The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by aquila on 16.06.15 22:19

I listened to a programme on LBC yesterday with Ann Widdecombe and Sonia Poulton speaking about the young woman who stripped off on a mountain in a foreign land and was imprisoned for three days.

Sonia Poulton almost gasped to find herself admitting she agreed with Widdy on something so totally pointless blown up into a media storm.

Widdecombe did a documentary with the Philpotts re benefits. Mick Philpott (who had previously appeared on the Jeremy Bile show) subsequently murdered his children.

I can't help thinking if Poulton had turned up to do a documentary on the Philpotts re benefits she'd have been outraged they were victims of austerity and their alternative lifestyle was their absolute right.

What can one say other than I think Sonia would do better than Widdy on Strictly Come Dancing. titter
aquila

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Verdi on 16.06.15 23:33

I recently watched a short YouTube video produced by SoniaPoulton.com filming her chasing leading politicians around the streets outside Parliament.

If she wants to be taken seriously, rather than cavorting about like a deranged Mother Shipton befuddled by the effects of an excess of the old wacky baccy, she needs approach her claimed profession in an entirely different way.  Her targets treat her like a bit of fluff on the lapel to be brushed off with the back of the hand or scraping doggy do-da off the sole of the shoe on the kerbstone.  The conclusion of the video was her standing on an escalator declaring her intention to next doorstep the politicians who refused to respond to her demands - quake and quiver, shake and shiver.  When she's perched on a studio sofa,  the presenters look as though either they are taking the wee or bored out of their skull.

Partly I think her problem is that she doesn't actually listen to anything other than her own voice.  It's the height of rudeness to shout down someone when they are trying to have their say.  Is this the kind of approach we are to expect from the long overdue documentary revealing the truth behind the case of Madeleine McCann - chasing people about with a microphone demanding answers to ridiculously unreasonable questions?

The woman's like a wailing banshee.  She must be the laughing stock of the profession.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 17.06.15 9:13

Sonia’s next big story? Revelations by Natalie Rowe about John Whittingdale.
.     Lord Laffin @em ‏‪@veniviedivici 10h10 hours ago
‪#NoOffence but silence, from the ‪#freepress on the John Whittingdale MP allegations ? see ‪@RealNatalieRowe ,  why is that ? ‪#corruption ?

.     Natalie Rowe retweeted 

.     Sonia Poulton ‏‪@SoniaPoulton 10h10 hours ago
‪@veniviedivici ‪@RealNatalieRowe not strictly true. I contacted editor I work with, she was interested but Nat not speaking until after Fri.

2:57 PM - 16 Jun 2015 · Details 

‪@SoniaPoulton ‪@RealNatalieRowe so. it's true at the moment, but may be saved for a WEEKEND splash ?

Sonia Poulton ‏‪@SoniaPoulton 10h10 hours ago
‪@veniviedivici ‪@RealNatalieRowe you know what they say about the weekend press...? go big or go home! Er, something like that!

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve on 17.06.15 10:02

I was looking for Vikki's post on the Madeleine McCann Debate page so that I could see the comments, but that is not the correct site. It is posted on The McCann Enigma. Just letting you know in case anyone was looking for it.
Copodenieve

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.06.15 10:16

@Doug D wrote:Sonia’s next big story? Revelations by Natalie Rowe about John Whittingdale.
‪#NoOffence but silence, from the ‪#freepress on the John Whittingdale MP allegations ? see ‪@RealNatalieRowe ,  why is that ? ‪#corruption ?

.     Natalie Rowe retweeted 

.     Sonia Poulton ‏‪@SoniaPoulton 10h10 hours ago
‪@veniviedivici ‪@RealNatalieRowe not strictly true. I contacted editor I work with, she was interested but Nat not speaking until after Fri.

2:57 PM - 16 Jun 2015 · Details 

‪@SoniaPoulton ‪@RealNatalieRowe so. it's true at the moment, but may be saved for a WEEKEND splash ?

Sonia Poulton ‏‪@SoniaPoulton 10h10 hours ago
‪@veniviedivici ‪@RealNatalieRowe you know what they say about the weekend press...? go big or go home! Er, something like that!
Once again, why would you pre-announce something on Twitter?

Why not wait and just publish?

I'm becoming increasingly irritated by this vacuous Twitter malarkey.

As for describing the weekend press as 'go big or go home' I'm speechless.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.06.15 10:19

@Copodenieve wrote:I was looking for Vikki's post on the Madeleine McCann Debate page so that I could see the comments, but that is not the correct site. It is posted on The McCann Enigma. Just letting you know in case anyone was looking for it.
Do you have a link?
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve on 17.06.15 13:30

@aquila wrote:
@Copodenieve wrote:I was looking for Vikki's post on the Madeleine McCann Debate page so that I could see the comments, but that is not the correct site. It is posted on The McCann Enigma. Just letting you know in case anyone was looking for it.
Do you have a link?
No, as far as I am aware, the only way to find it is to go on to face book and type "The McCann Enigma" into the search engine. I really don't know whether you can see or not if you don't have a facebook account. I wanted to see the comments but there aren't many.
Copodenieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve on 17.06.15 13:35

• These are the comments to Vikki's post "The lunatics have taken over the asylum" on "The McCann Enigma" facebook site.

• Rosemary Smith Vikki. I've borrowed this for you to see. It seems that because people have been questioning about the documentary, Sonia has posted this. 

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1smj42h

TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter
    TwitLonger is the easy way to post more than 140 characters to Twitter
    TWITLONGER.COM

9 June at 18:19 · Like · 1

• Vikki Scott Thanks Rosemary Smith, I had seen it before I wrote this. Nothing will change my mind. That twitlonger tells us nothing, is more waffle except for 'out of my hands' Really? So who's hands is this 'independant' production in?
    15 June at 09:44 · Like · 1

• Anita Atkins Excellent post Vikki Scott, Very well written and expressed. I have been with you since the beginning on this subject and I am so glad you have written this piece as it needed saying.
    3 hrs · Like · 1

• Vikki Scott Thank you Anita Atkins. Unfortunately we are in the minority. Time will tell.
    3 hrs · Like

• Anita Atkins I don't know why we are in the minority because it's blatant as far as I'm concerned. Can't understand how others can't see it. She behaves like a troll and bully, and then calls everyone who questions her behavior "enemies"! How can anyone take her seriously? Their witch hunting for certain important targets is reason enough to ring alarm bells.
    36 mins · Like

• Anita Atkins ..by important targets I am referring to all the best researchers on CMOMM.
    34 mins · Like

Copodenieve

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 18.06.15 2:37

@Mark Willis wrote:(Betamax was a far superior medium than VHS but c'est la vie)

Meanwhile, BREAKING NEWS
WHO IS THE MYSTERY PERSON WE WILL ALL BE SHOCKED BY? - REVEALED!

Yes, on the QT I found out it is none other than Lord Lucan!
Stumbling through the almost impenetrable undergrowth at Craiglockhart, ace film maker, Poulton, discovers Lucan, happily chatting with Elvis as Shergar gambolled merrily around the triffids, to the adumbrating eldritch echoes of a time long since gone....or ever likely to sodding well happen...

spit coffee

Agree about Beta max. I still have a machine and tapes. Also things like a commodor 64. I secretly have fun imagining how, after my death, my kids will be completely bewildered trying to find out what things are and how to work it. The other day my daughter and I were watching an old movie, not really old, just from 64. In it was somebody doing a presentation with a slide projector. She almost fell of her chair laughing. When I told her we had to make those slides with a typewriter and a lot of drawing: all the graphs etc. she got a concerned look, like I was from outer space!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 18.06.15 2:41

Thanks, Copodenieve.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 18.06.15 8:12

@lj wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:(Betamax was a far superior medium than VHS but c'est la vie)

Meanwhile, BREAKING NEWS

Stumbling through the almost impenetrable undergrowth at Craiglockhart, ace film maker, Poulton, discovers Lucan, happily chatting with Elvis as Shergar gambolled merrily around the triffids, to the adumbrating eldritch echoes of a time long since gone....or ever likely to sodding well happen...

spit coffee

Agree about Beta max. I still have a machine and tapes. Also things like a commodor 64. I secretly have fun imagining how, after my death, my kids will be completely bewildered trying to find out what things are and how to work it. The other day my daughter and I were watching an old movie, not really old, just from 64. In it was somebody doing a presentation with a slide projector. She almost fell of her chair laughing. When I told her we had to make those slides with a typewriter and a lot of drawing: all the graphs etc. she got a concerned look, like I was from outer space!
I know that feeling! Brought up with Radio as the main "box in the room", no fridge or telephone...
Around 1979-80 we had the arcade machines then the home micro computer boom and our own machines to record TV, yes the Betamax versus VHS battle was on. The best format lost  sad
I had a VIC20, Spectrum, BBC, Commodore64 was THE machine, wasn't it?
Then the consoles came...Atari, Amiga and I still have my slide projector and slides.
No, one cannot explain this to our kids, can we? Yes, we really really really did look at our photos like this.
Now look. We can "develop" our own pictures in an instant.
Yet it takes Scotland Yard three years and £10m to resolve, umm, nothing. Impressive.
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 18.06.15 13:18

@Mark Willis wrote:
@lj wrote:

Meanwhile, BREAKING NEWS

spit coffee

I know that feeling! Brought up with Radio as the main "box in the room", no fridge or telephone...
Around 1979-80 we had the arcade machines then the home micro computer boom and our own machines to record TV, yes the Betamax versus VHS battle was on. The best format lost  sad
I had a VIC20, Spectrum, BBC, Commodore64 was THE machine, wasn't it?
Then the consoles came...Atari, Amiga and I still have my slide projector and slides.
No, one cannot explain this to our kids, can we? Yes, we really really really did look at our photos like this.
Now look. We can "develop" our own pictures in an instant.
Yet it takes Scotland Yard three years and £10m to resolve, umm, nothing. Impressive.
Ah! Terry Pratchett in 'Good Omens'  where a 17th C book of predictions includes:  DO NOTTE BUYE BEETAMAX....

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 19.06.15 7:29

LOL!!  big grin
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 27.07.15 3:08

First, most of the comments following Vikki Scott's piece were on the Justice for Madeleine Facebook group where it was originally posted. It was was not pretty. Most were supporting Poulton and only a few agreed with the contents. She has mentioned Poulton again in another piece on Enigma.

Secondly,  we're still waiting to be shocked by this ardent online supporter close to TM's. Last  week she tweeted that she was going to announce  a 'treat'  for doubters and supporters.  Again this never materialised.

As far as doorstepping at the McCann residence, Poulton specifically said she had spoken to Kate who had been most amenable until she asked awkward questions . So if Kate was initially happy to speak to Poulton it begs the question, who arranged it? I cannot see Kate opening the door with a smile on her face ready to engage with some random woman within cameraman in tow.
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 31.07.15 15:29

Once again no revelation from Sonia Poulton despite her tantalising tweet with a promise of something last week. There were a few horrid words exchanged over the road when Cristobell told everyone off and the thread was closed.

Any sniff of a documentary or at least the hint of one? nope, absolute zilch.

This week, Poulton and Hutton are mostly involved with supporting Jeremy Corbyn. The former is tweeting the latter is blogging. This would be the revolutionary who is going to take UK forward? Jeez, I want to weep.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 31.07.15 15:43

But they are ' right on ' innit Aquila? Social justice, free speech, equal society.  All top of the dastardly duo's agenda.. Unless you happen to disagree with them.
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 31.07.15 15:56

@snook wrote:But they are ' right on ' innit Aquila? Social justice, free speech, equal society.  All top of the dastardly duo's agenda.. Unless you happen to disagree with them.
Hutton will have to get a move on and write another hate blog about Tony Bennett pretty sharpish otherwise she'll have no-one commenting on her latest Corbyn purple prose. The crap written about Richard D. Hall didn't elicit much so it'll be back to Bennett bashing soon to keep up the interest in the blog.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 31.07.15 16:53

agree  
There is always the fascinating subject of her revolutionary diet. You know,  the one she wishes was on shelves of ALL GPs in the UK. I have to say I'm surprised the BMA haven't published a paper on it yet.
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.07.15 23:36

@aquila wrote:Once again no revelation from Sonia Poulton despite her tantalising tweet with a promise of something last week. There were a few horrid words exchanged over the road when Cristobell told everyone off and the thread was closed.

Any sniff of a documentary or at least the hint of one? nope, absolute zilch.

This week, Poulton and Hutton are mostly involved with supporting Jeremy Corbyn. The former is tweeting the latter is blogging. This would be the revolutionary who is going to take UK forward? Jeez, I want to weep.
It's girl power!

I don't know why she insists that anyone critical of Poulton wants to stop this threatened documentary.  I for one can't wait to see it - that's the problem, I can't wait..

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.07.15 23:43

@snook wrote:   agree  
There is always the fascinating subject of her revolutionary diet. You know,  the one she wishes was on shelves of ALL GPs in the UK. I have to say I'm surprised the BMA haven't published a paper on it yet.
puke - that's the way to do it - gottle o'geer gottle o'geer

Revolutionary diet my bum, it's nothing but a hash of information that's been out there for decades.  I had to laugh at the price reduction and free introduction, the same day Amazon was offering a summer sale of hundreds of kindle books AND the free introduction is readily available on Amazons look inside !!!

ETA:

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.08.15 12:17

Just seen this chez Hutton

Cristobell Author@RosalindaHu 22 hrs22 hours ago

Still munching that popcorn and laughing BB1? You have all been had and you are too stupid to know it.

She's not referring to the legendary 'documentary' is she?

Nah surely not, it's nigh on 10 months since the original announcement.. tic toc tic toc

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 12.08.15 14:38

I can only field some old ones, but they're quite good.....

tigger (@gcnjones)
05/06/2015 17:14
@RosalindaHu did not profile you, however object to accusation of sending you hate mail. It is a criminal offence. Please produce proof.

Cristobell Author (@RosalindaHu)
05/06/2015 18:52
@gcnjones yeh, cause I'm gonna go running around finding stuff for you.  #DreamOn#McCann You are a gnat. Squish,

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.08.15 15:12

@tigger wrote:I can only field some old ones, but they're quite good.....

tigger (@gcnjones)
05/06/2015 17:14
@RosalindaHu did not profile you, however object to accusation of sending you hate mail. It is a criminal offence. Please produce proof.

Cristobell Author (@RosalindaHu)
05/06/2015 18:52
@gcnjones yeh, cause I'm gonna go running around finding stuff for you.  #DreamOn#McCann You are a gnat. Squish,

Femme Fatale or Fatale Femme?  She has such a way with words doesn't she - so elequent for an auferess!  I can smell a Nobel prize for literature in the wind.. dance

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 12.08.15 17:11

She's threatening Sykes with legal action now. Apparently he's stealing her magnificent work to create traffic to his site! She is so thick she doesn't realise he posts her stuff ( with links)  to ridicule.  It's all good tho', she was one of the top 20 legal secretaries in the UK so she has access to the finest legal brains in the country.
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 12.08.15 17:44

@snook wrote:She's threatening Sykes with legal action now. Apparently he's stealing her magnificent work to create traffic to his site! She is so thick she doesn't realise he posts her stuff ( with links)  to ridicule.  It's all good tho', she was one of the top 20 legal secretaries in the UK so she has access to the finest legal brains in the country.
ROFL rotfl  What planet is she on?

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/