The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 15 Mm11

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 15 Mm11

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 15 Regist10

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 15 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Verdi 26.10.15 20:29

The troll issue seems to be an overriding factor in many aspects on planet Poulton, none more so than in the case of Madeleine McCann, almost to the point of obsession.  The liaison with Rosalinda Cristobell, Hutton doesn't help her cause one iota if this you tube video is anything to go by [please excuse the poor transcription, the sound is diabolical]..

Sonia Poulton

Tell me some of your unanswered questions.

Rosalinda Hutton

It's something I started delving into and erm.. so many things didn't make sense err.. that you know err starting to concentrate on the behaviour..   but it really is quite odd erm..  eh eh eh I studied psychology for more years than I care to remember .. but err (gurgle) .. nothing sort of adds up ..  it it does and er er yer know it's as if the nation was divided  .. er er er .. as if half was divided .. er er er .. as if half (gurgle gurgle) sort of how dare you ..  and you know .. how cruel of you to that (not clear) grieving parents .. and you know .. you had this ferocious defence around them .. which sort of makes ..  er .. gave birth really to the myth the hater and that (not clear) the pitchforker .. which is err .. a complete myth ..  (not clear) the people that I.. I .. discuss the case with on-line on (not clear) for example or the face book groups.. you know that .. that.. that behaviour simply isn't tolerated .. not by anyone, not by myself or not by the (not clear)..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If this is an example of the 'Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' I suggest some serious editing is in order.  Still I look forward to the final product, although as time passes it seems less and less likely it will ever materialize - indeed I'm beginning to doubt it progressed much beyond October 2014, maybe a sort of phishing exercise?  The vital ingredients of a documentary claiming to expose a previously untold story I expect to be fact, accuracy and compelling interest - the above covers none of these elements.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 28119

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 15 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by snook 26.10.15 20:54

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Couldn't happen to a nicer pair. Hutton in particular considering the way she has accused you, Tony of the most vile things. 
I do suspect she is being egged on by Poulton. Look how she started accusing you of financial impropriety and doing deals with CR. I believe her campaign stepped up considerably since Poulton appeared on the scene.
I have to applaud the member in Jatyk who is going to contact broadcasters about her behaviour.  Ifeel like doing the same myself. She thinks she's untouchable. If she is indeed being investigated and subsequently is charged watch Sky drop her like a hot brick.
It's a Myths member, not a JATYK member:

Re: Off their TROLLeys!
Postby tigerloaf » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:43 pm
Beg pardon, I read it on JATYK. blushing1
snook
snook

Activity : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.10.15 21:25

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So possibly both the leading ladies involved in the much-trumpeted 'Untold Story' are currently under police investigation for making malicious communications.
wow does that mean there might be more delay?

Just thinking aloud -
If "troll hunting" team is involved in the tracing, hacking and tracking of IPs to out people for use in the documentary, there will be serious implications for the maker/s of the "untold story".

IIRC SP said it is legal to track down people (something like that, not verbatim), and that was red flag for me how it can be possible to be legal to track down so called "trolls" and out "them", when even police cannot legitimately trace IPs without first having obtained a court order to order Internet Provider to cooperate.

I think the documentary has bite the dust ......even before it get started...
Cry wolf too often.....
No mainstream will touch it with a barge pole..
Their claim of question of right timing is just wishful thinking, me thinks.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 26.10.15 21:53

Well some of the old folks here know me... I tend to get very passionate about this case so I come here and try to contribute until I can't take it more emotionally, then I'm back again. I can't really believe this soap opera is still going on!!!  pop2
Sorry for the little OT.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.10.15 2:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well some of the old folks here know me... I tend to get very passionate about this case so I come here and try to contribute until I can't take it more emotionally, then I'm back again. I can't really believe this soap opera is still going on!!!  pop2
Sorry for the little OT.
I don't think its a soap opera, more like an Agenda, IMO.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.10.15 7:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well some of the old folks here know me... I tend to get very passionate about this case so I come here and try to contribute until I can't take it more emotionally, then I'm back again. I can't really believe this soap opera is still going on!!!  pop2
Sorry for the little OT.
Some of the members on MMM are more concerned that a couple of links to JATYK and Stop the Myths have been posted here (which, to them, means CMOMM are going to merge with the pro's, therefore CMOMM has an agenda) than they are of the doorstepping of Kate McCann by Sonia Poulton and at least 2 cameramen; Sonia's "Untold" Madeleine documentary that never materialises; Sonia's friendship with the gun-toting Lee Ryan; Sonia's possible association with the 'Troll-hunter' and/or 'Troll Patrol' blogs; possible police investigations of Sonia Poulton and two of her associates (according to TB's post on page 35 of this thread); the Sun article in which Hutton admitted to being a vile troll; and the impending police action of Ms Hutton for calling TB a kiddi-fiddler on twitter and publishing comments on her blog calling TB a paedophile; and police action of Hutton's fellow forum member, Andrew who has admitted on Hutton's blog that he phoned TB several times at night, one of the calls being that he issued a death threat.

And so on.

And we're the one's who've got an agenda to stop the truth coming out?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Meanwhile, CMOMM member, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is about to release his 3rd 'Madeleine' documentary without the need for teaser trailers, fanfares and flutes.

There's a section on this forum dedicated to Richard's work:

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 32524

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 27.10.15 7:53

Gerry had the agenda, remember the white board. Confusion is good he said.
The agenda surrounding Madeleine has been like no other.

The only agenda CMOMM has had is the search for the truth as shown by the excellent research by its members.

MMM has shown backing/agenda for what? Oh yes, those who slur, make threats, etc.

I know the agenda I'd rather follow!
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.10.15 10:09

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Sorry for the little OT.
Some of the members on MMM are more concerned that a couple of links to JATYK and Stop the Myths have been posted here (which, to them, means CMOMM are going to merge with the pro's, therefore CMOMM has an agenda) than they are of the doorstepping of Kate McCann by Sonia Poulton and at least 2 cameramen; Sonia's "Untold" Madeleine documentary that never materialises; Sonia's friendship with the gun-toting Lee Ryan; Sonia's possible association with the 'Troll-hunter' and/or 'Troll Patrol' blogs; possible police investigations of Sonia Poulton and two of her associates (according to TB's post on page 35 of this thread); the Sun article in which Hutton admitted to being a vile troll; and the impending police action of Ms Hutton for calling TB a kiddi-fiddler on twitter and publishing comments on her blog calling TB a paedophile; and police action of Hutton's fellow forum member, Andrew who has admitted on Hutton's blog that he phoned TB several times at night, one of the calls being that he issued a death threat.

And so on.

And we're the one's who've got an agenda to stop the truth coming out?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Meanwhile, CMOMM member, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is about to release his 3rd 'Madeleine' documentary without the need for teaser trailers, fanfares and flutes.

There's a section on this forum dedicated to Richard's work:

Thanks GEC for posting the link to Richard Hall's work, he has done an excellent job with it all.
As far as the ramblings of those at MMM, it is a pity they have to resort to the tactics they do, because it doesn't help their cause at all IMO, whatever that is actually i have no idea? And i certainly don't see any "gloating" on this forum about all the nonsense that has gone on in the name of a missing child. And i'm sure that no one regardless of what forum they post on should have to put up with death threats or being wrongfully labelled a paedophile. Can they not grasp that concept i wonder? It is as it states by law, "Malicious" behaviour and it really needs to stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.10.15 10:22

Not sure if this has been posted before but will put it here

Poulton's Pranks

However there is an aspect of Poulton's heinous prank which leaves one to ponder.

Brenda Leyland was a victim of the McCanns, Brunt, Jim Gamble, Summer's and Swann, the nasty online vigilantes, Clarence Mitchell, and backed financially by Murdoch, in their door stepping of this lady, the wrong accusations which they made against her.  Sky News with a rolling report shown, what was it, every half hour or so?  And Sky also producing, fronted by Martin Brunt, the most vicious and malicious 'Brunt Report' where again this lady Brenda Leyland was attacked by them.   Without question, the actions of these people collectively, with Lorraine Kelly, and Carole Malone adding their nasty tuppenceworth into the mix, was a contributory factor in this lady taking her own life. There is no question that they contributed to the tragedy.

Sonia Poulton, since the time she announced that she had door stepped the McCann home, has appeared on Sky News several times. Being paid for same.  Bizarrely, she comments on subjects (medical conditions included) which she clearly has no expertise.  That said, she like everyone else is entitled to their opinion on any matter.  And Sky are free to pay whomever they wish to comment on whatever they wish whether that person has any knowledge on the subject or not!

To most of us that is strange, but what is more strange, is that Sky the financial backer and producer of the attack on Brenda Leyland, supporter of McCanns, should employ Poulton, when they absolutely must know of her door stepping of the McCann family and her intention to publish that which she did today, the video clip of her doing exactly that!

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 15 Empty Sonia Poulton, documentary

Post by willowthewisp 27.10.15 10:38

Note the one common denominator,Rupert Murdoch and his cohorts from his empire?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4911

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.10.15 10:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Note the one common denominator,Rupert Murdoch and his cohorts from his empire?
Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.10.15 20:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A matter of great interest to Sonia Poulton-watchers will take place on Wednesday (28 October) in Wrexham Magistrates Court, where a long-time friend and associate of Sonia Poulton, Royden James Jones, faces charges under the Malicious Communications Act. There is expected to be a sizeable attendance by some of Jones's many victims, some of whom of course are witnesses in the case.

This is mainly, so I understand, in relation to his conduct in running the 'Troll Hunter' blog, with which Sonia Poulton is reported to be connected. She is alleged Admin on this or a related 'troll-hunting' blog - indeed a screen-shot apparently exists to prove this.

It is widely known that Jones is involved in creating fake accounts in the name of people he was targeting. Associated with Royden James Jones and Sonia Poulton at 'Troll Hunter' is a man called 'Haydon', who appears alongside Poulton and her boyfriend Lee Taylor Ryan and former CMOMM member Ann-Kristine Westwood in a photo of five people who attended Brenda Leyland's inquest.  

It is understood that both Poulton and Haydon are being investigated by police - possibly by two police forces - in connection with alleged breaches of the Malicious Communications Act. This may be partly connected with Poulton and her boyfriend Ryan being connected with the 'Troll Patrol' blog. 

So possibly both the leading ladies involved in the much-trumpeted 'Untold Story' are currently under police investigation for making malicious communications.
I see James Haydon has been welcomed on MMM as mrjnh.

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by snook 27.10.15 20:34

Sits back and watches.
snook
snook

Activity : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash 27.10.15 20:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sits back and watches.
Circling the wagons...?
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 27.10.15 21:18

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It is widely known that Jones is involved in creating fake accounts in the name of people he was targeting. Associated with Royden James Jones and Sonia Poulton at 'Troll Hunter' is a man called 'Haydon', who appears alongside Poulton and her boyfriend Lee Taylor Ryan and former CMOMM member Ann-Kristine Westwood in a photo of five people who attended Brenda Leyland's inquest.  

It is understood that both Poulton and Haydon are being investigated by police - possibly by two police forces - in connection with alleged breaches of the Malicious Communications Act. This may be partly connected with Poulton and her boyfriend Ryan being connected with the 'Troll Patrol' blog. 

So possibly both the leading ladies involved in the much-trumpeted 'Untold Story' are currently under police investigation for making malicious communications.
I think the general character of some (not all) of the posters at MMM when contrasted with those here is becoming ever clearer. Sorry to say it, but along with someone who 'phones me in the dead of night with death threats and another who calls me a paedophile and a cottager (and many other things besides) they will now have the pleasure of the company of James Noel Haydon:  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - another 'Sonia Poulton groupie'.

One day there will be quite a tale to tell about those who formed the MMM forum and some of its leading lights - but that is for another day. Meanwhile the police have now made a link between the two alleged crimes I reported - the common link being the Admin team at MMM which promotes them both

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23971

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.10.15 21:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:One day there will be quite a tale to tell about those who formed the MMM forum and some of its leading lights - but that is for another day. Meanwhile the police have now made a link between the two alleged crimes I reported - the common link being the Admin team at MMM which promotes them both

?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.15 22:41

Que?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 28.10.15 4:58

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It is widely known that Jones is involved in creating fake accounts in the name of people he was targeting. Associated with Royden James Jones and Sonia Poulton at 'Troll Hunter' is a man called 'Haydon', who appears alongside Poulton and her boyfriend Lee Taylor Ryan and former CMOMM member Ann-Kristine Westwood in a photo of five people who attended Brenda Leyland's inquest.  

I think the general character of some (not all) of the posters at MMM when contrasted with those here is becoming ever clearer. Sorry to say it, but along with someone who 'phones me in the dead of night with death threats and another who calls me a paedophile and a cottager (and many other things besides) they will now have the pleasure of the company of James Noel Haydon:  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - another 'Sonia Poulton groupie'.

One day there will be quite a tale to tell about those who formed the MMM forum and some of its leading lights - but that is for another day. Meanwhile the police have now made a link between the two alleged crimes I reported - the common link being the Admin team at MMM which promotes them both
The only thing i see is they have given RH a platform for her hatred of you at that site, and links to her C. Unbound, and her own personal thread there, and her disgusting blog/smear campaign of TB at her site/blog. And woe & betide anyone that tries to question RH about it all, they get shut down immediately, and the thread gets closed down. And still ongoingly they are bashing you there verbally. Certain ones there have never gotten over their intense dislike of you as i see it, and they are still at it.  And there is nothing okay about calling/harrassing someone over the phone in the very early hours of the morning, or at any other time of the day or night issuing death threats. That certain poster should of been banned long ago. But no, they love him and encouraged him to stay, gag! Nor is it okay to falsely label someone a paedophile all over a public forum and allow those type of comments to stand, as RH says she has nothing to hide is unconscionable on her part, and even encourages those sick types of comments by allowing them at her blogsite. They are criminal actions whether MMM forum & RH want to deny it or not, and stick their heads in the sand about it. Just idle chatter, i think not! Talk about Denial.
So yes, the MMM forum have promoted the smear campaign in their own way too, no denying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveP 28.10.15 7:27

Harmless question I have lurked for a couple of weeks but it's a bit like a bear pit so haven't posted prefer Twitter normally but what does all this hostility achieve? Isn't it what TM want shame really as it brings no one nearer to finding provable facts to take the search for MM closer to reality,we all have a theory but no one actually knows for sure so surely anger should be channel led into giving her a voice not each other .
SteveP

Activity : 10

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 15 Empty A campaign of 'denigration' agaisnt CMOMM - chirpyinsect

Post by Tony Bennett 28.10.15 7:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Harmless question I have lurked for a couple of weeks but it's a bit like a bear pit so haven't posted prefer Twitter normally but what does all this hostility achieve? Isn't it what TM want shame really as it brings no one nearer to finding provable facts to take the search for MM closer to reality,we all have a theory but no one actually knows for sure so surely anger should be channel led into giving her a voice not each other .
Agreed.

Why is it that CMOMM enjoys good and peaceful relations with two other long-standing Madeleine discussion forums: Missing Madeleine and Maddie Case Files? So far as I'm aware, neither their members, nor ours, ever says a bad word about each other.

Yet, as 'chirpyinsect' frankly admitted last week, candyfloss has permitted and encouraged a campaign of public 'denigration' of CMOMM ever since that forum began in August last year.

If Admin over there could bring themselves to direct their members that this campaign is over, the hostility towards us that Joss described above would end in a trice.

But it seems they cannot bring themselves to do that.

It may or may not be that their campaign of 'denigration' was intended to destabliise and undermine CMOMM.

But despite a handful of our members leaving to go over there, their campaign has clearly not worked, as all the forum stats are UP on what they were a year ago, with over 100 new members joining us in October alone, for example

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23971

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 28.10.15 7:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Harmless question I have lurked for a couple of weeks but it's a bit like a bear pit so haven't posted prefer Twitter normally but what does all this hostility achieve? Isn't it what TM want shame really as it brings no one nearer to finding provable facts to take the search for MM closer to reality,we all have a theory but no one actually knows for sure so surely anger should be channel led into giving her a voice not each other .
The Twitter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the bear pit IMO.
Other than that I agree that the personality clashes detract from what those wish IF seeking the truth for Madeleine.
Unfortunately there are those whose ego comes first. They resent anyone who gains the respect and praise that they crave. They then seem to set a path to discredit.
There are also those who are not genuine truth seekers. It becomes apparent with time who they are.
Please don't class here as the bear pit.
Members here have carried out remarkable research. Left alone there would not be a problem, however, there are those intent on causing trouble who will attempt to infiltrate the forum with that goal in mind.
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveP 28.10.15 8:01

There is great research here which is why I use it as for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree but I have a few friends there.
i just worry that with all the backbiting the point is lost
SteveP

Activity : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 28.10.15 8:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There is great research here which is why I use it as for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree but I have a few friends there.
i just worry that with all the backbiting the point is lost
I agree the point is lost. That is exactly what those causing the division want.
An overall look at this forum and it is obvious that the main by far is focus on truth for Madeleine, whereas another (I don't need to name) is attacking Tony, other members and CMOMM.
Raises many questions.
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.10.15 9:40

Wise words from hentie in both posts.   I also do not believe that this forum can be a bear pit.   I think the moderation over the last few months has been excellent.

The only negative comments I have read about others on this forum have been on the SP threads.   I do not think even those threads could be described as a bear pit but I do think some of the posts have been unnecessary and ignoring some of the remarks from "the other side" would have been more advisable imo.

However, I think Tony and GEG were right to highlight the disgusting and very wrong name calling and threats to Tony and I think he was right to complain to the police about it.

Also like to say that the research which has been done by people from this site has allowed others to create blogs and post their opinions about the case and not because of any research they themselves have carried out.   Things like that don't go unnoticed.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 28.10.15 9:40

Hi Steve & welcome  I wouldn't say a "bear pit", and the hostility you talk about i don't know if i would call it that either. Well certainly not hostility and infighting between members here anyway. We do all want the truth in the case of Madeleine McCann and ultimately that is what we are here for, to see Justice done for her.
But i think when a member or members here are ridiculed & threatened, it needs to be addressed. It is not just a distraction of a mere slinging match. Mr. Bennett has been more than patient as far as the disgusting commentary about him elsewhere, but when someone threatens to kill you or calls you a child molestor out of hatred and anger, that is a completely different ball game. I tell you what if that happened to me i would be very upset and do something about it for sure. Even if the death threats aren't serious, how would you know, and would you just take the risk of letting it go? I wouldn't. There are enough crazies out there to possibly carry out those threats. Just look at what happened to poor Brenda Leyland. It is unforgivable IMO, and she too was issued death threats. And it is certainly not a waste of police time for them to investigate such, as some seem to believe.
And to be called a paedophile when there is no evidence of that can wreck a person's life. So No, these things should not be taken lightly at all, and need to be resolved by the authorities. These are not nice people that TB is dealing with, they are nasty to their very core.

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum