negative.

(I would link to it but they removed it)
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 13.12.15 9:26

Here's what I don't get.

They still bang on about Global Warming... even though there has been no significant warming for the last 17 years.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/09/07/global-warming-pause-extends-to-17-years-11-months/
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbeagle on 13.12.15 15:50

@BlueBag wrote:Here's what I don't get.

They still bang on about Global Warming... even though there has been no significant warming for the last 17 years.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/09/07/global-warming-pause-extends-to-17-years-11-months/

Yeah, not matter how many predictions the AGW crowd make that are incorrect people still seem to believe.

More hurricanes, wrong.

Arctic Ice gone by 2015 - wrong (and let's not mention the record high Antarctic sea ice last year)

Temps to increase - wrong

Children won't know what snow is - wrong

It's actually really hard to find a single prediction from climate science that has come true, which is of course a major tenant of science, a testable theory.

cbeagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.12.15 23:24

Just an excuse to fleece us yet again.  In 10 years time no doubt we will be told it was all wrong, just like other scare stories in the past.  Rolls eyes YET AGAIN.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Global Warming, Climate change

Post by willowthewisp on 27.12.15 14:34

First and foremost may I offer my sympathies to the people and their homes that have been affected by the large amount of rainfall which has fallen over the past few months in Cumbria region.
Now whatever it is that has brought this torrent amount of water to the UK, it is not related to the present climate change conditions we have seen around the world?
Now we can see which regions are clearly affected by the flooding of homes and surrounding areas in the specific flooded towns, why the engineers and architects cannot commission the excavation to construct underground run off caverns reinforced with concrete, which then can be covered by layers of soil so that crop areas could be grown above ground level, so that it is not affecting the landscape of these areas in the long term. Surely this must be more cost effective than consistently having to pay out insurance claims losses or ineffective water barriers.  Note to the Environment Minister, water comes downwards, not the reverse, was King Canute one of your earliest advisers?  
Or is the Environment Minister having a dream solution to the Northern effected areas, "We''ll Frack our way out of the problem" so when the gas has gone, we have created a natural solution for the excess water to run off into, geniuses?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 27.12.15 19:05

Billions given to EU, billions given in foreign aid, billions wasted in NHS and other government run departments because there seems to be a mighty number of cronies given posts who don't seem to be able to actually manage anything.    It goes on and on and on, but the people who provide all these billions are left to suffer time and again because the people elected to serve them have done more or less absolutely NOTHING for them for years.     I am very heartily disappointed in most things occuring in Britain at the moment.  

Where's the next Winston?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Climate change

Post by willowthewisp on 28.12.15 12:26

@plebgate wrote:Billions given to EU, billions given in foreign aid, billions wasted in NHS and other government run departments because there seems to be a mighty number of cronies given posts who don't seem to be able to actually manage anything.    It goes on and on and on, but the people who provide all these billions are left to suffer time and again because the people elected to serve them have done more or less absolutely NOTHING for them for years.     I am very heartily disappointed in most things occuring in Britain at the moment.  

Where he(Winston) always was in his underground bunker safe with bottles of brandy and boxes of cigars at the ready, whilst the real people where clearing up after the bombing raids, Winston Churchill had early knowledge from covert sources of what was happening to the "Jewish people" by Hitler, but chose to not bomb the railway lines taking them to the concentration camps, as the bombing may kill innocent people, but it was alright for them to be gassed or worked to death?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash on 28.12.15 18:32

Why are people being carried on rescuers backs when the water is only ankle deep?

She's even got knee-high wellies on!
hogwash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 29.12.15 22:04

@willowthewisp wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Billions given to EU, billions given in foreign aid, billions wasted in NHS and other government run departments because there seems to be a mighty number of cronies given posts who don't seem to be able to actually manage anything.    It goes on and on and on, but the people who provide all these billions are left to suffer time and again because the people elected to serve them have done more or less absolutely NOTHING for them for years.     I am very heartily disappointed in most things occuring in Britain at the moment.  

Where he(Winston) always was in his underground bunker safe with bottles of brandy and boxes of cigars at the ready, whilst the real people where clearing up after the bombing raids, Winston Churchill had early knowledge from covert sources of what was happening to the "Jewish people" by Hitler, but chose to not bomb the railway lines taking them to the concentration camps, as the bombing may kill innocent people, but it was alright for them to be gassed or worked to death?
Well they're all the same, but at least he did save the Brits and stood alone.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 29.12.15 22:06

@hogwash wrote:

Why are people being carried on rescuers backs when the water is only ankle deep?

exactly what I thought, but oh hang on a minute, we don't know what hazards might be lurking beneath.   lol.

Don't want anybody suing because they weren't given a piggy back even though she looks quite a bit younger than her rescuer.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.12.15 5:09

@plebgate wrote:
@hogwash wrote:

exactly what I thought, but oh hang on a minute, we don't know what hazards might be lurking beneath.   lol.

Don't want anybody suing because they weren't given a piggy back even though she looks quite a bit younger than her rescuer.
If you look at that photograph you'll see a rescue operative with a pole testing out the ground underneath the dirty water. This will be to ensure there are no lifted manhole covers/potholes/dangerous places to put a foot for all involved.

The rescue services are trained. Please stop mocking them.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 30.12.15 9:19

Dredging.

Or lack of.

Thanks EU.

Houses built on flood plains.

Farmers building flood barriers to protect their land.

Deforestation.

The water has to go somewhere.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 30.12.15 9:22

@aquila wrote:
@plebgate wrote:
@hogwash wrote:

If you look at that photograph you'll see a rescue operative with a pole testing out the ground underneath the dirty water. This will be to ensure there are no lifted manhole covers/potholes/dangerous places to put a foot for all involved.

He may have his pole out but there is nothing stopping someone young and able bodied from walking along just as the rescuer is.   I will post as I like just as you do.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO SAVE THE PLANET, EVERY LIE HELPS

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.01.16 19:52

WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO SAVE THE PLANET, EVERY LIE HELPS

Fun, and informative video. Worth 6 minutes of your time

http://iceagenow.info/when-youre-trying-to-save-the-planet-every-lie-helps/

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 29.01.16 8:24

Great video Tony.

Highlights the whole scam.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 30.06.16 4:44

Now why do we get this announcement?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36669248

Climate change: UK to set bold emissions target

A world-leading climate change target up to the early 2030s is set to be confirmed by the British government.
Ministers are expected to announce that the UK will cut carbon emissions by 57% by 2032, from 1990 levels.
The announcement will help reassure the investors needed to overhaul the UK's ageing energy system.
The energy industry will be relieved after cuts in renewables subsidies and the vote to leave the EU, which influences so much of the UK's energy.
Energy Secretary Amber Rudd said climate change remained one of the most serious long-term risks to the economy.

Why in the middle of a serious moment in British history do we announce we are going to shackle ourselves more than any other country?

Anyone would think someone has an agenda to destroy us as a nation.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 30.06.16 6:46

Amber Rudd is, imo, another woman who thinks that taking a domineering stance as she did in the Ref. debate convinces people that she is right.   

She aint and hopefully will be toast if Johnson is the next PM.

I hope Boris realises that if he does become PM he can be kicked out if he doesn't stand by his word and the voters will be watching very closely.

It's all very dodgy.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 30.06.16 9:35

@plebgate wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@plebgate wrote:
@hogwash wrote:

He may have his pole out but there is nothing stopping someone young and able bodied from walking along just as the rescuer is.   I will post as I like just as you do.
Giving someone a piggy back while relying on a chum using a pole as a minesweeper is not a failsafe enterprise. Rescuer and rider could both go down a manhole. Sorry, person hole. Then who would you sue?

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 02.07.16 20:45

Oh just noticed I didn't add that I wasn't mocking the rescuers just the jobsworths who make up these rules.

@Mirage I would sue the jobsworths.  titter   Good terms that jobsworths, always makes me titter.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum