The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by comperedna on 04.10.15 16:26

Nobody should be doorstepping anybody. Anyone who does is two pennies short of a shilling. Does the person concerned not know what happened previously?  People have been threatened with prison for much less (harrassment).

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.10.15 17:42

@comperedna wrote:Nobody should be doorstepping anybody. Anyone who does is two pennies short of a shilling. Does the person concerned not know what happened previously?  People have been threatened with prison for much less (harrassment).

Is someone going to mention this to the Jehovah's Witnesses, and kids on Hallowe'en ?

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Murphy on 04.10.15 18:00

@PeterMac wrote:
@comperedna wrote:Nobody should be doorstepping anybody. Anyone who does is two pennies short of a shilling. Does the person concerned not know what happened previously?  People have been threatened with prison for much less (harrassment).

Is someone going to mention this to the Jehovah's Witnesses, and kids on Hallowe'en ?
Since when do Jehovah's Witnesses or kids on Hallowe'en shove a microphone in someone's face and cause a person to go commit suicide in a hotel room?

Diana Murphy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve on 04.10.15 18:04

I lived in Spain when Madeliene supposedly went missing.  My partner at the time was a policeman, and I translated for the police too. All of those I knew and the Spanish in general were of the opinion that the parents did it, and I never read much about it after that until I came to England. I then came across Tony Bennett’s booklet and was shocked at how he had been treated, which then lead me to Mr. Amaral. I posted Tony’s link on my Facebook to inform others, and to my surprise and dismay I was bombarded with criticism for it.
My main interest in all of this was, and still is, “Freedom of Speech”. I am utterly disgusted of how the McCann’s manage to silence anyone who gives an opinion they dislike. Therefore I can’t understand why, on a forum like this fighting for the right to speak freely about this case, some members are annoyed and even insulting towards anyone who gives their honest opinion on Sonia Poulton if it isn’t to their liking.  I, like many others, read this forum for information, facts and other people’s opinions. The case is confusing enough and I personally appreciate all the information posted, even if it is about people who are trying to inform us. It really does help sort out the “Goodies and Baddies”. After reading all the information, I then make my own mind up on matters.
I would very much appreciate it if anyone who supports Poulton and has any positive news, could post that useful information instead of trying to gag others who (to me) are speaking common sense, but obviously not to some people's liking.  If you want to defend her and think she is so lovely, has not tried to destroy Tony’s credibility with lies and malice, has a good background working history and is honestly putting her neck on the block all just for Madeleine and Brenda, then please tell us why you think that, but please don't try and convince readers like me that we should give her a chance just because you say so.
For what it’s worth, I’m of the opinion that she is nasty and up to no good!  nod
Copodenieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.10.15 18:10

Still more people elsewhere are querying whether this door-stepping of Kate McCann was staged or real. Another example:

"It reminds me of the 'news report' on Kate's bike ride, when a 'random stranger' ran up to her to 'give her a hug'.  Utter bollocks.  There is no way a 'random stranger' is going to get within 50 feet of Kate McCann, the minders would have floored them long before that, they might even be carrying a knife or gun or acid.  And there's no way that a random reporter and film crew would just waltz up to the front door of Rothley Towers, and Kate McCann answer the door.  The sound is a voiceover and doesn't even finish the sentence, 'Madeleine' has been cut off at the end.  I don't believe that it's even Kate McCann at all".

Meanwhile, I see an official definition of the term 'Teaser Trailer' has been offered: 

Teaser Trailer

A trailer for a video game or movie that offers little in plot, chracters, actors (in the case of movies) or gameplay (in the case of video games). Teaser trailers are usually released about a year and a half to two years before the final product is released.

Oh dear

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.10.15 18:39

I'd have agreed if not for what happened to Brenda Leyland that pushed her over the edge.
Since the McCanns did not condemn the doorstepping of her, if no one else, Kate & Gerry deserved to be doorstepped.

Anyway, I thought doorstepping involves waiting uninvited outside the home (of someone), laying in wait until that someone has stepped outside the door/gate and about to set off to go elsewhere before pounding on that someone with questions.  In other words ambush someone when that someone is outside their home.  It's pretty weird that SP went knocking on Kate's home door, throwing questions at whoever happens to open the door.  How can SP possibly know Kate would be the one who's going to open the door?

MB's doorstepping BL method is a typical one - wait until subject is outside home then pound.
SP's doorstepping KM method is ambiguous. No footage is shown of her knocking on the door, nor of Kate enquiring who's at the door. It just showed a blur figure by the door (assumed to be Kate) and SP firing off her question. All very surreal and amateurish.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.10.15 18:48

@Richard IV wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Richard IV wrote:Looks good so far.  can`t wait to see the whole thing.  Good on you Sonia.
To appease my inborn cynicism, can you explain why you think this one and half minute 'teaser' looks good so far?

This is a genuine question because I can't see any promise in her offering from that little trailer, partcularly following one year of hints and teasers and delays to whet the appetite.  I think she's playing a game here, she comes across as unprofessional and insincere which instantly arouses my suspicions as to her true purpose.

Irrespective of what I think, I do however hope she rewards your optimism.

NB:  I too am looking forward to seeing the whole show.
No Verdi, I cannot.  Why? Because of your spite filled posting history.
Then I think I can safely conclude that you don't have an answer, otherwise you would be chomping at the bit to make me look an ass.  Besides, what influence has my posting history on your ability or willingness to justify your words by a short explanation as to why you consider Poulton's 'teaser' to be 'looking good so far'?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.10.15 18:51

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:NB:  I too am looking forward to seeing the whole show.

A whole show you will get.  A whole documentary, probably not....wait long long...

The show will go on......
Carefully chosen words winkwink !

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.10.15 18:55

@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, please take your seats, and prepare, yes, after a whole year, the trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer.....

drama
Ha!  Ha!  Ha!

That is, by far, the best trailer I have seen all day, Mr Verdi, son of Bruegel the LetsBuggerAboutForAYearAndThrowThePlebsCrumbsShortSketchWriter...
I particularly liked the bit far left, just below centre stage..

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.10.15 19:15

@Tony Bennett wrote:Still more people elsewhere are querying whether this door-stepping of Kate McCann was staged or real. Another example:

"It reminds me of the 'news report' on Kate's bike ride, when a 'random stranger' ran up to her to 'give her a hug'.  Utter bollocks.  There is no way a 'random stranger' is going to get within 50 feet of Kate McCann, the minders would have floored them long before that, they might even be carrying a knife or gun or acid.  And there's no way that a random reporter and film crew would just waltz up to the front door of Rothley Towers, and Kate McCann answer the door.  The sound is a voiceover and doesn't even finish the sentence, 'Madeleine' has been cut off at the end.  I don't believe that it's even Kate McCann at all".

Meanwhile, I see an official definition of the term 'Teaser Trailer' has been offered: 

Teaser Trailer

A trailer for a video game or movie that offers little in plot, chracters, actors (in the case of movies) or gameplay (in the case of video games). Teaser trailers are usually released about a year and a half to two years before the final product is released.

Oh dear
My immediate thoughts were..

a.  The house has shrunk.
b.  Where did that privet come from.
c.  Where's the camera man and production team.
e.  Why is the footage shaky, like a scene from candid camera.
f.  Who is that person peering through a small opening of the door.
g.  Why hasn't said person said anything like **** ***!
h.  Why did said person answer the door.
i.  Was the cameraman and production team hiding behind the privet.
j.  It is widely known that the McCanns and/or their staff monitor online activity - is it likely they wouldn't know the identity of Poulton?

It's been said numerous times since Poulton first claimed to have doorstepped chez McCann - how did she even reach the front door?  Years ago it was said that they had a state of the art security system installed to keep the wolves at bay, they know despite being privileged to high level protection they are vulnerable to vigilante attacks, unwelcome visitors and public abhorrence - and they have two remaining children to safeguard.

Still we shall see - or not as the case may be..

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.10.15 19:20

So it was that Poulton, and a small trusted team, independently-financed and have spent the last year filming 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - A War of Information'.

An evidence-based documentary prompted by the death of Brenda Leyland in October 2014.

There we have it ......straight from the horse's mouth!
The film is independently financed.
SP's spokescreature (the one who cannot be named here) lied through as many teeth in her mouth when she said it was commissioned.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.10.15 19:55

So is the fracking extravaganza to be viewed on YouTube after all - the teaser most certainly is!  I wonder she didn't do that in the first place, rather than encouraging the populace to believe that she had the mainstream media and/or an interested fringe outlet on board to spread the word.  Not that any right minded person thought that even likely let alone possible.  The coming soon at a cinema near you untoldstoryofmadeleinemccann.com plug made me wonder if she's set-up her very own micro broadcasting medium.  There's still time I guess!  Maybe she's negotiating with Jon Corner or Jim Gamble or Jez Wilkins or - hang on a minute - Sky Broadcasting?    Anything's possible ?

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

Methinks she's labouring under a delusion that's she's some kind of 21st century Jeanne d'Arc or Amazon warrior that treads where no man or woman has dared tread before - dream on lady, all this stuff has been said and discussed over and over again for the past eight years - do you really think you've got something new to offer?  Sticking a giant pink fluffy microphone in someone's face, flanked by a hairy monster mit video camera doesn't make you the Kate Adie of social commentary.  Take a leaf out of Richard D Hall's page - you could learn a lot about professionalism and integrity.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.10.15 20:00

@aiyoyo wrote:
So it was that Poulton, and a small trusted team, independently-financed and have spent the last year filming 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - A War of Information'.

An evidence-based documentary prompted by the death of Brenda Leyland in October 2014.

There we have it ......straight from the horse's mouth!
The film is independently financed.
SP's spokescreature (the one who cannot be named here) lied through as many teeth in her mouth when she said it was commissioned.

Wobbly teeth by all accounts!  Or was that cured by the miracle dietary regime..

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 04.10.15 20:38

@Verdi wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, please take your seats, and prepare, yes, after a whole year, the trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer for a trailer.....

drama
Ha!  Ha!  Ha!

That is, by far, the best trailer I have seen all day, Mr Verdi, son of Bruegel the LetsBuggerAboutForAYearAndThrowThePlebsCrumbsShortSketchWriter...
I particularly liked the bit far left, just below centre stage..
"Trailer balls"?
That's has to be the most erudite summation of a trailer by a trailer.
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 04.10.15 20:55

I think we have another Joan of Arc too Verdi.

Admin please delete if not appropriate. 

I have been wandering around the internet looking at comments from other forums and have to say she who cannot be named has surpassed herself today for wickedness and self centred crassness 

She has been suggesting Brenda committed suicide as revenge against the McCanns and referenced the romanticism of death by ones own hand and Wuthering Heights. 

Of course her words were met with revulsion by other posters despite her trying to deny saying any such thing.  (Post still visible). She then tried to say she was trying to bring comfort to Brenda's sons with her words! Of course it was as usual laced liberally with the usual me, me, me and lots.

We will never know ultimately why Brenda chose the path she did although I'm sure the rolling news did not help. 

What we do know from her own children is that she had attempted it before and so perhaps this public 'shaming' was a step too far for her.

Poulton and her sidekick are determined to not let Brenda or her family rest and are using her tragic death to promote themselves. It is the height of hypocrisy by Poulton to demonise Brunt and then do exactly the same thing herself (if she in fact did). 

Much is being made in other places that Brenda was picked specifically because of her fragile condition. I do not believe this and I doubt the Mccanns knew anything about her save for copies of her tweets in the dossier. Brenda had made repeated attempts to contact journalists,  Brunt in particular and I think this is why she was picked,  nothing sinister at all.

We know Brunt was made aware of her mental state after he had approached her but presumably by that time even if he did make it known to his employers, he was in no position to stop an already big story.

Yes ultimately it is linked to the Mccanns but I see no orchestrated campaign to engineer such an outcome.  Poulton sees conspiracy in everything and then tries to exploit any situation for her own gain.

If this 'teaser' is the shape of things to come then I predict it will fizzle like a damp firework into YouTube obscurity.
snook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.10.15 21:23

@Verdi wrote:So is the fracking extravaganza to be viewed on YouTube after all - the teaser most certainly is! 

Mayhaps not !  
Even for something as insignificant as this teaser trailer that holds absolutely no new revelation (that hasn't been said before), she procrastinated for a year before releasing it......

And to top it all, she claims she needed to obtain permission first to do something as minor as a trailer release.  She attributes this late release is to coincide with Brenda Leyland's death anniversary as a tribute to her.  God only knows what excuse she will cook up before she will upload extravaganza on youtube.  Mayhaps it will never see daylight at all, not even on youtube.  
From all appearances it was done by a bunch of self financed amateurs ... poor production (what's seen so far).. no substance.....and probably libellous....hence no mainstream takers...and hence not even good enough not even for you tube without facing ridicules....cold feet... procrastinations and all sorts of lame excuses.....just to save face for not showing it.

She could easily have released the trailer much earlier, so why did she wait till now, after all there is nothing in it that we have seen that can put her at risk of legal ramification?  The info. that she doorstepped Kate has been widely known on forum since the get go.  She told people herself in the christmas video she has doorstepped a few main characters at the heart of the case.  Then we can only speculate who those might ...but we now know she'd done Kate, Clarence Mitchell, and Payne...and probably also Jane ...

She was so apprehensive about the release of the trailer...as if the sky was going to cave for her...that she cannot be careful enough......let's see if Kate is going to give a rats shit over this "teaser" release?

I'd love for her to have something to show for her boasts....but sadly its looking like hell will have to freeze over first...
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.10.15 22:38

@snook wrote:Much is being made in other places that Brenda was picked specifically because of her fragile condition. I do not believe this and I doubt the Mccanns knew anything about her save for copies of her tweets in the dossier. Brenda had made repeated attempts to contact journalists, Brunt in particular and I think this is why she was picked,  nothing sinister at all.

We know Brunt was made aware of her mental state after he had approached her but presumably by that time even if he did make it known to his employers, he was in no position to stop an already big story.
@ snook    I am responding just to these two paragraphs above. I am not going to comment on the extraordinary comments today of the unnamed pontificator.

I think we must not let Martin Brunt and SKYNews off too easily.

First, doorstepping in general.

Journalistic door-stepping has quite an honourable tradition in our media. I recall Roger 'foot-in-the-door' Cook exposing and confronting many a crook and con-man by knocking on doors, yes, with a mike and a camera, and confronting people such as 'rogue tradesmen' who had ripped people off, quite often vulnerable elderly people. I can't recall too many people objecting to that.

So my first point is: did Brenda Leyland do anything to justify being door-stepped at all?

If - firstly - Madeleine McCann was not abducted, but it turns out that she died in Apartment 5A and her body was hidden or disposed of - THEN she has suffered a monstrous injustice at the hands of Brunt and SKYNews.    

If Madeleine WAS abducted - was it right to 'doorstep' her?

Had she committed a crime? - definitely not.

Was she guilty of sending abusive messages about the McCanns on Twitter? - most certainly. But does that entitle any media to find out where she lived and then doorstep her and put her on TV every 15 minutes for hours? - I think not.

Then there is the issue of a conspiracy to 'out' an 'anti-McCann troll'. The rest of the media - closing ranks, as it were - have refused to discuss this, and there ought to be a proper enquiry into this. Who was involved in this conspiracy?

AFAIK the conspirators included:

* The McCanns
* The Directors of the Find Madeleine Fund
* Clarence Mitchell
* Those who ordered or encouraged a dossier to be compiled, those who compiled it, and those who handed it to the police
* Leicestershire Police
* The Met Police
* Hacked Off and other groups and voices calling for internet trolls to be outed and punished
* Martin Brunt
* Martin Brunt's Editor &
* The SKY News producers.

Gerry McCann holds especial responsibility as one of the conspirators as IIRC he spoke of 'finding examples' and 'sending them to prison'.   

Moreover, Brunt effectively frightened (I was going to say 'frightened her to death') Brenda Leyland by strongly suggesting to her that she might be charged with a criminal offence.

Could Brunt have stopped what you say was 'already a big story'?

OF COURSE, YES.

He went back to SKYNews HQ knowing that:

1. Brenda Leyland had mental health issues
2. That she had been contemplating suicide. 

Now, no way, as you know, am I seeking to defend the antics of Sonia Poulton over Brenda Leyland, nor the insensitive comments of her sidekick today in another place.  

However, he went back to his boss knowing that a 60-year-old divorcee, living on her own, with mental health issues and already contemplating suicide, was going to be callously exposed on TV for all the world to see. Neither Brunt, nor his editor, nor his producers stopped to think of the possible consequences for this lady. 

They had a good televisual story. They were doing the story for the conspirators who were metaphorically, if not literally, 'thirsting for blood' in order to curb the activities of so-called trolls.     

SKY should never in a million years have aired that footage. And they gave her no chance to do the one thing she craved - to get the view of McCann-scepticism, shared now by so many, given an airing on mainstream TV.   

IMO SKYNews and their fellow-conspirators showed no mercy - and have been more than lucky in getting away scot-free with - and I am going to say it again - hounding Brenda Leyland to an early death.

If SKYNews had not broadcast that news item, would she have committed suicide one year ago today?

Of course not.

She might turn out one day to be one of the many who were RIGHT about what really happened to Madeleine McCann yes

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.10.15 22:52

@snook wrote:I think we have another Joan of Arc too Verdi.

Admin please delete if not appropriate. 

I have been wandering around the internet looking at comments from other forums and have to say she who cannot be named has surpassed herself today for wickedness and self centred crassness 

She has been suggesting Brenda committed suicide as revenge against the McCanns and referenced the romanticism of death by ones own hand and Wuthering Heights. 

Of course her words were met with revulsion by other posters despite her trying to deny saying any such thing.  (Post still visible). She then tried to say she was trying to bring comfort to Brenda's sons with her words! Of course it was as usual laced liberally with the usual me, me, me and lots.

We will never know ultimately why Brenda chose the path she did although I'm sure the rolling news did not help. 

What we do know from her own children is that she had attempted it before and so perhaps this public 'shaming' was a step too far for her.

Poulton and her sidekick are determined to not let Brenda or her family rest and are using her tragic death to promote themselves. It is the height of hypocrisy by Poulton to demonise Brunt and then do exactly the same thing herself (if she in fact did). 

Much is being made in other places that Brenda was picked specifically because of her fragile condition. I do not believe this and I doubt the Mccanns knew anything about her save for copies of her tweets in the dossier. Brenda had made repeated attempts to contact journalists,  Brunt in particular and I think this is why she was picked,  nothing sinister at all.

Yes ultimately it is linked to the Mccanns but I see no orchestrated campaign to engineer such an outcome.  Poulton sees conspiracy in everything and then tries to exploit any situation for her own gain.

If this 'teaser' is the shape of things to come then I predict it will fizzle like a damp firework into YouTube obscurity.
As always a succinct evaluation of the reality of situation.  I did not know Brenda Leyland, I am therefore in no position to opine on her character, social status, domestic situation, health or anything else that relates to her life.  Short of being sorry to read of her death I can't carry the torch for an eternity for someone I didn't know, to pretend otherwise would be false sentimentality to benefit myself for whatever reason - something I would never contemplate at the expense of a strangers death.  I see no useful purpose in using her name as arrow fodder.

The true reason for her taking her own life is not known and should therefore not be assumed to be the direct result of Brunt's intrusion nor the fat legged dossier culprit.  How many times have you read people claiming to be have been threatened in various ways by McCann supporters, my immediate thoughts are always the same - why you out of the hundreds that question the detail of the MBM case.  Apart from Brenda Leyland, there are two other prominent writers who claim to have received death threats and such like, both have previously told the world that they are mentally ill.  If you don't tell the world about your health issues, the world will not know - so why do it?  So you can use it to your own advantage when things go belly up?

I'm sorry to say but if Brenda Leyland was that vulnerable due to mental instability, she shouldn't invite aggravation.  She courted the press to a certain extent, it's clear to me from the video footage of Brunt's visit to her home that he was no stranger to her which adds even more fuel to my doubts that her death was a direct result of media pressure or her twitter history.

Back on topic to avoid a slap on the wrist - the 'teaser' was said to be in memory of Brenda Leyland?  I don't think so, it was indeed a regurgitated clip on her "I doorstepped Kate McCann" of yesteryear fame..

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.10.15 23:03

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:So is the fracking extravaganza to be viewed on YouTube after all - the teaser most certainly is! 

Mayhaps not !  
Even for something as insignificant as this teaser trailer that holds absolutely no new revelation (that hasn't been said before), she procrastinated for a year before releasing it......

And to top it all, she claims she needed to obtain permission first to do something as minor as a trailer release.  She attributes this late release is to coincide with Brenda Leyland's death anniversary as a tribute to her.  God only knows what excuse she will cook up before she will upload extravaganza on youtube.  Mayhaps it will never see daylight at all, not even on youtube.  
From all appearances it was done by a bunch of self financed amateurs ... poor production (what's seen so far).. no substance.....and probably libellous....hence no mainstream takers...and hence not even good enough not even for you tube without facing ridicules....cold feet... procrastinations and all sorts of lame excuses.....just to save face for not showing it.

She could easily have released the trailer much earlier, so why did she wait till now, after all there is nothing in it that we have seen that can put her at risk of legal ramification?  The info. that she doorstepped Kate has been widely known on forum since the get go.  She told people herself in the christmas video she has doorstepped a few main characters at the heart of the case.  Then we can only speculate who those might ...but we now know she'd done Kate, Clarence Mitchell, and Payne...and probably also Jane ...

She was so apprehensive about the release of the trailer...as if the sky was going to cave for her...that she cannot be careful enough......let's see if Kate is going to give a rats shit over this  "teaser" release?

I'd love for her to have something to show for her boasts....but sadly its looking like hell will have to freeze over first...
One thing about this little 'teaser', it's bringing out the best in forum members.

In truth I don't anticipate a showing of the 'Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' - I just can't resist the temptation to be a little facetious.  The most that can be expected is some half baked compilation of shaky Poulton images racing around the streets, a lot of waffle and perhaps an interview or two with some other nobody with a lot to say about nothing.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.10.15 23:17

@ Tony Bennett

I've just typed out a ruddy great screed, hit send and lost connection - AGAIN!  This has been going on for weeks, it's driving me bonkers.

I'll keep it short.  Is this the ex-member 'Slave' you mentioned up-thread..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23867599

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.10.15 23:29

@ Tony Bennett:  I think we must not let Martin Brunt and SKYNews off too easily

Hmmm - it will be interesting to see what Ms Poulton has to say on the subject.  The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann is claimed to be in memory of MBM and Brenda Leyland - surely this will be a focal point?

I can't wait to see how she balances her feminine sentimentality with her employers tour de force.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.10.15 23:55

@Verdi wrote:@ Tony Bennett

I've just typed out a ruddy great screed, hit send and lost connection - AGAIN!  This has been going on for weeks, it's driving me bonkers.

@ Verdi 

What has happened to you is that you have uploaded a photo which is too large (in pixels or megabytes or whatever it is) for Forumotion to cope with. Instead of politely telling you that your post is too large, it simply deletes your post without so much as a by-your-leave. In future, try converting any image to jpg. format before posting - that always seems to work.

+++++++++++++++

YES, that is A-KW, known as 'The Slave' on here before she was banned shortly after referring to CMOMM as a 'cess-pit'. Her view of CMOMM as a 'cess-pit' was then promptly tweeted by Sonia Poulton to her thousands of followers.

And yes, she was the one who attended the Brenda Leyland inquest and who (by all accounts) had to be stopped twice by the Coroner for muttering audible comments whilst the inquest was in progress. Poulton interviewed her after the inquest and 'The Slave' told us all on here that she 'didn't hold back' in her views on the McCanns. So that'll probably be in the Poulton doc, along with what I an hearing is likely to be a long interview with the one that can't be named.

The Slave is now posting on the McCann case with other like-minded souls elsewhere

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.10.15 0:28

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote:@ Tony Bennett

@ Verdi 

What has happened to you is that you have uploaded a photo which is too large (in pixels or megabytes or whatever it is) for Forumotion to cope with. Instead of politely telling you that your post is too large, it simply deletes your post without so much as a by-your-leave. In future, try converting any image to jpg. format before posting - that always seems to work.

+++++++++++++++

YES, that is A-KW, known as 'The Slave' on here before she was banned shortly after referring to CMOMM as a 'cess-pit'. Her view of CMOMM as a 'cess-pit' was then promptly tweeted by Sonia Poulton to her thousands of followers.

And yes, she was the one who attended the Brenda Leyland inquest and who (by all accounts) had to be stopped twice by the Coroner for muttering audible comments whilst the inquest was in progress. Poulton interviewed her after the inquest and 'The Slave' told us all on here that she 'didn't hold back' in her views on the McCanns. So that'll probably be in the Poulton doc, along with what I an hearing is likely to be a long interview with the one that can't be named.

The Slave is now posting on the McCann case with other like-minded souls elsewhere
Thanks for the reply but I really do have connection problems.  Was hoping that once the tourists vacated the region and kids went back to school that things would improve - they haven't.  I'll have to allocate a day or so to try and sort it out with my ISP.  It would appear you are however correct about the image posting as my original text did somehow hit the target, although not apparent.

I thought as much.  With the Slave as a prospective interviewee and other persona non grata in the offing I don't anticipate a blockbuster of an evidence based documentary.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.10.15 9:24

snipped from TB's post

Teaser Trailer

Not astute of the person offering up this definition as reason to mock those that criticized the use of this term.  In fact, it hits the nail on the head.
An evidence-based documentary (supposedly) on a missing child isn't a video game or a third rate movie that offers no credible casts or substance.
Exactly why use of the word "teaser" is in bad taste.
Teaser is used to lure people to play the video game as a taster or lure people to watch a third-rate film which otherwise no one will be interested.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.10.15 9:52

@snook wrote:I have been wandering around the internet looking at comments from other forums and have to say she who cannot be named has surpassed herself today for wickedness and self centred crassness 

Another self documented proof by her she is ...?...(refrained).
Fancy pontificating on a matter close to her heart and projecting it on of all people the late honorable Brenda Leyland. Rightly so people react with revulsion.

Professing to be an ultimate authority and pseudo-expert on every subject under the sun, then backtracking when challenged and boxed herself into a corner leaving a trail of evidence in her wake.

When this pontificator she who cannot be named opens her gob there's bound to be unsavory content aplenty...it's proven time after time..again and again all by her own doings.
She claims involvement in the making the film (and probably will be featured in it).
If Ms Poulton is dimwit to include her commentaries without censorship, then good luck to her.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum