The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 9 Mm11

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 9 Mm11

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 9 Regist10

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 9 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Jill Havern 19.10.15 21:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  chirpyinsect Today at 9:34 pm
Well I guess this will earn me a slap but it has to be said. I am absolutely shocked at the stance taken by Candy and Freedom tonight.
There have been many subjects that have become heated in the past and admin and mod have done their best to adjudicate as fairly as possible. Not so this time.
It's as if there has been a complete volte face in manner and fair mindedness, even descending into sarcasm and childish roffling about aunties and cousins.
Not like you ladies. I normally admire you both and don't envy you your task one bit, but you have lost 2 posters today that we know of and upset a fair few more in your defence of someone who, by her own admittance, expects and invites criticism.
If the members here can disagree with each other on diverse subjects such as shadows and weather conditions yet still remain civil, why can Cristobell not defend her own actions? 
I am not attacking Cristobell by the way although I am not a fan. I'm sure she won't lose sleep over that fact but then nor will I.
Nor am I going to criticise Sonia as I am happy to wait for her doc if it gets aired. However, I am saddened by the ripping apart of this place and the ridicule it has received tonight. I used to be so proud of us here. Now it has gone the way of the place we have been denigrating. Such a shame.
Ps Freedom and Candy. I am sticking here as I really hope this can be sorted out, so please don't take this as a dig at you.

----------

At least she admits they have been denigrating this forum.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33526

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 9 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Tony Bennett 19.10.15 21:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What can't speak, can't lie:
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann Forum: Most users ever online was 2583 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:33 pm

Madeleine McCann Mystery Forum: Most users ever online was 149 on Mon May 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Yes.

But to bring it up-to-date:

Numbers viewing the form this minute: 311 

Daily views: Over 20,000

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24120

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 19.10.15 22:05

Get'emGonçalo wrote: (quoting chirpyinsect):  I used to be so proud of us here. Now it has gone the way of the place we have been denigrating. Such a shame.
Ps Freedom and Candy. I am sticking here as I really hope this can be sorted out, so please don't take this as a dig at you.
----------
Yes, this formal admission is useful, they have been dishing out abuse and denigration at us by the bucketload, cunningly and willingly encouraged by (sorry, can't help it), 'Flossy' and 'Freedumb', lazz's new nicks for them.

But then chirpyinsect has happily been proved utterly wrong about MMM having 'gone the way of the other place' (CMOMM)?

What has happened to CMOMM since MMM formed?

Daily visitors to the forum are UP.

Membership has increased by SEVERAL HUNDRED.

New members joining since 1st October alone: SEVENTY-TWO. 

Several who left us on the crest of a wave of organised hostility towards us have RETURNED. 

One of our new members is Richard Hall, one who HAS produced not one Madeleine documentary but TWO, and has attracted over 1.5 million views of them to date.     

Dozens of new research threads have STARTED UP and new forum sections CREATED.

A sound Moderation Team has been BUILT.

Thank you to all those who remained in the good ship CMOMM as it sailed through choppy waters.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.10.15 22:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Added here, with sadness, just for the written record - on Hutton's blog today, 19th Oct:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 19/10/15 -  So who doesn't want the truth out there?

The personal attacks on myself and Sonia Poulton are relentless and most of them are coming from the antis in the form of the CMoMM forum, who claim to be fighting for justice for Madeleine, but who are in reality, doing everything they can to silence those who are trying to get the truth into the public domain. 

On the forum where I currently post several members accuse myself and Sonia of using this case to advance our careers - as if that were a bad thing!  Doesn't everyone try to advance their careers?  I find the British idea of NOT trying to win, and NOT trying to be successful, ridiculous. 

Why is it wrong to try to advance your career?  Should we all be aiming for mediocrity?  Should we all be 'umble and unassuming? Are we not allowed to take or expect credit for the work we do?  I know those were the rules when I was having the catechism pounded into me at the age of 6, but I discarded that nonsense decades ago. 

I, and indeed Sonia, are using our talents to get the truth of Madeleine's disappearance into the mainstream media, something genuine 'antis' have been trying to do for years.  And as a respected mainstream journalist, Sonia has the talent and the connections to make this a reality. 

UNQUOTE

Was the entire twelve paragraph version there when you plucked that excerpt, or have bits been added throughout the day, as and when?

It's unbelievable - I urge anyone who wonders at the continued criticism to read.  As a teaser, the final sentence is..

The hypocrisy of those shouting  'think of the children' while hiding behind walls of anonymity and in a vermin ridden cesspit, never fails to astonish me.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 29566

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 19.10.15 22:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote: (quoting chirpyinsect):  I used to be so proud of us here. Now it has gone the way of the place we have been denigrating. Such a shame.
----------
Yes, this formal admission is useful, they have been dishing out abuse and denigration at us by the bucketload, cunningly and willingly encouraged by (sorry, can't help it), 'Flossy' and 'Freedumb', lazz's new nicks for them.

But then chirpyinsect has happily been proved utterly wrong about MMM having 'gone the way of the other place'.

Whathas happened to CMOMM since MMM formed?

Daily visitors to the forum are UP.

Membership has increased by SEVERAL HUNDRED.

New members joining since 1st October alone: SEVENTY-TWO. 

Several who left us on the crest of a wave of organised hostility towards us have RETURNED. 

One of our new members is Richard Hall, one who HAS produced not one Madeleine documentary but TWO, and has attracted over 1.5 million views of them to date.     

Dozens of new research threads have STARTED UP and new forum sections CREATED.

A sound Moderation Team has been BUILT.

Thank you to all those who remained in the good ship CMOMM as it sailed through choppy waters.
Excellent facts and figures.
This forum can't be beaten and that's what galls them. 
They hoped to bring it down but have failed miserably.
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.10.15 22:23

It's no good, I can't resist it..

Paragraph 5

As for myself, my writing and my blogs are read by thousands, including newspaper editors, police, psychology students [she has clearly forgotten to mention the NHS] and ordinary members of the public who like straight talking articles that sort the wheat from the chaff, and give a reader friendly perspective of what is going on. I have studied this case in depth for 8 years!  I know it inside out and upside down and I am quickly able to distinguish between fact and bullshit.  My enemies are, understandably, those in the bullshit category.

That is one heck of a revelatory jaw dropping moment - I quite understand if this is promptly deleted.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.10.15 22:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Statement on Hutton's blog tonight:

-------------------------------------------------

QUOTE:     "When I left CMoMM, almost 75% of their forum left with me and the entire forum collapsed".    UNQUOTE

Grandoise delusional condition on fine display. lol
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.10.15 22:34

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Statement on Hutton's blog tonight:

QUOTE:     "When I left CMoMM, almost 75% of their forum left with me and the entire forum collapsed".    UNQUOTE

Is that what she said?  laugh

Apparently! lol  

But then she also said she is a certified nut case ...

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 19.10.15 22:40

Flossy (or Bossy - are they one and the same or two different ones?) has closed this momentous thread over on MMM with 600-plus posts on it, mostly about Hutton:

The untold story of Madeleine McCann - Sonia Poulton
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  candyfloss Today at 10:19 pm

...for this reason:

"Locked until we have some news from Sonia".

You gotta laugh

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.10.15 22:47

"I have a get out of jail free card, confirmation of lunacy from two renowned psychiatrists."

Why did this person need to be assessed by two renowned psychiatrists (previously referred to as the UK's top psychiatrists) - was it connected to the case she instigated against the catholic childcare institution?  If so, no surprising it was thrown out of court.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.10.15 22:59

@Tony Bennett wrote:  Flossy (or Bossy - are they one and the same or two different ones?)

Moons ago I recall Blogsy was asked if she is the owner of Flossyforum, she denied it emphatically declaring she had no desire to run a forum under any circumstances.  Courtesy of her blog I reminded her that she had previously declared her intention to start up her very own forum.  On this isolated occasion she condescended to reply by saying something to the effect of 'didn't you know it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind'

Consider yourself well and truly SQUISHED !  lol

I wondered then, I wonder now.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.10.15 23:52

And then she woke up.
With ridiculous grandeur comments like that it will be more of 'us' that'll wake up to her, that her words have little honesty or realism.

Apparently she's hinting she's the biggest draw of audience to CF's forum, hence the increased popularity of that forum, surpassing this one ! lol

It's a no wonder she's CF biggest prize and shield her at all costs.
She is a real hit, lol, in all manner this word can be defined.
What's CF going to do if the nameless clown threatens to walk away? Shut down her forum?
When she's left with no entertaining clown, she may have no choice but to shut down, or the place would be a ghost town.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.10.15 0:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's no good, I can't resist it..

Paragraph 5

As for myself, my writing and my blogs are read by thousands, including newspaper editors, police, psychology students [she has clearly forgotten to mention the NHS] and ordinary members of the public who like straight talking articles that sort the wheat from the chaff, and give a reader friendly perspective of what is going on. I have studied this case in depth for 8 years!  I know it inside out and upside down and I am quickly able to distinguish between fact and bullshit.  My enemies are, understandably, those in the bullshit category.

That is one heck of a revelatory jaw dropping moment - I quite understand if this is promptly deleted.

As a matter of interest, how would she know psychology students read her blog?
IPs never show identities, at most rough geographical position.
Anyway, not surprised even if psychology students study her psychology as their homework case study.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.10.15 15:47

Hong Kong Phooey Hero of the Hour

Apropos of l-azereri's blog posted up by Get'emGoncalo last evening  -  this is today's latest update by Mrs Blogsy..

"I don't know if you caught yesterday's matinee, I was being torn asunder by a 'hero' called Hong Kong Fuey supported by several other unimaginative pseudonyms for several hours. They are just a bunch of nasty little scaredy cats, not one of them has the guts to say all those things in their own names!"

Anyone that's followed this saga will know that to be a blatant lie.  Further detail here..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What is it with this obsession about people using pseudonyms - what difference does it make?  If people choose to write under their real names that's their choice and should likewise be if you prefer to remain anonymous.  Does it make you some kind of hero to use a real name or does it make you ideal troll fodder?  Her proclaimed abhorrance for the anonymous element doesn't appear to extend to the hidden supporter - speaks volumes in my opinion.  That aside, she seems to have overlooked the fact that one particular poster I believe has departed as a direct result of this apalling performance by the forum chiefs, was posting using her real name - with photograph to boot!

Maybe if she stuck to her own private domain, her frequent episodes of vindictive outrage wouldn't matter to anyone but herself but all the time she uses this forum as a target for her vicious evil maniacal tantrums then she should be exposed for what she truly is - not what she feigns to be.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.10.15 17:15

As usual she's having one of her episodes ie screaming meltdown.

Can dish it but won't take it - her trait all along.

So she thinks using a name given at birth by her parents exonerate her from insults and libellous comments she heaped on other people.
 I never knew that !

Which planet is she on?  Oh....silly me... Planet Loony of course. lol

Is this foul mouth the sort of crusader Madeleine needs. Don't make me laugh.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 20.10.15 17:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hong Kong Phooey Hero of the Hour

Apropos of l-azereri's blog posted up by Get'emGoncalo last evening  -  this is today's latest update by Mrs Blogsy..

"I don't know if you caught yesterday's matinee, I was being torn asunder by a 'hero' called Hong Kong Fuey supported by several other unimaginative pseudonyms for several hours. They are just a bunch of nasty little scaredy cats, not one of them has the guts to say all those things in their own names!"

Anyone that's followed this saga will know that to be a blatant lie.  Further detail here..

What is it with this obsession about people using pseudonyms - what difference does it make?  If people choose to write under their real names that's their choice and should likewise be if you prefer to remain anonymous.  Does it make you some kind of hero to use a real name or does it make you ideal troll fodder?  Her proclaimed abhorrance for the anonymous element doesn't appear to extend to the hidden supporter - speaks volumes in my opinion.  That aside, she seems to have overlooked the fact that one particular poster I believe has departed as a direct result of this apalling performance by the forum chiefs, was posting using her real name - with photograph to boot!

Maybe if she stuck to her own private domain, her frequent episodes of vindictive outrage wouldn't matter to anyone but herself but all the time she uses this forum as a target for her vicious evil maniacal tantrums then she should be exposed for what she truly is - not what she feigns to be.
I think the problem is people consider her to be a rational normal person but she isn't, and she says that herself according to her renowned psychiatrists. I think people should ask themselves if in real life they were to be confronted by such an obnoxious woman what would you do? Run the other way i would think. She will never see what others see and you either have to steer right clear of her or stay and humor her delusions.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.10.15 18:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hong Kong Phooey Hero of the Hour

I think the problem is people consider her to be a rational normal person but she isn't, and she says that herself according to her renowned psychiatrists. I think people should ask themselves if in real life they were to be confronted by such an obnoxious woman what would you do? Run the other way i would think. She will never see what others see and you either have to steer right clear of her or stay and humor her delusions.

Perhaps only CF and Freedom saw her as normal.
Others clearly didn't and say so.
Yet another lot of some others that can see she isn't normal are pretending she is, hoping association with her will bring some glitters to their life. Remember she's waiting for a BATFA award and those encouraging her delusions are hoping to be invited to champagne celebration with her. lol
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.10.15 22:58

@ Joss wrote:

"I think the problem is people consider her to be a rational normal person .."

Thank gawd they don't consider her to be a national treasure!  lol

Rumour now has it that aquilla is lazzer-i !  If that be true all I can add is ..     Mrs clapping Mrs

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 21.10.15 5:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:@ Joss wrote:

"I think the problem is people consider her to be a rational normal person .."

Thank gawd they don't consider her to be a national treasure!  lol

Rumour now has it that aquilla is lazzer-i !  If that be true all I can add is ..     Mrs clapping Mrs
Well some people might see her that way, or as some type of matyr for the cause.
I seen that about Aquilla, lol. Just from reading Lazzeri's blogs i got that she/he could be American but don't really know, but enjoy reading the posts anyway, as Lazz is usually spot on in what she/he writes IMO.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.10.15 12:59

Perhaps only CF and Freedom saw [Cristobell/Hutton] as normal...a lot others that can see she isn't normal are pretending she is, hoping association with her will bring some glitters to their life.
"Just wait until Jill Havern's in handcuffs"

Very true @ aiyoyo, and the sane ones over there who have sussed Hutton and Flossy's blind support for her are either leaving, or are too frightened of Flossy's support of Bossy to say anything.

Again, just so we have it, Cristobell on her blog last night posted this comment, verbatim:

Lazz/Aquila/Fragrance/Reptile really does need to get doorstepped but it would be better to wait till the McCanns are in jail and Havern/ Bennett are in handcuffs for the Maddie Foundation fraud.

Cristobell and Sonia can then turn up with a film crew and ask her just exactly how much she knew about the Foundation scam.

Bide your time Cristobell you know these people are morally bankrupt chancers

Today:        [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

UNQUOTE

This was posted by the chief public relations officer for Sonia Poulton's documentary, who will also be starring in it

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.10.15 15:48

@ Tony Bennett wrote:   "This was posted by the chief public relations officer for Sonia Poulton's documentary, who will also be starring in it."

Later today @ Mrs Blogs..

"As narcissistic as I am, there are much more interesting things to write about than moi!"  There you have it, straight from the Nags Head.

Talking of documentaries, where is (working title) 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' I wonder - the cutting room floor?  Many weeks ago Richard D Hall announced his intention of making a film about the days in PdL leading up to 3rd May.  He however doesn't see the need to release little teasers and appetizers to attract attention or shout about promised release dates and excuses for delays - unlike the egotistic buffoons Poulton and her 'production' team.

How long are they going to keep up this charade?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 21.10.15 19:29

Very true @ aiyoyo, and the sane ones over there who have sussed Hutton and Flossy's blind support for her are either leaving, or are too frightened of Flossy's support of Bossy to say anything.

Again, just so we have it, Cristobell on her blog last night posted this comment, verbatim:

Lazz/Aquila/Fragrance/Reptile really does need to get doorstepped but it would be better to wait till the McCanns are in jail and Havern/ Bennett are in handcuffs for the Maddie Foundation fraud.

Cristobell and Sonia can then turn up with a film crew and ask her just exactly how much she knew about the Foundation scam.

UNQUOTE

This was posted by the chief public relations officer for Sonia Poulton's documentary, who will also be starring in it

Priceless.  
Showing herself up for her true color as usual. Spectacular own goal again.
She censors comments on her blog saying she won't publish insults.
So why did she let this one through?
Oh silly me.....insult of others is OK of course.
Letting it slip through proves she supports and encourages that kind of atrocious behavior. And by golly, she even partakes in it.
She also published the one that insults her fellow poster at MMM, freaking unbelievable.

Remind us of the other Mrs who calls for clamp down on trolls but only anti-trolls while turning a blind eye to pro-them trolls.

Maybe Hutton wrote them (those commentaries) herself and replied to herself, talking to the wind effectively.

As to her being chief PR, I suspect it's more than that.
The proactive way she hyped up the  documentary, promoting it as if her life depends on it, she probably has a share in it.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.10.15 22:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:   "The proactive way she hyped up the  documentary, promoting it as if her life depends on it, she probably has a share in it."

That would explain why Poulton gives her so much mouth space but I'm frankly amazed she could afford to help finance such a lavish time consuming project - apparently she lost everything as a result of being anti-McCann [her words not mine] - job, home blah blah blah.

I believe she writes most of her own fan mail, if not all.  I get all the right answers when I talk to myself - only I don't usually do it out load. lol!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.10.15 23:08

This is a thread for discussion of SP's trailer, so...   ontopic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 22.10.15 1:26

Perhaps only CF and Freedom saw [Cristobell/Hutton] as normal...a lot others that can see she isn't normal are pretending she is, hoping association with her will bring some glitters to their life.

UNQUOTE

spit coffee

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum