The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 10 Mm11

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 10 Mm11

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 10 Regist10

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 10 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Guest 22.10.15 18:33

This documentary is all about what Madeleine can do for them (further their careers??????) not about what they can do for Madeleine (if you see what I mean)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 10 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by tigger 22.10.15 19:11

HKP wrote:This documentary is all about what Madeleine can do for them (further their careers??????) not about what they can do for Madeleine (if you see what I mean)

it's occurred to me that the clue is in the title - no
need to screen it at all really...

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.15 19:53

@tigger wrote:
HKP wrote:This documentary is all about what Madeleine can do for them (further their careers??????) not about what they can do for Madeleine (if you see what I mean)

it's occurred  to me that the clue is in the title - no
need to screen it at all really...
Well there's certainly not going to be anything new, they've admitted that themselves. A large part will be about social media etc imo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.10.15 21:31

Here is Sonia Poulton's 'exit speech' from TPV.

“During the brief period when I worked as a full-time journalist and presenter at The People’s Voice office in Wembley – every week day, sometimes 12 hours a day for the period from November 18th to January 6th – various volunteers and staff made alarming comments to me about the financial accounting at The People’s Voice.

I was told that public money had been ‘squandered’, ‘spent unwisely’ and ‘in an easy-come, easy-go manner’. I was informed that various pieces of equipment, including a handheld camera, had ‘gone missing’. It was alleged that money had been paid to someone who did not warrant being paid and who shared a property in Wembley with David – amongst other accusations.

Given these suspicions I was not happy with David Icke and Sean Adl-Tabatabai – TPV’s station manager – suggesting a second telethon on January 3, 2014. This was to raise more money for TPV following a two-week Christmas break from live programming.
I realised that the public, who had already donated far in excess of £300,000, was losing some goodwill towards TPV – and for a number of reasons.

I felt, as did other members of staff who said it to me – but did not have the courage to say it to David Icke directly – that all financial dealings should be public and transparent.
I believe, and conveyed this to David Icke, Sean ADL and Liz Roberts – in their respective roles as Station Manager and Production Manager – that all money paid out – including expenses and staff wages should be published monthly. This idea never progressed beyond the asking stage.

This, and other issues reached a head for me on Friday night when I was asked to take part in the telethon to raise money even though I didn’t know entirely where the previous public money had gone to.

I should add I refused point blank to take part in the first telethon in early November before the station had even launched. Not only was I unimpressed with some of the content of that telethon, as a representation of TPV, but I felt there was something wrong in asking the public for more money BEFORE they had seen even one programme.

So it was that I was not happy to do this latest telethon but I did it because I wanted TPV to succeed.

Despite my misgivings, I put my heart into it including organising a Question Time-style panel and a film recorded on New Year’s Eve about people who are doing important activism to make positive changes to our world.

I was, and remain, proud of this input – and output – and all the people involved in making this happen and all for only the petrol money to cover the filming.

After the telethon, I slept badly on Friday night and by Saturday morning I had sent an e-mail to David Icke outlining my serious concerns about the finances at The People’s Voice.

I heard nothing back from him. This was unusual because David is not only a prolific writer but he has always responded within hours, sometimes minutes, of my sending him an e-mail.
I arrived at the TPV office on Monday about 10am. David’s office door, a glass-type partition, was closed and I tapped on it. He refused to look up at me and kept staring at the screen in front of him.

Undaunted, I opened the door, said ‘good morning’ and asked if I could have a talk with him. He refused. He said he had to wait until Sean arrived before we could talk. I asked him when that would be. He said any minute.

Sean arrived about 45 minutes later. Liz Roberts, Head of Production, came to me and said they were ready for the meeting. Then, somewhat oddly, she led me to the darkened, sound-proofed studio where the music and performance segment of TPV is recorded.
I was uncomfortable with this as I was uncertain why we were meeting in here seeing as David normally conducts meetings in his or Sean ADL’s office, both at the end of the TPV main office.

Several chairs had been placed in the darkened studio in a semi-circle and I sat down on the chair that was most set apart from the others. Sean ADL took a seat and Liz Roberts went to get David Icke. It was silent between Sean and I and we waited a minute or so until David Icke joined us.

I could see that David was already furious when he arrived in the room. He looked how I had seen him on several other occasions when he has lost his temper with members of staff. He sat down on the chair directly opposite me and in the middle of Sean ADL and Liz Roberts and I said, ‘who’s going to start?’

David said that seeing as I was the one with the allegations, it should be me.
I told him that for the past few weeks people in the office – including volunteers and paid staff – had been coming to me and making troubling accusations about misappropriation of the funds.
I had heard stories of nights out on expenses, of many rounds of drinks and food being bought in pubs, of takeaways and alcohol being ordered to the People’s Voice by – and for – paid staff members.

There were even more outrageous accusations told to me including people who received money from TPV who had some personal involvement with David Icke.

I told David, Sean ADL and Liz Roberts that TPV was struggling financially because public goodwill towards TPV was at a low ebb because, amongst other things, a lack of transparency.

I said that I felt it personally important to see how the money had been spent up to this point – and not least because David always agreed with me about the importance of transparency in all dealings.

David’s voice was raised and he demanded to hear more of my allegations and who they involved.

I felt that this was some kind of a trap and I said I wasn’t going to name names at this stage and that I just wanted to see where the money had been spent. He refused. He said I would have to wait until the end of the year. He was furious that I dared to question the funds.
His entire attitude was indignant and outraged by my request. I asked him if I would need to put in a Freedom of Information request to get the information from The People’s Voice regarding accounting.

I was shocked by the corporate front that David Icke, Liz Roberts and Sean ADL were showing me with regard what had happened with the money and I said that I believed TPV was operating no differently – with it’s hierarchy of decently paid management, numerous unpaid volunteers and no accountability – to the corporations we despised.

It was at this point that David Icke lost his temper completely. He started shouting that I was the most divisive character that he had ever met in the media and that everyone hated me at TPV. He asked Liz Roberts to back this statement up but she couldn’t. Given that Liz has previously stated in public in the office that I am ‘an example to all of us’, I didn’t feel that she could really back up his accusation with any credibility.

This emotional attack from David alarmed me greatly. I had only asked for financial transparency and not only was he refusing to let me have this information but he tried to use intimidation techniques to deflect me from pursuing it too.

David Icke tells everyone I am a PROPER journalist. His words. When I am on air I am told he walks from office to office, pointing at the screen and saying ‘that’s real journalism’. The big problem here is David Icke is only happy when I am investigating anyone or anything other than him and The People’s Voice.

I am not saying that anyone has carried out fraud at TPV. I have no proof of that. What I am saying, however, is that I believe there exists a cavalier attitude, at times, to the spending of public funds.

At TPV I have seen the letters of people who donate their hard-to-come-by cash. Children giving up their pocket money and pensioners contributing part of their pension. It greatly upsets me to see the laissez faire attitude towards their money.

The statement on my departure released by TPV and written by David Icke – according to Liz Roberts in correspondence with presenter Barrie Sharpe – was designed to smear me.
None of what was said even came up in the meeting yesterday morning. David Icke’s statement was an affront not only to me but to anyone who supports me and to anyone who donated their time, efforts and money to TPV. Thank goodness so many people have seen right through it and reacted accordingly.

I would be more than happy to debate TPV with David Icke, Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Liz Roberts on camera and in a neutral environment. I have nothing to hide.

It is not me who seeks to take people into a darkened room away from other people in the office at the point when the person wants to address important questions about alleged financial mismanagement. I am, and remain, transparent in my dealings.

I am informed by a member of staff that there have been orders to ‘remove me’. This includes taking down a great deal of information I have conveyed on film at TPV including a video we shot on New Years Eve about children being taken into care and about people campaigning against fracking.

David Icke says The People’s Voice is about ‘the content and not the personality’. If that is so, why would he have sanctioned the removal of ‘the content’ that I contributed to The People’s Voice?

Content, I might add, that I have already copied and feel totally at liberty to post on to Youtube. I believe that the public, who paid for this, is entitled to that and it should not be stopped because of the vindictive behaviour of people who claim to know better.

I am in no doubt that David Icke shouted at me in the meeting because, rather than accept that there may be a problem of a certain culture growing at TPV, he chose to deflect the blame for his failings onto me and my character.

I acknowledge that I am capable of being a fiery character. I’ve said it on camera. It’s part of who I am but it is entirely wrong – as they suggest in the official statement about my departure – to suggest that I don’t treat people with respect.

You only have to look at the wonderful things that have been said about me following my departure from TPV. I am quite blown away by the strength of support.

So I have to ask: why would David Icke attempt to smear my character? I only asked where The People’s Voice money had gone to?

Hardly an unreasonable question, I thought, given myself – and many others – were contributing great amounts of time and money to making TPV happen.
I’m not looking for a medal but I did more than work at TPV, I have also put my hand in my own pocket and have funded a hire car, petrol, pictures and food for volunteers.

I am far from financially wealthy and I am a single parent with only my income coming in, but I have contributed what I could because I believed in what TPV was capable of. I am deeply upset what has come to pass. It has taken me a day to compose my thoughts into any semblance of order. I believed in the capability of TPV. I don’t anymore. As it stands, it is not capable of being the true media we so desperately need in this world.

When I was sat in the meeting yesterday morning I realised that these three people before me were not capable of creating an alternative media. I knew that if I were to stay a moment longer I was in danger of damaging my own hard-won reputation of honesty and misleading the public too. I could not do that and that is why I left.

I am also upset because there are people at TPV whom I have become very fond of. Good people who want to make a better world but who are unaware – or don’t know how to deal with – the real issues of injustice right under their noses.

It won’t stop me trying to create that media I can imagine, though. I have gained a great deal of understanding of what not to do and I have plans right now how to implement my own show. I will only do this if it can be completely transparent because that is what I believe we need more of in this world. I thought TPV could offer that. It didn’t.
For the record, David Icke needs to understand that respect – as his official statement about me calls for – is a two-way street. He is so used to being all-powerful in his environment that he responds badly to being challenged.

Despite repeatedly saying that ‘presenters have free-will’ David Icke did not hesitate to make known some of his dissatisfactions with me inviting on guests whom he had fallen out with in the past.

I witnessed that side of him and so did Sean ADL and Liz Roberts. They sat back and allowed it to happen. That’s why they are still there. They do not challenge him because to do so would challenge the comfortable and unaccountable existence at TPV that they have come to enjoy.
Both Sean ADL and Liz Roberts publicly have stated that TPV may not survive beyond the end of January unless the station gets more money in. Well, as two of the people who have access to TPV’s funds, they would know.

As of this afternoon I have not received the requested information on financial accounting. How difficult can it be to show how much has been donated to The People’s Voice and where and by whom it has been spent?

Upon receipt of the information from The People’s Voice, I will report on my findings just as I report on the behaviour of other organisations. The silence from the station, in response to the extraordinary support of people who are appalled at the statement issued by David Icke on behalf of The People’s Voice, speaks volumes.

This is my statement of the events of yesterday at The People’s Voice with David Icke, Liz Roberts and Sean Adl-Tabatabai. I have sent this statement to all these three people as well as posting it on my website and on social network sites.
Sonia Poulton, January 7th, 2014”

....................................................................................

This is Ms Poulton's exit from The People's Voice television in January 2014. This is after she interviewed Shrimpton, Birch and Hutton - she's held on to Ms Hutton and assisted a Sun expose of trolling.

Now Ms Poulton sits on daytime telly 'soft news' sofas.

No doubt this will be counted as an insult/slur/worth a doorstepping anonymous entry etc. from weird quarters but it is merely an observation.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13029

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 23.10.15 11:37

Yes. And if SP's documentary is ever taken up and aired by msm i will eat a big crow pie. (Hopefully i won't have to), :iconbiggrin:

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.10.15 13:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes. And if SP's documentary is ever taken up and aired by msm i will eat a big crow pie. (Hopefully i won't have to), :iconbiggrin:

Oh, it won't come to that. You are safe.
Maybe they hope to start a career on the back on this, after having had decades of failure ie of high job turnover that amounts to nothing (to show) of a career.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 23.10.15 14:09

The  'exit' speech above from a professional  journalist sounds as if it  came from 'The diary of Sonia Poulton, aged 17 and a half'.

Like the June post in which she explained all about the delayed documentary  herself, her trials and her emotions .  

Fine if she wants to build a career as an investigative journalist - she should study e.g.  Kate Adey and definitely not join phone-ins on Radio5 on circumcision as I heard to my surprise a few months ago. That is for the public who have no other means of giving their opinion.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.10.15 14:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The  'exit' speech above from a professional  journalist sounds as if it  came from 'The diary of Sonia Poulton, aged 17 and a half'.

Like the June post in which she explained all about the delayed documentary  herself, her trials and her emotions .  

Quite. 
Impression derived from the statement is: she jumped ship to avoid humiliation knowing they were going to dump her, and then she played the victim. 

I am not saying that anyone has carried out fraud at TPV. I have no proof of that.

Her long-winded statement is rather self defeating given she counters herself. 
Based on volunteer workers gossiping to her, she laid into her bosses making accusations she cannot substantiate.  Very naive or very gullible stupid, or both.
Not sign of someone with investigative journalism skills.

Just what sort of exit statement is she going to cook up if her film venture fails?
Is her film venture based on same shaky ground ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 23.10.15 14:51

In as nut shell, the fact SP has associated, still does with CH is enough to put me off anything she may or may not produce...or, have anything to do with!

Just my opinion but very deep seated.
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.10.15 15:23

@hentie wrote:In as nut shell, the fact SP has associated, still does with CH is enough to put me off anything she may or may not produce...or, have anything to do with!

It's a strange one hentie, why you would include someone who was 'exposed' by the Sun as 'vile' etc. (although Sonia helped her achieve that status) and also seems reasonably sensible one minute and a candidate for the monster raving looney party the next, is beyond me. Discredits the documentary right away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 23.10.15 17:11

HKP wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In as nut shell, the fact SP has associated, still does with CH is enough to put me off anything she may or may not produce...or, have anything to do with!

It's a strange one hentie, why you would include someone who was 'exposed' by the Sun as 'vile' etc. (although Sonia helped her achieve that status) and also seems reasonably sensible one minute and a candidate for the monster raving looney party the next, is beyond me. Discredits the documentary right away.

Exactly HKP!
In her position I would be running in the opposite direction with the speed of gold medalist sprinter!
CH did those who dispute abduction no favours at all and it was SP that was at the back of it.
I don 't trust her motives at all.
So that makes two of them.
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuey-Brown 23.10.15 17:32

I ve read the twitter stuff, but am i allowed to ask why so much hatred on here for the both of them?

I no fan either. Although dont understand why everyone hates them. 

Sorry i new, so trying to make sense of it all.

Thanks.
Stuey-Brown

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 23.10.15 17:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I ve read the twitter stuff, but am i allowed to ask why so much hatred on here for the both of them?

Thanks.
I think you will form a picture for yourself in time Stuey-Brown sad
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.10.15 17:45

@Stuey-Brown wrote:I ve read the twitter stuff, but am i allowed to ask why so much hatred on here for the both of them?

Thanks.
Hello Stuey-Brown, and welcome to the forum.

I don't believe anyone hates them, but there is criticism of both individuals and how they operate. 

I hope you have had an opportunity to read our most recent topics which brings together research by members that suggests MBM died earlier in the week. 

Look forward to your posts!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuey-Brown 23.10.15 17:50

Thanks lady in red.

I stick to Goncalo theory and that she actually died on the third.

Makes the most sense to me. I have followed this case for a long time.

Thanks for the reply lady in red.
Stuey-Brown

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 10 Empty Legitimate criticism, not 'hatred'

Post by Tony Bennett 23.10.15 17:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I've read the twitter stuff, but am i allowed to ask why so much hatred on here for the both of them?

I no fan either. Although don't understand why everyone hates them. 

Sorry I new, so trying to make sense of it all.

Thanks.
There is no hatred here.

I don't want to go over old ground here, but these are some of the main reasons some of us are indeed opposed to Sonia Poulton:

1. Her appalling track record on The People's Voice (Icke TV) of interviewing, on the subject of Madeleine McCann, three con artists who brought us nothing truthful about what happened to Madeleine, and instead sowed false stories out of their own imaginations: Stephen D Birch, Michael Shrimpton and Rosalinda Hutton

2. She has been promising a documentary for over a year now and has lied many times about why it has never appeared

3. Despite professing a desire for justice for Brenda Leyland and Madeleine, she appears regularly on the mainstream media, especially Rupert Murdoch's SKY News, despite the fact that it was a high level team from SKY News that hounded Brenda Leyland to an early death.

I hope you are able to distinguish between legitimate criticism of someone who does not appear to be working in the interests of the truth about Madeleine, and the emotive word you used: 'hatred'.  I have been a member of this forum for nearly six years since it was founded and whilst hatred certainly does appear in other places on the net, it doesn't here.

On the subject of Rosalinda Hutton, if you look at the appalling comments she has made about CMOMM and me on her 'Cristobell Unbound' blog, you will readily see why she comes in for some entirely legitimate criticism here

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24226

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuey-Brown 23.10.15 18:02

Thank you mr b for the explanation.

Ive seen tge links to her blog of twitter. Not sure what to make of it. If allowed to say that.

A big clash of personalities.

But i do think your right mr b.

Thanks.
Stuey-Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.10.15 19:20

@Stuey-Brown wrote:I ve read the twitter stuff, but am i allowed to ask why so much hatred on here for the both of them?

Thanks.
Hatred is not a word I would use to describe some of the debate that has been ongoing since this documentary was initially hinted at. Personally I think there are some people who can see through the pair of them and recognise their real motives. This irks people and sometimes it can get a bit heated, however on the forums (not twitter) I don't think they are hated or abused like they claim
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.10.15 19:38

Let's get back on topic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.10.15 20:02

Does anyone have any idea how long the proposed documentary is, much is said about RDH's being too long? I suppose how long is needed to do the subject justice?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.10.15 20:26

HKP wrote:Does anyone have any idea how long the proposed documentary is, much is said about RDH's being too long? I suppose how long is needed to do the subject justice?

FYI, my six questions to Sonia Poulton on 4 June 2015, her reply on 8 June (black) and my replies (BLUE):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SONIA POULTON RESPONDS TO SIX QUESTIONS

On 4 June I posted up on CMOMM a list of six questions to Sonia Poulton, after she publicly - and falsely - accused me of being a ‘paid pro-McCann stooge’.

She has responded to me in a rambling post, dated 8 June, titled:In answer to the question: When can I see your Madeleine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] documentary?” I’ll make a few comments on what she said in that response below.

But first, how did she answer my six questions?

1. How much have SKY News paid you for your chat show appearances, or otherwise, in the past 12 months?

Poulton’s answer: I’m not saying.

2. Were you paid for arranging Hutton’s ‘I am an anti-McCann bitch’ interview in the Sun earlier this month, if so, how much?

Poulton’s answer: I’m not saying.

3. Were you, as claimed by Hutton, commissioned by anyone to produce your documentary, if so by whom and on what terms?

Poulton’s answer:  No direct answer, but it’s perfectly clear from her response that she has NOT been ‘commissioned’ by anyone to produce this documentary. It follows that when her close friend Rosalinda Hutton said Poulton HAD been commissioned to make her film, she was being untruthful.

4. Have you got any TV company anywhere to show your proposed documentary, if so whom?

Poulton’s answer: Not yet.

5. It has been suggested that you are proposing to put out your documentary on ‘Pay Per View’ TV. Is this correct?

Poulton doesn’t answer this question.

6. When is your documentary going to be shown, and where?

Poulton cannot say anything definite about where her documentary will be shown (if at all) – and after 9 months of waiting for it, we are still told it will be ‘weeks’ more before it  comes out.

---------------------------------

I now make a few specific comments on Poulton’s response, as follows:

I write this with some trepidation, knowing full well it will be examined to within an inch of life. And not always by friendly and welcoming eyes.

Myself and a production crew have been filming this documentary for over seven months. Initially we planned to do the whole thing, start to finish, in a couple of months.

REPLY:  Dave Eden stated publicly on film back in October that he was working on Poulton’s documentary - and that it would be out ‘within a week’ (!)

Events changed that.

The story developed. Brenda Leyland's inquest was delayed until March 2015, we waited for the Gonçalo Amaral Lisbon result, I waited for various responses and FOIs (delayed, again) to come in.

Just to make this clear. This documentary is not a YouTube video. It has been made to specific broadcasting standards and the process involved is considerably more time-consuming and costly than that involved in a YouTube which (as I know well) is essentially a record-edit-upload process.

REPLY: I think Richard Hall would probably claim that his two Madeleine documentary films were also technically ‘up to broadcasting standard’ - and of course he travelled to Praia da Luz to do ‘on location’ filming for his first documentary. This included entering the Salsalitas property of Ralph and Sally Eveleigh - Robert Murat’s uncle and aunt, and a visit to the Palmeras Golf Club, the place where Robert Murat eventually admitted meeting certain people on the afternoon of 3 May 2007 after initially lying to the Portuguese Police about where he was and what he was doing that day.  

If only it were that straightforward.

But then this is a media story that needs to go beyond online and into the mainstream media. That's what online campaigners tell me all the time - and they are right.

REPLY: Fully agreed. I very much doubt whether the mainstream media will allow you to tell the ‘Untold Story of Madeleine McCann’, but if you think you can do it, go for it.

I have worked in msm for decades and I also make You Tubes, I love doing it all, but the former requires such stringent disciplines and standards to be met, legally, technically and visually, that I knew I needed a production company to back me making this film.

REPLY: So who is your ‘production company’? It’s basically Alan Taylor-Shearer, the bloke who did the zit-squeezing video, and Dave Eden, isn’t it?

For the reality is - and anyone who knows this case will also know there are media and legal issues attached - I am loathe to give away too much information because I am aware of how problematic that could be for us.

From the outset I knew I would struggle to get a broadcaster to fund it the way I realised, over a number of years, that the story needed to be told.

REPLY: So when your friend Rosalinda Hutton claimed months ago that you had been ‘commissioned’ to make this film, her claim was false, wasn’t it?

I had already been warned off by a msm producer of my acquaintance. Other colleagues (and journalist friends) have expressed similar concerns about my curiosity of the case over the years.

In order to make this documentary I needed to be able to take a package to a broadcaster. It could not be footage, to be chopped and edited according to someone else's idea of how it should be portrayed, but a complete, honest and whole film package that I would not allow to be tampered with.

REPLY: So that ‘honest and complete package’ still isn’t ready?

If you know how msm works (and I mean REALLY know) you will know this requirement of mine is me coming with A VERY TALL ORDER, indeed. But then you will also know that that is what this story requires.

The disappearance of Madeleine McCann - and the multiple issues attached to that - is a story that very much needs updating in the way the public perceive it.

REPLY : ‘Updating’?
I was inspired, as a journalist and broadcaster, to pursue this by the shocking (and I'm still shocked) death of Brenda Leyland.

REPLY: Which was caused by SKY News’ oppressive ‘outing’ of her, repeated at 15-minute intervals for a whole day, when she had committed no crime. Yet you have been are regularly employed by SKY News ever since you announced your documentary project. Did you complain to OFCOM about SKY’s conduct?

I address this tragedy fully in the film and over the course of months as I, and a small camera crew, attended her inquests.

People will be left in no doubt about my position on Brenda Leyland - and about the events that led to her death, and those events subsequent to her death.

Let me say this at this point:

Yes, I am a professional journalist - despite detractors trying every trick to undermine my hard won and decent reputation in my industry - but I am also passionate as well as professional.

Those who oppose this documentary, and there are a few, have tried to use that against me. They have failed. I am proud to be emotionally engaged with my work, I do not want to be one of those 'professionals' who are so ‘professional’ that they can do a job like, say, watch child abuse images without so much as a flicker of emotion.

I don't want to be the type of person who is able to emotionally detach from the wickedness of the world in the course of their ‘job’. We should never acclimatise to what is wrong, that's how I see my work. I view passion as a help not a hindrance, a strength not a weakness.

Anyone who knows me will know this and in this film I make that point very clearly.

I do this by going to the people at the heart of this story (while being clear not to interfere in any way with the ongoing police investigation)

REPLY:  So…the McCanns, the Tapas 7, Clarence Mitchell, Brian Kennedy, Edward Smethurst, Martin Smith, DCI Andy Redwood, DCI Nicola Wall, Francisco Marco (Metodo 3 boss), Marcos Aragao Correia, Kevin Halligen, Henri Exton, Tim Craig-Harvey and, oh, Rebekah Brooks?

and by asking questions of public interest. (Many millions of pounds of public interest, in fact, and that's just the financial cost of this case to the public).

In this documentary, I tackle the anomalies that exist. All the stuff that is in the public domain

REPLY: What about all the secret and hidden stuff not in the public domain that people have been researching for years?

- only you wouldn’t know it judging by the lack of real investigation media organisations have conducted around this case. On that point, at least, I agree with Clarence Mitchell - the McCann's spokesman who appears in the documentary.

REPLY: You and Clarence Mitchell agree about the things that have not been investigated properly?

So, forgive me for going the long way around answering the question: when will your documentary be aired?

The short answer is I can't yet tell you. At the moment. That's me being as transparent as I can without giving ammunition to the enemies of this project.

The film is, and has been for weeks, in post-production. We have started broadcast meetings about it. Several broadcast executives have expressed a keen interest in getting involved. Myself, and a small trusted team, are (through necessity) playing our cards close to our collective chests.

REPLY: Nothing tangible then. No definite information about when and where it might be screened, then?

Those who want justice for Madeleine McCann will understand and appreciate that. Those with other agendas, will not. Either way, we get to know who’s who.

This documentary has taught me so much and not least that the enemies of it are not always immediately identifiable. I have learnt that there are detractors who claim to be on the side of justice for Madeleine McCann - in terms of finding out what happened and where she might be - but are, in actuality, the opposite.

REPLY: How very much I agree with that statement!

Some of these have already become the most vocal and scathing opponents of a film - this film - that has yet to be aired. Odd behaviour. Or maybe not.

Finally, I would like to say a big thank you to every single person who has informed me on the intricacies of this story - and also made me aware of the many dubious and opportunistic characters who surround it.

REPLY: Oh yes, there are definitely dubious and opportunistic characters ‘surrounding’ the Madeleine McCann story just now.

This experience has been an education - a harrowing and sad one, at times - and one I believe I have conveyed in our film for the public, at large, who are not clued-up like many of those online.

Thank you for your patience. As soon as I have broadcast details, I will let you know.

Oh, and one more thing, we will shortly release a two-minute trailer to social media to give people a flavour of what to expect. Again, I have to wait for the go-ahead but as soon as I can, I will.

REPLY: Ah, so someone she hasn’t told us about yet must give Poulton the ‘go-ahead’.

Have a lovely week.
Sonia X

Sonia Poulton
June 8, 2015

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.10.15 20:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Have a lovely week.
Sonia X

Sonia Poulton
June 8, 2015
Ahhhhhhhhh, signed with a big kiss, Tony! airkiss

What on earth happened to change the way she talks about you?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33981

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.10.15 21:11

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Have a lovely week.
Sonia X

Sonia Poulton
June 8, 2015

There's a misunderstanding here.

She didn't deign to reply to me direct, after all she'd just called me a 'McCann stooge' (!) on Twitter a few days before.

She replied by IIRC a 'Twitlonger' (bits in black above). The rose was simply for all her legions of adoring fans. It was never meant for me.  never mind

------

Mind you, with Hutton, things were different. An email to me in July 2012 began:

"Hi Tony,  What a good man you are!  Your email has made my day..." 

That was when I offered to review her book for a newspaper I write for.

Even early in 2014 I got an email which began: "I am writing to you as you are one of the few people I can trust".

I still haven't figured out quite what has gone wrong since then.  nah

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.10.15 21:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Sonia X

Sonia Poulton
June 8, 2015

It was never meant for me.  never mind

empathy 
------

I still haven't figured out quite what has gone wrong since then.  nah
 Wasn't it because she was suspended for 7 days for ignoring a mod's warning to stop disrupting?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33981

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.10.15 22:46

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Wasn't it because she [Cristobell/Hutton] was suspended for 7 days for ignoring a mod's warning to stop disrupting?
I'll make this short, but, no, the origin of this was during the early months of 2014, not many weeks after I suggested that 'Smithman' was fabricated. That was when Hutton began challenging me in forceful terms on CMOMM.

In 2013, Sonia Poulton wrote to Hutton and praised her for her wonderful blog, 'Cristobell Unbound'. That unproductive Skype interview by Poulton of Hutton followed very soon afterwards - and I suggest that the two of them have been in cahoots ever since, and not working to the same agenda as we are. I would further suggest that neither of them has ever sincerely wanted to get to the truth about why Madeleine was reported missing, and it is my belief that in the coming months we will find this to be true.

I also suggest that Hutton deliberately triggered her suspension here in order to commence attacks on CMOMM and myself, for that is exactly what took off after afterwards.

And has been going on incessantly now for 15 months....

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum