The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

India vs Pakistan. International Incident. Victory for Pakistan. Defeat and a resignation for India (BBC 11 Sep 2015)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Indian...

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
90% 90% 
[ 9 ]
10% 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Re: India vs Pakistan. International Incident. Victory for Pakistan. Defeat and a resignation for India (BBC 11 Sep 2015)

Post by BlueBag on 12.09.15 7:40

A stroll down Alum Rock in Birmingham will tell you all you need to know about how much they are interested in integration.

I did have an issue with the official when he referred to... ""Whilst being rightly proud of their Pakistani culture and heritage they need to explain better and engage more with their non-Pakistani brothers and sisters if they want their children to succeed as British Pakistani citizens".

An oxymoron if ever there was one.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: India vs Pakistan. International Incident. Victory for Pakistan. Defeat and a resignation for India (BBC 11 Sep 2015)

Post by Jill Havern on 12.09.15 8:52

@BlueBag wrote:A stroll down Alum Rock in Birmingham will tell you all you need to know about how much they are interested in integration.

I did have an issue with the official when he referred to... ""Whilst being rightly proud of their Pakistani culture and heritage they need to explain better and engage more with their non-Pakistani brothers and sisters if they want their children to succeed as British Pakistani citizens".

And Smethwick and Sparkbrook and Sparkhill and Handsworth to name but a few other places.
Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.09.15 8:59

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:A stroll down Alum Rock in Birmingham will tell you all you need to know about how much they are interested in integration.

And Smethwick and Sparkbrook and Sparkhill and Handsworth to name but a few other places.
Small Heath, Washwood Heath, Perry Barr..........

There's also a battle going on to introduce an enormous Islamic burial site/graveyard in Solihull (Bickenhill).

Link re Muslim cemetery application (on green belt land), started off with plans for 4,000 then another application for an additional 7,000 graves. Quite handy for motorway links and right next to the airport.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/applicants-controversial-solihull-muslim-cemetery-7713644
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Indian

Post by willowthewisp on 12.09.15 13:04

Political correctness personified?
The gentleman's comments have I think been taken in the wrong context and he was using the differences between the races of a system that both Indian and Pakistan people know exist to this day. 
I have recently seen some of the TV programmes that people used to view in the 1970s and when you take stock of the contents aired, it was shocking to see how far the TV stations took the subjects aired to an excessive point, trying to shock the audience for an adverse view?
The Indian person was not looking to shock an audience but was alerting to people of an inclusive progressive society for the improvement of a better place for communities existence.
After skipping through the TV channels the other evening and viewing for a few moments that it was quite clear the TV organisations had to change their viewing audience / stance they had taken on these programmes and I would like to think there has been progression of dialogue since then?
However, after glancing some of the TV programmes aired today, they are even worse than the programmes from the 1970's, the debasement is quite clear when Channel 4/5 can only offer, Celebrity Big Brother UK V USA, jungle crap, ITV X Factor, BBC Stricly Come throw me round the floor as an acceptable form of TV the mind boggles? 
Today you can have 100+ channels of utter **it and have to pay £145+ as a licence fee to view this garbage, what is the alternative we'er told you can always switch it off?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum