The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome back @ The Rooster

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.10.15 22:18

@The Rooster wrote:I am retaining an open mind and will make a judgement call if I see the whole film and not before. After all I can no more see into the future than anyone else! I'm of a similar opinion as Richard IV...

So you are looking forward to Poulton's long-awaited documentary, @ The Rooster? What a shock, you could have knocked me down with a feather.

How is your good friend, Cheshire businessman Brian Kennedy, these days? - the one with the villa near Metodo 3 headquarters in Barcelona?

What have you made of Richard Hall's two documentaries so far, by the way?

Anyway, nice to see you posting here again after a long absence winkwink winkwink

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by The Rooster on 05.10.15 22:35

Mr Halls documentaries are first class I can say that having watched them in their entirety. I am in agreement with many other posters in this regard.

The Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop on 06.10.15 1:54

@comperedna wrote:Nobody should be doorstepping anybody. Anyone who does is two pennies short of a shilling. Does the person concerned not know what happened previously?  People have been threatened with prison for much less (harrassment).

Fairs fair. Sky news felt it was justified and in the public interest to target Brenda, so by their reasoning this is public interest too.
loopzdaloop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 06.10.15 2:30

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Copodenieve wrote:
@lj wrote:
@kinell wrote:Sonia Poulton's press release goes on about how Brenda Leyland was doorstepped then found dead.

So what does she do?

She doorsteps Kate McCann who has been said to have suicidal tendencies.

Well done Sonia, you prize idiot.

We do need a like button here. Great post
I have thought that many a time LJ.

I've added one to the end of everyone's post - although not on your own as you can't 'like' your own post!
It works!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 06.10.15 6:47

In 8 years I have seen all these messianic snake oil costermongers come and go, from the sublime to, well, Birch...
As predicted no MSM was going to get the barge pole out to SP's visual treat-tease which was always ineluctably destined to reside firmly in the Youtube realm.
When you consider who the Robin is to SP's Batman you realise you're witnessing an example of those bent on self-destruction: a guaranteed fail, at best a joke, at worst ammunition for the Red Tops.
I will stick with the excellent Richard Hall's box set for now, which deals with the subject matter, not the author.
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.10.15 11:54

Real doubts being expressed elsewhere about the authenticity of that 10-second clip on Poulton's trailer:

+++++++++++++

QUOTE:

"Go have a look at the clip again. There is no evidence that Kate actually opened the door to Sonia. You see a black screen, a door noise (who says it's the door opening!) and then the next clip is the door already open with Kate partly obscured by the door and Sonia talking to her. I would suggest that Sonia has been doing some crafty editing. If she denies this, then she could quite easily just show the unedited footage to assure us that she hasn't been making use of underhandedly editing tactics...crafty editing?"

UNQUOTE

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton, documentary

Post by willowthewisp on 06.10.15 12:23

Ah well Tony,Sonia get to move her self back to Rupert's Harem of sweet fragrant acts of loveliness dancing in the veils much to his pleasure?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 06.10.15 12:42

The authenticity of this clip is indeed questionable, and given previous form people are understandably sceptical. Time will tell.

The recent outbursts from the 'webmaster' and the Ben Needham row suggests enormous pressure and possible instability in the camp.

The doorstepping of BL was hugely irresponsible, with disastrous consequences. SP's actions (if genuine) are likewise wholly inappropriate. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Is SP being manipulated to achieve a certain outcome that might suit some people, or is she just plain stupid ?
Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 06.10.15 12:51

Wouldn't Kate have gone screaming to the tabloids (and possibly the police) if this visit happened?
Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.10.15 12:53

Trust the pros to make a meal of the clip !

Why would SP circulate a staged clip?  

I don't think it was staged, just a poorly recorded one and badly edited.  

Not acceptable standard for MSM, but does not mean it's fake.

On second thought, maybe Kate's image is deliberately blurred for a reason.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 06.10.15 13:00

SP is appearing quite regularly on the couch on our TV screens pontificating about this and that.
I can't imagine her long awaited documentary will have anything that will damage the 'official' line as it wouldn't sit well, and could ultimately damage her chances of further couch perching.
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.10.15 13:04

@Amy Dean wrote:Wouldn't Kate have gone screaming to the tabloids (and possibly the police) if this visit happened?

What for? and bring unnecessary attention to herself?
Doorstepping is a known trademark of journalists when they want to pose questions in a non conventional set up.

What would Kate say to the tabloids anyway, one silly woman doorstepped me asking me why I didn't answer the 48 questions? How would that look for her?

That would open up a whole can of worms and Brenda Leyland brought into the fray by tabloids and any unimaginable negative can break loose for her.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.10.15 13:05

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:The authenticity of this clip is indeed questionable, and given previous form people are understandably sceptical. Time will tell.

The recent outbursts from the 'webmaster' and the Ben Needham row suggests enormous pressure and possible instability in the camp.

The doorstepping of BL was hugely irresponsible, with disastrous consequences. SP's actions (if genuine) are likewise wholly inappropriate. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Is SP being manipulated to achieve a certain outcome that might suit some people, or is she just plain stupid ?

@Carry On Doctor, I agree with your comment above (bolded).  IMO, related to Amaral's appeal and their efforts to prevent it making the news.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.10.15 13:13

Ladyinred wrote:
@Carrry On Doctor wrote:The authenticity of this clip is indeed questionable, and given previous form people are understandably sceptical. Time will tell.

@Carry On Doctor, I agree with your comment above (bolded).  IMO, related to Amaral's appeal and their efforts to prevent it making the news.

I think the tabloids are manipulating them for a change. Row with Ben Needham embellished by tabloids to sell papers.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.10.15 13:32

@aiyoyo wrote:
I think the tabloids are manipulating them for a change. Row with Ben Needham embellished by tabloids to sell papers.
Not sure about that.
Does this not have all the hallmarks of Mendacious Mitchell ?
They do not "Do" FB and Twitter.
BUT - - - they have shut down their official account

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world what is happening ?

• The Appeal either is or is not happening in Portugal
    A documentary either is or is not going to be released
    A Trailer HAS been released, whatever it does or does not contain.
    The Fund for Dr Amaral has topped 50,000, partly as a result of a lunatic allegedly pro-McCann article
    The code for the Fund has been tampered with so that google can no longer find it, apparently
    Mendacious Mitchell revealed that the McCanns have been taking money OUT of the "Fund" for some other purpose
    Home Office allocated a further £2m, which Must have been as a result of very long and detailed reports on progress to date and likely outcomes
    Grange - Wall SILENT

I think we are seeing a desperate thrashing around.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 06.10.15 13:59

I did a YouTube search using keywords Madeleine McCann About 416,000 results but how many of these results are useless when it comes to the truth only a handful dig deep and put themselves at risk of libel SP might be a part time clown ya never know teaser of course

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; Sonia Poulton

Post by willowthewisp on 06.10.15 14:08

Hi Petermac and friends,
You wonder whether or not they realised what they were about to undertake, when what has been taken down in statements etc, videos, thank you HideHo, just what sort of "Pandora's Box" they were about to open inadvertently, PJ Police, file, documents open to the public after 3 May 2007 in the Madeleine McCann case?
Note how the MSM never criticised the UK Police close involvement of stating to send information/evidence to private organisations and the FSS final reports, months apart, another sleight of hand manipulation of procedures? 
Which way are you going to swing Dave, towards Theresa or fragrant Rebekah, "Operation Grange remit Abduction"?
"What we've got here is a failure to communicate?".

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.10.15 15:28

@PeterMac wrote:
Home Office allocated a further £2m, which Must have been as a result of very long and detailed reports on progress to date and likely outcomes
Grange - Wall SILENT

Quite right.  Grange MUST have shown something of promise to Home Office to justify the continued funding.

I think we are seeing a desperate thrashing around.

Could well be that ! That CM is behind all these for a reason.
But makes no sense to make a silly move as to bring Ben Needham's family into the fray needlessly.
They could have shut down the account on the quiet without preamble.
CM's job is to protect Kate's image and not made the ambassador to MP looked insensitive and heartless. CM's statement is as good as Kate & Gerry making it b/c he's their mouthpiece.

If there should be a public inquiry over a failed Grange investigation, everything in the public domain (mainstream and social stream) could potentially become matter for scrutiny. The FMtwitter must equally be laden with pro-mcs trolls that double standard Mcs did nothing about. Neither had we heard them denouncing pro them trolls.
Could well be they are starting to destroy evidence for that kind of eventuality.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 06.10.15 15:42

Hold up a minute - I've just watched the video again and noticed above the lamps left and right of the door is a green bunch of something one side and a yellow bunch of something  on the other side.  Looks to me like a staged prop to match all the other green and yellow frippery - surely it's not a permanent feature?

Was this visit pre-arranged and the decoration posed for effect or did Poulton Productions place it there before knocking at the door?

Another thing about this 'teaser' I don't like - @ approx. 1 minute, the intro has a creepy likeness to the Jon Corner May 2010 appeal video @ 49 seconds (no doubt being ridiculous but it's the first thing I thought when I watched the teaser)..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghIWyEdEB00

Don't know about a teaser, more of a stop-gap if you ask me - another delay tactic to appease the baying mob.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 06.10.15 15:56

@Verdi wrote:Hold up a minute - I've just watched the video again and noticed above the lamps left and right of the door is a green bunch of something one side and a yellow bunch of something  on the other side.  Looks to me like a staged prop to match all the other green and yellow frippery - surely it's not a permanent feature?

You mean this?
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.10.15 16:13

@Verdi wrote:
Was this visit pre-arranged and the decoration posed for effect or did Poulton Productions place it there before knocking at the door?

How can it be termed "doorstepping" if pre-arranged?
I should hardly think it was pre-arranged.

The burning question is why kate opened the door not mindful who could be outside?
Didn't they assert so publicly that they received death threats and hate mails?
In light of that, you'd think that's reason enough for them to fear for their family and either have CCTV fitted in the premises or at the very least be wary not to open door without a care in the world.

If she can open door with ease without being mindful of the stranger knocks then what does that make of their death threat claim ?  Bogus of course.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash on 06.10.15 16:26

No ribbons in this older photo.

I would have thought the ribbons would have been displayed in the early years when Kate and Gerry were always wearing the good quality wristbands when out and about in the glare of the media as a good marketing ploy. The ribbons wouldn't last very long outside in bad weather, looks to me like they're pristine and placed there for special occasions.
hogwash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames on 06.10.15 21:49

Ribbons there in July 2011 ....

rustyjames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 06.10.15 22:04

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Hold up a minute - I've just watched the video again and noticed above the lamps left and right of the door is a green bunch of something one side and a yellow bunch of something  on the other side.  Looks to me like a staged prop to match all the other green and yellow frippery - surely it's not a permanent feature?

You mean this?
Yes!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum