The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Amber Peat (13) is missing.

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amber Peat (13) is missing.

Post by angie o'plasty on 02.06.15 20:25

@PeterMac wrote:Surely this is not the same Danny Peat as

http://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/hm-revenue-customs-hmrc/pressreleases/derbyshire-man-jailed-for-tax-fraud-1032020

Danny Thomas Peat (previously known as Daniel Dale Twells), DOB 04/01/84, of Peveril Road, Tibshelf, Alfreton, Derbyshire was sentenced at Derby Crown Court.
He pleaded guilty to two counts of making false statements with intent to defraud, contrary to Common Law on February 2014 at the same court.
Peat had made attempts to gain tax payments totalling £120,566 using online self-assessment tax returns for tax years 2010 to 2011 and 2011 to 2012.
He falsified details of his Pay As You Earn income and claimed he was self-employed with large business expenses.
HMRC investigators proved his income, expenses and employment status were all faked. . .
The pair pleaded guilty to the fraud at separate court hearings earlier this year. Peat was jailed for 16 months and Plunkett was jailed for 6 months for the tax fraud, plus 9 months for other police offences. suspended for 18 months.

I can't believe it, obviously.

But then didn't he say they had not lived there very long . . . .

So let us look at the face .
Mug shot from the article above.
" />

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3107053/Family-petrified-missing-schoolgirl-Amber-Peat-13.html
" />

Uncanny, don't you think.

Uncanny. winkwink

angie o'plasty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 02.06.15 20:29

@angie o'plasty wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Surely this is not the same Danny Peat as

http://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/hm-revenue-customs-hmrc/pressreleases/derbyshire-man-jailed-for-tax-fraud-1032020

Danny Thomas Peat (previously known as Daniel Dale Twells), DOB 04/01/84, of Peveril Road, Tibshelf, Alfreton, Derbyshire was sentenced at Derby Crown Court.
He pleaded guilty to two counts of making false statements with intent to defraud, contrary to Common Law on February 2014 at the same court.
Peat had made attempts to gain tax payments totalling £120,566 using online self-assessment tax returns for tax years 2010 to 2011 and 2011 to 2012.
He falsified details of his Pay As You Earn income and claimed he was self-employed with large business expenses.
HMRC investigators proved his income, expenses and employment status were all faked. . .
The pair pleaded guilty to the fraud at separate court hearings earlier this year. Peat was jailed for 16 months and Plunkett was jailed for 6 months for the tax fraud, plus 9 months for other police offences. suspended for 18 months.

I can't believe it, obviously.

But then didn't he say they had not lived there very long . . . .

So let us look at the face .
Mug shot from the article above.
" />

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3107053/Family-petrified-missing-schoolgirl-Amber-Peat-13.html
" />

Uncanny, don't you think.

Uncanny. winkwink
He can't have been out of jail all that long. He had 16 months, so if he served half, he wouldn't have been out much before March, this year.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko4884 on 02.06.15 21:07

Seems like it was just the three of them on holiday...what about the other children?

Niko4884

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 02.06.15 21:18

Missing Amber Peat: Body found in Mansfield

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-32986664

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

bbc breaking news

Post by aquila on 02.06.15 21:18

Missing Amber Peat: Body found in Mansfield

A body has been found by police searching for a 13-year-old girl who has been missing for nearly three days.
Amber Peat was last seen at home in Mansfield in Nottinghamshire at 17:30 BST on Saturday.
Officers are at the scene in the town. Formal identification is yet to take place.
Earlier, her mother and stepfather said Amber's disappearance from her home in Bosworth Street was "completely out of character".
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.06.15 21:33

@Benion wrote:Wow you are clever PeterMac.
No I am not.
I pulled together information I got from other sources. I did not discover this. Someone else did. I was given a clue, and followed it up.
I then merely put it together and posted it, as an interesting but possibly meaningless coincidence

Rather like any SIO in fact.
Rather like the HOLMES computer system
Rather like the ANACAPA system
They take known facts and put them into context

Whether it then means anything is another matter entirely.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.06.15 21:43

PeterMac, what I admire about your posts here is your modesty and generosity, and your sense of humour, of course. roses

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.06.15 21:45

Do you see a happy smiling teenager who loves reading, or a watchful, eternally vigilant and suspicious one ?
I only ask.

" />
" />

And these are the photos the family have released !

Taken same day, same dress,
What was the event which led to two and possibly more photos of this sort being taken, by whoever took them.
They are posed, in the sense that they are set up, same sofa, but different angles, so they are not candid shots . . .
She has been asked / told to look at the camera by someone.
Why ?
And by Whom ?

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 02.06.15 21:55

Maybe I'm over thinking things here but irrespective of what happened in this case I find a couple of things odd.

I assume local Notts Police were searching for her from Saturday but within hours of going national 2+ days later and running a press conference the poor girl is found close by.

On Sky News when this sad news broke all they had was reporter on the phone. On the BBC they just did a report with a reporter in the studio. Did the press know not to send crews or was it a lucky guess that this would be over very quickly or even didn't interest them?

Weren't the press in PDL and Wales (April Jones) within 24 hours?
TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 02.06.15 21:57

The usual.  Watch the family, closely.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Benion on 02.06.15 21:59

There is a vile post doing the rounds on Facebook at the moment from a man who claims to have set up a fake account to tell us all he murdered Amber. There are some pretty vile details on there.

I am not linking it as it is too offensive, but it is all over Facebook and Twitter right now. Personally I think it is a troll and I hope the police arrest him.

Benion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 02.06.15 22:18

I have seen it too. It is absolutely dreadful.
Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames on 02.06.15 22:58

BBC Radio Nottingham on Twitter - https://twitter.com/BBCNottingham

BBC Radio Nottingham@BBCNottingham 14m14 minutes ago
Police who've found a body in the hunt for Mansfield teenager Amber Peat say they're not treating the death as suspicious.

rustyjames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames on 02.06.15 23:04

And on the Nottinghamshire Police website as well - http://www.nottinghamshire.police.uk/blog/2015-06-02/updated-body-found-search-missing-amber-peat

June 2, 2015

Police searching for missing 13-year-old Amber Peat have this evening found a body.
Amber’s family has been informed and we ask that the media respect their privacy at this difficult time.
Officers are at the scene in Mansfield and enquiries are on-going. No formal identification has yet taken place. The death is not being treated as suspicious.
Thank you for all of your assistance, particularly the Mansfield community, in the search to find Amber.
Further information will be provided as soon as possible.

rustyjames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.06.15 23:08

I don't understand how the unexpected death of a missing 13 year-old is not suspicious.  Is it legalese for suicide?

Mod: The police said exactly the same when they attended the body of Brenda Leyland, the so-called 'McCann troll'.  It is indeed a common police method of suggesting that the victim has taken her/his life.

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our new guests here tonight

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.06.15 23:14

WELCOME to all the guests looking in here tonight on this thread.

At present there are over 30 new views on this thread every minute - and the number of members amd guests online at any one time has been over 600 for the past hour.

The circumstances of Amber Peat's disappearance - and her reported death tonight - are sad and distressing subjects, but as with other sad and distresing cases we discuss on this forum, it's important for many reasons to get to the truth about what has really happened.

Why not bookmark our site and come back for a visit when you have more time? - or join us?

Joining is easy and gives you access to a wealth of information and discussion threads - you can join in if you wish, or be one of our many 'lurkers' here who return every day to find out the latest news and research on the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 02.06.15 23:22

Very sad.
The statement Formal identification has yet to take place but police said they were not treating the death as suspicious. seems bizarre to me.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 03.06.15 7:56

@notlongnow wrote:Very sad.
The statement Formal identification has yet to take place but police said they were not treating the death as suspicious. seems bizarre to me.
I think we have heard that phrase before, a number of times. It is to stop people - like us - jumping to conclusions and giving them time to consider the evidence
and sadly, to see what is discovered at post mortem and forensic examination. I will not go further, but you know of what I speak.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 03.06.15 7:58

Is that a lap top case on the sofa ?
If not, what is it ?
" />

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 03.06.15 8:00

@notlongnow wrote:Very sad.
Yes, very.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masterblaster on 03.06.15 8:21

@PeterMac wrote:Do you see a happy smiling teenager who loves reading, or a watchful, eternally vigilant and suspicious one ?
I only ask.

" />
" />

And these are the photos the family have released !

Taken same day, same dress,  
What was the event which led to two and possibly more photos of this sort being taken, by whoever took them.
They are posed, in the sense that they are set up, same sofa, but different angles, so they are not candid shots . . .
She has been asked / told to look at the camera by someone.
Why ?
And by Whom ?
Why are the images stamped with rossparry.co.uk ?

Masterblaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 03.06.15 8:25

That is one unhappy girl.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.06.15 9:24

[quote="Ladyinred"]I don't understand how the unexpected death of a missing 13 year-old is not suspicious.  Is it legalese for suicide?

[u][b]Mod[/b][/u]: The police said exactly the same when they attended the body of Brenda Leyland, the so-called 'McCann troll'.  It is indeed a common police method of suggesting that the victim has taken her/his life.[/quote]
=======================

Charles Kennedy?

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 03.06.15 10:04

@Portia wrote:I don't understand how the unexpected death of a missing 13 year-old is not suspicious.  Is it legalese for suicide?

There used to be a highly structured code for The Times and Telegraph obituary columns
Suddenly at home = Heart attack or stroke
After a long illness bravely borne = cancer
Tragically = accident or suicide

But then there were codes for social interaction in English which have also regrettably fallen into mis-use
May I introduce Mrs Donald McFarlane . . . How is your husband
May I introduce Mrs Geraldine McFarlane . . . I was so sorry to hear of your loss.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 03.06.15 10:13

@BlueBag wrote:That is one unhappy girl.

- and a very cross one too imo. That is one big sulk. Was that holiday really so happy? Why mention that happy holiday?

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum