The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.09.15 10:44

aiyoyo wrote:I just don't get it why some prefer to make those matters mutually inclusive and invariably drag TB into everything...
A brief response.

All of this really began the moment I dared to suggest, in late October 2013, just days after the BBC Crimewatch McCann Special, that [1] the Smiths might have been fabricating their statements, that [2] DCI Andy Redwood had openly lied to 6.7 million viewers about (a) Crecheman and (b) the real origin of the two e-fits, and that [3] the McCanns had been actively making use of the Smithman sighting since early 2009.

The evening I posted those thoughts for the first time on CMOMM, there were SIX new joiners. Every single one of them joined only to post on the Smithman thread, and only to condemn my suggestions, and all six were outed as trolls soon afterwards.

There has been a co-ordinated campaign, albeit only marginally successful, against CMOMM and myself ever since.

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 11.09.15 12:16

Tony Bennett wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:I just don't get it why some prefer to make those matters mutually inclusive and invariably drag TB into everything...
A brief response.

All of this really began the moment I dared to suggest, in late October 2013, just days after the BBC Crimewatch McCann Special, that [1] the Smiths might have been fabricating their statements, that [2] DCI Andy Redwood had openly lied to 6.7 million viewers about (a) Crecheman and (b) the real origin of the two e-fits, and that [3] the McCanns had been actively making use of the Smithman sighting since early 2009.

The evening I posted those thoughts for the first time on CMOMM, there were SIX new joiners. Every single one of them joined only to post on the Smithman thread, and only to condemn my suggestions, and all six were outed as trolls soon afterwards.

There has been a co-ordinated campaign, albeit only marginally successful, against CMOMM and myself ever since.

I am aware why are you and this forum are constantly targeted.

But you've perhaps missed my point.
What I tried to say was Ms Poulton and you are two different entities.  
Each individual's work is independent and separate from the other one.

I questioned why people that support Ms Poulton are unable to understand when people called a spade a spade, they are doing just that, no co-relation to you.
That criticism of SP can be distinctly on basis of her flaws/demerits, and does not equate to support of you or otherwise.  It's as if they are saying that critiques of Ms Poulton must therefore be supporters of TB.  What twisted logic is that?  
That is what I find distasteful, insulting people as if people have no intelligence to call a spade a spade per se.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 11.09.15 12:26

It's a real shame if this all comes to nothing if that is the case.

What was the purpose of it all?

notlongnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.09.15 15:31

notlongnow wrote:It's a real shame if this all comes to nothing if that is the case.

Self-aggrandizing  !!!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 12.09.15 15:09

notlongnow wrote:It's a real shame if this all comes to nothing if that is the case.

God knows ! SP, the only person who knows won't say.

Objectively speaking, I believe she embarks on it believing she can pull it off, but turns out not to be.  Naive maybe.

Most people don't believe her documentary will make it to the TV screen anyway for obvious reason. 

Sometimes the unexpected can happen - that project cannot materialize to expectation for a host of reasons beyond one's control. There is no shame in it if one's project has no takers and will never appear  --  that can be the quirks of it when reality kicks in. People would understand that. If her film is never going to appear, people just would prefer her to tell the God's honest truth, but this is not going to be forthcoming from her by all appearances.

Counting her chickens before they're hatched....and this is the result.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.09.15 23:16

I'm not so sure about her initial intentions.  Watching again the video launched in October 2014 announcing the intended documentary and then again the December 2014 update (filmed in what appears to be her home), I can't be convinced that the true theme was to be the 'Untold Story of Madeleine McCann'.  Claims such as (my comments in brackets)..

The October 2014 video kicks off with a resume of her professional expertise, suggesting viewers google her name to verify her credentials.
[This is not supposed to be about you, it's about Madeleine McCann]

Brenda Leyland has been pursued to her death for speaking out about the McCanns.
[Very unwise statement to make.  The verdict of the coroners court was death by suicide - it's not known why, only assumed]

Questioning the official version of events about the abduction of MM.
[It is not the official version of events, it's the McCanns version of events.  The official version is the PJ files]

By making the video I may never be invited again to contribute to mainstream media but that is not enough to shut me up.
[So why has the documentary not materialized?]

The media is failing to represented what is being said online with regard to Madeleine McCann..
[The media has no obligation to report what is being said online]

I'm speaking today because my name, like Brenda, has been handed to Metropolitan police as part of the McCann dossier of people who are dissenting ..
[What relevance has that to the threatened documentary]

Trolls trolls and more trolls..
[Self explanatory]

The truth is ...  left their toddlers to look after themselves..
[There is no evidence to confirm that statement]

Brenda Leylands tweet.. should she die in odd circumstances that people would question and not accept the first version of events...  It's the same thing that Brenda and I have in common in terms of Madeleine McCann and Brenda Leyland..  people, the questions must be asked and we should not be censorship censored..
[See above]

I have been to many newspapers and presented a critical argument against the official version of events..  I've been told I'm not allowed to call the McCanns neglectful..
[Not sure what to make of that]

We will not be silenced..
[This is true - watch this space]

I've sent an invitation to the Metropolitan Police this morning that I'm more than happy to be interviewed about not believing the official version of events and also sent that open invitation to all newspaper editors and TV and radio editors..

[i][i]We are no longer prepared to be ignored or silenced or demonised just because we say that official version of events should be questioned..

[/i][Again, not sure what to make of such an extraordinary statement].

~~~~~~

I think that's enough to illustrate the true purpose of Poulton's threatened documentary - the Poulton ego and trolling.  Her whole approach is totally unprofessional in my opinion, her wording is inappropriate and vague and her claims are not factual.  If you want to be taken seriously as a bone fide professional journalist etc. you need to adopt a professional approach to your work, having watched some of her videos I don't think she makes the grade.  To hijack someone at their home, place of work or on the street with a hairy burly cameraman and an over sized microphone stuffed in the face of the victim and screeching like a wailing banshee is not exactly the way to endear yourself to a prospective interviewee.

[/i]

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 13.09.15 2:05

Excellent analysis Verdi. ' My name has been handed to police in the dossier' ' I am like Brenda ' ok,  I paraphrase but you get the the point. How does she know she's in the dossier and how can she compare herself to Brenda? Just exactly what has her input been prior to the announcement of her forthcoming extravaganza?  

Me, me me with a liberal dose of me.
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 13.09.15 2:50

BTW, not seen a response from @slave? I ask because they are on twitter claiming to have been banned for defending someone. Apparently we are 'one giant ego fest' and 'a cesspit of abuse' !?
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.09.15 7:01

snook wrote:BTW, not seen a response from @slave? I ask because they are on twitter claiming to have been banned for defending someone. Apparently we are 'one giant ego fest' and 'a cesspit of abuse' !?
'The Slave' was rightly banned for her awful outbursts a couple of days ago for this stated reason: "Repeated abuse of the forum and its members".

She had been banned earlier this year but was allowed back on the understanding that her conduct would improve.

So she is simply lying on Twitter for claiming she was 'banned for defending someone'. Just like she-who-must-not-be-mentioned, who also circulated a false reason for being banned here.

lazzeri-lies-in-the-sun observed that particular episode very well and wrote a very good piece tearing her lies to shreds.

This was the kind of stuff that 'The Slave' dished out to fellow-members of CMOMM the other day:

"So the hate fest continues. Nobody on here knows what's occuring. But the hate oozes...there are several threads and 202 plus posts about a woman who is trying to do a job. She gets more vitriol than Dodgy Dr.Payne.  Or indeed almost anyone else.  You are no better than the trolls who reduced Amaral and Sofia to shadows of their former selves". 

The #McCann hashtag on Twitter is by far the best place for her. That has become a true hatefest, with McCann-supporters and McCann-sceptics hating each other, and a lot of the McCann-sceptics hating each other as well. The kind of place also, since 'The Slave' mentioned her attendance at the Brenda Leyland inquest, where Isabelle McFadden stooped to becoming a pro-McCann 'sock' in order to abuse Brenda Leyland.

'The Slave' was I believe reprimanded at least once by HM Coroner for audible comments made from the gallery during the Brenda Leyland inquest, and has expressed approval of Sonia Poulton confronting and hectoring a McCann-supporter as she tried to leave the inquest, nearly poking a camera and a microphone into her face at the same time.

'The Slave' does not belong among the decent McCann-sceptics here.

ETA:   To illustrate the point about the #McCann hashtag, she-who-must-not-be-mentioned posted this image on Twitter on 30 August, under the headline in capital letters:

'CMOMM HATERS AND HOUNDERS':

The one and only good thing about this exceptionally nasty bit of hating is that 18 months ago, the tweets of she-who-must-not-be-mentioned used to attract dozens of re-tweets.

But this one has only had one re-tweet so far, in 15 days.

Maybe by 'The Slave'?

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.09.15 8:13

Here we go again. Early on a Sunday morning new fuel is added to the fire. 
Why? Can't we give it a rest? I thought the 'not mention... anymore' 
applied to text and pics. But now a pic from the 'forbidden blog' is being posted. 
I despair at times. 
Please Jill, please mods. can you put an end to this?
I'm asking out of concern for this forum and what it stands for,

parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.09.15 8:24

Parapono, TB is responding to Snook's post explaining why The Slave was banned.  The Slave was claiming that this forum is a cesspit and hate-fest.  TB was highlighting where the antagonism originated.  I don't believe that image has been posted here previously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.09.15 8:40

Goodmorning Ladyinred.

Thanks for replying. Yes I read the context.
That picture wasn't posted here before, you say. 
No it wasn't. 
As it is this pic that fronts 'that blog's post' by the blogger we'd agreed not to mention again.
And the blog wasn't quoted nor commented upon either.
Until now.
That's what's bothering me.

parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.09.15 8:48

parapono wrote:Here we go again. Early on a Sunday morning new fuel is added to the fire. 
Why? Can't we give it a rest? I thought the 'not mention... anymore' 
applied to text and pics. But now a pic from the 'forbidden blog' is being posted. 
I despair at times. 
Please Jill, please mods. can you put an end to this?
I'm asking out of concern for this forum and what it stands for,

parapono
@ parapono

Why didn't you pipe up the other day when 'The Slave' dished out her vitriolic abuse against forum members?

Did you think that was all OK?

The text and pic were not from the 'forbidden blog', by the way, they were openly re-posted on Twitter.

Was it right or wrong, @ parapono, to post that message and image of the 'Grim Reapers' on Twitter?

Where was your condemnation of that?

I must have missed it

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.09.15 8:56

No desperate actions from the posters you mentioned
were to be expected IMO
Unlike the one we agreed not to mention anymore.
Genuine concern made me post.
The case has done enough damage,
That's why.

Kindest regards

parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 13.09.15 15:48

Aiyoyo:

‘If her film is never going to appear, people just would prefer her to tell the God's honest truth, but this is not going to be forthcoming from her by all appearances.’

Fairly random thought for a Sunday afternoon.

If she was made aware of a super-injunction following completion of most of the filming, what does she then do? She’s not allowed to reveal that it exists, so has she any option than to just say nothing?

(Trouble with this thought though is why wasn’t Richard Hall under the same constraint if it existed, or were Richard’s video’s vetted, but if they didn’t cover the actual subject matter referred to in the super-injunction they were fine?)

I have never been able to ascertain exactly how super-injunctions are served, as if I was to start a brand new paper with a McCann article, how would I find out before publication that I couldn’t publish it?

Do all the mainstream papers get advised of ‘no-go’ subjects?

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 13.09.15 15:51

Thank you Tony. I see Poulton has twitted today re her work of art. I can't link at moment but it's more of the same.
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 13.09.15 15:56

Can't you just give her a break and wait to see what she wants to tell?  joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 13.09.15 16:48

joyce1938 wrote:Can't you just give her a break and wait to see what she wants to tell?  joyce1938
That's my preference too, joyce!   nod

pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 13.09.15 19:20

Doug D wrote: 
If she was made aware of a super-injunction following completion of most of the filming, what does she then do? She’s not allowed to reveal that it exists, so has she any option than to just say nothing?

I have never been able to ascertain exactly how super-injunctions are served, as if I was to start a brand new paper with a McCann article, how would I find out before publication that I couldn’t publish it?

Do all the mainstream papers get advised of ‘no-go’ subjects?

If there is a s-injunction on said case, you'd think SP would have heard of it through her contacts in the media industry surely?  
Also, if s-injunction on this case exists, how to explain the back-to-back coverage of the case back then when the incident was fresh, and the unrestrained coverage that resulted in one newspaper company (Daily Express?) taken to Court.  

Very unlikely her film was held up by s-injunction; likely fall short of standards for a number of reasons to justify MSM spending the money to acquire it.  

One supposes s-injunction had to be notified to the Press and Media in order for it to be enforced.  The Press and Media being independent bodies, one supposes  they'd want to be given reason for the s-injunction, satisfied that the reason is valid, before they would agree to comply with the enforcement of restricted reporting.

S-injunction usually applies to matter of extreme sensitive nature. Matter that can compromise or threaten the National Security of the country and its government.  
I don't see how a missing child case can ever justify a Court of law sanctioning a s-injunction.  What reason must be stated in support to satisfy a court to grant it?

Even on the hypothesis that pedophile element was involved, and there is an imperative by those in power to protect big names, I can't see anyone in the government having the power to persuade an independent body judiciary to bend to the government's will.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 13.09.15 19:39

Aiyoyo:

‘S-injunction usually applies to matter of extreme sensitive nature. Matter that can compromise or threaten the National Security of the country and its government.’

You mean like Gary Lineker, Ryan Giggs etc.

If they can get them issued, I’m sure it’s more a question of money rather than the information behind them!

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 13.09.15 20:20

Verdi wrote:
I think that's enough to illustrate the true purpose of Poulton's threatened documentary - the Poulton ego and trolling.  Her whole approach is totally unprofessional in my opinion, her wording is inappropriate and vague and her claims are not factual.  

Despite her lacklustre record, it's hard to believe her purpose is dark or that she's trolling about her project.  After all it's her professional reputation that she is placing on the chopping board when she went viral about her project.  Unless she has a secret wish to commit career/profession suicide it makes no sense for her do something stupid as circulating on the internet she's going to do a documentary on the "Untold story of Madeleine McCann".  

Sadly, it's true that her antics and her bickering with people on tweeter show her up as unprofessional and an egoistic attention seeker.

She has no experience in documentary making.
She got herself too entrenched in this one, over stretching the content and involving people giving freely of their time and talent without grasping with reality that materializing a documentary that must be vetted by lawyers (hence costs involved) before it can become of standard and safe purchase by MSM channel, deem fit for public consumption is quite another matter.

It's imperative documentary has to be well researched and factual. If you cannot meet the fundamental standards, then it will fail.

Her reason/aspiration for the project is not sound and far removed from reality it seems.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 13.09.15 20:48

Doug D wrote:Aiyoyo:

‘S-injunction usually applies to matter of extreme sensitive nature. Matter that can compromise or threaten the National Security of the country and its government.’

You mean like Gary Lineker, Ryan Giggs etc.

If they can get them issued, I’m sure it’s more a question of money rather than the information behind them!

Good point.  
But a reason must be given and be justifiable to support the granting of it.  In the two cases you mentioned, personal reputation/damage was at stake.  It must be the incumbents' lawyers that applied for injunction and the basis was accepted by the Court.

Question is - who would have applied for s-injunction for the McCanns and on what basis?
The Mcs were using the media to campaign for the search and to ask for donation, how can they justify an application for news blackout when they were active in the media.
Apart from the McCanns, who would want a news blackout on their case? 
I can't see the government making an exception on this missing child case by seeking a news blackout and not draw Court's suspicions as to why the government would want to protect the McCanns reputation?

It's my take on it...that's all.  Not saying......just saying.....
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 13.09.15 21:58

Aiyoyo, that sort of coincides with my surmising today.

If  SP has, inadvertently or otherwise, come across this revelation that will shock us all, maybe this is covered by a super-injunction, which is causing her the ‘legal and political ramifications’ she talks about.

Richard Hall’s videos, whilst probably uncomfortable for the McCann’s, pulled together a lot of the information that was pretty much common knowledge already, so may have bi-passed any perceived injunction.

We know that SP was certainly on the case, making a documentary of some sort on the McCann’s and there is little point in her merely doing a revamp of the RH video’s.

I know she has her critics on here, many with good reason, based on her track record, but ‘I look forward to honouring the faith many of you have shown in me’ doesn’t sound to me like Verdi’s ‘precurser to total abandonment of the project’.

I also wonder why she has suddenly thrown 'missing from the reconstruction man' Payne into the mix.

It’s been over eight years now, so whilst frustrating, what’s another six months or a year?

I just hope something positive actually comes out of Portugal on 7th October or soon afterwards.

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by cbeagle on 13.09.15 22:24

Doug D wrote:If  SP has, inadvertently or otherwise, come across this revelation that will shock us all, maybe this is covered by a super-injunction, which is causing her the ‘legal and political ramifications’ she talks about.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8133p80-gaspar-statement-why-no-media-coverage#299048

cbeagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 13.09.15 22:34

snook wrote:Excellent analysis Verdi. ' My name has been handed to police in the dossier' ' I am like Brenda ' ok,  I paraphrase but you get the the point. How does she know she's in the dossier and how can she compare herself to Brenda? Just exactly what has her input been prior to the announcement of her forthcoming extravaganza?  

Me, me me with a liberal dose of me.
So I follow on with the December 2014 Christmas video.  In the light of Poulton's twitter update this is perhaps old news but as I'd already started I'll finish [this is not word for word, there's too much noise around here]..

About two months ago following the sad death of Brenda Leyland, myself [as in me myself I] and the production team started filming a documentary with the working title 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann'.  We called it the.....  because it quite literally is, I've been very disappointed by my employers the main stream media for pursuing the abduction theory story and err..  what we've discovered so far during two months of filming, there was plenty of evidence to suggest that there wasn't an abduction [established by the PJ in May 2007] that took place at all with Madeleine McCann errm.. and it's an evidence based documentary and it's err what we did at this end, we sought to .. seek interviews from essential characters .. of .. the Madeleine McCann disappearance and err..  I have to say that's not exactly been forthcoming but that hasn't stopped me because I believe there are some people who are very much involved with ..  err .. the whole scenario have questions to answer and who have not been asked those questions so I doorstepped them, I doorstepped four of the main characters thus far to who were there erm.. when Madeleine McCann was said to have disappeared in Portugal.  And also what we've discovered as well is the plethera ..  plethora rather .. of online trolls who have absolutely savaged me and attempted to smear me [laughs] and I'm quite used to that cos when you fight against injustices you get attacked and savaged [laughs] and they are almost always anonymous .. ermm .. but it's very interesting because with modern technology obviously we have been quite legitimately and legally been able to trace these people who were saying quite awful smeary things about me and my loved ones and ..  ermm .. so we will be after them for this documentary because these people need to be revealed [laughs].  We also .. ermm .. we have also traced somebody who's involved with the campaign of maintaining the abduction theory who was very prolific online and it is somebody who will shock you and we've traced that person and that person will be revealed in the documentary...

...I have to say the documentary will not see the light of day until the end of March, when it's hoped to be the final inquest into the very sad death of Brenda Leyland ..

blah blah blah blah blah

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum