The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The price of laughter in Paris

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The price of laughter in Paris

Post by Joss on 15.01.15 1:32

Maybe its time we kicked men out of world leaderships and law making and give women a go at it, we should actually demand it IMO. Men have ruled it over us for such a long time that its time to get rid of all Patriachal systems right throughout the world, and i think this world is long overdue for it. Time to put the men in their place in some of the more backward barbaric societies, and women need to empower themselves in whatever way they can against any brutality aimed at themselves and their children. None of it is anything to do with religion, its a matter of right & wrong way to treat another human being.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 15.01.15 6:29

@Joss wrote:Maybe its time we kicked men out of world leaderships and law making and give women a go at it, we should actually demand it IMO. Men have ruled it over us for such a long time that its time to get rid of all Patriachal systems right throughout the world, and i think this world is long overdue for it. Time to put the men in their place in some of the more backward barbaric societies, and women need to empower themselves in whatever way they can against any brutality aimed at themselves and their children. None of it is anything to do with religion, its a matter of right & wrong way to treat another human being.
roses This brought a little lump to my throat as it is exactly what my beloved late mother used to say. A quiet and dignified woman she was, but had she been around a little longer to see what has happened these last few months, you'd have felt her incandescence at the insane and disgusting responses to some events by the likes of the filthy Anjem Choudary, from a million miles away. The subjugation of women by men of a certain ilk, who are barely literate and wicked beyond words is the worst representation of humankind that it is possible to imagine.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 15.01.15 12:13

The Charlie Hebdo staff who were brutally gunned down by religious fanatics last Wednesday have not yet been laid to rest, but here's Stephen Glover condemning their 'militant atheism' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2910812/STEPHEN-GLOVER-abominate-Charlie-Hebdo-murderers-believe-magazine-s-malign-bigoted.html

Would it have been the now deceased editor's 'militant campaigning credo' which caused them to publicly burn dissenting publications, stone those who didn't buy copies of their magazine, and behead those who weren't willing to concede that there is no god?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 15.01.15 12:28

@Joss wrote:Maybe its time we kicked men out of world leaderships and law making and give women a go at it, we should actually demand it IMO. Men have ruled it over us for such a long time that its time to get rid of all Patriachal systems right throughout the world, and i think this world is long overdue for it. Time to put the men in their place in some of the more backward barbaric societies, and women need to empower themselves in whatever way they can against any brutality aimed at themselves and their children. None of it is anything to do with religion, its a matter of right & wrong way to treat another human being.

In my fantasies I imagine a fair and just world run by women... but then I think of Hodge, Harperson, Hewitt, Cooper, Jowell, MacTaggart, McVey, Walley, etc etc, aaagh
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 15.01.15 12:54

@ultimaThule wrote:
@Joss wrote:  Maybe its time we kicked men out of world leaderships and law making and give women a go at it, we should actually demand it IMO. Men have ruled it over us for such a long time that its time to get rid of all Patriachal systems right throughout the world, and i think this world is long overdue for it. Time to put the men in their place in some of the more backward barbaric societies, and women need to empower themselves in whatever way they can against any brutality aimed at themselves and their children. None of it is anything to do with religion, its a matter of right & wrong way to treat another human being.

In my fantasies I imagine a fair and just world run by women... but then I think of Hodge, Harperson, Hewitt, Cooper, Jowell, MacTaggart, McVey, Walley, etc etc, aaagh
Excellent point UT, however the word "woman" only loosely applies to some of those mentioned.  :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by katie_mc on 15.01.15 14:28

@ultimaThule wrote:

Did you really just miss out Thatcher?!

katie_mc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 15.01.15 14:33

Thatcher is no longer in a position to govern anything, katie.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 15.01.15 17:06

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
roses This brought a little lump to my throat as it is exactly what my beloved late mother used to say. A quiet and dignified woman she was, but had she been around a little longer to see what has happened these last few months, you'd have felt her incandescence at the insane and disgusting responses to some events by the likes of the filthy Anjem Choudary, from a million miles away. The subjugation of women by men of a certain ilk, who are barely literate and wicked beyond words is the worst representation of humankind that it is possible to imagine.
I'm sorry for the loss of your mother, sad and totally agree with what you say about the subjugation of women by those horrid types of men, who are really cowards and poor excuses for what men should be.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 15.01.15 17:14

@Joss wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
I'm sorry for the loss of your mother, sad and totally agree with what you say about the subjugation of women by those horrid types of men, who are really cowards and poor excuses for what men should be.
Thank you Joss, she was a CMOMM junkie, bless her, but didn't post. I fully expect she is trying to haunt a few choice characters and put the $h1t$ up them  big grin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by katie_mc on 15.01.15 20:42

@ultimaThule wrote:Thatcher is no longer in a position to govern anything, katie.

My point was she was a woman who did. And look at her legacy.

katie_mc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 16.01.15 2:53

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Thank you Joss, she was a CMOMM junkie, bless her, but didn't post. I fully expect she is trying to haunt a few choice characters and put the $h1t$ up them  big grin
Well i hope she is doing that,am sure they deserve it smilie
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 16.01.15 3:04

@katie_mc wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:Thatcher is no longer in a position to govern anything, katie.

My point was she was a woman who did. And look at her legacy.
I don't really think much will change unless we get rid of all male dominated political systems. I don't know what would or could replace that, but the systems of enslavement/control that controls us all is the problem. The fact that what it insinuates in the words, "world leaders" means we are all followers of that control, as in needing leaders in the first place, which equates to empowering others with our destinies, and as we can see worldwide it is all leading us all into disaster of our economically controlled environments and perpetual warfare that sacrifices our young people and other innocent victims. That is why some refer to this planet as the "prison planet". Not good. Something has to drastically change IMO.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming on 16.01.15 10:00

Has anyone seen this story from the Telegraph  ? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11345258/East-London-cafe-threatened-for-placing-Je-Suis-Charlie-sign-outside.html

A French born Muslim puts a "Je Suis Charlie" sign outside his coffee shop in East London only to then receive threats from a slightly more radical local Muslim chap...

He said: "When he came in, he was not actually aggressive but very strict. He said: 'You have to remove your sign outside.'

"I gently asked him why. He told me he and his community were offended by it. He said: 'You will remove your sign because we cannot accept having a sign like this here. It is opposite a mosque and it is a Muslim area.'

"I said I was French and Muslim myself. I said Islam was a religion of peace and I know about Islam, and he then became very aggressive.

"He said: 'The people in Paris deserved to die. If you don't remove the sign, something is going to happen,' and then he left."

Fair play to the guy for sticking to his principles, just hope, for his sake, they were idle threats
Jamming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.01.15 18:06

@Jamming wrote:Has anyone seen this story from the Telegraph  ? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11345258/East-London-cafe-threatened-for-placing-Je-Suis-Charlie-sign-outside.html

A French born Muslim puts a "Je Suis Charlie" sign outside his coffee shop in East London only to then receive threats from a slightly more radical local Muslim chap...

He said: "When he came in, he was not actually aggressive but very strict. He said: 'You have to remove your sign outside.'

"I gently asked him why. He told me he and his community were offended by it. He said: 'You will remove your sign because we cannot accept having a sign like this here. It is opposite a mosque and it is a Muslim area.'

"I said I was French and Muslim myself. I said Islam was a religion of peace and I know about Islam, and he then became very aggressive.

"He said: 'The people in Paris deserved to die. If you don't remove the sign, something is going to happen,' and then he left."

Fair play to the guy for sticking to his principles, just hope, for his sake, they were idle threats

Good grief, backward Muslims who will use violence on their own.
  No redemption for them.
And they wonder why people see them as barbaric.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.01.15 18:10

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.01.15 18:25

I took a taxi about half an hour ago. I've met this taxi driver many times. He's been out to Syria. He's a muslim. I asked him how his family are. I asked him how he's feeling about what happened in France.

Well let me tell you...this man poked me in the leg (I was sitting in the back of the taxi) and he was obviously sitting in the driver's seat. He told me that the French sympathise with Jews and that Islam is above all.

This is a muslim man I have met on many occasions and had many conversations with. He was bombastic tonight. He prodded my leg and told me that he loves the prophet more than his wife. I didn't ask him this, he went into a diatribe. He told me that the prophet had a nine year old wife who was in puberty but didn't have sex with her until she was of the age of 16 when she could give her consent. This man was prodding me whilst telling me this. This man is about 30 years old. I've had pleasant conversations with him in the past about his religion.

Tonight I've been told by this man that Islam comes before everything. The prophet comes before everything. There is no such thing as a British muslim. He told me this in no uncertain terms.

He told me that women pray behind men. These are not historical notes. I've just got out of a taxi and I'm telling you what this young man said.

He told me that there is a right to worship Islam wherever you are and there is no loyalty to any country.

I asked him a few questions...well I tried...then I got prodded some more...and he said that Islam is the way.

I want to cry for my beloved country.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.01.15 18:47

@aquila wrote:I took a taxi about half an hour ago. I've met this taxi driver many times. He's been out to Syria. He's a muslim. I asked him how his family are. I asked him how he's feeling about what happened in France.

Well let me tell you...this man poked me in the leg (I was sitting in the back of the taxi) and he was obviously sitting in the driver's seat. He told me that the French sympathise with Jews and that Islam is above all.

This is a muslim man I have met on many occasions and had many conversations with. He was bombastic tonight. He prodded my leg and told me that he loves the prophet more than his wife. I didn't ask him this, he went into a diatribe. He told me that the prophet had a nine year old wife who was in puberty but didn't have sex with her until she was of the age of 16 when she could give her consent.

REPLY:  The Koranic 'hadith' - sayings of the Prophet Muhammed and some history about him - are quite clear about the following facts:

1. He fancied Ayesha when she was SIX years old and became betrothed to him then

2. When Ayesha was NINE (some say eight) Muhammed called at the house of Ayesha's mother and demanded his conjugal rights - he consummated the betrothal and married her then (when she was 9 or 8)       

This man was prodding me whilst telling me this. This man is about 30 years old. I've had pleasant conversations with him in the past about his religion.

Tonight I've been told by this man that Islam comes before everything. The prophet comes before everything. There is no such thing as a British muslim. He told me this in no uncertain terms.

REPLY:  In Essex libraries, the Koran is not available on the shelves. You have to ask for it. That's because local Muslims asserted that the Koran is above all books - the highest of all books - and must therefore be physically located at a higher place in the library than any other book

He told me that women pray behind men. These are not historical notes. I've just got out of a taxi and I'm telling you what this young man said.

He told me that there is a right to worship Islam wherever you are and there is no loyalty to any country.

I asked him a few questions...well I tried...then I got prodded some more...and he said that Islam is the way.

I want to cry for my beloved country.

REPLY: We might do well to recall the wise and observant words of Sir Winston Churchill on Islam - written over 100 years ago:

"How dreadful are the curses which [Islam] lays on its votaries!

Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. 

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. 

The fact that in [Islamic] law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property (either as a child, a wife, or a concubine) must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. 

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.

Far from being moribund, [Islam] is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it nst that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome"

Sir Winston Churchill

++++++++

Today poor old Sir Winston would be banged up for a racist hate crime if he said something like that

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.01.15 18:52

Oh, I forgot to say that this muslim man told me...can you believe this....that male infidels run the Western world.

He also told me that his mosque runs a Sunday service for infidel women (women only) where non-muslim women can go and have a chat with muslim women.

I asked him for the address of the mosque. He declined.

This is an average muslim man who drives a taxi.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.01.15 18:59

I really want to weep for my country.

This average muslim man poked me in the leg, told me that I have no right to ask questions, told me that women are beneath men, pray behind them, that Islam has no loyalty to any country, that the prophet comes before all love of family.

This average muslim man told me that women in Islam are revered!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This average muslim man is living in Britain.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.01.15 20:12

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/01/16/british-mother-tareena-shakil-who-joined-is-scaled-barbed-wire-fence-flee-fatejihadi-bride_n_6486224.html?utm_hp_ref=uk&ir=UK

Young British Muslim mum wanting to join Freedom fighters in Syria took her baby son to a war zone.  When forced to marry a Jihadi she scaled barbed wire fence to escape to Turkey.

Jesus H christ !  What was she thinking ?

UK should be wary of letting her back in without debriefing her thoroughly first.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.01.15 20:19

@aquila wrote:I really want to weep for my country.

This average muslim man poked me in the leg, told me that I have no right to ask questions, told me that women are beneath men, pray behind them, that Islam has no loyalty to any country, that the prophet comes before all love of family.

Did you not ask him why he poked your leg or asked him to desist?
How bizzare that he behaved so abhorrently, when if a caucasian taxi driver were to do that to a Muslim woman, he would be reported or worst probably face flogging by the Muslim community revenging on him.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.01.15 20:33

@aiyoyo wrote:

Did you not ask him why he poked your leg or asked him to desist?
How bizzare that he behaved so abhorrently, when if a caucasian taxi driver were to do that to a Muslim woman, he would be reported or worst probably face flogging by the Muslim community revenging on him.
Aiyoyo, I am still considering whether to report him. I didn't say all he did. He was quite threatening. This is a young man that I've had pleasant conversations with in the past. He said he would come to my house with a bottle of whisky and discuss Islam. I laughed and told him to sod off - muslims don't drink alcohol - he was being facetious, denigrating and threatening. I didn't provoke this conversation. I asked one question. How do you feel about what happened in France. I asked this question after he opened the dialogue.

The stupid thing is that people in UK are bleeding heart liberals and don't see what's going on underneath their beaks.

He's not the only taxi driver that's been out to Syria. There are also others who have been to Afghanistan.

It costs quite a lot to fly to these countries. On a taxi driver's wages that's surely something to be questioned, especially if you have a big family in UK to support.

ETA: I did tell him...my own words..."don't prod me and don't point your finger at me".

I guess I'm a Western bitch infidel at heart.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 17.01.15 3:52

Goodness Aquila what an unnerving experience you must of had with that taxi driver. I would definitely report him to the taxi company. I don't take kindly to anyone violating my personal space and i don't think anyone does tolerate that.
What an a**hole. If they have those types of views why are they living in countries that have such a completely different culture? Which then makes me wonder on one of the supposed conspiracy theories that they are all planning to take over westernised civilizations and turn it all into their crazy religion? I guess the Christians etc. were trying to do the same thing. Turn everybody into what they thought everyone should be and believe, and that's why they stole the Native people's children from them to abuse them and turn them from their native traditions into Catholics or whatever other religion they deemed was the civilised way to be and act. They all believe their crazy belief system makes them the "chosen ones" and they are right and everyone else is bound for eternal hell. IMO they are all nuts.
Here is what they did and history tends to repeat itself:

In this way of thinking you simply need to want something so badly that you can employ any means available to obtain/possess it.

This is how it was with our lands at the first point of European contact. When the early invaders wanted our land they had just taken it and if there was resistance there were Wars waged and the land was taken from us. Eventually these ways became more streamlined and instead of taking the land through violence they used methods of trickery and deceit. In this way they took advantage of our traditional values of cooperation and sharing. Before long we naively signed treaties in the hopes of retaining our way of life and the ability to live a long life as good neighbors.

It was just a matter of time before they came after our children in this same way. Beginning in the 1870’s they simply began taking our children from us. The  methods of taking our children were ones of trickery and deceit. They brought our children to boarding schools to be raised in harsh environments devoid of any nurturing or semblance of our Anishinabe values. These attempts to “civilize the savages” through acculturation have had intergenerational effects on the structure of the Native family. By the time the era of boarding schools came to an end our way of life was almost extinct.

Read more at http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2012/12/22/stealing-our-american-indian-children

And they are still stealing native children today through bogus adoption methods etc. And we think it can't happen to us that another race of stronger minded and more determined people could take our values away and life as we knew it, and bring in a more archaic and extremist system than we already have, then i would say think again. The whole world is at a tipping point IMO.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 17.01.15 16:15

That sounds really unpleasant Aquila. I would imagine you'll be using a different taxi firm in future, and this is the consequence of his horrible, rude behaviour.

I predict that in light of the upsurge in Islamic "conservatism" more and more people will avoid goods and services of those that are becoming more intimidating, job application forms with Muslim names will start being "filed" in the bin and so forth. All that will ultimately happen, IMHO, is that non-Muslims will effectively send this group to Coventry. I wonder what the upshot of that will be?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 17.01.15 21:10

I don't know if this has been posted on here, but it's sooooooo funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW2FuIids-Q

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: